Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Tapestry, Terrence McKenna

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleLibertin
Absurdist
 User Gallery

The Mushroom & Alien Communication
    #13152294 - 09/05/10 09:21 PM (4 years, 12 days ago)

My dear fellow Shoomerites,
I have a question for you - right after I tell you about something that's been bugging me for a while now. I'm not exactly a believer in extraterrestrials; I'm not an abductee, I haven't seen UFOs and I'm not a science fiction enthusiast. However, my mushrooms trips always give me the sense that aliens are trying to communicate with me! Amongst the things I experience are: flashing hallucinations with eyes which seem to be demanding my attention, the felt presence of a higher intelligence, feeling watched over, high pitched rapid clicking sounds (comparable to the sounds dolphins make). In my most recent trip I saw writing in a style/language which I had never seen before, it was ornate and vaguely resembled hieroglyphs. 

I'm aware of the fact that Terence McKenna went through, as he called it, a phase where he believed extraterrestrials were communicating through the mushroom. Naturally, I was sceptical of this claim, and I believe that he later doubted his earlier conclusions. But this is very mysterious to me, I don't know why I would experience this. I realise that I'm taking a powerful hallucinogen and my normal functioning is somewhat fubar'd, but no matter how objectively I try to look at this phenomenon, it still happens! This may be yet another case of 'loldrugs', but I just want to know about the experiences of other people.

Before you reply please remember, this isn't a viewpoint or an opinion, it's my personal experience. I'm not asking if you think my experience is valid, whatever that means. I want to know, do you experience anything like this? Do you feel that aliens are trying to contact you when you're tripping?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSomeGuy
I feel better now :)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: The Mushroom & Alien Communication [Re: Libertin]
    #13152321 - 09/05/10 09:30 PM (4 years, 12 days ago)

I wish! I've done many mushrooms and a lot of acid and I've never felt that:shrug:

OfflineMaharishi_2_U
Opt Out Super Fag
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Streets Flag
    #13152328 - 09/05/10 09:32 PM (4 years, 12 days ago)

Sure, I have on many occasions felt the pressemce of "something else".  Aliens..... Meh not sure.  I tend to attribute this to a sort of introspectivity that comes along with certain hallucinogens.  I experience these "something else" beings I am almost always alone, and mostly near perfection/balance with my experience.  Spirits, ETs, seperate personas.... not sure.  I am, however, sure "they" are there.
:smile:

Offlinelewisplanthead
blue-collar love

Loc: milk wood
    #13152350 - 09/05/10 09:36 PM (4 years, 12 days ago)

On one of my most recent trips I was completely convinced that I was being psychically telephoned by a man I met and spoke to briefly about mushrooms and shamanism. It was bizarre - I've integrated it as "misplaced feelings of inter connectivity" but it still felt genuine at the time.

I guess I'll find out if I ever see the guy again.

Offlinesolstice
Hempowered
Male User Gallery

Loc: Silly Cunt Valley
Re: The Mushroom & Alien Communication [Re: Maharishi_2_U]
    #13152365 - 09/05/10 09:40 PM (4 years, 12 days ago)

Personally, I have seen quite vivid patterns that I would describe as the surface of a machine, a huge machine, that I was looking at, behind closed eyelids, like I would watch a tapestry of some sort. It was very colorful and it's surface was divided into many sections, mostly circular and within each of these sections was a symbol that was totally alien to me.

Another time, as I was laying on my bed, tripping of course, I began hearing quite distincly, some music that I would describe as very dark and mechanical. Technically speaking, I would call it industrial drum and bass made by machines.

That's what comes to mind right now!

--------------------
Man woke up in a world he did not understand and that is why he tries to interpret it - Carl Jung

OfflineSomeGuy
I feel better now :)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: The Mushroom & Alien Communication [Re: solstice]
    #13152394 - 09/05/10 09:48 PM (4 years, 12 days ago)

THE MACHINE! Thats what I see, gears turning and industrial shit.....a huge machine

OfflineTranquil Forrest
Make a Fish

Re: The Mushroom & Alien Communication [Re: solstice]
    #13152409 - 09/05/10 09:50 PM (4 years, 12 days ago)

the first time I took shrooms I saw an owl and I followed it up my stairs and into my mirror, when it went into my mirror I saw aztec markings all over my body. Later I learned that a commonality before abductions was to see an owl and that the aliens usually spoke summerian which is what the aztec language evolved from. Interesting tidbit...

OfflineTranquil Forrest
Make a Fish

Re: The Mushroom & Alien Communication [Re: SomeGuy]
    #13152415 - 09/05/10 09:51 PM (4 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

paducahovoids said:
THE MACHINE! Thats what I see, gears turning and industrial shit.....a huge machine

thats weird i too usually see gears, not little defined ones, but i just kinda sense and see the edges of big massive ones as if they were turning through the entire dimension

InvisiblePsily_Devil
Local Absurdist
Male

Loc: Sailing the Sea Flag
    #13152416 - 09/05/10 09:51 PM (4 years, 12 days ago)

Aliens, God, devils, universal being, Oneness, Mojo spirit, fairys... It's all in your head.  But that doesnt mean i cant be valuable to you.

--------------------
"When I close my eyes strange characters chasing geometric shapes in an endless and infinite limbo. I have stopped closing my eyes."
-Dale Gribble

InvisiblePsily_Devil
Local Absurdist
Male

Loc: Sailing the Sea Flag
Re: The Mushroom & Alien Communication [Re: Tranquil Forrest]
    #13152420 - 09/05/10 09:52 PM (4 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

Tranquil Forrest said:
the first time I took shrooms I saw an owl and I followed it up my stairs and into my mirror, when it went into my mirror I saw aztec markings all over my body. Later I learned that a commonality before abductions was to see an owl and that the aliens usually spoke summerian which is what the aztec language evolved from. Interesting tidbit...

Uh, i am pretty sure that is just the movie "Fourth Kind", lol.

--------------------
"When I close my eyes strange characters chasing geometric shapes in an endless and infinite limbo. I have stopped closing my eyes."
-Dale Gribble

OfflineTranquil Forrest
Make a Fish

Re: The Mushroom & Alien Communication [Re: Psily_Devil]
    #13152431 - 09/05/10 09:54 PM (4 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

Psily_Devil said:
Quote:

Tranquil Forrest said:

Uh, i am pretty sure that is just the movie "Fourth Kind", lol.

heh, the trip happened years before the movie came out and the movie is based off of actual abduction cases. If you really wanna see aliens find some DMT weep wop bleep bloop

Offlinethelegend0210
Stargazer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: The Mushroom & Alien Communication [Re: Tranquil Forrest]
    #13153532 - 09/06/10 02:20 AM (4 years, 12 days ago)

Not sure about aliens but I can totally relate to the feeling of 'something else' being there. Some trips it's felt more the others. It's like there's some kind of entity in your presence, you can feel it, but it's just out of reach.

Quote:

Tranquil Forrest said:
Quote:

paducahovoids said:

thats weird i too usually see gears, not little defined ones, but i just kinda sense and see the edges of big massive ones as if they were turning through the entire dimension

Kinda like the pic in my sig?

--------------------
"We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience."

My level 5 trip report
...After this it became clear to me that, behind the thin veil of the Human ego, all Reality, and this whole life, is a never ending mystical experience. The Universe is but a cosmic being exploring itself, learning about itself and enjoying its own existence through all creatures, and all things, in an infinite dance of Life, and like a fractal tendril you are a minute part of it, and you are All of it...

Offlinethecoalman
knows where his towel is
Male

Re: The Mushroom & Alien Communication [Re: thelegend0210]
    #13153755 - 09/06/10 04:30 AM (4 years, 11 days ago)

Get on youtube and check out some UFO videos. Especially the NASA ones. It's fairly easy to sort out the genuine UFOs from the hoaxes. Some of them are pretty incredible. I'm looking forward to my next shroom trip now so I can attempt to make contact, lol.
The truth is out there...

--------------------
"What the hell is the point of having a cake if you can't eat it?"

- Some Guy.

Offlineshroom-miester
Stranger

Re: The Mushroom & Alien Communication [Re: thecoalman]
    #13153819 - 09/06/10 05:27 AM (4 years, 11 days ago)

on an extremly high does of gold tops, right at the peak of my trip i was convinced somthing amazing was about to happen very soon. Thought somthing (and i know this sounds crazy) perhaps extraterestrail life was going to communicate with me. No aliens came visited me that night however i must the trip was one of the best times of my life. :mushroom2:

OfflineGravity
Happy Learner
Male User Gallery

Loc: N. East Bay, San Francisc...
Re: The Mushroom & Alien Communication [Re: shroom-miester]
    #14502188 - 05/24/11 02:05 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

As we get closer to 2012, it seems that legit ufo sightings and phenomena are occurring at a more rapid rate. 

I have had hints of communication with beings while on mushrooms.  But I want to go deeper to see if I can discover more. 

Anybody else think that there may be something out there? And that entheogens allow us to briefly sense it/them?

--------------------

InvisibleComcouveflor
 User Gallery

Re: The Mushroom & Alien Communication [Re: Gravity]
    #14503989 - 05/24/11 01:49 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

What do you associate with UFO's? Beginning I wished for it, later to understand that wish as for strangeness and wonder - the idea of UFO conveyed that type qualities. Then I died, which was by far much, much more incredibly amazing and terrifying than a UFO contact could be. In the latter experiences I understood I'm the alien. And it is obvious, just dabble in your own conviction of dying during a trip and it'll all follow :smile: The mushroom trip is you.

Offlinepawtastic25
Stranger
    #14583521 - 06/09/11 07:41 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

I had this same experience last night. i saw ancient writings that looked like hieroglyphics that an alien was wanting me to read, but i could not read or make sense of it no matter how hard i tried.  there was a voice trying to tell me it was to explain why we are here and where we came from....then i began to see drawings telling a story and looked like alien people, i was too scared and closed my eyes trying to make it go away, then i felt i was being sucked into another universe then i thought i was dying for sure...worst trip ever!!! something in my brain was telling me all the answers are woven into fabrics and that humans have been weaving since the beginning and learned how to from the aliens, and there are hidden messages in the fabric...all this happened on my carpet...it was sooo scary! makes me not want to do shrooms again...could an alien really communicate throught a mushroom? how is that possible..but i feel like this was too complex for my brain to create on its own..a part of me feels like it was real, and not sure if i will ever be the same, and now after reading this post, and finding im not the only one who has had this type of experience make me question this further..what has happened to me? i never tripped so hard in my life!!!!!!!!!!

OfflineUniversalShamanS
Living amongst the mystery
 User Gallery

#15482954 - 12/08/11 12:15 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

There are aliens, or entities and they are attempting to contact us for a DIRECT REASON.

I think that the mushroom gave us consiousness and imagination, and I think that the mushroom evolved so far away we cannot even imagine it.

And now this thing is coming into view in the near future, all of our technologies mimick it, and cast reflections of its image in our lives, this thing is alien to us because it is our truer higher selves, our real origins..

..And that's just as mysterious as real aliens.

There are something, and there is a communication, something real.

--------------------

InvisibleIveBeenRecycled
Female User Gallery

Loc: between the permafrost an...
Re: The Mushroom & Alien Communication [Re: UniversalShaman]
    #15483100 - 12/08/11 12:40 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Everything is alien depending on your perspective.

--------------------
I feel good.

Offlinebreeg89
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: The Mushroom & Alien Communication [Re: IveBeenRecycled]
    #15483497 - 12/08/11 01:53 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

When you consider the sheer size of the universe, the odds that earth is the only life-bearing planet are next to nil...

I don't think the mushroom is a communication tool, but I have experienced a similar 'presence' to that which you describe.  I've also had visions of creatures that resembled the aliens from Mars Attacks when I closed my eyes on fungus.  lol

--------------------
The content in the post directly above is completely fictional.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: Tapestry, Terrence McKenna

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience