Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGilded_Star
Stranger
Cheap/easy ways to get high/trip?
    #12539088 - 05/10/10 06:56 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

So, I don't really have any money, and all my acid (3 hits) is at my friend's house (which is way beyond walking distance and I don't have a ride).

I really don't feel like being sober right now, does anyone know any good ways to get some nice effects that are very cheap and/or can be done with household materials?

I've considered DXM and whip-its, but I don't know if I have enough for a bottle of cough syrup and I've heard whip-its are horrible for you. Does anyone have any alternatives? Feel free to list them no matter how ridiculous they are (it's not like I'll try anything without thoroughly researching it first). Thanks in advance.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefordrew

Re: Cheap/easy ways to get high/trip? [Re: Gilded_Star]
    #12539113 - 05/10/10 06:59 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I suggest you close this thread right now.  Not only are you underage but this is in the wrong forum.  We are not here to cater for you anyways kiddy.

OfflineCorrosiveLiquid
Amature Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth
    #12539119 - 05/10/10 07:00 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

google.com and find something funny, laughing is the best high u can get. and i believe if you research on here u will find no one will answer this because we are not allowed to talk of thses things. gl

--------------------
"In order to be a leader, you must FIRST be a follower!"

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, None but ourselves can free our minds."
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, Wisdom is better than silver and gold"

InvisibleJanamil

#12539125 - 05/10/10 07:01 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

uh.. well the best and cheapest way I would say is DXM. DXM is just amazing and very cheap, but really the only other one I can think of thats really cheap would be diphenhydramine, its not a high though. Its a delirium. Most people don't like it, but some people do. Its pretty much schizophrenia in a pill. Voices upon voices, hallucinations of everything. Your just so fucking out of it, that you dont know your out of it. Its not very good for you and I bet alot of people on shroomery will say dont try it if you ask them.

Also its VERY bad on the heart, also depending on your body weight and different factions you can easily overdose. Ive heard of a lightweight girl going to the hospital on 8 before, but Ive taken up to 40 (really bad idea.) I usally if I want to try it, I dont go past 20. I wouldnt even go past 8 your first time.

Diphenhydramine is benadryl. You get get a 100 tab 25mg bottle at the dollar store usually. So you literally trip of 10-20 cents.

Id say go with DXM dude.

Offlinethecoalman
knows where his towel is
Male

#12539136 - 05/10/10 07:02 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

any nearby gardening stores? you could steal a load of morning glory seeds. Although I wouldn't advise taking psychedelics just because you don't feel like being sober - show them some respect. Ummm... idk, eat some codeine maybe?

--------------------
"What the hell is the point of having a cake if you can't eat it?"

- Some Guy.

Offlinethecbc
Stranger in this land
Male User Gallery

Loc: lovely kansas city
Re: Cheap/easy ways to get high/trip? [Re: Janamil]
    #12539156 - 05/10/10 07:04 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

beer :homerdrool:

--------------------
"It's a joke. Greed and the desire to take drugs are two separate things. If you want to separate the two, the thing you do is make drugs legal. Accept the reality that people do want to change their consciousness, and make an effort to make safer, healthier drugs."
-Jerry Garcia

OfflineGilded_Star
Stranger
    #12539166 - 05/10/10 07:05 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Janamil said:
uh.. well the best and cheapest way I would say is DXM. DXM is just amazing and very cheap, but really the only other one I can think of thats really cheap would be diphenhydramine, its not a high though. Its a delirium. Most people don't like it, but some people do. Its pretty much schizophrenia in a pill. Voices upon voices, hallucinations of everything. Your just so fucking out of it, that you dont know your out of it. Its not very good for you and I bet alot of people on shroomery will say dont try it if you ask them.

Also its VERY bad on the heart, also depending on your body weight and different factions you can easily overdose. Ive heard of a lightweight girl going to the hospital on 8 before, but Ive taken up to 40 (really bad idea.) I usally if I want to try it, I dont go past 20. I wouldnt even go past 8 your first time.

Diphenhydramine is benadryl. You get get a 100 tab 25mg bottle at the dollar store usually. So you literally trip of 10-20 cents.

Id say go with DXM dude.

I just took a look in the medacine cabinet, and found that I already have some benadryl. I guess I'll try and find a few bucks to get some DXM, and if I can't find it I'll give diphenhydramine a chance... Doesn't sound very pleasant though.

I'm a few years off of being able to purchase alcohol in my country (21 is the minimum age), as for morning glory seeds... I think I've heard of those, sounds kind of fun. Does anyone know if it can be found in the gardening section at a Wal-mart?

--------------------

Edited by Gilded_Star (05/10/10 07:08 PM)

InvisibleJanamil

#12539235 - 05/10/10 07:17 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah diphenhydramine is worth a try. Just make sure your safe with it and have a good heart. It seriously stresses out the heart. I must say though if you can remember some of it, when you get seriously fucked up there is absolutely NOTHING like it. The thing is, your just so fucking out of it to enjoy it. Research it, before you try it. Dont just take my word, I dont want you dying for trying that.

EDIT:Also, it is... very unpleasant. With Diphenhydramine, theres a certain threshold. The first small dose, that gives you a good body high, you feel sedated and pretty happy. Then once you go past that, you hit a very, very very very BAD body high. Between the Good body high and the hallucinations. Is the shitty zone where you get a bad body high but your not out of it enough to not feel it. Once you hit that threshold where your above the bad body high. WEIRD shit happens. Voices, hallucinations.. you CANNOT control yourself. Trust me, No possible way. if someone asks you a question youll start rambling about cake first then power tools. It seriously makes music pretty good though, it screws with your memory and you cant remember songs. So its like listening to it for the first time.

I would still recommend DXM over diphen 100 times though. DXM is just MUCH better. Its amazing shit, especially with music. It lets you control the flow of music, it changes the beats, creates new ones, makes it more basey. Ect. DXM is the shit with music.

Edited by Janamil (05/10/10 07:21 PM)

OfflineGilded_Star
Stranger
    #12539283 - 05/10/10 07:22 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, I'll certainly look into it. I have 15 pills right here, would that be too much for a first timer?

Also, I just looked and found that I do have a little bit of cough syrup, about 2 sips worth perhaps. Would that be enough to do anything? Also one of the active ingredients is guaifinesin... Would that make me puke my guts out or anything?

Thanks for all of the advice and ideas everyone, I really appreciate it.

--------------------

Offlinefordrew

#12539294 - 05/10/10 07:24 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

you are seriously a loser.  I can't wait for the moderator to close this topic.  I urge everyone not to give this child any more advice.  I beg you more than anything.

InvisibleJanamil

Re: Cheap/easy ways to get high/trip? [Re: fordrew]
    #12539342 - 05/10/10 07:31 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

hey sometimes I feel the same way. It doesn't matter though, its how discoveries are made. Just check the bottle for anything other then guaf or DXM. Guaf will make you puke hard, if you take to much of it but that small amount wont do shit. The only thing that DXM will do is potentate the Diphenhydramine. Id say man, just save up for some acid or shrooms. OTC shit is so bad for you, Ive learned my lesson but it is good for one experience. Just be safe.

Depending on your body size and liver 8 25mg pills Can KILL you. So be safe. Do some research before you dive into it. You can double dose though. As long as your safe, its worth the experience a few times. Just dont get into a habit of it, because OTC shit is not good for you at all. Take this from the guy that bought over 150 bottles of DXM because he got addicted. Its amazing shit, but I would much rather stick to natural DMT/Oral DMT/Shrooms/Salvia ect. Really DMT/Weed and shrooms to the extent almost cause no damage to the body. Just psychological damage that can be prevented if your not an idiot and prepare, ect.

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
    #12539377 - 05/10/10 07:35 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
god

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds