Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGrimm2203
Stranger
Acid and salvia?
    #12467121 - 04/27/10 04:59 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

So I've recently become intersted on acid after trying mushrooms. And with salvia I heard a friend talking about it but i wasn't sure because another friend said you can get a perma trip from salvia?can you give me hits or tips on both of these? Cause I'm interested. Like how longs the salvia high? I know acids is like 12 hours and anything to expect? How the dosage works ect. Thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePicoloco
Stranger

Re: Acid and salvia? [Re: Grimm2203]
    #12467213 - 04/27/10 05:18 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

salvia is like a 15 minute deal or less. ive done it hundreds of times and its as safe as smoking weed. its a vary intense trip, if you do it right, use a gravity bong or a pipe and burn it hot as you can then hold it in as long as you can. you will feel it in about 15 to 30 seconds then it will last 5 to 10 minutes

--------------------
R.I.P
:rockon:

OfflineGrimm2203
Stranger
Re: Acid and salvia? [Re: Picoloco]
    #12467231 - 04/27/10 05:22 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Salvias legal right ? So they don't drug test for it then

InvisibleFrenchMachine

. [Re: Grimm2203]
    #12467268 - 04/27/10 05:33 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Edited by FrenchMachine (05/12/10 10:22 PM)

Offlinecolimon
DingoDogBoy
Male

Re: Acid and salvia? [Re: FrenchMachine]
    #12470602 - 04/28/10 09:55 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

FrenchMachine said:
If you have to ask these basic questions then you are not ready to use Salvia.

You have no idea what you are getting yourself into.

Do some research.

:facepalm:

Totally agree with that one. He's not trying to be a dick man, it's a true story. Salvia is the most intense hallucinogen I've ever experienced, and it's brought me into a different world. It's nothing like any other phychedelic I've done either, and it can feel very forceful and not good if you have no idea what to expect. I would reccomend doing some more reading and start with a very low dose. Also, your friend is an idiot, no, you cannot get a perma-trip from Salvia. That is an other variation of the "You Can Trip For Ever On Acid" myth. However, if you have mental disorders or have a family history of them, Salvia could possibly make it much worse, or much better. So just prepare yourself well, as it's going to catch you off gaurd and throw you into the depths of your mind and back. Good luck with your Salvia journey.

P.S. Salvia Divinorum is illegal in some parts of the world. Here is a breif section from Erowid on it's legal status:

California - Selling Salvia Divinorum to anyone under 18 can be punishable with up to 6 months in jail or up to a $1000 fine.

Delaware - The Salvia Divinorum plant is illegal, but Salvinorin A is not.

Florida - It is illegal to buy, sell or posess Salvia Divinorum or Salvinorin A.

Georgia - Salvia Divinorum can only be sold here for purposes of landscaping and decorative purposes.

Illinois - It is completely illegal to buy, sell or posess Salvia Divinorum or Salvinorin A.

Iowa - It is completely illegal to buy, sell or posess Salvia Divinorum or Salvinorin A.

Kansas - It is completely illegal to buy, sell or posess Salvia Divinorum or Salvinorin A.

Kentucky - It is completely illegal to buy, sell or posess Salvia Divinorum or Salvinorin A.

Louisiana - Salvia Divinorum can be sold here for decorative or landscaping purposes.

Maine - It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to posess, sell or use Salvia Divinorum here.

Mississippi - It is completely illegal to buy, sell or posess Salvia Divinorum or Salvinorin A.

Nebraska - It is completely illegal to buy, sell or posess Salvia Divinorum or Salvinorin A.

New Jersey - It seems to be uncontrolled here, as long as it's not sold for the purpose of consumption.

New York - It seems to be uncontrolled here, as long as it's not sold for the purpose of consumption.

North Carolina - Salvia Divinorum can be sold here for decorative or landscaping purposes.

North Dakota - It is completely illegal to buy, sell or posess Salvia Divinorum or Salvinorin A.

Ohio - It is completely illegal to buy, sell or posess Salvia Divinorum or Salvinorin A.

Oklahoma - It is completely illegal to buy, sell or posess Salvia Divinorum or Salvinorin A.

Oregon - It is completely illegal to buy, sell or posess Salvia Divinorum or Salvinorin A.

South Dakota - It is completely illegal to buy, sell or posess Salvia Divinorum or Salvinorin A.

Tennessee - Salvia Divinorum can be sold here for decorative and landscaping purposes.

Virginia - It is completely illegal to buy, sell or posess Salvia Divinorum or Salvinorin A.

Wisconsin - It is completely illegal to buy, sell or posess Salvia Divinorum or Salvinorin A.

These are the states listed on Erowid with some type of control on Salvia Divinorum. Here are some countries also listed on there:

Austrailia - It is completely illegal to buy, sell or posess Salvia Divinorum or Salvinorin A.

Belgium - It is completely illegal to buy, sell or posess Salvia Divinorum or Salvinorin A.

Chile - It is completely illegal to buy, sell or posess Salvia Divinorum or Salvinorin A.

Croatia - It is completely illegal to buy, sell or posess Salvia Divinorum or Salvinorin A.

Denmark - It is completely illegal to buy, sell or posess Salvia Divinorum or Salvinorin A.

Finland - It is illegal to import Salvia Divinorum and Salvinorin A into Finland.

Estonia - It is completely illegal to buy, sell or posess Salvia Divinorum or Salvinorin A.

Germany - It is completely illegal to buy, sell or posess Salvia Divinorum or Salvinorin A.

Israel - Might be illegal to sell for the purposes of consumption.

Japan - It is completely illegal to buy, sell or posess Salvia Divinorum or Salvinorin A.

New Zealand - You must be 18 or older to posess Salvia Divinorum here.

Romania - It is completely illegal to buy, sell or posess Salvia Divinorum or Salvinorin A.

Russia - It is completely illegal to buy, sell or posess Salvia Divinorum or Salvinorin A.

South Korea - It is completely illegal to buy, sell or posess Salvia Divinorum or Salvinorin A.

Spain - It is illegal to sell here, but not illegal to posess.

Sweden - It is completely illegal to buy, sell or posess Salvia Divinorum or Salvinorin A.

Hope this helps... I was bored lol!

--------------------
I believe with the advent of acid we discovered new way to think and it had to
do with piecing together new thoughts of mind. Why is it that people think it's
so evil? What is it about it that there is scares people so deeply? Because
they are afraid that there is more to reality than they have ever confronted.
That there are doors that they're afraid to go in and they don't want us to go
in there either because if we go in, there we might learn something that they
don't know. And that makes us a little out of their control.

Edited by colimon (04/28/10 10:17 AM)

Offlinetherapture
Tune Up Your Chips and Circuits
 User Gallery

Loc: somewhere on the southern...
Re: Acid and salvia? [Re: colimon]
    #12530412 - 05/09/10 05:36 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

You need to seriously read lots of trip reports from salvia users here and elsewhere. You cannot compare it to a mushroom trip or lsd trip. It can be a total reality replacement hallucination/delerium that you trip to, and some people find it very uncomfortable. It has a high body load for most if you don't breakthrough. Use a water bong, 1/12g of a 20x extract in the bowl, light the material by pulling on the bong and keeping the flame on the material until it is ALL burned. Fill your lungs as full as possible, hold for 10 seconds, exhale. Clear the remaining smoke in the bong if you couldn't take it all in the first pull, and hold it for 10 seconds...boom, you will be tripping in a world that feels real, and you have no knowledge that you even smoked anything...even open eyed it can completely displace all real vision for 2-4 minutes, maybe 5 minutes depending on how efficiently you got all the vapor into your lungs.

Don't take it lightly, respect it, learn about it, and use it properly. If you just want to "fun trip" then stick to weed and lsd. Salvia is deeper than that and can show you some very incredible experiences.

--------------------
There is nothing but the truth...we are born and we die. Tune up your chips and circuits, you're going to live longer! -Electric Universe "Tune Up"

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Acid and salvia? (moved) [Re: Grimm2203]
    #12543325 - 05/11/10 02:16 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

This thread was moved from Trip Reports.

Reason:
wrong forum. general psychedelic discussion, not a trip report. :smile:

OfflineOldgregg
I'm old gregg!
Male

Loc: China Flag
Re: Acid and salvia? (moved) *DELETED* [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #12543408 - 05/11/10 02:31 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by Oldgregg

Reason for deletion: .

--------------------

Offlinelurkmode
Stranger

Re: Acid and salvia? (moved) [Re: Oldgregg]
    #12543865 - 05/11/10 03:54 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

SWIM thought the salvia train at the top of the LSD mountain was one of the nuttier series of events in his lyphe.

he said he would elaborate if asked to.

but OP please just take all of this slowly and go for single experiences before combining things.

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

Loc: red panda village
Re: Acid and salvia? [Re: FrenchMachine]
    #12544363 - 05/11/10 05:18 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

FrenchMachine said:
If you have to ask these basic questions then you are not ready to use Salvia.

You have no idea what you are getting yourself into.

Do some research.

:facepalm:

How does knowing the legal status make him more "ready" for tripping?

--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Offlineluckytriple6
spun, confused, and needing hugs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: lost in head... come find... Flag
Re: Acid and salvia? (moved) [Re: lurkmode]
    #12544723 - 05/11/10 06:17 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

lurkmode said:
SWIM thought the salvia train at the top of the LSD mountain was one of the nuttier series of events in his lyphe.

he said he would elaborate if asked to.

but OP please just take all of this slowly and go for single experiences before combining things.

Same here, I blacked out a few hours. My bud and I ate a bunch of them 06-08 hoffman blotters, around the peak I decided to smoke a bit of salvia. I remember it being amazing and passed the bong to my bud saying you gotta try it. I had 20x extract on leaf, a half a gram and 5 doses got my bud and I totally out of head. We said fuck weed and smoked it up the salvia till it was gone. A few hours after we ran out we finally noticed how many hours had passed.

It really is a shame I blacked out most of it, I remember not crazy visuals but totally leaving this world. Every time we'd come back we smoke more because it was very euphoric and totally mind blowing. only thing I could compare it to would be taking lsd and then sniffing K at the peak, way different though

--------------------
Let me out of this place
I'm outta place
I'm in outer space
I've just vanished without a trace
I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow
I'll be back in an hour or so

[quote]Abuse said:
the dea can go fuck themselves! with the internet, the impossible is possible![/quote]

OfflineIamheasyouarehe
Tending to a Garden of Love
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dark Side of the Moon Flag
Re: Acid and salvia? [Re: Grimm2203]
    #12544937 - 05/11/10 06:51 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Grimm2203 said:
So I've recently become intersted on acid after trying mushrooms. And with salvia I heard a friend talking about it but i wasn't sure because another friend said you can get a perma trip from salvia?can you give me hits or tips on both of these? Cause I'm interested. Like how longs the salvia high? I know acids is like 12 hours and anything to expect? How the dosage works ect. Thanks

http://www.lavondyss.com/donut/j4.html

--------------------
¡Dolphin Power!

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

Loc: isla vista baby!
Re: Acid and salvia? [Re: Iamheasyouarehe]
    #12546841 - 05/12/10 02:20 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

doing salvia on acid will make you hate acid forever, don't do it!!

--------------------

i am caustic

OfflineSalviNate
Misnomer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dablands Flag
Re: Acid and salvia? [Re: silosighbin]
    #12546869 - 05/12/10 02:37 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I Disagree

--------------------

OfflineChronicCluster
Lord Cephalopod is Reborn!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Acid and salvia? [Re: colimon]
    #12546915 - 05/12/10 03:09 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

colimon said:
Mississippi - It is completely illegal to buy, sell or posess Salvia Divinorum or Salvinorin A.
Hope this helps... I was bored lol!

Wait, I thought the MS ban was only on the plant?  I thought that Salvinorin A. was not even mentioned in the law...  I might be wrong though...

--------------------
This site needs some submissions.  You should probably help out...
NawMean?

OfflineIamheasyouarehe
Tending to a Garden of Love
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dark Side of the Moon Flag
    #12548788 - 05/12/10 01:30 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Did no one read my link yet?

--------------------
¡Dolphin Power!

Offlinelsatrap
Mush maker
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E USA
Re: Acid and salvia? [Re: Iamheasyouarehe]
    #12548884 - 05/12/10 01:46 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I know this thread isn't about the legality of salvia but,Colimon's list from erowid says  Georgia - Salvia Divinorum can only be sold here for purposes of landscaping and decorative purposes..I was wondering if that was an old law because, you can buy salvia at any head shop and lots of gas stations in Ga right now.

--------------------
At this moment you should be with us, feeling like we do.

Offlineluckytriple6
spun, confused, and needing hugs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: lost in head... come find... Flag
    #12551723 - 05/12/10 08:34 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

silosighbin said:

How so, I still love acid, and would def smoke salvia on it again

--------------------
Let me out of this place
I'm outta place
I'm in outer space
I've just vanished without a trace
I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow
I'll be back in an hour or so

[quote]Abuse said:
the dea can go fuck themselves! with the internet, the impossible is possible![/quote]

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

Loc: isla vista baby!
Re: Acid and salvia? [Re: luckytriple6]
    #12553377 - 05/13/10 02:04 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

luckytriple6 said:
Quote:

silosighbin said:

How so, I still love acid, and would def smoke salvia on it again

maybe it's just my own personal disinclination towards salvia

--------------------

i am caustic

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom