Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Offlinebbl337
genetic material is Ar based
 User Gallery

Re: Drug raid inquiry is ongoing (With Video of the raid. Talk about fucked up...) [Re: Simplepowa] * 1
    #12501650 - 05/03/10 09:07 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

holyshit.  that video is horrifying. how can someone justify that.  They didn't even shoot the dog just once so it'd stay down, they shot it 5 fucking times.  I don't care if they thought he was a big time drug dealer.  There was a fucking 7 year old in the house and absolutely no reason to shoot an animal.  They should be charged with two counts of animal cruelty, endangering the welfare of a minor, and whatever the fuck else a prosecutor can come up with.  The dog RAN AWAY and they continued to shoot it

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJavadog
Continuing along
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Drug raid inquiry is ongoing (With Video of the raid. Talk about fucked up...) [Re: Simplepowa]
    #12501780 - 05/03/10 09:34 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I would like to think that they might have noticed that they were not entering a drug den....did you see the home?  Nice and tidy.

You might find a kingpin in a mansion, but pretty much anything lower is going to look a tad ragged.

Watching the little boy having to get past the gauntlet was heart breaking.

The forces that be are just not taking into consideration just how jading and disillusioning it is that pot can receive this sort of treatment when alcohol and tobacco are legal.

Cui Bono?  Who benefits?  Follow the money.  It goes from alcohol and tobacco into the pockets of politicians. 

We know this.  This fact, and others like it, are confirmation that righteousness is a *convention* from the perspective of the powers that be.

NO HARM NO FOUL!!!!!

--------------------
Boyd Rice told my brother that life is a corny pack of freesakes

Myco-tek.org

OfflineGrimTroll
Cultural Terrorist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Drug raid inquiry is ongoing (With Video of the raid. Talk about fucked up...) [Re: Javadog]
    #12501881 - 05/03/10 09:50 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

This wrecked my entire day.

--------------------
Now pick me up night and whirlwind and let me ride with you to peace of mind and nothing to rebel...

Offlinewojowut
Cacti Enthusiast
Male
Loc: Flagstaff, Arizona
Re: Drug raid inquiry is ongoing (With Video of the raid. Talk about fucked up...) [Re: GrimTroll]
    #12503182 - 05/04/10 03:31 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

to protect and serve... oh yeah i feel great knowing these mother fuckers are keeping me "safe" at night
Fuck the Po-lice

Offlinecrackawebsta
The Near Future
Male User Gallery

Re: Drug raid inquiry is ongoing (With Video of the raid. Talk about fucked up...) [Re: wojowut]
    #12503992 - 05/04/10 10:05 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

So i watched this video yesterday afternoon and it put me in a cop-hating mood. . .and then i got pulled over and arrested for >1g of weed last night. Now I might lose my financial aide for school.

Seriously, fuck this god damn country. If i lose my college grants I'm just going to leave and never come back.

I think we should all post this video all over the internet and really get it out there. Facebook, myspace, blogs, youtube. . .just post it everywhere. Something has got to change, we can't let this slip under the radar.

--------------------

"It's all just a dream, babe
          A vacuum, a scheme, babe
                That sucks you into feelin' like this."

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds