Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineKief Reaper
Stranger

How to beat a hair follicle drug screen.
    #12961739 - 07/27/10 02:20 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Ever wonder if that hair detox shampoo really works? Heard about a guy who heard about a guy who it either did or did not work for but you really don't know?

Here's your answer. I'm submitting myself to a voluntary hair follicle drug test and I will be documenting the results. I smoke cannabis regularly, i smoked last night in fact. This experiment cannot speak for the cleansing of other drugs, nor the smoker who uses the equivalent of a quarter ounce of high grade cannabis or more a day. I'm just not on that level and these results can only speak for other smokers like me. The method is like this.

9:00 a.m. Soak hair in distilled white vinegar for four hours. I used Great Value brand cause it's cheap and vinegar is vinegar.

1:00 p.m. Bleaching hair as light as possible. I'm using Super Blonde by L'Oreal Paris with the active ingredients of cetearyl alcohol, propylene glycol, ammonium hydroxide, lauric acid, hydrogen peroxide, glycol distearate, glycerin, potassium persulfate, sodium metasilicate, ammonium chloride, titanium dioxide, and others. The more bleaching agent, the better.

2:00 p.m. Shampooing hair with Flea and Tick Shampoo. THe active ingredients are said to help strip the hair. I used Sergeant's Skip-Flea and Tick Shampoo.Active Ingredients: Permethrin- 0.1% Piperonyl Butoxide- 0.5%. The more active ingredients the better.

2:30 p.m. Using the X-pulsion 2x brand detoxing shampoo bought at my local head shop. It is the 2 oz. bottle, directions call for 2 applications of ten minutes each.

3:00 p.m. Re-dying hair back to natural color for incognito purposes. At this point, brand doesn't matter, just pick whatever fits your natural color best.

Test at 4:30 p.m.

I'll post back in 48 to 72 hours with the results of the test.

**** Two days after following this process I received the results of the test and they came back negative for all drugs, of which I used cannabis, and prescription amphetamines and opiates. Any questions on the process or for possible alternatives to these chemically damaging products, please private message me or just post in this thread and I will address it. ****

Edited by Kief Reaper (08/02/10 02:27 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFilffy
◄SOLAR MESSIAH►
Male

Loc: Columbia Gorge Flag
Re: How to beat a hair follicle drug screen. [Re: Kief Reaper]
    #12961770 - 07/27/10 02:27 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I'm interested in seeing the results... intense experiment!

--------------------
Cyberspace. A consensual hallucination experienced daily by billions of legitimate operators, in every nation.

OfflineShroomerRoss
Male

Re: How to beat a hair follicle drug screen. [Re: Filffy]
    #12961784 - 07/27/10 02:30 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

i doubt it will work, but interesting none the less.:thumbup:

OfflineBoomBoom
Nuke worker-Its a blast!
Male User Gallery

Re: How to beat a hair follicle drug screen. [Re: ShroomerRoss]
    #12961795 - 07/27/10 02:33 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah if only i had stuck to just marajuna. And i was hairless over my entire body. :smile:

OfflineKief Reaper
Stranger

Re: How to beat a hair follicle drug screen. [Re: BoomBoom]
    #12961906 - 07/27/10 02:55 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Hey, there's a reason these detoxing shampoos are so marketable. They gotta do SOMETHING right? After some research I determined they were not effective alone, but with some other actions, i.e. Bleach, flea shampoo, vinegar, the detoxing is supposed to be the icing on the cake that gets the job done. Hypothetically my method will work for any drug being tested for, including cocaine, mdma, methamphetamines, opiates, benzodiazapines, and cannabis. But like I said, for scientific thoroughness and reliability I can only make a claim for my use and whether it works for me. However, if you've got no choice and you gotta do something, do this. Assuming it works. Any questions or comments anyone wants to add, I'll try to address throughout the process and after the results as well.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #12961950 - 07/27/10 03:04 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

BoomBoom said:
Yeah if only i had stuck to just marajuna. And i was hairless over my entire body. :smile:

the hairless thing is easy, a gallon of gas and some matches
will fix it so a follicle test can never be done on you again

Offlinepropensity
۞̷ ̶۞̷ ̶
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Bedrock America
Re: How to beat a hair follicle drug screen. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12961977 - 07/27/10 03:11 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

How often do you smoke? Like how much in a week?

--------------------

۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Offlinekechlesurf
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#12961996 - 07/27/10 03:14 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

how do you soak your hair for 4 hours in vinegar?  I have short hair so i can only imagine leaning over the counter with my head almost vertical in a bowl of vinegar for four hours

OfflineBoomBoom
Nuke worker-Its a blast!
Male User Gallery

Re: How to beat a hair follicle drug screen. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12962036 - 07/27/10 03:22 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

On my way to the gas station now. Will high octane do the trick?

OfflineKief Reaper
Stranger

#12962484 - 07/27/10 04:46 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I smoke nearly every day, maybe the equivalent of a half-gram of high grade cannabis. Per week, about an eigth of high grade, sometimes more. This number I for my personal use and would not include the etimated amount I share with my fellow smokers. I have hair down to my shoulders and I soaked it in vinegar and let it hang til it needed to be resoaked. Hort hair would need to be resoaked more often, but you can just run your fingers through your hair til everything is dripping wet. No need to keep it in a bowl the whole time.doubt that high octane gasoline would do anything but kill you after it burns all the hair on our body, so I wouldn't tr that. Plus, hair follicle testers know what's up when you come in completely shaved. They can take hair from anywhere on the body, including the pubic hair, but you're allowed a private room with your own scissors if that's all the hair you have. Since body hair grows ten times slower than head hair, a hair follicle tet can go back up to a year. I would suggest using the hair on your head. Plus, it'd be a shame to take a bath in pure vinegar for four hours. Be smart guys. Just use your head.

OfflineShroomerRoss
Male

#12962510 - 07/27/10 04:51 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

how common are drug tests for jobs in the states, i dont even know anyone who has had to take a drug test for a job in UK. not one person:shrug:

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery
    #12962513 - 07/27/10 04:51 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

shave your head, soak hair in gasoline, drain, make wig, wear.

--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

OfflineKief Reaper
Stranger

Re: How to beat a hair follicle drug screen. [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #12962568 - 07/27/10 05:06 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

To ShroomerRoss:

In the USA, it's very common for employers to drugs test. Nearly everybody above minimum wage jobs is subject at least to a random Urinalysis, a piss test, if not screened for drugs via a urinalysis before the hiring. Even some minimum wage jobs must be screened, especially in the medical, securities, or manufacturing industries. It's rare to be given a hair follicle test by an employer, but it will happen with utility companies, large machines manufacturers like automobile manufacturers, or many civil engineer positions. This is all private sector application. For a government position it is fairly common to receive a hair follicle, urine, blood, saliva, or even a skin tissue drug screening. The government will often propose that any of these tests can be administered at any time. Reason being, you can beat one but you cant beat them all. Hope this answer helps.

OfflineShroomerRoss
Male

#12962585 - 07/27/10 05:08 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

:awewtf: seriously. damn. id definatley be unemplyed if i lived in US

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: How to beat a hair follicle drug screen. [Re: ShroomerRoss]
    #12962601 - 07/27/10 05:09 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

the US is coming to a country near you soon

--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

OfflineKief Reaper
Stranger

Re: How to beat a hair follicle drug screen. [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #12962649 - 07/27/10 05:20 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Shit you not, I been taking piss tests every two weeks for the past year and a half. Just stopped having to take them about a month and some change ago. The thing is, while drug screens happen fairly frequently, you can learn how to beat them like i did or you can just avoid any situation, job, probation, or overprotective paranoid parents that would require them. Me, I just play it smart. Know my test before I take it, and don't take it unless I'm confident I'll pass. 22 piss tests and passed all of them, though some were too close for comfort. this is my first hair follicle, which is a misnomer- it's not a follicle test, they cut off your hair close to the scalp, so it's a hair test- but I'm fairly confident i'll pass. plus, it was voluntary, so no trouble if i fail. I just thought I had some extra money and would do some good for the smoker community, dig? Total cost, including the drug screen itself ($100), was around $180. but that's the digs, man. gotta spend money to keep getting high.

Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
    #12962660 - 07/27/10 05:24 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

You'll be lucky if your hair doesn't fall out after all that shit :smilingpuppy:

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

Offlineconan
Alternate Internet Ego
Male User Gallery

Loc: Austin, TX
    #12962663 - 07/27/10 05:24 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Do you realize how fried your shoulder length hair is going to be after you bathe it in these chemicals all day? Two dye jobs, platinum blond and black, in the same day!? Seriously it's gonna be pretty fucked up.

Still it's gonna be cool to see the results, if they can even run tests on your hair lol.

What's the job for btw? I've had to do piss tests for all my recent jobs but I passed with a bottle of clean warm piss wrapped in a hand warmer. My girlfriend had to pass on a jewelry store saleswoman job b/c they were requiring a hair follicle test.

--------------------
Be Here Now

OfflineKief Reaper
Stranger

Re: How to beat a hair follicle drug screen. [Re: twighead]
    #12962680 - 07/27/10 05:28 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Twighead:

Lemme check. Yep, still got my hair. Don't knock it, a lot of people do have to take hair follicle drug screens. If there's only one way to beat it, then beat it! DOn't worry about how "damaged" your hair might look. Shit, man, are you worried about frayed hair and split ends? Get over it, or lose your job/freedom/home. Only two roads to chose if you gotta do it. I'm just glad that I could do it for you before you fuck your hair up for no reason, dig? Cause apparently, though I don't care about frizzy hair, you do. Glad i could help you out man.

OfflineRocker232
Stranger

#12962688 - 07/27/10 05:30 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Kief Reaper said:
To ShroomerRoss:

In the USA, it's very common for employers to drugs test. Nearly everybody above minimum wage jobs is subject at least to a random Urinalysis, a piss test, if not screened for drugs via a urinalysis before the hiring. Even some minimum wage jobs must be screened, especially in the medical, securities, or manufacturing industries. It's rare to be given a hair follicle test by an employer, but it will happen with utility companies, large machines manufacturers like automobile manufacturers, or many civil engineer positions. This is all private sector application. For a government position it is fairly common to receive a hair follicle, urine, blood, saliva, or even a skin tissue drug screening. The government will often propose that any of these tests can be administered at any time. Reason being, you can beat one but you cant beat them all. Hope this answer helps.

If a company asked me for some skull tissue to drug test me I would spit on whoever had asked the question. That is unreal.

--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies