Home | Community | Message Board



Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: pH Test Strips

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLiberty King
Seeker of Liberties
Male User Gallery


Registered: 09/22/09
Posts: 570
Loc: NS, Canada's Darkside
Last seen: 11 days, 6 hours
Rabbit Turds = Awesome for Liberty Caps!
    #13450743 - 11/07/10 10:37 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

:wink: So all and all my Lib seasons been pretty "mild". A friend lets me pick his yard every year and this year I noticed that most of the places where before I found Libs, I now found just piles of rabbit turds! He said they've been on his lawn every morning this year! I was starting to get a little pissed at these "Fluffy Bastards" because whole sections of the lawn were muddy and dead, and the poo mounds were everywhere! There's been discussion of how Sheep, cow and horse dung is beneficial to Libs ( http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11214756/fpart/2/vc/1 ) I just assumed the rabbits must have had something "different" about the way they digest, or something! Now I see "we" were just lacking the "optimum" conditions.... until today! Found about 500+caps (A single "patch" my girlfriend found had 100-200 alone) If they weren't directly beside the poo they were within a foot of every poo pile! I just looked for poo and "Blaow!"... Libs! :whoo:
The caps were all Big compared to most of my Libs but One Giant sucker was right beside a poo mound.... never though I'd be so excited about rabbit shit :foreheadslap: anyway here's some pics!


--------------------
LIBERTY NATION - P.Semilanceata/Liberty Caps Thread! (What region have you found Libs? Add your area! :thumbup:)

Follow me on Twitter: @LibertyKing_ca



Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinebmarley3434
wildwalker
Male User Gallery


Registered: 08/16/04
Posts: 1,162
Loc: nj
Last seen: 4 days, 23 hours
Re: Rabbit Turds = Awesome for Liberty Caps! [Re: Liberty King]
    #13450765 - 11/07/10 10:41 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

awesome! wonder if that means those rabbits were going down the rabbit hole.. eating libs hah


--------------------
www.returntonature.us - wild foods blog


OM


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLiberty King
Seeker of Liberties
Male User Gallery


Registered: 09/22/09
Posts: 570
Loc: NS, Canada's Darkside
Last seen: 11 days, 6 hours
Re: Rabbit Turds = Awesome for Liberty Caps! [Re: bmarley3434]
    #13450780 - 11/07/10 10:44 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

One of them sat at the edge of the tree line and watched me... I kept thinking he's pissed 'cuz I'm in his patch! :mad2:


--------------------
LIBERTY NATION - P.Semilanceata/Liberty Caps Thread! (What region have you found Libs? Add your area! :thumbup:)

Follow me on Twitter: @LibertyKing_ca



Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinemikescott420
FACELESS_CLOUD
 User Gallery


Registered: 09/15/10
Posts: 252
Loc: 32.046866, -116.885254
Last seen: 3 years, 27 days
Re: Rabbit Turds = Awesome for Liberty Caps! [Re: Liberty King]
    #13450819 - 11/07/10 10:50 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

i once followed a white rabbit and it led me to a patch of amanita ameriscari


--------------------
LIKE A FACELESS CLOUD IN A SEA OF ROBOTS WORKING WITH THE SHADOW GOVERMENT FOR OUR OWN DEMISE


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinecbub
it
 User Gallery


Registered: 10/17/10
Posts: 1,271
Last seen: 4 days, 18 hours
Re: Rabbit Turds = Awesome for Liberty Caps! [Re: mikescott420]
    #13450887 - 11/07/10 11:03 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Rabbit Turds = Awesome for Liberty Caps!



confirmed


--------------------
It's fine.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinepsylosymonreturns
aka Gym Sporrison
Male

Registered: 10/16/09
Posts: 13,423
Loc: Mos Eisley,Canada Flag
Last seen: 8 hours, 2 minutes
Re: Rabbit Turds = Awesome for Liberty Caps! [Re: cbub]
    #13450900 - 11/07/10 11:07 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

very cool man!! notice anything different too them? or do tey just look like normal libs? for a patch of 500 you have more pics? :wink:


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinecbub
it
 User Gallery


Registered: 10/17/10
Posts: 1,271
Last seen: 4 days, 18 hours
Re: Rabbit Turds = Awesome for Liberty Caps! [Re: cbub]
    #13450924 - 11/07/10 11:11 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

...and if you go chasing rabbits and you know you're gonna fall,
tell them a smoking caterpillar has given you the call...


They look meaty, i've been finding such this year


--------------------
It's fine.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLiberty King
Seeker of Liberties
Male User Gallery


Registered: 09/22/09
Posts: 570
Loc: NS, Canada's Darkside
Last seen: 11 days, 6 hours
Re: Rabbit Turds = Awesome for Liberty Caps! [Re: psylosymonreturns]
    #13451145 - 11/08/10 12:01 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Ohhh yeah dude! :thumbup: Lots more pics, trying to sort them now! I am a little disappointed though, I took alot of shit quality pics.... there were just soooo many and it was getting dark. The camera just seemed really unfocused.... still got a bunch of good ones though! I've been meaning to become a supporter anyways so the fact I need more upload room is my reminder :grin: Kinda pissed I didn't snap more of a few with certain "variations" though, because I wanted to add them to the ones I got for Mikey Yorks project!
As far as noticing anything different about them, basically just that they were mostly all huge, by the "crap" and they seemed to be in greater groups than I've been finding in recent years! I guess it was worth the wait this season!
In the one pic here that shows multiple Libs the other ones were way bigger than any I found yet this year, but they look small compared to The "Poo-Monger" (My name for the Giant!)
:bow2:
I'd say 90% of them were the "Wet look" like this...

The few more "pale" ones I found had very thick stems like these...

I even found a few that almost looked kind of "Albino" and one that had like a red-"ishness" to its cap..... It was great, I really hope my season lasts long enough for another hunt there!


--------------------
LIBERTY NATION - P.Semilanceata/Liberty Caps Thread! (What region have you found Libs? Add your area! :thumbup:)

Follow me on Twitter: @LibertyKing_ca



Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinefux234
Mycophil xD
Male User Gallery


Registered: 09/22/10
Posts: 1,190
Loc: Westwood
Last seen: 17 days, 6 hours
Re: Rabbit Turds = Awesome for Liberty Caps! [Re: Liberty King]
    #13451800 - 11/08/10 02:35 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

wohaa ^^ nice finds mate :sambergfive:
also noticed much rabbit poo on the fiedlds i found libs


--------------------
"Carpe diem!"

P.Semilanceata  Germany




Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineStInvetroThomas
Damn straight I'm a hunter.
Male User Gallery

Registered: 04/30/02
Posts: 1,287
Loc: Estonia Flag
Last seen: 1 year, 9 months
Re: Rabbit Turds = Awesome for Liberty Caps! [Re: fux234]
    #13451864 - 11/08/10 02:57 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Very nice work LK! Unfortunately rabbits are rare in these parts... will look for deer droppings in the future though and see if they help them grow bigger. The first shots you posted look rather scrictipes-like. But libs have so many variations they might just be regular libs. Thanks for sharing! Going to have to live vicariously through you and others here though - after last night my season is almost 100% over. Hail a little snow and -2c has pretty much ended it methinks. :frown:


--------------------
"...I found dozens of single specimens.  That's what I call hunting.  There are only a few "good" hunters here, even now.  You're certainly in that group.  I would imagine if we hunted together we'd find our styles are similar."
- Mr. Mushrooms

RIP Matt, your friendship and your contributions to the world of fungi will be missed. Unfortunately we never got to hunt together.

St Thomas


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMr. Mushrooms
Spore Print Collector
 User Gallery

Registered: 05/25/08
Posts: 13,018
Loc: Registered: 6/04/02
Re: Rabbit Turds = Awesome for Liberty Caps! [Re: psylosymonreturns]
    #13452026 - 11/08/10 03:48 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

psylosymonreturns said:
very cool man!! notice anything different too them? or do tey just look like normal libs? for a patch of 500 you have more pics? :wink:




Just wondering.  How does this affect your theory that Liberty Caps can grow in fields where there are no animals?  How do you know there aren't bunnies in them?


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMr. Mushrooms
Spore Print Collector
 User Gallery

Registered: 05/25/08
Posts: 13,018
Loc: Registered: 6/04/02
Re: Rabbit Turds = Awesome for Liberty Caps! [Re: Liberty King]
    #13452036 - 11/08/10 03:50 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Liberty King said:
:wink: So all and all my Lib seasons been pretty "mild". A friend lets me pick his yard every year and this year I noticed that most of the places where before I found Libs, I now found just piles of rabbit turds! He said they've been on his lawn every morning this year! I was starting to get a little pissed at these "Fluffy Bastards" because whole sections of the lawn were muddy and dead, and the poo mounds were everywhere! There's been discussion of how Sheep, cow and horse dung is beneficial to Libs ( http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11214756/fpart/2/vc/1 ) I just assumed the rabbits must have had something "different" about the way they digest, or something! Now I see "we" were just lacking the "optimum" conditions.... until today! Found about 500+caps (A single "patch" my girlfriend found had 100-200 alone) If they weren't directly beside the poo they were within a foot of every poo pile! I just looked for poo and "Blaow!"... Libs! :whoo:
The caps were all Big compared to most of my Libs but One Giant sucker was right beside a poo mound.... never though I'd be so excited about rabbit shit :foreheadslap: anyway here's some pics!





Here's a weird coincidence.  I was talking to the missus today about this very thing because rabbit dung is high in nitrogen.  We're not allowed to have pets in the building but I told her I might smuggle in a rabbit.

I'd say this is a done deal now.

THANKS!


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLiberty King
Seeker of Liberties
Male User Gallery


Registered: 09/22/09
Posts: 570
Loc: NS, Canada's Darkside
Last seen: 11 days, 6 hours
Re: Rabbit Turds = Awesome for Liberty Caps! [Re: Mr. Mushrooms]
    #13452736 - 11/08/10 10:45 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

My "girl" has been saying she wanted horses, when we get a house, and I've been joking saying Sheep would be cheaper.... I beleive rabbits may have just won that battle! Anyways your comment on the high nitrogen level prompted me to do some more poo research!...

Anywhere from 75-90% of the plant nutrients eaten by animals are excreted in their manure.  This is greatly beneficial because the soil needs continual replenishment of its organic matter to decompose into humus.  Manures and composted plant materials add organic matter, which helps soil retain moisture and structure which prevents compaction, and helps prevent nutrients from leaching away. They can also balance extremes in soil pH.

Here are the breakdowns for various manures...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

              Sidenotes:
  • Nutrient values of manures vary greatly, depending on the diet and age of the animals!
  • Organic fertilizers in general, are often based on the relative amount of nitrogen (N), phosphoric acid (P) and potash (K) they contain. Don't be misled by the N-P-K numbers that suggest manure is less powerful than chemicals. It is actually far better because it contains large amounts of organic matter, so it feeds and builds the soil while it nourishes.
  • Manure generates heat as it decomposes, and it is possible for manure to ignite spontaneously should it be stored in a massive pile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Cattle Manure  (Various NPK/ Cattle = 0.6-0.2-0.5, Steer = .70 .30 .40, Diary cow = .25 .15 .25)
  • Considered "cold" manure since it is moister and less concentrated than most other animal shit.
  • It breaks down and gives off nutrients fairly slowly.
  • It's an especially good source of beneficial bacteria, because of the complex bovine digestive system.
  • The healthier the cow, and the healthier the cow's diet, the more nutrients its manure will carry.
  • Depending on your location, many sources of cattle manure can be from dairy cows. Dairy manure is preferable to steer manure. Though cow manure has low nutrient numbers, Steer manure often contains higher salt and weed seed content.
  • Horse Manure (NPK/ Horse = .70 .30 .60)
  • About half as "rich" as chicken manure, but richer in nitrogen than cow or swine manure.
  • It's considered a "hot" manure,  so it should be composted along with other manures and higher carbon materials.
  • Some sources of mushroom compost contain large quantities of horse manure and bedding in their mix.
  • Horse crap also contains a higher number of weed seeds as horses do not digest seeds the way that cattle do.
  • Sheep/Goat Manure (NPK/ Sheep = .70.30 .90, Goat = 0.7-0.3-0.9)
  • Generally, high in nitrogen and potash.
  • Similar to horse manure, they are "Hot" manures, which heat up quickly because they contain little water.
  • Pig Manure (NPK/ Pig = 0.5-0.3-0.5)
  • Relatively low in nitrogen and potash, but stronger than many of the other animal manures.
  • A highly concentrated, "hot" manure, best used when mixed and composted with other manures and/or large quantities of vegetable matter.
                And Finally.....
  • Rabbit Manure (NPK/ Rabbit = 2.4 1.4 .60)
  • Considered the "hottest" of the animal manures. (Since in the wild rabbits get most of their moisture from food, the colon is designed to remove the maximum amount of water from their waste.)
  • Very high in nitrogen and, as an added bonus, it also contains fairly high percentages of phosphates.


--------------------
LIBERTY NATION - P.Semilanceata/Liberty Caps Thread! (What region have you found Libs? Add your area! :thumbup:)

Follow me on Twitter: @LibertyKing_ca



Edited by Liberty King (11/09/10 08:17 AM)


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinedaz01
Learning
Male


Registered: 09/30/10
Posts: 2,061
Loc: Scotland
Last seen: 9 hours, 54 minutes
Re: Rabbit Turds = Awesome for Liberty Caps! [Re: Liberty King]
    #13452777 - 11/08/10 10:55 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Liberty King said:
My "girl" has been saying she wanted horses, when we get a house, and I've been joking saying Sheep would be cheaper.... I beleive rabbits may have just won that battle! Anyways your comment on the high nitrogen level prompted me to do some more poo research!...

Anywhere from 75-90% of the plant nutrients eaten by animals are excreted in their manure.  This is greatly beneficial because the soil needs continual replenishment of its organic matter to decompose into humus.  Manures and composted plant materials add organic matter, which helps soil retain moisture and structure which prevents compaction, and helps prevent nutrients from leaching away. They can also balance extremes in soil pH.

Here are the breakdowns for various manures...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

              Sidenotes:
  • Nutrient values of manures vary greatly, depending on the diet and age of the animals!
  • Organic fertilizers in general, are often based on the relative amount of nitrogen (N), phosphoric acid (P) and potash (K) they contain. Don't be misled by the N-P-K numbers that suggest manure is less powerful than chemicals. It is actually far better because it contains large amounts of organic matter, so it feeds and builds the soil while it nourishes.
  • Manure generates heat as it decomposes, and it is possible for manure to ignite spontaneously should it be stored in a massive pile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Cattle Manure  (Various NPK/ Cattle = 0.6-0.2-0.5, Steer = .70 .30 .40, Diary cow = .25 .15 .25)
  • Considered "cold" manure since it is moister and less concentrated than most other animal shit.
  • It breaks down and gives off nutrients fairly slowly.
  • It's an especially good source of beneficial bacteria, because of the complex bovine digestive system.
  • The healthier the cow, and the healthier the cow's diet, the more nutrients its manure will carry.
  • Depending on your location, many sources of cattle manure can be from dairy cows. Dairy manure is preferable to steer manure. Though cow manure has low nutrient numbers, Steer manure often contains higher salt and weed seed content.
  • Horse Manure (NPK/ Horse = .70 .30 .60)
  • About half as "rich" as chicken manure, but richer in nitrogen than cow or swine manure.
  • It's considered a "hot" manure,  so it should be composted along with other manures and higher carbon materials.
  • Some sources of mushroom compost contain large quantities of horse manure and bedding in their mix.
  • Horse crap also contains a higher number of weed seeds as horses do not digest seeds the way that cattle do.
  • Sheep/Goat Manure (NPK/ Sheep = .70.30 .90, Goat = 0.7-0.3-0.9)
  • Generally, high in nitrogen and potash.
  • Similar to horse manure, they are "Hot" manures, which heat up quickly because they contains little water.
  • Pig Manure (NPK/ Pig = 0.5-0.3-0.5)
  • Relatively low in nitrogen and potash, but stronger than many of the other animal manures.
  • A highly concentrated, "hot" manure, best used when mixed and composted with other manures and/or large quantities of vegetable matter.
                And Finally.....
  • Rabbit Manure (NPK/ Rabbit = 2.4 1.4 .60)
  • Considered the "hottest" of the animal manures. (Since in the wild rabbits get most of their moisture from food, the colon is designed to remove the maximum amount of water from their waste.)
  • Very high in nitrogen and, as an added bonus, it also contains fairly high percentages of phosphates.





That's..... 'shit' research man.....

:laugh:


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMr. Mushrooms
Spore Print Collector
 User Gallery

Registered: 05/25/08
Posts: 13,018
Loc: Registered: 6/04/02
Re: Rabbit Turds = Awesome for Liberty Caps! [Re: Liberty King]
    #13452785 - 11/08/10 10:56 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Awesome research, thanks!

I knew about the high nitrogen content from gardening.  Another substrate high in nitrogen, iirc, is peanut shells.

Rabbits FTW


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineelprawn
Mushroom Guestimator
Male User Gallery


Registered: 10/17/09
Posts: 12,547
Loc: London, England
Last seen: 2 days, 17 minutes
Re: Rabbit Turds = Awesome for Liberty Caps! [Re: Mr. Mushrooms]
    #13452852 - 11/08/10 11:12 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

No wonder Alice followed that rabbit.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLiberty King
Seeker of Liberties
Male User Gallery


Registered: 09/22/09
Posts: 570
Loc: NS, Canada's Darkside
Last seen: 11 days, 6 hours
Re: Rabbit Turds = Awesome for Liberty Caps! [Re: Mr. Mushrooms]
    #13453055 - 11/08/10 12:22 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah... the graveyard where I've always found Libs hasn't been nearly as good as in the "Old days".... It made me realize that it stopped being as "fruitful" the year after they leveled several acres of near by forrest. My friend was super pissed and complained to the "town" because that was where he set his snares and made his money during rabbit season! I can remember us being high and pointing out the deer and rabbit droppings..... It wasn't really meaningful at the time but now it seems to possibly explain some of the decline! I guess the crushed gravel & "spray grass" camping area, which is used once a year, is much more important than animal habitats! :shrug:


--------------------
LIBERTY NATION - P.Semilanceata/Liberty Caps Thread! (What region have you found Libs? Add your area! :thumbup:)

Follow me on Twitter: @LibertyKing_ca



Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineStInvetroThomas
Damn straight I'm a hunter.
Male User Gallery

Registered: 04/30/02
Posts: 1,287
Loc: Estonia Flag
Last seen: 1 year, 9 months
Re: Rabbit Turds = Awesome for Liberty Caps! [Re: Liberty King]
    #13454562 - 11/08/10 06:15 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Excellent information and research LK. I think this brings us back to the point we were discussing about grazed fields being more fruitful than non-grazed. Rabbits might not be sheep or cows but they do indeed graze, really wish we had more of them in Estonia like we do back in Canada. Deer certainly graze in some of the fields I hunt but the droppings are few and far between.


--------------------
"...I found dozens of single specimens.  That's what I call hunting.  There are only a few "good" hunters here, even now.  You're certainly in that group.  I would imagine if we hunted together we'd find our styles are similar."
- Mr. Mushrooms

RIP Matt, your friendship and your contributions to the world of fungi will be missed. Unfortunately we never got to hunt together.

St Thomas


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMr. Mushrooms
Spore Print Collector
 User Gallery

Registered: 05/25/08
Posts: 13,018
Loc: Registered: 6/04/02
Re: Rabbit Turds = Awesome for Liberty Caps! [Re: StInvetroThomas]
    #13454579 - 11/08/10 06:18 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

StInvetroThomas said:
Excellent information and research LK. I think this brings us back to the point we were discussing about grazed fields being more fruitful than non-grazed.




Yeppers.  Mystery solved.  This is some of the most useful information regarding habitat I have seen in a long time.  This also ties itself to my theory of the dung leaching down into the soil, raising the nitrogen, and encouraging mycelial growth of Liberty Caps.

And for those that are interested, rabbit poo is available online.


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineelementnature
Cruisin' on that LSD
Male User Gallery


Registered: 09/21/09
Posts: 2,742
Loc: SoCal Flag
Last seen: 6 days, 14 hours
Re: Rabbit Turds = Awesome for Liberty Caps! [Re: Liberty King]
    #13454620 - 11/08/10 06:24 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Liberty King said:
One of them sat at the edge of the tree line and watched me... I kept thinking he's pissed 'cuz I'm in his patch! :mad2:




McGregor is on the other side now!! hes the rabbit!!


--------------------
My CA Legend:
A plus sign (+) means I took it within 20 minutes of then.
A minus sign (-) means I took it more than 20 minutes ago, but it's still active.
Please, Send me BTC, Any donations accepted and greatly appreciated. I can even maybe help you with legal trades!
My Blockchain: 14rrVfbEyf7uLYvvVRG7QTTCdWeNqxsjrL


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: pH Test Strips

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* UK Liberty Cap season 2010 starts now!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 215 216 )
MCSteveyC 141,504 4,317 06/11/11 04:51 PM
by Spilalot
* I need help identifying 'Liberty Caps' DjThugz 15,069 13 10/25/11 03:50 PM
by maynardjameskeenan
* ID needed, liberty caps? Fisherman 336 11 11/06/09 02:26 PM
by DannyGlick
* Liberty caps in Back yard? barnkis 676 6 12/17/08 05:04 PM
by barnkis
* ID Request: Psilocybe semilanceata (liberty cap)? GrimFusion 3,532 12 11/26/08 03:35 PM
by CureCat
* ID help liberty caps? Bligh 579 12 11/08/10 06:08 PM
by StInvetroThomas
* Yorkshire UK - Liberty Cap Confirmation
( 1 2 all )
RocketPotato 3,699 29 10/07/07 01:35 PM
by lucymullen
* Damnit, now I'm turned off from hunting for liberty caps! megaman3 8,505 17 08/22/03 03:12 PM
by Mitchnast

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, CureCat, Alan Rockefeller, TimmiT, Gravija
1,939 topic views. 8 members, 95 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]
Search this thread:
FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2014 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.163 seconds spending 0.062 seconds on 20 queries.