Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Offlinesnoot
look alive ∞
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 45º parallel Flag
Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #13673821 - 12/22/10 11:40 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Tchan909 said:
Quote:

Youshouldknowabc said:
:freshwtf:  o_o is the high worth it?

Quote:

2Cents said:
I am so disgusted by this. What kind of loser do you have to be to do crocodile?

Both of you could stand some brushing-up on just what opiate addiction does to a person.

yeah its really easy to sit and say WTF@! but addiction is a hell of a thing, and I think we can all agree people will do incredibly destructive things to get high. This being a great example.

--------------------

I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline2Cents
Male

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #13673858 - 12/22/10 11:52 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Tchan909 said:
Quote:

Youshouldknowabc said:

Quote:

2Cents said:
I am so disgusted by this. What kind of loser do you have to be to do crocodile?

Both of you could stand some brushing-up on just what opiate addiction does to a person.

I understand why you would say this and your right, I am being judgmental but this is rather extreme.

I understand how destructive addiction is but can your really blame me for saying how horrid it is to do a drug you KNOW will kill you and basically rots your skin?

maybe you too are being a little judgmental :shrug:

--------------------
Long live the Shroomery!!!

OfflineYoushouldknowabc
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: On Mt.Trypface Flag
Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: 2Cents]
    #13673872 - 12/22/10 11:57 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Fungal-one said:
Quote:

henk600 said:
I reccomend cannabis,
but maybe they dont have it there.
Or maybe they cant pay it.

But still im asking myself,what on earth is so sweet to take the risk that your body parts fall off your body?

Ironic considering that Russian hemp used to be the finest you could possibly get.

Quote:

2Cents said:
Quote:

Tchan909 said:
Quote:

Youshouldknowabc said:

Quote:

2Cents said:

I understand why you would say this and your right, I am being judgmental but this is rather extreme.

I understand how destructive addiction is but can your really blame me for saying how horrid it is to do a drug you KNOW will kill you and basically rots your skin?

maybe you too are being a little judgmental :shrug:

lol, i was just askin' to know. Besides, i think the people that try this might be getting it because the dealers lie, and try to push it off as something else? idk..

:robotrip:

Offlinesnoot
look alive ∞
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: Youshouldknowabc]
    #13674032 - 12/23/10 12:50 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

people dont deal 'crocodile' its made from shit you buy at the pharmacy, and they cook it themselevs, using a method that is normally used for making meth. I think what is going on here is people are givin this idea and recipe and they aren't made fully aware of what they are actually shooting up, nor of what the consequences and repercussions are. I think we can fully judge, if people keep doing this in a couple years, after they see what is happening to there friends. once you see peoples legs rott off and there face explode, then if they keep doing it then we can judge and point fingers. But as it would seem right now, it just doesnt appear they know at all what they fuck they are doing, I could be wrong, I'm assuming alot here. But one would could only conclude that if they knew forthright what they were doing before hand I think alot of them would be reluctant to proceed. who knows, ....  they are after all, ... russian. :blindfury:

--------------------

- Simone de Beauvoir -

Offlinefapjack
Title
 User Gallery

Loc: Central New Jersey
Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: snoot]
    #13674562 - 12/23/10 06:18 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I still don't see that much of a difference between putting this shit into your veins and black tar.  They are both fucking dog awful, but at least this shit probably isn't that bad if you do the proper extraction.

--------------------

Offlinehenk600
Medical cannabis user
Male

Loc: nederland Flag
Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: fapjack]
    #13674786 - 12/23/10 08:14 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

They must legalize canabbis and shrooms there in russia.

It saves the citizens lots of problems with glue sniffers and desomorphine shooters.

No need for sniffing or shooting chemicals if they have quality cannabis and shrooms.
That are my 2cents

1 thing,i would not survive in that country...
I need my skunk and shrooms daily and i dont speak russian,
i always found russia as an ghostly union....
Not the country but the russian goverment that made the country like that.

--------------------

Offlinesnoot
look alive ∞
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: henk600]
    #13674814 - 12/23/10 08:25 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

russian gov't? you mean the russian mafia? I can't iamgine them legalizing any drug, they wont even consider using Suboxone for rehab.

--------------------

- Simone de Beauvoir -

Offlinesunxshine
peace, pot, and microdot.

Loc: the golden coast
Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: snoot]
    #13674821 - 12/23/10 08:31 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

holy fuck.

--------------------
fuck your fucking promises.

Offlinefapjack
Title
 User Gallery

Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: henk600]
    #13675549 - 12/23/10 12:39 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

henk600 said:
They must legalize canabbis and shrooms there in russia.

It saves the citizens lots of problems with glue sniffers and desomorphine shooters.

No need for sniffing or shooting chemicals if they have quality cannabis and shrooms.
That are my 2cents

1 thing,i would not survive in that country...
I need my skunk and shrooms daily and i dont speak russian,
i always found russia as an ghostly union....
Not the country but the russian goverment that made the country like that.

Weed and mushrooms really being legal really wouldn't solve anything.  Opiates do something totally different than mushrooms and weed.

--------------------

Offline2Cents
Male

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: fapjack]
    #13675631 - 12/23/10 01:04 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

fapjack said:
I still don't see that much of a difference between putting this shit into your veins and black tar.  They are both fucking dog awful, but at least this shit probably isn't that bad if you do the proper extraction.

really? you dont see the difference in black tar and the Croc? maybe you skipped past the pix and the video.

--------------------
Long live the Shroomery!!!

Offlinefapjack
Title
 User Gallery

Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: 2Cents]
    #13676371 - 12/23/10 04:48 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/BLACK+TAR+HEROIN+USERS+HIT+BY+%60FLESH-EATING%27-TYPE+DISEASE.-a083949549

I wouldn't inject either black tar or any crudely extracted drug for that matter.  Don't think there aren't people out there that had to have amputated limbs because of shooting black tar heroin.  You don't know how often using this drug leads to amputation, it might be quite rare.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract