Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineSpace Elf
 User Gallery

Re: Objects discovered heading towards earth [Re: p4kSouL]
    #13619401 - 12/12/10 12:51 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I think you mean, we'll serve them.                               Time to get the old tinfoil hat out.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCaribbean_Commanch
Gypsy

Loc: Earth, Sol System, Milky ...
Re: Objects discovered heading towards earth [Re: Space Elf]
    #13619415 - 12/12/10 12:55 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Any youtube links by chance??

--------------------

Offlinezshroomer
Stranger
Male

Re: Objects discovered heading towards earth [Re: aNeway2sayHooray]
    #13620241 - 12/12/10 06:33 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

The Planet X is actually a 2nd Sun, but it is on a different Vibration or frequency of our own sun. I believe it's not entirely 'physical' as astronomers think.
Stars like our sun, are a force of energy and cosmic connection to source.. it will play its part when we make the transition to the higher plane, as our Earth is healing and ascending and we are a part of nature.
WE ARE NOT TO FEAR anything that is to come, we are in the process of a vibrational 'upgrade' in our consciousness, and -everything we know- that is a universal quantum leap.. Down to the very core of the matter we are made up of.

Matter -> Energy -> Light -> Consciousness

Everything is interconnected, our universe we identify as is our being, as you breathe each breath. Love is the force that connects us to our True self the gateway to Source, Everything is love.

There are not going to be any beings showin up trying to enslave us ((The whole monetary DEBT SYSTEM is a form of SLAVERY)) thats like in the past..
Although they have had their games their time is up, and they have no power over anything it's all illusion. It's all a charade, a very real one of course people are dying, starving, it's not a beautiful scene.
But we are blessed for many things that we DO have, we have all the tools we NEED to SUCCEED in this Transformation/awakening/revolution And honestly we need to be connecting with Nature, and with Our nature. For those who want to continue their games they have no where to go. No underground cities or mars-colonies are going to save or hide anyone. the only way to go is with the flow of Creator.

Even the level of change occurring with the planets heating up and the sun changing, that's all superficial - it's just the surface of the incredible shift occurring!
Your identity doesn't end at where your body ends your identity is IN CREATION and you are Godbeings in amnesia, your identity IS all the stars and things you see in the sky, and in every person who looks in your eye.
I just want to sing out because it's so beautiful the entire creation and nature and life, we are to be as Stewards to the planet, we know that our 'leadership' is way out of line. We need to organize and be compassionate and open with one another.
There is so much that we can do when we are working in harmony with our True self and are in the FLOW of DIVINE GRACE that is you. In every aspect of our lives, we can breathe the Flow into every graceful action and motivation and passion..
Also we are not alone! We are all multidimensional omni-present beings and we do have guides and family beyond the blood-relatives you know :wink:
Be in the NOW. Not only have we never been alone, beings from other dimensions and places have been to earth since we've existed here, our Ancestors of the stars that all the indigenous people know and are in contact with as well. The whole scope is vast, because we are from all over the place as spiritual beings. All of you.
And also we are LIVING among societies of higher dimensional beings who are a part of our planet as we are and we are deeply connected. We are not alone, even in these changes that approach and already are upon us.
So many of us are even having contacts and we might not even be aware of it, we have to get out of our heads and get in the heart-space. The HEART is where the soul is the SOURCE the ZERO POINT to infinity.

I love you all and wish you infinite Blissings.

--------------------
I pledge Mother Earth as my one country
I pledge Humanity as my one people
I pledge Life as my religion
I pledge Love as my prayer
I pledge Peace and Freedom as my birthright
And the birthright of all humanity
My heart beats one with all my Relations

Edited by zshroomer (12/12/10 06:43 AM)

Offlinesnoot
look alive ∞
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 45º parallel Flag
Re: Objects discovered heading towards earth [Re: zshroomer]
    #13623853 - 12/12/10 09:41 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I feel like I'm at a scientology lecture.

--------------------

I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom