Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules, CBD Oils

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleChampion des Champignons
long standing member;)

Loc: Alba
Re: how can you stay high after quitting weed? [Re: feifen]
    #13583229 - 12/04/10 08:07 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

feifen said:The list goes on and on.. that one beer is more than enough to inhibit your for a day or two before you are free of alcohol.

if it takes you more than a couple of hours to metabolise the alcohol from one beer there's something seriously wrong with your liver.
I drink a shit ton every day son, and there's nothing wrong with my ATP, son.

not that I'm suggesting OP becomes an alky.:wink:

--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
hmmm........

Edited by Champion des Champignons (12/04/10 08:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefeifen

Re: how can you stay high after quitting weed? [Re: Champion des Champignons]
    #13583439 - 12/04/10 08:49 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Your ATP might be fine but I bet your hormones beg to differ :smirk:

I was referring to the fact that Alcohol can affect your hormones for up to a week after a drink.

OfflineCannashroom
Smoke two Joints
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
Re: how can you stay high after quitting weed? [Re: feifen]
    #13584413 - 12/05/10 03:17 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

You are both technically correct.  Alcohol is metabolized quickly by the liver, but there is a lingering effect once it is gone.

--------------------
"A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe'; a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest -- a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and affection for a few persons nearest us.

Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole nature in its beauty.

Nobody is able to achieve this completely but striving for such achievement is, in itself, a part of the liberation and a foundation for inner security."

Albert Einstein

Anonymous #3

Re: how can you stay high after quitting weed? [Re: ShroomXolomilco]
    #13620616 - 12/12/10 09:55 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomXolomilco said:
Try Adderall, it'll allow you to focus way more on playing guitar than you ever thought you could focus.

You'd be an idiot to go from a natural ethnobotanical with a cultural history going back thousands of years to some pharmacrap.

I've also kicked the herb, however I would never touch these DRUGS put out by the same industry which lobbied for a plant called hemp (industrial and the ethnobotanical variety) to be made illegal in the 1930s. Note, the the oil companies also joined the lobbying at the time, i think due to hemp oil being a viable fuel for cars. So the two industries got together and lobbied to satisfy their own personal greed.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules, CBD Oils