Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinethe bizzle
the joke that no one spoke

Loc: :seriousbusiness:
Re: Pope reasserts other Christian denominations are not true churches [Re: Boozerguyzer]
    #12718814 - 06/10/10 02:57 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

The Devil at Home in Rome
Insiders Claim Satanists Skulk in the Vatican
http://www.weirdload.com/devil.html

Chief exorcist Father Gabriele Amorth says Devil is in the Vatican
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/faith/article7056689.ece

and need I remind you of this

Quote:

“There were 51 new credible child molestation accusations against priests and bishops in the US last year. The conflict is continuing,” said the former ‘cleaner’ for the Benedictines — a priest sent to restore calm in a parish after a predator priest has been in ministry.

The pope was addressing the pedophilia scandal because of the deep financial impact it has had on the church, said Wall.

“The church has lost over three billion dollars in settlements and in the next 10 years will lose another three billion dollars if things don’t change. The church is scared,” he said.

Pope ‘led cover-up of child abuse by priests’
http://aftermathnews.wordpress.com/2006/10/01/pope-led-cover-up-of-child-abuse-by-priests/
Quote:

Patrick Wall, a former Vatican-approved enforcer of the Crimen Sollicitationis in America, tells the programme: “I found out I wasn’t working for a holy institution, but an institution that was wholly concentrated on protecting itself.”

just random stuff. I don't exactly trust the pope

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: Pope reasserts other Christian denominations are not true churches [Re: Boozerguyzer]
    #12719864 - 06/10/10 10:22 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Boozerguyzer said:
Quote:

blewmeanie said:
Quote:

fivepointer said:
The latest antichrist pope reasserts traditional Roman Catholic doctrine that the RCC is the only true church and all other churches lack the "means of salvation" since they are not true churches.  This has always been the historic RCC position of no salvation outside of Rome.

Yep, which is essentially the exact same belief you hold in regards to people who don't buy into your dogma.

Your fucking teapot is black too.

Wow settle down bro, this guy sounds way more open to other faiths than the Catholic church itself as demonstrated by his condemnation of it.  He's saying the christian dogma, one that, if you are following the word of Christ, is one of love, understanding, forgiveness, non judgment, etc. Thus, an organization that preaches just the opposite in the name of Christ would be against (anti) the original beliefs and scriptures.

Don't really see where you got the hatred for other denominations from his side of the deal, are you a catholic that was offended?  or just someone that's dealt with too many pushy christians? or maybe i missed some previous conversations.  I just think when one person calls out another for being of judgmental doctrine without having actually heard the full extent of their ideology, then includes a phrase like "your fucking tea pot is black too"...well...the irony is just palpable and the amusement is plenty.

Get yourself familiar with the people who post here before making generalizations. Go read a few of fivepointer's posts.

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Loc: The Astral Realm
Re: Pope reasserts other Christian denominations are not true churches [Re: blewmeanie]
    #12719930 - 06/10/10 10:43 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Everyone chill this freakin' thread is over 2 years old. :lol:

Invisiblep4kSouL
Animals Are Cool

Re: Pope reasserts other Christian denominations are not true churches [Re: the bizzle]
    #12720110 - 06/10/10 11:19 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Maybe they should stop fingering little boys???

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom