Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineDrMambo
hamburger time
 User Gallery

Loc: 53rd & 3rd
Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: Shaggy Shaman]
    #13659429 - 12/20/10 01:59 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

not just your skin, but your flesh, too

opiates can be wicked, but rotting physically is too perfect of an allegory to be anything but honest

--------------------
"Yeah, he's a professor...... OF BEING A DOG!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAlmond Flour
...get off my lawn!
Male

Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: snoot]
    #13659446 - 12/20/10 02:13 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

snoot said:
Quote:

Tchan909 said:
Is that stuff you said about Russian Rehab true, though?

Jesus Christ. No wonder Russians prefer rotten skin.

yeah man, they refuse to even consider using things like subutex and suboxone. the only way they know is to lock you in a cell or put you in these detox centers, and maybe give you a couple sleeping pills. its pretty nuts. imagine having your legs skin rot off all whilst withdrawling. :facepalm:

Imagine the mindfuck from withdrawing and sharing the insanity with 49 other people! :onfire:

--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

OfflineHakim0777
aka RACKBONE!!!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PNW Flag
Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: Almond Flour]
    #13659471 - 12/20/10 02:30 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

fuck this thread is giving me a serious case of the heebie jeebies

--------------------

OfflineLustfulLinsanity
The Familiar Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: An island in the Pacific Flag
Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: Hakim0777]
    #13659587 - 12/20/10 03:39 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

That shit is just crazy, humanity has taken a very wrong turn when people are willing to do that to themselves.

God the foot was just hanging there dead on the bones, the zombie apocalypse really is coming.

--------------------

I wish to become enlightened, to know bliss, to be a pure expression of joy, to slake my insatiable thirst.

Offlinehenk600
Medical cannabis user
Male

Loc: nederland Flag
Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: LustfulLinsanity]
    #13659639 - 12/20/10 04:23 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

They must be really poor and living in such a fucked up community to inject this anti deprissiva in their vains to let rot of their body parts....

--------------------

Offlinefapjack
Title
 User Gallery

Loc: Central New Jersey
Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: snoot] * 1
    #13659779 - 12/20/10 06:07 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I don't exactly trust what Russian media reports on.  I was reading about this on opiophile and some of the people there were suggesting this being the result of red phosphorus impurities during synthesis, acidification of the body, and injecting solid materials.  The same type of shit can happen if you inject poorly made methamphetamine, or even certain pills (because of the fillers).  If the people making this shit weren't completely retarded they probably wouldn't have these issues.  I doubt these types of injuries are as common as the Russian media is making it out to be.

--------------------

OfflineBeanhead
IS IRONIC PARADOX
 User Gallery

Loc: Geospatial inversion.
Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: fapjack]
    #13659782 - 12/20/10 06:09 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

fapjack said:
I don't exactly trust what Russian media reports on.  I was reading about this on opiophile and some of the people there were suggesting this being the result of red phosphorus impurities during synthesis, acidification of the body, and injecting solid materials.  The same type of shit can happen if you inject poorly made methamphetamine, or even certain pills (because of the fillers).  If the people making this shit weren't completely retarded they probably wouldn't have these issues.  I doubt these types of injuries are as common as the Russian media is making it out to be.

Wewt, I thought nobody was going to say this... Laughed at a lot of responses in this thread :lol:

OfflineTetriana
Crazy Cat Lady
 User Gallery

Loc: a van down by the river Flag
Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: Beanhead]
    #13659800 - 12/20/10 06:15 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Christ.. that video is horrible. :argh:

Why on earth would someone want to do that themselves?

--------------------

Offlinemellowparty
legitimate researcher

Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: Tetriana]
    #13659904 - 12/20/10 07:19 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Because it :feelsgoodman: of course

--------------------

Offlinehenk600
Medical cannabis user
Male

Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: mellowparty]
    #13659913 - 12/20/10 07:31 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I reccomend cannabis,
but maybe they dont have it there.
Or maybe they cant pay it.

But still im asking myself,what on earth is so sweet to take the risk that your body parts fall off your body?

--------------------

InvisibleHairyTaco
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: henk600]
    #13659936 - 12/20/10 07:43 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I wonder if this is also from "crocodile"?

Maggots on leg

Edited by HairyTaco (12/20/10 07:45 AM)

Offlinehenk600
Medical cannabis user
Male

Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: HairyTaco]
    #13659945 - 12/20/10 07:49 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

That was fucking sick........

At least he could clean his legs of from that 100 worms......

--------------------

OfflineSillyBilly
Professional

Loc: Californi-eh
Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: HairyTaco]
    #13659958 - 12/20/10 07:56 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I've been telling people about this stuff for a while. I don't know if anyone has seen the video of the doctors operating on this russian lady who was ridiculously skinny and perhaps a prostitute.

Quote:

HairyTaco said:

Maggots on leg

Maggots have been used for a long time to clean wounds and eat dead flesh.

--------------------
By the livin' Gawd that made you,
    You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din

Offlinefapjack
Title
 User Gallery

Loc: Central New Jersey
Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: henk600]
    #13659969 - 12/20/10 08:00 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

It isn't the drug that does that, it is the impurities from a poor extraction.  There are people in the US with the same shit happening to them from shooting black tar heroin.  Why people inject that garbage has always been a mystery to me, but usually people don't start out IVing it.  Once you are addicted to opiates your priorities change.  You are more afraid of being sick right now than possible risks in the future.

--------------------

InvisibleHairyTaco
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: fapjack]
    #13659981 - 12/20/10 08:03 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Is there other ways of doing "crocodile" other than shooting it?  I'm sure you would still get the impurities ether way, but I'm just wondering.

Offlinemellowparty
legitimate researcher

#13659984 - 12/20/10 08:04 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah you could run affinity chromatography :rolleyes:

--------------------

Offlinesnoot
look alive ∞
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 45º parallel Flag
    #13660176 - 12/20/10 10:02 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

fapjack said:
It isn't the drug that does that, it is the impurities from a poor extraction.  There are people in the US with the same shit happening to them from shooting black tar heroin.  Why people inject that garbage has always been a mystery to me, but usually people don't start out IVing it.  Once you are addicted to opiates your priorities change.  You are more afraid of being sick right now than possible risks in the future.

I've never seen anyone in america allow themselves to rot in such away before seeking medical attention. everything I've learned about this shit was all stemmed from opiophile. and the post made by bugsy. I actually really dont care how many times it happens nor how common it really is in russia. The fact that it does is just beyond me. I'm not really sure what is most astonishing about such atrocities, the way they let themselves go like that, or the way they prepare there drugs for IV. Such things happen to people who use Kompote aswell, and the countless number of 12yo junkies running around in the old ussr. Naturally the media makes thing seem like its the end of the world, and its hard to even understand whats coming out of russia,. as you can't really listen to the videos cause its all in russian. All I know is from waht I see and what I hear from people out of russia.

Quote:

SillyBilly said:
I've been telling people about this stuff for a while. I don't know if anyone has seen the video of the doctors operating on this russian lady who was ridiculously skinny and perhaps a prostitute.

Quote:

HairyTaco said:

Maggots on leg

Maggots have been used for a long time to clean wounds and eat dead flesh.

yeah I actually just say that the other day, she has that hole in her upper thigh, and she sits there moaning and saying momma in russian, then the camera pans up and all the skin on her arm is completely gone, and her bone is showing. lol idk who'd pay to have sex with that.

Quote:

HairyTaco said:
Is there other ways of doing "crocodile" other than shooting it?  I'm sure you would still get the impurities ether way, but I'm just wondering.

whether or not desomorphine is even what they are producing using the methods they use is up for question, some argue whether or not they are even producing desomorphine and not just random codeines and other random shit. This comes from the same people who shoot up eye drops when they have no other drugs, and mix there H with nasal spray cause they think it enhances something. :facepalm:

--------------------

I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Offlinebbl337
genetic material is Ar based
 User Gallery

Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: snoot]
    #13660319 - 12/20/10 10:58 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

why would you shoot eyedrops?  I don't even understand that pharmacologically

--------------------

Offlinenoticeofeviction
Roller

Loc: 818
    #13660366 - 12/20/10 11:13 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Lol... Oh no! Not here in America! It's only those crazy/poor/nasty Russians.

Offlinesnoot
look alive ∞
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 45º parallel Flag
Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: bbl337]
    #13660394 - 12/20/10 11:22 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

bbl337 said:
why would you shoot eyedrops?  I don't even understand that pharmacologically

lol idk man, people are strange, they used to spike there H with eyedrops and then it just evolved into shooting eyedrops when they had no H. They think weird shit enhances the H high.

--------------------

I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder