Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDan258
Stranger

Re: Acid Or MDMA... [Re: BothHands]
    #13059818 - 08/16/10 03:09 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

BothHands said:
Why make a decision when you can dose them together? :confused:

That's what i'm trying to say!

Nothing wrong with a candy flip. I had a nice one this summer.  :smile:

But i'm a bigger fan of the hippie flip, but thats because I like mushrooms A LOT better than LSD. LSD has torn me a new one the majority of the times i've taken it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
Re: Acid Or MDMA... [Re: BothHands]
    #13060072 - 08/16/10 04:03 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

BothHands said:
Why make a decision when you can dose them together? :confused:

winner
/thread

--------------------

OfflineCarloz
Stranger

Re: Acid Or MDMA... [Re: learningtofly]
    #13060610 - 08/16/10 06:01 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Well after reading all the replies i am still no closer to my decision lol, although im probably just going to end up rolling, gonna shroom this weekend, roll the next and take a stamp weekend after :smile: should be quite a good end to my summer... and i was reluctant to candy flip because i have yet to feel the effects of a roll on there on

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Re: Acid Or MDMA... [Re: Carloz]
    #13060881 - 08/16/10 07:06 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

the effects of a roll are bliss and more bliss

--------------------

Offlinebenton
Psyborg

Loc: The Clouds
    #13060940 - 08/16/10 07:20 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Cliche response I know but both

OfflineCarloz
Stranger

Re: Acid Or MDMA... [Re: benton]
    #13061108 - 08/16/10 07:58 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

i dont really wanna do both also because im probably going to trip on acid the following week for a pink floyd light show :smile:

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

#13061137 - 08/16/10 08:04 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

ok then roll

--------------------

OfflineRaised on Haight
Stranger

#13061239 - 08/16/10 08:28 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Is Spirit of Sound a type of "rave" festival?  What kind of music is going to be playing?

I've been to a lot of raves back in the day from start (5-6pm) to finish (5-6am).  Usually I would wait until around 10pm to drop the pill(s) so that by the end of the rave, 5-6am, I would be coming down or done rolling completely. 

Usually I would stagger them.  1 or 2 at 10-ish, then by midnight pop another (pop 2 if I only did 1 at first), then an hour later another (only if the pill(s) are REALLY good).  This of course is from the tolerance I built up.

No need to rush popping them at the start.  Get a feel for the vibe and get familiar with the area/venue.  Plus I don't like rolling when the sun is out, lol. Also drink water, not too much and not too little.

And for being your first time I think 1 pill might put you on your ass depending on quality and all that blah blah.  First time is always the best.

OfflineEverything
(~} ;-}
Male User Gallery

#13061561 - 08/16/10 09:43 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Try to get a like a dose of lsd and maybe 2 points of molly. the molly will make the lsd trip more intense but you will feel really good about it.

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Re: Acid Or MDMA... [Re: Everything]
    #13061573 - 08/16/10 09:45 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

If you've never rolled before, I suggest taking 1 pill and then an hour later taking another.

It's a great intro, especially if they're clean.

--------------------

OfflineCarloz
Stranger

Re: Acid Or MDMA... [Re: Raised on Haight]
    #13061859 - 08/16/10 10:36 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Raised on Haight said:
Is Spirit of Sound a type of "rave" festival?  What kind of music is going to be playing?

I've been to a lot of raves back in the day from start (5-6pm) to finish (5-6am).  Usually I would wait until around 10pm to drop the pill(s) so that by the end of the rave, 5-6am, I would be coming down or done rolling completely. 

Usually I would stagger them.  1 or 2 at 10-ish, then by midnight pop another (pop 2 if I only did 1 at first), then an hour later another (only if the pill(s) are REALLY good).  This of course is from the tolerance I built up.

No need to rush popping them at the start.  Get a feel for the vibe and get familiar with the area/venue.  Plus I don't like rolling when the sun is out, lol. Also drink water, not too much and not too little.

And for being your first time I think 1 pill might put you on your ass depending on quality and all that blah blah.  First time is always the best.

Yea its a rave type thing kind of like a mini ultra if i were to compare it to anything..

OfflineThe Green Bastard
friendly hippie
Male

Loc: parts unkown....
    #13062167 - 08/16/10 11:30 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I think sticking to 1 pill your first experience is probably the best advice I've read so far. If you've never taken it period let alone taken it from this source you honestly don't know what your getting. Rolling can be amazing but it CAN get overwhelming especially if your new. You take too much too fast and your heart starts racing your thoughts go faster and faster, you start thinking your gonna have a heart attack real quick. which will ruin the rest of the night trust me. it's a wonderful experience and it's definitely worth doing but as with any new drug start small and then increase on seperate occasions. Alexander Shulgin did not get where he's at without being smart and careful about dosing new drugs imo. have fun but be safe!

--------------------
Well, if that's the case, then Julian, he is like a superhero. Holy fuck, Ricky, you know who you are? You're Dope-Man! He can smoke a pound in a single bound.

OfflineThe Green Bastard
friendly hippie
Male

Loc: parts unkown....
Re: Acid Or MDMA... [Re: The Green Bastard]
    #13062180 - 08/16/10 11:32 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

when I read this the first time I missed the part about you not having taken mdma before otherwise I wouldn't have suggested the hippie flip......well at least not till your accustomed because it rocks!!! :rockon:

--------------------
Well, if that's the case, then Julian, he is like a superhero. Holy fuck, Ricky, you know who you are? You're Dope-Man! He can smoke a pound in a single bound.

OfflineRaised on Haight
Stranger

#13063248 - 08/17/10 09:34 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Yea, since it's gonna be like a rave I think 1 pill would do good.

Or you can be like this guy....

Hope I didn't scare you, lol.

OfflinePOV
Aquatic Patterns
Male

Loc: Flag
    #13063260 - 08/17/10 09:38 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I've done neither, but I say acid. Simply because of the fact that acid is much more psychedelic than molly.

-Pov

--------------------
Love, Sincerity, Desire...

"If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth."

"I am totally impressed with you people... Seriously, we live on a planet where we're very crammed together and I think we do really well. It's just when we watch the news and we watch entertainment... it's about peoples' conflicts tied together in the most exciting possible way."

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Re: Acid Or MDMA... [Re: POV]
    #13063317 - 08/17/10 10:02 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

POV said:
I've done neither, but I say acid. Simply because of the fact that acid is much more psychedelic than molly.

-Pov

Yeah but if he's gonna be at a rave you gotta go with MDMA.

raves are like, designed for mdma.

--------------------

OfflineCarloz
Stranger

#13063605 - 08/17/10 11:19 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Raised on Haight said:
Yea, since it's gonna be like a rave I think 1 pill would do good.

Or you can be like this guy....

Hope I didn't scare you, lol.

lol nahh didnt scare me that was halarious.. but alright then i guess i wont be taking 2 hits... what ill probably do though is take one and spread the other 2 through the night to last me the whole rave :smile:

OfflineRaised on Haight
Stranger

#13063852 - 08/17/10 12:09 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Awesome!  Don't spread them too far apart because once you start coming down it's pretty hard to come back up.

Also I'll say this again: Drink water and/or Gatorade/powerade. Not too much and not too little. I don't know if the venue you are going to is indoors or outdoors, but where ever it's at you don't want your body to overheat or be overly hydrated.

Rave safe!!!

OfflinePOV
Aquatic Patterns
Male

Loc: Flag
    #13063888 - 08/17/10 12:13 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Yea they seem to be perfect for MDMA. I'm just more of a psychedelic guy, so that was my two cents on it. I'd take shrooms or acid over anything quite honestly, even weed.

-Pov

--------------------
Love, Sincerity, Desire...

"If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth."

"I am totally impressed with you people... Seriously, we live on a planet where we're very crammed together and I think we do really well. It's just when we watch the news and we watch entertainment... it's about peoples' conflicts tied together in the most exciting possible way."

Offlinehighdroponics
Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth, Milky Way Galaxy Flag
Re: Acid Or MDMA... [Re: POV]
    #13063916 - 08/17/10 12:19 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I wish I was like that, I've got somewhat of a mental addiction to pot...just can't help but want to smoke all day every day.

I'm trying to get myself out of the loop, then I'll be on board with just using psychedelics and pot just to enhance them.

--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom