Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebanquet
Stranger

who needs shrooms, lsd, crack, meth, mescaline, mdma or alcohol?
    #12563154 - 05/14/10 05:04 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

...when you got mj?

i dnt smoke often once every month, but last night i did just a 3-4 hits and i was gone, then took 1-2 redbulls throught the night to stay active.

Duration - 5 hours peak, 3 hours after glow

a high euphoric like mdma, more euphoria would be too scary,

music = 3D,

taste - awesum.

colors - flash light slow motion robotic vision

thoughts - very minor anxiety/paranoia

psychedelic thoughts - revelations about life- about GOD.

After effects - i  havnt slept till 11 am now in the morning and i just feel better than ever.

negative effects - harsh on lungs , becaues i dnt smoke.

so who needs shrooms? lsd? i dont cuz this is all i need !!!!

niggasssss....:whatwhat:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebanquet
Stranger

Re: who needs shrooms, lsd, crack, meth, mescaline, mdma or alcohol? [Re: banquet]
    #12563163 - 05/14/10 05:07 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

oh yea the kewlest thing to happen was ---

faith in GOD increased more,

and the strangest thing was ---

2-3 songs in a row sounded in another language that i speak... even thought they were in english, and i mean clear words... crazzzyyyy.

--------------------

OfflineCulpepers
Open-Minded Fugitive

Loc: Denmark Flag
Re: who needs shrooms, lsd, crack, meth, mescaline, mdma or alcohol? [Re: banquet]
    #12563167 - 05/14/10 05:07 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Because mushrooms and LSD do something entirely different for you. For me, weed has mostly just been good fun. I wouldn't say its effects are psychedelic to me.

--------------------
"Imagine all of creation as a big pond of water. Your life is a drop of water falling from the sky. During life you feel separate and then you hit the water and become one with it. There is no drop of water anymore, just the pond."
-- ChinaCat72

OfflineConnie
Stranger

#12563176 - 05/14/10 05:08 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

banquet said:
...when you got mj?

i dnt smoke often once every month, but last night i did just a 3-4 hits and i was gone, then took 1-2 redbulls throught the night to stay active.

Duration - 5 hours peak, 3 hours after glow

a high euphoric like mdma, more euphoria would be too scary,

music = 3D,

taste - awesum.

colors - flash light slow motion robotic vision

thoughts - very minor anxiety/paranoia

psychedelic thoughts - revelations about life- about GOD.

After effects - i  havnt slept till 11 am now in the morning and i just feel better than ever.

negative effects - harsh on lungs , becaues i dnt smoke.

so who needs shrooms? lsd? i dont cuz this is all i need !!!!

niggasssss....:whatwhat:

I personally think MJ is over rated. It's good but not something I would do everyday. Everyone's different.

--------------------
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

Invisibletrip forever
Stranger

Re: who needs shrooms, lsd, crack, meth, mescaline, mdma or alcohol? [Re: Connie] * 1
    #12563183 - 05/14/10 05:11 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Shrooms are the best drug that's ever happened to me.

Would never give em up.

--------------------

Offlinebanquet
Stranger

Re: who needs shrooms, lsd, crack, meth, mescaline, mdma or alcohol? [Re: Culpepers]
    #12563186 - 05/14/10 05:12 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Culpepers said:
Because mushrooms and LSD do something entirely different for you. For me, weed has mostly just been good fun. I wouldn't say its effects are psychedelic to me.

Thats true for you, because you smoke it everyday, just like if you take shrooms everyday, it wont be more than a body high, no astral projection , no ego death.

For me there is a definite stopping point in mj , if i do more than that, then its a full on bad vibes, bad trip, paranoia anxiety,

so dont do it everyday , nd u wont need any other psychoactive substance, you wouldn't burn you lungs out, or worry about getting lazy/lack of motivation since its only done with a decent break.

--------------------

Offlineenderthethird
enderthethird
Male

Loc: over there somewhere... y...
Re: who needs shrooms, lsd, crack, meth, mescaline, mdma or alcohol? [Re: Connie]
    #12563197 - 05/14/10 05:13 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Moderation and temperance in all things...
When I drink, I dont get drunk, hangovers are just nasty.
I do smoke MJ, but Only a couple of times a year, and I have a great time!.
And when I do shrooms, It's only a couple of times a year as well...
I stay away from any form of addiction, that's why i'd smoke Mj over tabacco any day. but, I do smoke Hookah at least once every two weeks or so.... (just a habit I picked up while I lived in egypt)

Offlinebanquet
Stranger

Re: who needs shrooms, lsd, crack, meth, mescaline, mdma or alcohol? [Re: enderthethird]
    #12563207 - 05/14/10 05:15 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Connie said:
I personally think MJ is over rated. It's good but not something I would do everyday. Everyone's different.

oh man that is so not true for me... its like smoking for the first time , remember that magical high?
Quote:

enderthethird said:
Moderation and temperance in all things...
When I drink, I dont get drunk, hangovers are just nasty.
I do smoke MJ, but Only a couple of times a year, and I have a great time!.
And when I do shrooms, It's only a couple of times a year as well...
I stay away from any form of addiction, that's why i'd smoke Mj over tabacco any day. but, I do smoke Hookah at least once every two weeks or so.... (just a habit I picked up while I lived in egypt)

hell yea right on mate.

--------------------

OfflineCulpepers
Open-Minded Fugitive

Loc: Denmark Flag
    #12563301 - 05/14/10 05:29 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

banquet said:
Thats true for you, because you smoke it everyday

How the hell did you arrive at that conclusion? :laugh:
I don't smoke MJ every day - not even close.

--------------------
"Imagine all of creation as a big pond of water. Your life is a drop of water falling from the sky. During life you feel separate and then you hit the water and become one with it. There is no drop of water anymore, just the pond."
-- ChinaCat72

InvisibleCounterCulturest
-Positive Mental Attitude-

Loc: Nesting on modems
Re: who needs shrooms, lsd, crack, meth, mescaline, mdma or alcohol? [Re: Culpepers]
    #12563426 - 05/14/10 05:49 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

:blowme: LAME

OfflinePeterGriffin467
Dirt Grub
Male

Loc: six feet under
Re: who needs shrooms, lsd, crack, meth, mescaline, mdma or alcohol? [Re: CounterCulturest]
    #12563826 - 05/14/10 07:08 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Only noob teenagers think its "lame" if you dont smoke weed everyday.  Oh and in response to the thread title aside from meth and mescaline I cant say never done em but everyother drug in the title is way better mixed with weed.

--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

OfflineDr. Sub
Trip Hazard
 User Gallery

Re: who needs shrooms, lsd, crack, meth, mescaline, mdma or alcohol? [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #12563928 - 05/14/10 07:23 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Shrooms dont fuck up drug tests for a month..... so theres one helluva good reason to need shrooms, in fact piss tests in aus dont even test for shrooms

--------------------
:mushroom2: I hunt Shrooms :mushroom2:

Offlinehooka4lifecough
Stranger

Re: who needs shrooms, lsd, crack, meth, mescaline, mdma or alcohol? [Re: CounterCulturest]
    #12564121 - 05/14/10 07:57 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

CounterCulturest said:
:blowme: LAME

Exactly :facepalm:

Offlinefallenlsd
electricapricot
Male

Loc: missouri
    #12564154 - 05/14/10 08:01 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

banquet said:
Quote:

Culpepers said:

so dont do it everyday , nd u wont need any other psychoactive substance, you wouldn't burn you lungs out, or worry about getting lazy/lack of motivation since its only done with a decent break.

so you're saying if i stop smoking weed every day and lose my tolerance completely then smoke like once a month i'll trip balls on weed and that will cause me to not need any other psychoactive substance? an LSD trip and a THC trip are two different trips

because i'm pretty sure no matter how hard i would trip on weed i would still love and enjoy eating lsd and mushrooms

i don't think anybody needs shrooms, lsd, crack, meth, mescaline, mdma, or alcohol, they like them, and enjoy them, and in the case of some of them they get addicted and then they might "need" them

--------------------
:mushroom2: :mushroomgrow: :mushroom2:

Offlinefallenlsd
electricapricot
Male

Re: who needs shrooms, lsd, crack, meth, mescaline, mdma or alcohol? [Re: fallenlsd]
    #12564170 - 05/14/10 08:03 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

also i'd probably have to smoke a fat bag of nugs and eat a bunch of the shit with no thc tolerance whatsoever to even get half as high as you did..

no offense but you sound like a lightweight, even with no tolerance weed doesn't make me talk to god..

--------------------

Offlinefallenlsd
electricapricot
Male

Re: who needs shrooms, lsd, crack, meth, mescaline, mdma or alcohol? [Re: fallenlsd]
    #12564186 - 05/14/10 08:06 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

i have a friend who smokes weed and trips balls and won't touch any other substance because he doesn't need it

some people are sensitive to the effects of marijuana

--------------------

Offlinexvertigox
Brazilian Psychonaut
Female User Gallery

#12564312 - 05/14/10 08:30 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Because psilocybin* is more than 'just' a psychoactive. Tbh it sounds like you either haven't tried any psychedelics or haven't had a strong psychedelic experience.

*psilocin

--------------------
A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory

Edited by xvertigox (05/14/10 08:37 PM)

Offlinebanquet
Stranger

Re: who needs shrooms, lsd, crack, meth, mescaline, mdma or alcohol? [Re: xvertigox]
    #12564623 - 05/14/10 09:40 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

xvertigox said:
Because psilocybin* is more than 'just' a psychoactive. Tbh it sounds like you either haven't tried any psychedelics or haven't had a strong psychedelic experience.

*psilocin

hi xvertiogox, how're ur patches coming along?

no i have had massive trips on shrooms before.

--------------------

OfflineSubconscious
Stranger
Male

Re: who needs shrooms, lsd, crack, meth, mescaline, mdma or alcohol? [Re: xvertigox]
    #12564660 - 05/14/10 09:50 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Weed has very profound effects on me as well, but it still doesn't touch shrooms, lsd, dmt or other more powerful psychedelics.

Not to mention they're differance substances with differant purposes. The novelty of getting totally baked will probably wear off in a few weeks and you'll see why a little bit of variety is good. Don't get me wrong, weed has it's place... but it could never be a substitute for every other drug out there...

...you'll learn in time.

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
    #12564855 - 05/14/10 10:43 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

:rofl2: Marijuana is nothing like tripping. Haven't you taken a high enough dose to know that? Example: :awecid:

Offlinethedudeman
all feelings in one
Re: who needs shrooms, lsd, crack, meth, mescaline, mdma or alcohol? [Re: nooneman] * 1
    #12565541 - 05/15/10 01:30 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

tbh, you guys sound like a bunch of pompous douchebags, congratulations, you take lots of psychedelics

first of all telling this kid what he feels is completely retarded, your not in his head, second of all he says hes tried mushrooms and had trips before

i have tripped on mushrooms before and i deffinitely liked it more then weed, and it has been kinder to me and gives me better vibes then weed at this moment in my life, mainly because weed fucks with my head now

this kid obviously is sensetive to thc, people forget that drugs effect everyone different, some people feel lethargic and lazy while high, and others are creative and spiritual, why would this kid take large doses of psychedelics and then write about how spiritual weed is for him if its not true?
unless hes just trying to fit in

so good vibes to you man, don't be afraid to trip since you seem to be interested in spiritual growth, im looking forward to when i can trip next

InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

#12565672 - 05/15/10 02:13 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

banquet said:
who needs shrooms, lsd, crack, meth, mescaline, mdma or alcohol?

I do.

--------------------

Offlinefallenlsd
electricapricot
Male

Re: who needs shrooms, lsd, crack, meth, mescaline, mdma or alcohol? [Re: thedudeman]
    #12565687 - 05/15/10 02:18 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

thedudeman said:
tbh, you guys sound like a bunch of pompous douchebags, congratulations, you take lots of psychedelics

first of all telling this kid what he feels is completely retarded, your not in his head, second of all he says hes tried mushrooms and had trips before

i have tripped on mushrooms before and i deffinitely liked it more then weed, and it has been kinder to me and gives me better vibes then weed at this moment in my life, mainly because weed fucks with my head now

this kid obviously is sensetive to thc, people forget that drugs effect everyone different, some people feel lethargic and lazy while high, and others are creative and spiritual, why would this kid take large doses of psychedelics and then write about how spiritual weed is for him if its not true?
unless hes just trying to fit in

so good vibes to you man, don't be afraid to trip since you seem to be interested in spiritual growth, im looking forward to when i can trip next

what are you talking about? each poster is talking from his/her own experience and perspective, therefore it's just as valid an opinion as the original poster's.

i don't think anybody doubts that the OP trips balls on weed..

i know you were talking to the whole thread in general and not to me personally but i simply stated that an LSD or mushroom or dmt or even mdma trip is completely different than a thc high

the title of the thread is "who needs shrooms lsd ..." etc

sounds like he wanted people who use those substances to come in here and read about how he trips on weed and doesn't see a need for the other shit, and as people who do see a use for the other shit, there's nothing wrong with explaining why

--------------------

Offlinethecoalman
knows where his towel is
Male

Re: who needs shrooms, lsd, crack, meth, mescaline, mdma or alcohol? [Re: thedudeman]
    #12565689 - 05/15/10 02:18 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

If anyone here is acting like a "pompous douchebag", its the OP. Coming onto a forum dedicated to psychedelics, acting as if he's uncovered some great secret "Hey, you don't need those nasty mushrooms, I've just discovered this thing called mari-jew-arna..."
And unless I'm much mistaken, this 'banquet' was in another thread recently ranting about the "dangers" of magic mushrooms. Not to mention that he just lumped shrooms and LSD in with crack and meth. Fail.

--------------------
"What the hell is the point of having a cake if you can't eat it?"

- Some Guy.

Edited by thecoalman (05/15/10 02:32 AM)

Offlinefallenlsd
electricapricot
Male

Re: who needs shrooms, lsd, crack, meth, mescaline, mdma or alcohol? [Re: thecoalman]
    #12565742 - 05/15/10 02:38 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

i know so many people who think that they're ok because they smoke weed and that i could be crazy because i trip LSD..

like ? what ?

if you're cool with smoking weed and you realize that weed isn't all the bullshit we're told it is, then why do you assume LSD is everything we've been told about it?

--------------------

Offlineace118
smokaholic
Male

Loc: in the bottom of a hole Flag
    #12566127 - 05/15/10 06:23 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

weeds the goods, to me its a background drug u can get baked and still be able to function and it complements pretty much any drug except after drinking i always bait

--------------------
IM OLD GREGG!!!

InvisiblePsychoReactive
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cocalero
Re: who needs shrooms, lsd, crack, meth, mescaline, mdma or alcohol? [Re: ace118]
    #12566153 - 05/15/10 06:42 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Horses for courses... and in moderation.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #12566249 - 05/15/10 07:24 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I'm the opposite of the OP...I don't really like pot anymore, but my love for psychedelics has only been rekindled.

OfflineThisfire
Chiller
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas Flag
Re: who needs shrooms, lsd, crack, meth, mescaline, mdma or alcohol? [Re: MOTH]
    #12566250 - 05/15/10 07:25 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Weed is consistent and sweet, but Id never give up mushrooms for it.
Id rather just mix the two.

--------------------

Let your imagination fill in the blanks.
Weed, Salvia, DXM, MDMA, Speed, Azures, Cubes, Nitrous, DMT, LSD /, Peyote, Ayahuasca

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: who needs shrooms, lsd, crack, meth, mescaline, mdma or alcohol? [Re: Thisfire]
    #12566253 - 05/15/10 07:26 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Mushrooms and cannabis do have a beautiful synergy, that's true. 

I do enjoy the occasional toke when I'm coming down from a psychedelic.  But it's not that necessary for me anymore.

Offlinethedudeman
all feelings in one
Re: who needs shrooms, lsd, crack, meth, mescaline, mdma or alcohol? [Re: MOTH]
    #12567298 - 05/15/10 01:03 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

the crack and meth thing kind of irritated me a bit as well, although i don't think he was trying to insult users but to express his own feelings for expansion on weed

where is this dangers of mushrooms thread? im suprised it's on here

OfflineBetzyNW
Good Vibes
Male

Loc: Oregon U.S.A.
Re: who needs shrooms, lsd, crack, meth, mescaline, mdma or alcohol? [Re: trip forever]
    #19013674 - 10/22/13 01:03 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

trip forever said:
Shrooms are the best drug that's ever happened to me.

Would never give em up.

Same, Plus every drug does something different, i like to switch it up

--------------------
“If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.”
- Terance Mckenna

Offlinebishlap
Po Thead
Male

Re: who needs shrooms, lsd, crack, meth, mescaline, mdma or alcohol? [Re: BetzyNW]
    #19015956 - 10/22/13 08:25 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

As the great Trevor Philips say "speed is a smart drug!.."

as I say " everything is good in moderation"

--------------------
"If you're not worried that you took way
to much, you didn't take enough" -
Terrence McKenna

There is no soul, only the ego dies.
The body was never yours.

InvisibletheRAPeutic
Hueman
Male

Re: who needs shrooms, lsd, crack, meth, mescaline, mdma or alcohol? [Re: bishlap]
    #19016118 - 10/22/13 08:46 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Op hasn't even tried any of those drugs besides weed :lolsy:

Of course he doesn't understand why.....  :stanhopefacepalm:

OfflineQuantegyMaterial
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Nueva Jork Ciudad
    #22007989 - 07/28/15 04:22 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

I use mushrooms to clean my soul... Almost always, psilocybin let's me see what I am doing wrong with my life morally and ethically.  I praise psilocybin with getting me to quit opiates years ago.  I literally had a wonderful trip and was shown the light that I need to stop the hedonistic drug Heroin and its sister OxyContin which was my real obsession.  I was so hooked on 80 mg oxycontins for about 8 or 9 years then graduated to Heroin when the formulation of OxyContin was changed to reduce Od's.  All it did was create a Heroin epidemic and support criminal factions but then again the pharmaceutical companies are the worst of all criminal factions... At least with OxyContin I knew I was getting the same exact thing every time and it can't be stepped on like Heroin.. Heroin comes in so many colors and powder textures that you never really know what these fucks are cutting the dope with. Thank God for The Sacred mushroom and for its guidance in making me kick the shit. I immediately flew to Ireland the next day without telling anyone and stayed at my grandparents farm in the country which is empty as they both had passed.  After a horrible 2 weeks or so of kicking cold turkey I began fixing up the house and doing a ton of physical labor and humbling myself.  It did me a world of good and I was happily rewarded with finding liberty caps on the farm. They were growing in this field right at the edge of a forest with this crazy low lying fog that went from the ground to about my knees... It was unreal! I saw elves and gnomes and fairies when I tripped and hiked through the forest...  The best 3 months of my life and it totally humbled me and made me a better person...  Sorry for the ramble!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds