Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSeriously_Spaced
Psychedelic Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: California,United States ... Flag
Nitrous oxide?
    #13457142 - 11/09/10 12:43 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

So whats the deal with nitrous oxide ive never tried it
Ive heard its a really laugh happy drug and in my state its legal!:biggrin:
Anyway id like thoughts, expiriences and facts about Nitrous Oxide
Thanks shroomnites :biggrin::peace:

--------------------
All you need is love:heart:

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?-John Lennon

I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people.
-John Lennon

Life is like a dang old rubix cube you get one side right you mess up the other-Boomhauer
To do list-Ketamine:specialk:, Mushrooms:heart:,LSD:awecid::,Salvia:rocket:,DMT,DXM:crazy2:,Cocaine:rail2:,2c-e:pipesmoke:,Molly:rave:,E:heart:,MXE, 4-Aco-DMT, 25inbome:heart:,6-APB and    5-meo-dalt

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLSDXM
What Doth Life?
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The 518
Re: Nitrous oxide? [Re: Seriously_Spaced]
    #13457174 - 11/09/10 12:52 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

It's legal in every state, and it's awesome. If you want a quick example of what it's like, get a can of whipped cream.
I assume you didn't know that since you've never done it and think it's novel that it's legal in your state.

you can buy boxes of nitrous oxide cartridges at many headshops and tobacco shops and the like, or on the internet. Most places that sell it will have crackers and balloons too.

--------------------

The number of times I edit my post is directly related to the number of times I've hit the bong :bonghit2:

OfflineMycjunky
Stranger

#13457179 - 11/09/10 12:55 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

It's fun stuff but it last a very short amount of time. Hardly worth it except for special occasions. There's a lot of negative stereotypes that go along with it and people seem to think it kills brain cells but it's really not bad for you as long as you don't deprive yourself of oxygen.

I'm pretty sure it's legal in just about every state as far as I know but not sold in bulk to anybody who wants it. You can get medical tanks of it sometime but most common I've seen is whip cream cartridges you can buy in head shops around me or online.

Think that's a pretty good summary of it lol.

OfflineSeriously_Spaced
Psychedelic Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: Nitrous oxide? [Re: Mycjunky]
    #13457196 - 11/09/10 01:02 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Mycjunky said:
It's fun stuff but it last a very short amount of time. Hardly worth it except for special occasions. There's a lot of negative stereotypes that go along with it and people seem to think it kills brain cells but it's really not bad for you as long as you don't deprive yourself of oxygen.

I'm pretty sure it's legal in just about every state as far as I know but not sold in bulk to anybody who wants it. You can get medical tanks of it sometime but most common I've seen is whip cream cartridges you can buy in head shops around me or online.

Think that's a pretty good summary of it lol.

Yeah i wasnt worried about the legalitity i just meant i happend to notice its legal haha since i was never really introduced to i didnt know.Thanks for the info on its duration.However i would like to know a little more about what the high is like.

--------------------

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?-John Lennon

I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people.
-John Lennon

Life is like a dang old rubix cube you get one side right you mess up the other-Boomhauer
To do list-Ketamine:specialk:, Mushrooms:heart:,LSD:awecid::,Salvia:rocket:,DMT,DXM:crazy2:,Cocaine:rail2:,2c-e:pipesmoke:,Molly:rave:,E:heart:,MXE, 4-Aco-DMT, 25inbome:heart:,6-APB and    5-meo-dalt

OfflineDoSedLiving
 User Gallery
    #13457207 - 11/09/10 01:05 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Its bad if you kill a half case in 3 days like me...  :wetself:

I spent  quarter of the time holding my breath...

Nitrous is  good drug to transition yourself into holding your breath to get high...

OfflinePsilocyentist
Carbon based

Loc: Flag
    #13457301 - 11/09/10 01:50 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

There is a huge euphoric rush and and intense body high for about 30 - 60 seconds. Any music playing seems to envelope you. The head rush is amazing! At one point I forgot my body existed, it felt like my head wais spinning slowly backwards in a universe of music! There is absolutely NO lasting feeling however. You will be back to baseline VERY quickly and want to do another balloon, thats why they call it hippie crack!  :trippinballs:

You can get cartridges and a dispenser at grocery stores/kitchen supply. The most convenient place to get it is probably a head shop, just make you sure you ask for whippets, also get a cracker, they will probably give you free balloons. The first time I went to buy some, like a noob I asked for "nitrous and a cracker". The guy gave me a funny look and said we have whippets and a tire inflater haha.

--------------------
I know, I know you probably scream and cry

That your little world won't let you go

Offlinekuf66ver
Stranger

#13457530 - 11/09/10 04:20 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

It's a lot of fun, but the buzz is so short!  I remember my first balloon which was actually just earlier this year and after exhaling suddenly my whole body was buzzing like I was on E and I couldn't help but laugh-and not just a 'haha'laugh, but a genuine, deep, heartfelt laugh that can only come about by true contentment.

its pretty fun on its own but a box wont last long between friends.  ive heard its amazing to do a balloon while tripping but I have never had the chance, as it's illegal in my state!

OfflineHashshashin
Stranger
Re: Nitrous oxide? [Re: kuf66ver]
    #13457794 - 11/09/10 07:37 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I only use it in combo with LSD. It's an intense mindfuck, with profound auditory and visual distortions. You'll lose any sense of logical thinking. It's like being propelled instantly into a k-hole.

I compare it to a thrill ride: it's VERY confusing and potentially a bit scary at first and after the peak has past, I tend to laugh hysterically...

That said, taken on its own, I found it a little dull.

Offlineelementblazin
Cruisin' on that LSD
Male

Loc: SoCal Flag
Re: Nitrous oxide? [Re: Hashshashin]
    #13457806 - 11/09/10 07:42 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I used to use the boxes with cartridges, with a cracker and balloons. Then i quit the stuff cuz i heard you can go braindead after even just one try! fun stuff though ^^

--------------------
My CA Legend:
A plus sign (+) means I took it within 20 minutes of then.
A minus sign (-) means I took it more than 20 minutes ago, but it's still active.

OfflineHashshashin
Stranger
Re: Nitrous oxide? [Re: elementblazin]
    #13457901 - 11/09/10 08:26 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

elementnature said:
I used to use the boxes with cartridges, with a cracker and balloons. Then i quit the stuff cuz i heard you can go braindead after even just one try! fun stuff though ^^

That is simply not true. No drug will cause you to go "braindead" after one try, no matter what people tell you.

Chronic use of nitrous oxide in high doses can potentially cause Vitamin B12 deficiency, which can be quite uncomfortable (numbness in the fingers and toes). But even that can be treated.

The only way nitrous can be dangerous is if you inhale it in pure form from a mask without a concomitant oxygen supply, which causes suffocation obviously. That's why people use a balloon.

Edited by Hashshashin (11/09/10 11:44 AM)

OfflineChoix Sinaloa
Mario Kart Racer

Loc: California
    #13458340 - 11/09/10 11:03 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

i looked and couldint find a shop where they sell it, do u know any sites

--------------------
thingy magigy

OfflineFruitbuddy
Mycophilic Cultivator
Male

#13458383 - 11/09/10 11:12 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Hashshashin said:
Chronic use of nitrous oxide in high doses can potentially cause Vitamin B12 deficiency, which can be quite uncomfortable (numbness in the fingers and toes). But even that can be treated.

chronic use WILL cause vitamin b12 deficiency. period. also short term use or exposure as part of anaesthesia can be dangerous for people with subclinical b12 deficiency, which can be present, even when you have b12 in your diet, because many people have problems to effectively absorb vitamin b12. each time you are exposed to nitrous oxide, a certain amount of b12 gets deactivated and it only depends on your storages when you will develop a symptomatic deficiency.
i experienced problems after using nitrous oxide only a few times, and i for sure will never ever mess with this substance again.

InvisibleSamuel L Jackson
Bad Motherfucker
Male

Re: Nitrous oxide? [Re: Fruitbuddy]
    #13458859 - 11/09/10 12:57 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

its ok on its own.

with other drugs is when it really shines though. comparing a hallucinogen+nitrous to just the hallucinogen makes just the hallucinogen seem like baseline.

its wild.

--------------------

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

Re: Nitrous oxide? [Re: Samuel L Jackson]
    #13458880 - 11/09/10 01:01 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

SamuelLJackson said:
its ok on its own.

with other drugs is when it really shines though. comparing a hallucinogen+nitrous to just the hallucinogen makes just the hallucinogen seem like baseline.

its wild.

this

--------------------

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVZBTAYm3rw

OfflineSeriously_Spaced
Psychedelic Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: Nitrous oxide? [Re: Psilocyentist]
    #13458890 - 11/09/10 01:03 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Psilocyentist said:
There is a huge euphoric rush and and intense body high for about 30 - 60 seconds. Any music playing seems to envelope you. The head rush is amazing! At one point I forgot my body existed, it felt like my head wais spinning slowly backwards in a universe of music! There is absolutely NO lasting feeling however. You will be back to baseline VERY quickly and want to do another balloon, thats why they call it hippie crack!  :trippinballs:

You can get cartridges and a dispenser at grocery stores/kitchen supply. The most convenient place to get it is probably a head shop, just make you sure you ask for whippets, also get a cracker, they will probably give you free balloons. The first time I went to buy some, like a noob I asked for "nitrous and a cracker". The guy gave me a funny look and said we have whippets and a tire inflater haha.

Thank you thats exactly the kind of description i wanted i just might try it

--------------------

-John Lennon

Offlineabore
Title

Loc: Flag
Re: Nitrous oxide? [Re: PsilocybinMike]
    #13459546 - 11/09/10 03:34 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

PsilocybinMike said:
Quote:

SamuelLJackson said:
its ok on its own.

its wild.

this

For further emphasis.

They're okay on their own, but really nothing special.  Do them tripping it's unreal.

Offlineelementblazin
Cruisin' on that LSD
Male

Loc: SoCal Flag
    #13459599 - 11/09/10 03:47 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Hashshashin said:
Quote:

elementnature said:

That is simply not true. No drug will cause you to go "braindead" after one try, no matter what people tell you.

The only way nitrous can be dangerous is if you inhale it in pure form from a mask without a concomitant oxygen supply, which causes suffocation obviously. That's why people use a balloon.

Thanks so much for clearing that up. Everyone around here says it can do that. I guess its time for more fun  :vaped:

--------------------
My CA Legend:
A plus sign (+) means I took it within 20 minutes of then.
A minus sign (-) means I took it more than 20 minutes ago, but it's still active.

Offlinecatalyst
Mmhmmm...
Male

Loc: Here (or There)
Re: Nitrous oxide? [Re: elementblazin]
    #13459804 - 11/09/10 04:46 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I need to try N2O while tripping, I guess.

Not the biggest fan...it makes me feel like an idiot :shrug:

--------------------
"Tears themselves interest me greatly -- but not the tears of melancholy hindsight and existential despair;
rather the tears of awe you experience when the realization of an ideal suddenly appears before your very eyes or thunders inside your mind;
these tears interest me." - Philip Hallie

OfflineSeanfu
Jesus Christ Tacos

Loc: Brazil Flag
Re: Nitrous oxide? [Re: PsilocybinMike]
    #13460115 - 11/09/10 06:17 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

PsilocybinMike said:
Quote:

SamuelLJackson said:
its ok on its own.

its wild.

this

Never psyched out and done it but I will tell you if you grab a 50 pack and do a single canister when you smoke out it doubles and extends your high. So you can get fucked 50 smokeout sessions. Although it is called hippy crack and I recall doing 200 canisters in a night.

Just watch out for hypoxia.

--------------------
I am a chronic liar.

:etjesus: :whacker: :coleman: :awewtf:

OfflineFruitbuddy
Mycophilic Cultivator
Male

Re: Nitrous oxide? [Re: Seanfu]
    #13461497 - 11/09/10 11:10 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Seanfu said:
Never psyched out and done it but I will tell you if you grab a 50 pack and do a single canister when you smoke out it doubles and extends your high. So you can get fucked 50 smokeout sessions. Although it is called hippy crack and I recall doing 200 canisters in a night.

Just watch out for hypoxia.

you're playing russian roulette with your myelin sheath and blood synthesis.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale