Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinecelestialphallus

Loc: Flag
legalization of reefer and shrooms
    #12674514 - 06/02/10 07:58 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I have no doubt marijuana will be legalized in my lifetime. I am new to the mushroom experience and wanted to be filled in on the whole situation. I mean marijuana gets a lot of attention and the risks/benefits are well known and the ignorance is diminished.

If marijuana gets legalized at a state level, would shrooms follow? What are some of your opinions.

I live in Michigan and full legalization may very well be on the 2010 ballot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejustablip
shroom
Male User Gallery

Loc: indy
Re: legalization of reefer and shrooms [Re: celestialphallus]
    #12674588 - 06/02/10 08:08 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Think about how many people smoke weed.  I think psychedelics will have a lot more trouble getting through the government because they, like a lot of us, are afraid of the unknown

--------------------
[quote]Little angel, go away...
Come again some other day...
Devil has my ear today...
I'll never hear a word you say...
He Promised I would find a little solace and some peace of mind...
Whatever. just as long as I don't feel so desperate and ravenous.
I'm so Weak and powerless over you...
[/quote] -MJK

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery

Loc: innsmouth..MA
Re: legalization of reefer and shrooms [Re: justablip]
    #12675705 - 06/02/10 11:02 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

imagine a solid stainless steel sphere the size of the earth.. which is not subject to bombardment from meteorites..asteroids..space junk..floating black holes..etc.. but a mosquito does land on the sphere once every million years...when the sphere has been completely eroded away by friction..we will be no closer to legalizing marijuana (let alone mushrooms) than we are now...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Offlinenanomagnetic
cascadian
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Rose City Flag
Re: legalization of reefer and shrooms [Re: Annapurna1]
    #12724157 - 06/11/10 12:20 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Annapurna1 said:
imagine a solid stainless steel sphere the size of the earth.. which is not subject to bombardment from meteorites..asteroids..space junk..floating black holes..etc.. but a mosquito does land on the sphere once every million years...when the sphere has been completely eroded away by friction..we will be no closer to legalizing marijuana (let alone mushrooms) than we are now...

I think that's too dire of an analogy. All three West Coast states have medical marijuana laws on the books. Alaska has a ridiculously lax stance on the drug. And marijuana is BC's number one cash crop.

I predict legalization at the state level happens within just a few years.

--------------------
Being an ant is the worst mindfuck ever. They can never hold on to any memories, or come up with any real ideas, or even understand what the fuck is going on, ever.

The Century of the Self: Happiness Machines; The Engineering of Consent; There's a Policeman Inside All Our Heads, He Must be Destroyed; Eight People Sipping Wine in Kettering

Writing is perhaps the greatest of human inventions, binding together people, citizens of distant epochs, who never knew one another. Books break the shackles of time. ~carl sagan

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery

Loc: innsmouth..MA
Re: legalization of reefer and shrooms [Re: nanomagnetic]
    #12726056 - 06/11/10 12:51 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

if your sitting in BC right now..then you can be forgiven for not noticing the unprecedented fascist (phuck phred) tide to the south.. and from what ive been hearing on SNS..its spilling into canada like BP oil...

in any case..the sarah palin junta (palin..liz cheney..carly fiorina..and nutmeg whitman) are now the de facto US govt.. sooner rather than later they will be the US govt.. and i need not remind the audience how they feel about marijuana...suffice it to say that slimebaugh doesnt hate these feminazis...

even if that were not the case..any federal legislation to end the war on marijuana would require the votes of both senators from at least 30 states.. which even sounds laughable...

EDIT ..and BTW..if CA does legalize marijuana.. governor nutmeg will immediately make it impossible to implement the legalization...for example..she could collect the tax in the form of stamps that dont exist..as is already done in several states to enhance criminal charges against marijuana offenders...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Edited by Annapurna1 (06/11/10 12:54 PM)

Offlinenanomagnetic
cascadian
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Rose City Flag
Re: legalization of reefer and shrooms [Re: Annapurna1]
    #12746864 - 06/15/10 01:13 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Annapurna1 said:
if your sitting in BC right now..then you can be forgiven for not noticing the unprecedented fascist (phuck phred) tide to the south.. and from what ive been hearing on SNS..its spilling into canada like BP oil...

in any case..the sarah palin junta (palin..liz cheney..carly fiorina..and nutmeg whitman) are now the de facto US govt.. sooner rather than later they will be the US govt.. and i need not remind the audience how they feel about marijuana...suffice it to say that slimebaugh doesnt hate these feminazis...

even if that were not the case..any federal legislation to end the war on marijuana would require the votes of both senators from at least 30 states.. which even sounds laughable...

EDIT ..and BTW..if CA does legalize marijuana.. governor nutmeg will immediately make it impossible to implement the legalization...for example..she could collect the tax in the form of stamps that dont exist..as is already done in several states to enhance criminal charges against marijuana offenders...

I'm sitting in Washington right now. The West Coast is not like the rest of the country. We've got marijuana legalization winding its way through the petition process right now in Washington. It might not make it to the ballot this year, but the people are considering full-blown legalization.

I think ending the war on drugs only requires non-enforcement. Seattle nearly has non-enforcement. I know a lot of the college towns/districts in this state have the same non-enforcement stance.

Sarah Palin is not my governor. None of those in your junta have a lot of influence west of the Cascades.

Your loc says Massachusetts. Are you in the Beltway? I only know that area of the country as as tourist, I don't think I get where you're coming from with the Palin/Limbaugh junta.

--------------------
Being an ant is the worst mindfuck ever. They can never hold on to any memories, or come up with any real ideas, or even understand what the fuck is going on, ever.

The Century of the Self: Happiness Machines; The Engineering of Consent; There's a Policeman Inside All Our Heads, He Must be Destroyed; Eight People Sipping Wine in Kettering

Writing is perhaps the greatest of human inventions, binding together people, citizens of distant epochs, who never knew one another. Books break the shackles of time. ~carl sagan

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom