Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineAeternus886
Ample Euphoria
Male

Loc: New York
IF YOU LOVE BASSNECTAR CLICK HERE
    #13076263 - 08/19/10 10:22 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

First off I want to say that I absolutely love Dubstep, since I heard it 2 years ago it has changed my life. Secondly I was lucky to hear this live, If you haven't gotten the chance to see Bassnectar live yet please do yourself a favor and make it happen. Toke a bowl, stand up and just let your body feel the vibrations. Enjoy guys.

--------------------
Every human life contains a final resolution, or a puzzle. Ignoring this puzzle concludes in a trapped soul, or an incomplete story. Embarking on that path is awakening for the first time. Resolving your puzzle and finding meaning to your life is achieving a higher understanding.
-Aeternus886

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineandrewss
precariously aggrandized

Loc: ohio
Re: IF YOU LOVE BASSNECTAR CLICK HERE [Re: Aeternus886]
    #13076287 - 08/19/10 10:28 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

bassnectar makes me want to feed my ballsac to rabid vermin while choking myself with my small intestine that is still connected to me via a messy abdomonal wound caused by a hastily self-inflicted puncture done by a rusty and dulled fire poker

--------------------
Jesus loves you.

OfflineAeternus886
Ample Euphoria
Male

Re: IF YOU LOVE BASSNECTAR CLICK HERE [Re: andrewss]
    #13076293 - 08/19/10 10:30 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Ummmmmmmmmmmm.............does that mean you like him or hate him... LOL....Are you referencing his music is dirty or... lol

--------------------
Every human life contains a final resolution, or a puzzle. Ignoring this puzzle concludes in a trapped soul, or an incomplete story. Embarking on that path is awakening for the first time. Resolving your puzzle and finding meaning to your life is achieving a higher understanding.
-Aeternus886

OfflineOnlyShrooms4me
Hard Worker
Male

Loc: Flag
    #13076311 - 08/19/10 10:33 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

HELL is the place i would go to, just to listen to BASSNECTAR!
Luv it

--------------------
Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things!

OfflineAeternus886
Ample Euphoria
Male

Re: IF YOU LOVE BASSNECTAR CLICK HERE [Re: OnlyShrooms4me]
    #13076324 - 08/19/10 10:36 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Watching him preform live is the trippiest thing ever. Everyones energy when his slamming bass kicks in, you can just feel it everywhere. It's fucking amazing. If you just so happen to be rolling.........You can't really even begin to describe what I mean.. sigh

--------------------
-Aeternus886

OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
Re: IF YOU LOVE BASSNECTAR CLICK HERE [Re: OnlyShrooms4me]
    #13076352 - 08/19/10 10:41 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

bassnectar isnt really dubstep.... it isnt really anything.

bassnectar is absolutely AMAZING!!! seen him twice live, and have a ticket for a show in october. i cant fucking WAIT!!! such amazing live shows its impossible to describe. that bass is so loud and deep i cant see straight!!! the energy thats going in the room is so intense and raw. its like a roller coaster and lorin is controlling the ride!! he pulls the sounds together and it goes up and flips out, goes up, down, inside outside AHHHHHH i fuckin love that shit!!!!

lorin ashton is a fucking GENIUS

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

OfflineJT
Male User Gallery

Loc: athens Flag
    #13076356 - 08/19/10 10:42 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

i like his older albums, beatfreak bohemia especially. not a fan of the latest one.

Offlineandrewss
precariously aggrandized

Loc: ohio
Re: IF YOU LOVE BASSNECTAR CLICK HERE [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #13076360 - 08/19/10 10:43 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

yeah when he mixed in 'how low' by Ludacris at allgood I fell in love!

--------------------
Jesus loves you.

OfflineAeternus886
Ample Euphoria
Male

#13076365 - 08/19/10 10:44 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I would half agree with you on that. I totally agree with what you mean about being there live. I see where your coming from when you say he isn't dubstep. Bassnectar is practically his own genre but he does have a lot of dubstep roots. He is multi genre related

--------------------
-Aeternus886

OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
    #13076382 - 08/19/10 10:47 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Aeternus886 said:
I would half agree with you on that. I totally agree with what you mean about being there live. I see where your coming from when you say he isn't dubstep. Bassnectar is practically his own genre but he does have a lot of dubstep roots. He is multi genre related

check out his interviews on youtube. he seems like a pretty intelligent guy.

he goes into talking about "back in the day" at raves in the mid 90s. where it all started for him and his influences. its not all what you would think.

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

OfflineAeternus886
Ample Euphoria
Male

#13076389 - 08/19/10 10:49 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I've seen most of them already, he has a lot of rock influences. He is very intelligent, it shows in his music

--------------------
-Aeternus886

OfflineBassfreak
ManBearPig
Male User Gallery

#13098101 - 08/24/10 11:02 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

PilzeEssen said:
bassnectar isnt really dubstep.... it isnt really anything.

bassnectar is absolutely AMAZING!!! seen him twice live, and have a ticket for a show in october. i cant fucking WAIT!!! such amazing live shows its impossible to describe. that bass is so loud and deep i cant see straight!!! the energy thats going in the room is so intense and raw. its like a roller coaster and lorin is controlling the ride!! he pulls the sounds together and it goes up and flips out, goes up, down, inside outside AHHHHHH i fuckin love that shit!!!!

lorin ashton is a fucking GENIUS

yeah i agree...nectar really has his own genre, he is definetly not dubstep even tho there is some dubstep in his music...i would just call his genre bass music

but ya ive seen nectar 3 times since Nov and he rocks my fucking world everytime, easily my favorite artist and the dude is a fucking genuis too...i saw him at camp bisco about a month ago and he only got a 45 minute set and he easuly played the best set of the weekend, fucking MURDERED it, ive been to a lot of concerts and shows in the last couple years and that was easily the best set ive ever seen in my whole life...makes my spine tingle just thinking about it

heres a vid from it

his shows are the craziest thing u will ever fucking witness, bass that rumbles the whole building (he has to bring his own speakers to shows), great crowd, great drugs...its just insane, and at his shows he usually plays a 2-3 hour set, everything about him is just fucking awesome

ill be seeing another festival set of his in a couple weeks in NYC at a festival called Electric Zoo, its gonna be fucking crazy and he headlines the dance tent on the last nite and im gonna be faced lol...and he is playing a "bassnectar special event" somewhere in NY state on Nov 6, i will not be missing that whatever and where ever it is

i go to his website pretty often and hes working on a new EP now, the music is almost completely done but he doesnt even have a name for it yet or an album artwork

--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom