Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGreenMachine
The Magician
Male User Gallery

Loc: A peninsula
How come I can drink so much beer on LSD?
    #13192668 - 09/14/10 02:33 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

a twelve pack is gone overnight, easily. And that's just my own personal beer intake.  If theres a few friends over then We have to have at least a twelve pack per person.

Hell, Ive even had more than a twelver in one night and never felt like I hadn't drank that much. Its as if I can never get drunker than 4 beers would get me on LSD. even if I drink 18 beers in 8 hours. I dont get it

Anyone else feel like the effects of alcohol are diminished while on lsd.

Shrooms are diffrent, I can drink a few beers on them, but I get pretty spinny before I can finish a 6 pack. A few beers gets me smashed on shrooms

--------------------
Look behind you, do you see it?:unbelievable:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLysergicDreams
Stranger

Re: How come I can drink so much beer on LSD? [Re: GreenMachine]
    #13192687 - 09/14/10 02:50 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I believe the saying is: you can drink like a fish on LSD

over the course of one day (like 18 hours) i drank 40-70 "drinks" while on a bunch of L. takes me 6-8 "drinks" to get trashed normally

the next day i was in so much pain it felt like my entire body was corroded by alcohol

OfflineGreenMachine
The Magician
Male User Gallery

Loc: A peninsula
Re: How come I can drink so much beer on LSD? [Re: LysergicDreams]
    #13192745 - 09/14/10 03:43 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

ouch

yeah, and he shits are always the worst too after drinking copius amount of liquor and/or beer

--------------------
Look behind you, do you see it?:unbelievable:

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

#13192767 - 09/14/10 03:54 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

GreenMachine said:
....Anyone else feel like the effects of alcohol are diminished while on lsd.

For me the effects of LSD are diminished while drinking alcohol. Alcohol just numbs me, physically and mentally...

I usually don't like drinking with psychedelics, but a few tasty beers through out the trip is good. Or catching a buzz to take the edge off is nice occasionally...

And usually it's way to hard for me to get large amount of anything down into my stomach, i get full far to quickly...

:stoner:

--------------------

Offlinecrkhd
☾☼☽

Loc: A human sphere enfolding ...
Re: How come I can drink so much beer on LSD? [Re: LysergicDreams]
    #13192865 - 09/14/10 05:32 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

LysergicDreams said:
I believe the saying is: you can drink like a fish on LSD

over the course of one day (like 18 hours) i drank 40-70 "drinks" while on a bunch of L. takes me 6-8 "drinks" to get trashed normally

the next day i was in so much pain it felt like my entire body was corroded by alcohol

So you learnt the hard way; Just because you don't feel the effects doesn't mean that pumping a drug into your body is doing nothing!

You wouldn't think you'd stay alive after repeatedly stabbing yourself and pretending it's fine because you're on an obscene dose of morphine, same principle.

--------------------

"Everything there is, and all that there is, is a Pattern of unspeakable proportion. The Pattern contains everything that is, completely fixed in succession, all the minimal particles interconnected in every way that is. Every way that is is not every conceivable way, because not everything that can be conceived is manifest in the pattern."

"THE Human, you, is a miniscule but essential part of that pattern. In it lies complete fulfillment. It will never become something it is not, but it will never need to be anything else." - Wiccan_Seeker

"If boring drudgery was the way of the universe, everything would have killed itself long ago." - Spacerific

Invisiblemonkeyheaven
Male

Loc: yonder
    #13192931 - 09/14/10 06:22 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Acid's tweaky like speed.  I'd qualify that statement, but I've got enough time invested that I don't feel obligated. 

You can also walk or dance forever without getting tired on acid. 

Acid and beer are a lot of fun socially, but when you're trying to do deep introspective work on the stuff, you might find yourself forgetting your can for a few hours.

Have fun!

OfflineRolledOats

Loc: Pale blue dot Flag
Re: How come I can drink so much beer on LSD? [Re: monkeyheaven]
    #13193442 - 09/14/10 09:43 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I like drinking a few beers after tripping, and I would agree that the effects are definitely different. i feel as though my body is getting the alcohol but my brain isn't.

OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

Loc: Feels Changsta Man
Re: How come I can drink so much beer on LSD? [Re: RolledOats]
    #13193452 - 09/14/10 09:47 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

You think thats beer your drinking?

There is no beer.

--------------------

OfflineMad_Hatter2004
Surfista Amigo
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in teh Northern... Flag
Re: How come I can drink so much beer on LSD? [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #13193477 - 09/14/10 09:54 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Because when on LSD the drug takes over...I can never get stoned when tripping on LSD,nor can I get drunk.

It's like trying to drink while doing a bunch of coke...one drug just takes over.

--------------------
7 days without waves makes one weak!

OfflineMySensesReeled
Stoner
Re: How come I can drink so much beer on LSD? [Re: Mad_Hatter2004]
    #13195887 - 09/14/10 06:41 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I get crazy baked while on LSD from weed but I never feel like I've taken the hit - no coughing no issues nothing. I don't even get the feeling of thc zapping through my body. Makes for excessive weed smoking while on LSD :frown: boo

OfflineCynic
The Lizard King

Loc: Underwater Colony
Re: How come I can drink so much beer on LSD? [Re: MySensesReeled]
    #13196092 - 09/14/10 07:16 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

My gut feeling on this topic is that your mind is already so drastically altered by the LSD that the change brought on by alcohol (or THC) isn't major enough to be really noticeable.

--------------------

(Shura's voice)

Invisiblerezen
Time Traveler
Male

Loc: Flag
    #13196714 - 09/14/10 09:11 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I love drinking on LSD a 12 pack to the dome it can help abort a negative trip and help you relax during the peek. While it does numb down the LSD experience somewhat depending how many beers you drink I still find it very enjoyable. Then again I love beer a lot in the first place. A sixer or more will help you fall asleep quick after the trip is done if need be.

Offlinekillersneakers
King
Male
Re: How come I can drink so much beer on LSD? [Re: rezen]
    #13196736 - 09/14/10 09:16 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

i  should say if the atmosphere is very exciting, you can drink much more than you think.when i am down, 4 bottle will drive me drunk, otherwise 12 is ok.

--------------------
handbag
Hermes handbag

OfflineSubconscious
Stranger
Male

Re: How come I can drink so much beer on LSD? [Re: Mad_Hatter2004]
    #13196830 - 09/14/10 09:33 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Mad_Hatter2004 said:
Because when on LSD the drug takes over...I can never get stoned when tripping on LSD,nor can I get drunk.

It's like trying to drink while doing a bunch of coke...one drug just takes over.

Everyones differant. If I smoke on LSD I get rediculously and very uncomfortably stoned. Marijuana kicks my ass when i'm on psychedelics for some reason.

It's hard to get "drunk" tripping, but personally I can still feel the alcohol change the trip. It takes away anxiety and makes it easier to so with the flow. I usually wait a few hours into the trip before I start drinking, but I don't like to trip without some beers on hand.

Offlinethecbc
Stranger in this land
Male User Gallery

Loc: lovely kansas city
Re: How come I can drink so much beer on LSD? [Re: Subconscious]
    #13197002 - 09/14/10 10:19 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

i love drinking while trippin, its fun:hangover:

--------------------
"It's a joke. Greed and the desire to take drugs are two separate things. If you want to separate the two, the thing you do is make drugs legal. Accept the reality that people do want to change their consciousness, and make an effort to make safer, healthier drugs."
-Jerry Garcia

Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
    #13197104 - 09/14/10 10:48 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

GreenMachine said:
a twelve pack is gone overnight, easily. And that's just my own personal beer intake.  If theres a few friends over then We have to have at least a twelve pack per person.

Hell, Ive even had more than a twelver in one night and never felt like I hadn't drank that much. Its as if I can never get drunker than 4 beers would get me on LSD. even if I drink 18 beers in 8 hours. I dont get it

Anyone else feel like the effects of alcohol are diminished while on lsd.

Shrooms are diffrent, I can drink a few beers on them, but I get pretty spinny before I can finish a 6 pack. A few beers gets me smashed on shrooms

lol it's possible that when on lsd you are so high that you don't notice how drunk you are :lsdabc:  :sanpedro:  :peyotespectrum:  :smirnoff:  :jackdaniels:  :trippinballs:  :deemsters:  :tripmolecule:  :irishtoast:

pictures are clearly worth a thousand words

don't forget me shroomery, when i get banned remember:

lsd will be found in nature, and I made the post that predicted you could even genetically engineer lsd:whatdoyouthink:

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
Re: How come I can drink so much beer on LSD? [Re: thecbc]
    #13197106 - 09/14/10 10:48 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

thecbc said:
i love drinking while trippin, its fun:hangover:

a picture is worth a thousand words

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder