Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineThe_Universe
Stranger
Lsd synthesis write-up
    #12950177 - 07/25/10 12:43 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Hello friends,

I wrote a nice overview of the synthesis of LSD with POCl3. I basically just gathered information that was available on the internet, put it in a convenient order, simplified various parts, included my humble opinion on some topics and added colorful pictures to make everybody happy :smile:

The main part is Shulgin's synthesis instruction (which I modified here and there to clarify things a little) and a list of the required laboratory equipment (with prices) so you can get an idea of the financial commitment :P
I also emphasized the importance of safety numerous times throughout the document!

Unfortunately I could not add pictures of the synthesis itself... cosmic eehhm... I hope this is understandable.
I publish this because I hope it will help to solve some of the mysteries, if you will, concerning the synthesis of LSD.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GNUVXPO7
:sun:

The Universe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEminence
Male

Loc: Richmond, VA Flag
Re: Lsd synthesis write-up [Re: The_Universe]
    #12952555 - 07/25/10 08:38 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

u should check out "Recreational Drugs" by Professor Buzz. a friend of mine synthesized lsd out of some pretty easy to obtain chemicals and we tested it out and it was actually pretty good stuff. im thinkin about gettin the book to make some molly!

--------------------

Offlinekush420
Psychedelic Wonderland
Male User Gallery

Re: Lsd synthesis write-up [Re: Eminence]
    #12952697 - 07/25/10 09:13 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

frylock91 said:
u should check out "Recreational Drugs" by Professor Buzz. a friend of mine synthesized lsd out of some pretty easy to obtain chemicals and we tested it out and it was actually pretty good stuff. im thinkin about gettin the book to make some molly!

http://www.scribd.com/doc/267889/Recreational-Drugs-Proffessor-BuzzeBook

--------------------
redoing signature.. for now heres some carots ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OfflineiEATsingularities
ŠᴼᴸᶁîᴱɌ OӺ ƸƝǑƇН
Male

Loc: Orion Nebula Flag
Re: Lsd synthesis write-up [Re: kush420]
    #12953029 - 07/25/10 10:18 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

you dont even know how much i appreciate you taking your time to construct such a well put together PDF on such an important topic as LSD synthesis. I can only hope people realize the importance of this work and capitalize on the opportunity it provides :wink: if ya catch ma drift

--------------------
.GIVE :peace: A CHANCE.

InvisibleEminence
Male

#12953180 - 07/25/10 10:50 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

oh shit thanks dude! now i can use the money towards a pan cyan print :smile:

--------------------

OfflineEvolution
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in time and spa...
    #12954250 - 07/26/10 05:58 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

kush420 said:
Quote:

frylock91 said:

Is it possible to place the pdf-file on the shroomery?

It seems I need to have an account to download it.

Thank you! :sunny:

--------------------
- Convictions are more dangerous enemies of truth than lies - F.W. Nietzche

Offlinerave420
open minded
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Vancouver Island
Re: Lsd synthesis write-up [Re: Evolution]
    #12954629 - 07/26/10 09:39 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

i really don't like being a buzzkill, but you don't just synthesize LSD like that. The process is quite complex, the precursors next to impossible to obtain, and your results are non verifiable unless you have very very expensive laboratory equipment. 

Especially when working with highly potent substances such as LSD and Fentanyl you want to make sure you stand in an actual laboratory, and not in your kitchen.

I firmly believe it is possible, but it takes a lifetime of dedication and planning to pull stuff like this off successfully. i can only refer you to this thread here

--------------------

we all breathe the same air, drink the same water, and draw our strength from the same giant fireball.

:pm:Help me with my collection (trades only)

Invisiblewalterwhite
Stranger
Re: Lsd synthesis write-up [Re: rave420]
    #12954811 - 07/26/10 10:20 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

thanks rave420, your intelligence is refreshing.

Seems like everyone knows a friend who managed to whip up a batch of lsd one weekend when they got bored. 

ha..

OfflineUbitsa
Waiting Is
 User Gallery

Loc: Phoenix, AZ
    #12954854 - 07/26/10 10:35 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

rave420 said:
i really don't like being a buzzkill, but you don't just synthesize LSD like that. The process is quite complex, the precursors next to impossible to obtain, and your results are non verifiable unless you have very very expensive laboratory equipment. 

Agreed, however it seems to me this is more of an information resource than a how-to guide for amateur chemists :smile:

I would enjoy knowing a rough LSD synthesis method just for curiosity's sake.  I'm certainly not going to try it, though.

--------------------

OfflineAstralking
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #12955010 - 07/26/10 11:14 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Well. this is the sort of chemistry knowledge you need! ha

http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/tihkal/tihkal26.shtml

Yes they're are different methods but all can't really be done in ur standard kitchen chemistry lab :P.#

They're were however alot of hoax ways to make LSD.

OfflineThe_Universe
Stranger
Re: Lsd synthesis write-up [Re: Astralking] * 1
    #12955155 - 07/26/10 11:48 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Well the file was unfortunately too large to be added to the post. But you don't need an account to download from megaupload, just enter the code on the top right then click download file and wait 45 seconds and click the button on the bottom right corner to download.

Of course you can not synthesize LSD just like that, this is also something I pointed out in this file. This write-up is for a person in his/ her first or second year of chemistry and who works in a laboratory without too much supervision.
And, because some people do want to set up their own lab, I illustrated the requirements for this venture to help those people, who have serious financial resources but certain insecurities of actually pulling this through, to understand that this is not as difficult as it seems and is made out to be and far from impossible. It certainly is a dangerous synthesis though, but I covered this to great extent in the document.

I know that if you have never worked in a big laboratory, this synthesis may seem near-impossible, but in reality you soon discover that the other lab personal is not really interested in what you are doing, chemicals lie around in abundance/ you can order them under the company name and as long as you finish the projects that you are paid for, you may have as many (unauthorized) side-projects as you are able to inconspicuously pursue :laugh:
this, of course, does not apply to academia where your instructor is constantly watching over your shoulder...

Offlinekush420
Psychedelic Wonderland
Male User Gallery

Re: Lsd synthesis write-up [Re: Evolution]
    #12955409 - 07/26/10 12:38 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Evolution said:
Quote:

kush420 said:
Quote:

frylock91 said:

Is it possible to place the pdf-file on the shroomery?

It seems I need to have an account to download it.

Thank you! :sunny:

Here you go man, enjoy. :biggrin:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/12955399

--------------------
redoing signature.. for now heres some carots ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OfflineMCSteveyC
lib lover
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #12955639 - 07/26/10 01:23 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

wow i'd love to try it!

InvisibleEminence
Male

#12957981 - 07/26/10 08:06 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

hey rave, i understand lsd is definitely one of the harder drugs to synthesize..but my friend has got all the equipment need, it was expensive but he has it and he followed the instructions and the stuff came out good. ive done acid many times and this stuff felt no different then any good doses ive had before. the main reason it looks too easy is because of the starting materials. its hard as shit to make it out of ergot but starting with lysergic acid, its so much easier. its a legit book dude

--------------------

InvisibleEminence
Male

Re: Lsd synthesis write-up [Re: walterwhite]
    #12958028 - 07/26/10 08:15 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

and walterwhite..i know what u mean, i hear the same kind of stuff alot too. but it actually did work, it took a while to synthesize but it happened. if it wasnt lsd idk what it was and idc cuz it felt the exact same and it was active in tabs almost the size of a pencil eraser so idk what else it couldve been lol.

--------------------

InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

Loc: top of the tower
Re: Lsd synthesis write-up [Re: MCSteveyC]
    #12958047 - 07/26/10 08:19 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

tooth paste and orange peels, bam, lsd

--------------------
:minifo:] "This promise constitutes the heart of my Christian beliefs and my call to natural-scientific research: we will attain to knowledge of the universe through the spirit of truth, and thereby to understanding of our being one with the deepest, most comprehensive reality, God."
-Albert Hofmann

Invisiblewalterwhite
Stranger
    #12958650 - 07/26/10 09:47 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

frylock91 said:
and walterwhite..i know what u mean, i hear the same kind of stuff alot too. but it actually did work, it took a while to synthesize but it happened. if it wasnt lsd idk what it was and idc cuz it felt the exact same and it was active in tabs almost the size of a pencil eraser so idk what else it couldve been lol.

I'd keep that man close if I were you, sounds like a cool dude.  Id be hard as a diamond in an ice storm if i stumbled upon a source for ergotamine/lsa.

InvisibleEminence
Male

Re: Lsd synthesis write-up [Re: walterwhite]
    #12958720 - 07/26/10 10:04 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

haha yeah dude. that was months ago were still dosin off the same batch lol

--------------------

OfflineThe_Universe
Stranger
    #12966673 - 07/28/10 01:06 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks for loading it up kush420 (I think that's what you did, because I cannot access the post :mad: )

I think the shroomery is a great place, many friendly people here! But it should really have a chemistry section

Offlinesunshine
Sin18DwireWuTang

Loc: higher plane of sex
Re: Lsd synthesis write-up [Re: The_Universe]
    #12966693 - 07/28/10 01:12 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I would never be interested in making LSD unless I was a real expert.

--------------------
One Love True Indeed.  Have Good Trips.  Mike/sunshine's mom.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order