Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinem.gorman421
Chill Mama
Female
Loc: Flag
Question about LSD, how long can I store it & can it effect my baby through breastmilk?
    #12503762 - 05/04/10 10:54 AM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Okay this is a weird question, first of all don't judge me- I'm a very good mother of a 2 year old and I'm expecting another baby in July, I do like to have my own fun though, me and my fiance like to trip out when we get a night to ourselves. So right now I'm 7 months pregnant and my friend got some REALLY good acid in last night. We won't get an opportunity to get this stuff again for years, if ever. So we wanted to get some and save it until after I have our baby. I plan on wrapping it in plastic wrap, then in foil (or vice versa) then put it in a book or cd case and keep it in a cool, dark & dry place for the next 3 or 4 months. Will it last? I'll be breastfeeding our child for a few months after he's born and I'm worried about it passing over to him. How long will it stay in my system for? Will it get into my milk? Please let me know, thanks!

Just so you all know I would NEVER do drugs in front of my kids or be around my kids while under the influence, but I'm a young mom and I deserve some fun to! Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineCubieMcCuberton

Loc: ation
Re: Question about LSD, how long can I store it & can it effect my baby through breastmilk? [Re: m.gorman421]
    #12503779 - 05/04/10 11:02 AM (4 years, 4 months ago)

I can't help you with the breastfeeding part, but you can keep the lsd stored in foil (like you said) and then place it in the freezer.  Putting saran wrap around the foil, or putting the foil in a mason jar will keep it airtight and that is even better.  It will certainly be fine by the time you want to do it.

--------------------

InvisibleRazzl3Frazzl3
Female

Re: Question about LSD, how long can I store it & can it effect my baby through breastmilk? [Re: m.gorman421]
    #12503784 - 05/04/10 11:04 AM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Your storage in spot on. I think it only stays in your system for the next day or so. Try Erowid, they would probably have the answer.

As long as you do things when they are took care of, nothing wrong with fun!

OfflineVizualDistorshon
I slayed the Jabberwock!
Male User Gallery

Loc: ked up in my mind.. Flag
    #12503785 - 05/04/10 11:04 AM (4 years, 4 months ago)

As long as LSD is kept out of UM light and away from temperatures above 90 degrees (i think) you should be fine. I have stored hits of acid for 6 mons or more this way.

--------------------
:trippinballs::awecid::aliceshocker::awecid::trippinballs:

All your RC are belong to me.

Offlinefloatingwater
இலைலைலைஇ

Re: Question about LSD, how long can I store it & can it effect my baby through breastmilk? [Re: VizualDistorshon]
    #12503874 - 05/04/10 11:34 AM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah if it's really good acid just get some and then store it until you're completely done breast feeding.

I don't know if it would effect the baby or not, but what if it did?

Better to be safe than sorry in a case like this I would say.

--------------------
================

OfflineCubieMcCuberton

Loc: ation
    #12503929 - 05/04/10 11:47 AM (4 years, 4 months ago)

If you are really intent on doing the LSD while breastfeeding, just pump some milk and save it before you dose, and have 2 or 3 days worth for the subsequent days after you dose.  LSD has a very short half life and should be out of your system in only a couple of days.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_myth1.shtml - from that link "From the DEA Web Site : LSD is absorbed easily from the gastrointestinal tract, and rapidly reaches a high concentration in the blood. It is circulated throughout the body and, subsequently, to the brain. LSD is metabolized in the liver and is excreted in the urine in about 24 hours."

--------------------

Offlinepsychwrite
homie
Male
Loc: new york LI
Re: Question about LSD, how long can I store it & can it effect my baby through breastmilk? [Re: CubieMcCuberton]
    #12503996 - 05/04/10 12:06 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

maybe you can use formula a couple days

--------------------
psychonaut

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

Re: Question about LSD, how long can I store it & can it effect my baby through breastmilk? [Re: psychwrite]
    #12511424 - 05/05/10 05:42 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

( gives a round of applause to the shroomers in this thread for good advice and suggestions )

Nice job guys! :mushroom2:

:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:

--------------------
Nothing I write on Shroomery's message boards or in private messages are true.  I am fucking crazy and I make all this shit up because I can.

[quote]sploogepanz55 said:
^^^ haha what a bummer, shad0w. All this talk about dying. :smile:
[/quote]

[quote]psychoanomaly said:
And so, I feel your intolerance and phobia towards rectal administration of psychedelics is a violation of the music of the spheres :rolleyes:[/quote]

[quote]shroom_sandwich said:
I could have sworn I seen a thread about a guy saying his dog killed the neighbors chickens earlier....[/quote]

OfflineDiZzyBonne
Stranger

Re: Question about LSD, how long can I store it & can it effect my baby through breastmilk? [Re: Shad0w]
    #12511571 - 05/05/10 06:10 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

LSD has a really short half life, around 3-4 hours. It's pretty much out of your system by then, but to be safe, I'd wait 2-3 days before breast feeding again. Either store some or do formula during that time.

As for the storage, do tin foil first, then everything else. Remember, keep it in a cool, dark, dry place.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience