Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHashshashin
Stranger
How many times can you take MDMA before you lose the magic? * 1
    #13362295 - 10/20/10 01:59 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

OK, I realise it depends on the individual, but on average how many roll you got before MDMA becomes a lost cause?
(assuming you space you rolls out by at least a month, of course)

I'm asking because I wanna know if I REALLY need to save it for "very special occasions" (which are not presenting themselves to me at this point of my life, anyway) or if I can indulge myself with it more often.

I've only rolled 5 times and am already paranoid about it, especially since the last two times weren't as awe-inspiring as the very first rolls...

Like, is it possible to lose it after 5 or 6 rolls?
Or it more 20 or 30?
How many times was it for YOU?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDjango12
Spider Pants ofLance McGance

Re: How many times can you take MDMA before you lose the magic? [Re: Hashshashin] * 1
    #13362317 - 10/20/10 02:06 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Meh. I've done it 3 times and it was never magical. Not even the first time. That's why I never did it again. The same ones had my friends rolling HARDCORE but I just wasn't happy with the experience. Maybe I don't have enough serotonin to release ha. Tripping mushrooms is 302934209384023x more magical than rolling for me any and every day.

Plus I have a group of friends that rolled about 4 to 5 times a month and I can observe the horrible side effects it has. It was like watching an experiment unfold. They're completely different people. Another reason I never want to do it again.

OfflineEgo
Male

Re: How many times can you take MDMA before you lose the magic? [Re: Hashshashin] * 1
    #13362318 - 10/20/10 02:06 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Depends on your tolerance. OR WHEN ALL YOUR SEROTONIN RUNS OUT ... GASP. but just wait awhile each time before you roll again. It's not really like dxm.

--------------------

First time taking 4 hits of acid:rocket: and all I can tell you is... "Art titties are the best!"

LSD=Digital version of shrooms.

DRUG HIT LIST: Alcohol  Cannabis  Mushrooms:mushroom2: LSA LSD:rocket:,
Methamphetamine amphetamine Molly:grin:  X
DXM DMT Nitrous Oxide Mescaline, Coke

OfflineAVA
Male

Loc: So Cal
Re: How many times can you take MDMA before you lose the magic? [Re: Ego] * 1
    #13362422 - 10/20/10 02:32 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

if your rolls are spaced out i don't think they ever lose their magic. they lose their magic when you're rolling every weekend.

Offlinemushhead91
Male

Loc: California, USA Flag
Re: How many times can you take MDMA before you lose the magic? [Re: AVA] * 1
    #13362590 - 10/20/10 03:18 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

E has never lost its magic for me, but every time the come down seems more depressing for me.

--------------------
Hit list:
Marijuana | Hashish | Psilocybin Mushrooms | Ecstasy | LSD | Mescaline | DMT

Offlinezombi
chillosopher
Male

Loc: Boston area
    #13362598 - 10/20/10 03:20 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

AVA said:
if your rolls are spaced out i don't think they ever lose their magic. they lose their magic when you're rolling every weekend.

QFT
i know people who have been rolling a few times a year for the last 20+ years. the general consensus among those who do this alot (ie many of the peeps over at bluelight) is that a 2 to 3 month break between is a "healthy" amount of time. but like AVA said, as long as you dont do it every weekend you should be cool. many say stuff like 5-htp and piracetam help too. 5-htp definitely helps comedowns for me.

just enjoy yourself tho. everything in moderation.

--------------------
My words, too, are only an echo; but there is no reason why I should not repeat what I have heard.                    :zombie5:
-Socrates                                                                Let the rabbits wear glasses!
:gd_icon::trippycow::gd_icon:

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: Behind the Redwoods
    #13362713 - 10/20/10 03:52 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I agree with what's been said. I lost the magic because I would eat molly two or three days in a row all the time at festies and concerts for years. If you are smart space it out and don't burn yourself out on it and you can enjoy ecstasy forever I'm sure.

--------------------

OfflineSuicideCommando
Seeker
Male User Gallery

Re: How many times can you take MDMA before you lose the magic? [Re: muistrue] * 1
    #13362918 - 10/20/10 04:38 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

1. After that first time its just not the same. You'll chase that same experience.

--------------------
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.

OfflineDarwin23
INFJ
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States Flag
Re: How many times can you take MDMA before you lose the magic? [Re: SuicideCommando] * 1
    #13362958 - 10/20/10 04:53 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Some people say the receptors are permanantly damaged, but others say they get fixed if you let them heal. I tend to go with the latter. If you don't let your receptors heal, then they'll be damaged permanantly and you'll never get the same high. I would just space it out.

As for E not being magical. I would agree with that too an extent, but if you didn't LOVE the experience it was probably some shitty mixture of Meth and something else.

--------------------

Take a look at my journal

Offlinekyguy
Dr. Gonzo
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: How many times can you take MDMA before you lose the magic? [Re: SuicideCommando] * 1
    #13362983 - 10/20/10 04:57 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I haven't taken MDMA in a few years now but when I did it was at least every weekend sometimes through the week and I loved just about every second of it. I wished I hadn't done it so much because it took me months to feel right again, but when I was actually taking the molly it was fucking awesome!

Also I never really had bad comedowns and could always go to sleep after rolling face all day/night

Edited by kyguy (10/20/10 04:59 PM)

Offlinea2theDawG

Loc: 2 Da Brain
    #13362994 - 10/20/10 04:59 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

AVA said:

not even it is the same if you have crip pills

Offlinekyguy
Dr. Gonzo
Male User Gallery

Re: How many times can you take MDMA before you lose the magic? [Re: a2theDawG] * 1
    #13362997 - 10/20/10 05:00 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

exactly!! I could dose two of three times within 24 or 48 hours and be rolling just as hard after the last dose like it was the first.

InvisibleMcTwist
Stoned Stranger
Male

#13363299 - 10/20/10 06:12 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

SuicideCommando said:
1. After that first time its just not the same. You'll chase that same experience.

I thought this until I came across some extremely potent moonrock. 133mg had me rolling in blissful euphoria till the early morning, granted this may have been my first time with pure MDMA. Previously I've only had pressies but I've sworn those off for life. Ya just have to space out your consumption and all is well. By spacing out I mean a minimum of at least a month, but I find a two month break between dosing preserves the magic forever.

Invisible420happyhippy
Swamp Dunkey
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The Herion Capital of Ame...
Re: How many times can you take MDMA before you lose the magic? [Re: McTwist] * 1
    #13363390 - 10/20/10 06:34 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

From what I understand, the magical empathy/love you get from MDMA has an immortal tolerance. Meaning the tolerance you build will last forever...

If you take one. roll. wait a month then roll again. you will be good for the rest of your life.

it is those who up the dose. who need MORE to achieve the SAME effect. He who takes multiple pills, multiple times a month will have his tolerance get higher and higher, untill his "roll" turns into a amphetamine type buzz.

moderation is key.

good luck,

HH

--------------------
"I AM, WAS, AND ALWAYS WILL BE."

OfflineAVA
Male

Loc: So Cal
Re: How many times can you take MDMA before you lose the magic? [Re: kyguy] * 1
    #13363496 - 10/20/10 07:02 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

kyguy said:

exactly!! I could dose two of three times within 24 or 48 hours and be rolling just as hard after the last dose like it was the first.

maybe that works for you (you're very lucky) but i'm sure the majority would agree that you can't dose 2 or 3 times a day and always feel the same effect. you must lose the tolerance to have the same or similar physical effect. that's why many would say to space 1-2 months in between to get the FULL experience each time ("the magic").

Edited by AVA (10/20/10 07:13 PM)

Invisiblejustaguy
Loc: Flag
    #13363512 - 10/20/10 07:07 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I rolled every weekend for 8 weeks in a row with the same dose and I was fine...
taking a break though now..

--------------------

Offlinekyguy
Dr. Gonzo
Male User Gallery

#13363554 - 10/20/10 07:18 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

AVA said:
Quote:

kyguy said:

maybe that works for you (you're very lucky) but i'm sure the majority would agree that you can't dose 2 or 3 times a day and always feel the same effect. you must lose the tolerance to have the same or similar physical effect. that's why many would say to space 1-2 months in between to get the FULL experience each time ("the magic").

I agree completely you should DEFIANTLY space them out. I did this over a three month period and maybe I am lucky but tolerance wasn't an issue when I was taking PURE molly, however it was defiantly not worth feeling completely retarded for two months after taking my last dose. I would be thinking of something I wanted to say but couldn't spit it out, and would end up saying "errr uhhh errr" It was very uncool

OfflineCrackedAlarum
Stranger
    #13366848 - 10/21/10 02:27 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I've taken E/MDMA several times (I really don't know how to count it properly - like over a three day concert and so on) but it was at least 10 times in a year.

Every single time (minus the two times I got pipes and the 1 time I got a really speedy hit that felt nothing like mdma) was awesome. I've yet to lose the magic :smile: Everytime I feel I'm the highest I could ever possibly be on MDMA - I've shattered that :laugh:

OfflineFUTURIST
In another land...
Male

#13366874 - 10/21/10 02:35 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I know how much fun this stuff can be you shouldn't do it more than 4-5 times a year... it can make you go threw a super depression.

Invisibleowls
just let go!

Loc: dancing Flag
    #13366958 - 10/21/10 02:57 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

kyguy said:
Quote:

AVA said:
Quote:

kyguy said:

I agree completely you should DEFIANTLY space them out. I did this over a three month period and maybe I am lucky but tolerance wasn't an issue when I was taking PURE molly, however it was defiantly not worth feeling completely retarded for two months after taking my last dose. I would be thinking of something I wanted to say but couldn't spit it out, and would end up saying "errr uhhh errr" It was very uncool

lol that's exactly how i feel after last weekend

--------------------
i love you

you are beautiful! :rockon:

COME TOGETHER, JOIN THE PARTY!!

"what beith a man if he doth not enjoy cannabis?" :mushroom2:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies