Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

just found a whole bunch of naked pictures of my girlfriend online
    #13321871 - 10/11/10 06:49 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

so, ive been dating this girl for about 6 months....
she went to go do a photoshoot for fun with some dude we both kinda knew from some parties and events we had attended and worked at.....

the dude who did the photoshoot i did some work with in the past, and today he called my gf, asking that i call him. so i did, and we chat about some side projects and some other bs.... anyways, he asks what i thought of the photoshoot. i told him that I hadnt seen much of it, because ive been busy, and that i was having some facebook trouble...

so he gives me 2 links to the shoot....
one is all the pics i saw on my gf's facebook....
the other one is all of her nude....  nothing sexually provocative, artsy actually...

which, she did not tell me about....... even though she told me all about the shoot after.... also, she is totally adamant against me having any sort of risque photos of her. she said its because once when she was going through the 2000 pics i have on my iphone, there is one of one of my ex's nude, but barely showing anything.....

this really got my heart up in my throat, because she pretty much lied to me and im realllly not ok with that, ive got deep rooted trust issues......

now, i dont know what to do about this.... it just happened like 5 mins ago, and im kinda freeking out....

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #2

Re: just found a whole bunch of naked pictures of my girlfriend online [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13321942 - 10/11/10 06:59 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
ive got deep rooted trust issues......

now, i dont know what to do about this.... it just happened like 5 mins ago, and im kinda freeking out....

This is why she didnt tell you

Anonymous #1

Re: just found a whole bunch of naked pictures of my girlfriend online [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13321974 - 10/11/10 07:04 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

you see, its actually not a big deal that she did it, i would not have cared if she told me... but she didn't.

which is weird, she told me she made out with some other chick at some party i wasn't at, which i didn't mind. ive seen her naked and topless at parties before, not a big deal........ but she chose to omit the whole naked photo thing...

Offlinewellage
Strange
 User Gallery
Re: just found a whole bunch of naked pictures of my girlfriend online [Re: Anonymous #1] * 3
    #13321992 - 10/11/10 07:08 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Don't trust whores

Edited by wellage (10/11/10 07:08 PM)

Anonymous #2

Re: just found a whole bunch of naked pictures of my girlfriend online [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #13321997 - 10/11/10 07:08 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Maybe your photographer friend had sex with her and that was his way of telling you indirectly hoping you could draw your own conclusions.

OfflineMr.Pink
has the bag of diamonds
Female User Gallery

Loc: TL - DR
Re: just found a whole bunch of naked pictures of my girlfriend online *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13322059 - 10/11/10 07:22 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by sui

Reason for deletion: edit

--------------------
How did you get out? I shot my way out... everybody started shooting so I blasted my way out. . . . Tagged a couple of cops. . . . Did you kill anybody? ...a few cops. No real people? ....just cops

Anonymous #1

Re: just found a whole bunch of naked pictures of my girlfriend online [Re: Mr.Pink]
    #13322069 - 10/11/10 07:24 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

jesus.... cant you treat something like this seriously.... i should have known.

Offlinewowitch17
Growery is Better
 User Gallery

Loc: Chile
Re: just found a whole bunch of naked pictures of my girlfriend online [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13322074 - 10/11/10 07:25 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

lol

--------------------

Offlinewellage
Strange
 User Gallery
    #13322122 - 10/11/10 07:38 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
jesus.... cant you treat something like this seriously.... i should have known.

Dude, you're the one hoping we will defend your love of your floozy girlfriend

you are not taking this situation seriously

OfflineShroom lover
Lord Shiva
Male

Loc: LSD island
Re: just found a whole bunch of naked pictures of my girlfriend online [Re: wellage]
    #13322164 - 10/11/10 07:51 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

she told me she made out with some other chick at some party i wasn't at, which i didn't mind. ive seen her naked and topless at parties before

nice girlfriend you got there...

--------------------
Lets go back in the time machine to ancient india and smoke Hashish with Lord Shiva.

"nuthin beats a couple bowls at midnight when the world around you is fast asleep" - LetsGetBlazed

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: just found a whole bunch of naked pictures of my girlfriend online [Re: Shroom lover] * 1
    #13322885 - 10/11/10 10:42 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

If this is the kind of girl you're with and your heart is clogging up your throat because she lied you'd better end it, right now.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

OfflineJT
Male User Gallery

Loc: athens Flag
Re: just found a whole bunch of naked pictures of my girlfriend online [Re: Ginseng1]
    #13325630 - 10/12/10 02:33 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

that's shitty man. i would flip out too. it's not the fact that she did the shoot, it's that she's getting naked in front of another guy and exposing herself without telling you. that implies that she knew you would be upset but didn't care enough about you not to do it.

i'd ask her about it, then dump her.

to be perfectly honest though, i probably wouldn't feel comfortable dating any girl seriously that let someone other than her bf take nude pictures of her. especially if they're freely distributed on the web. i'm a jealous guy.

and who knows what else happened at that photo shoot?

Anonymous #3

Re: just found a whole bunch of naked pictures of my girlfriend online [Re: JT]
    #13325653 - 10/12/10 02:39 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

pics or gtfo!

OfflineSynocybin
Thread Killer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Just Beyond the Fractal L...
Re: just found a whole bunch of naked pictures of my girlfriend online [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #13325657 - 10/12/10 02:39 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

post her nakeds on here to get back at her for lying!

--------------------
Synocybin's Penis Envy Grow Log!

Anonymous #1

Re: just found a whole bunch of naked pictures of my girlfriend online [Re: JT]
    #13325666 - 10/12/10 02:41 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

so she came over last night, and i talked to her about it.....

i dont think anything else happened, or that there is any great secret....
these werent freely available on the web, just on an obscure url from the photographers page...

but after asking her why she did it, i got some answers. she said she didnt think it was that big of a deal, and that she didnt tell me because she thought i would get mad.... but admitted that she knew if she told me i wouldnt be mad....

all in all, i do believe her but, interestingly enough, the reasoning and rationaile for not telling me was pretty much verbatim of what my ex said to me when i called her out on cheating on me.

InvisiblememesS
Blessed

Loc: In a Tree
    #13326305 - 10/12/10 05:11 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Run.

Anonymous #4

#13327497 - 10/12/10 09:47 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

I just want you to hear all these people telling you to leave, myself included.  As monkeys we have the amazing capacity to learn from the experiences of others.  Do yourself and a favor and try it.  If you refuse learn from your past experience of what your ex said about her cheating.  If that doesn't work try some cold hard stereotyping.  The type of woman who walks around naked at parties and takes naked photoshoots is usually: a. promiscuous b. attention-whoring c. needy for external validation making her more prone to cheating d. not girlfriend material (but makes a good f-buddy) or e. all of the above

I circled e.

I know it's hard to leave good pussy (sry for vulgarity grandma) but you'll only be doing yourself a favor.  If you refuse to do that stop taking the relationship so seriously that you actually give a fuck if she's got nekked pix on the internet cuz ur (probably) setting yourself up for a painful lesson.

Offlinecurenado
73rd Man
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Central Arkansas
Re: just found a whole bunch of naked pictures of my girlfriend online [Re: memes]
    #13330220 - 10/13/10 12:35 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

meams said:
Run.

Yup. Sorry about that. Happens to the best and worst of us, whichever I am.

--------------------
Yours in the Natural State!
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep; but I have patches to keep, and jars to sterilize before I sleep...."

OfflineFollowTheMusic
Stranger
    #13330490 - 10/13/10 01:41 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Half of this may be on her but the other half is on you. 6 months should be long enough to know someone better than this. And she said the same thing as your ex? That's called a pattern. Figure out what YOU are doing to arrive at these situations, and fix it. Hint: "Ive got deep rooted trust issues."

Most men don't want to hear this. They want to blame women for being bitches and run away, to repeat the same pattern over and over. Be an exception.

OfflineYouthfuldreams
Forest Fairy
Female

Loc: Texas
    #13330560 - 10/13/10 01:58 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

FollowTheMusic said:
Half of this may be on her but the other half is on you. 6 months should be long enough to know someone better than this. And she said the same thing as your ex? That's called a pattern. Figure out what YOU are doing to arrive at these situations, and fix it. Hint: "Ive got deep rooted trust issues."

Most men don't want to hear this. They want to blame women for being bitches and run away, to repeat the same pattern over and over. Be an exception.

I agree that he might be dating the wrong girls and getting himself into this "pattern"
But he didnt/cant do anything to "arrive at these situations". Whatever he does cant MAKE a girl slutty or disrespectful.

Quote:

Anonymous said:
so she came over last night, and i talked to her about it.....

i dont think anything else happened, or that there is any great secret....
these werent freely available on the web, just on an obscure url from the photographers page...

but after asking her why she did it, i got some answers. she said she didnt think it was that big of a deal, and that she didnt tell me because she thought i would get mad.... but admitted that she knew if she told me i wouldnt be mad....

all in all, i do believe her but, interestingly enough, the reasoning and rationaile for not telling me was pretty much verbatim of what my ex said to me when i called her out on cheating on me.

that sounds like a pretty bullshit excuse. She wouldnt have hidden that from you if she didnt have SOMETHING to hide.

If you are looking for a relationship, not just someone to mess around with, I'd say start looking somewhere else. She obviously doesnt respect you.

--------------------
Issun's fairy lover
AGARICUS ENTHUSIAST!!

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being