Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OnlineManianFH
living in perverty
 User Gallery

Re: Schizophrenic or Shamanic? [Re: lechuck]
    #13321167 - 10/11/10 02:25 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

my last episode with mushrooms, I was completely in it and could no longer tell that it was a product of the hallucinogen; i felt a fate and was forced to deal with it.

it was an incredible 'schizophrenic' experience.

--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAlmond Flour
...get off my lawn!
Male

Re: Schizophrenic or Shamanic? [Re: ManianFH]
    #13321272 - 10/11/10 02:47 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I can honestly say while the western world has no "Shaman" type ordeal, it doesnt mean schizophrenics are shamans for christ sakes. There has been documentation of Shamanism vs. Psychotic/schizophrenic type people.

One is in control, the other is outside his control. One usually involves understanding, one usually involves confusion, insanity, etc.

I have a buddy who is paranoid schizophrenic and is 100% convinced that simple shit like, someone making fun of us as children....was a Jewish agent apart of the Jewish faith who is hellbent on controlling and destroying the world :facepalm:

My roommate is schizophrenic (probably drug induced) and started begging me for heroin one morning because she thought me being tired was browned out. She spent 1 week thinking her husband was smoking crack and that me and him were doing Heroin together.

Do the above situations sound ANYTHING like some sort of calling, higher knowledge, or ability to heal?

--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale