Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedrummerboy8
Stranger

Visuals on shrooms?! WHAT?
    #12492299 - 05/02/10 05:14 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Mmmk. So me and one of my buddys have both shroomed twice. Once together once seperate (being with other friends). Each time weve taken 3.5grams and i personally have never gotten visuals. Just a weird twist on things and looking at it in a different prespective. But now my buddy says that every time hes done it he gets visuals. Like seeing invisible rain fall and glowing balls floating around and whatnot. I thought that shrooms didnt do that for you unless you were at a really high dosage. If any at all. He solumly swears that he sees things and that shrooms are supposed to make you have visuals. Somebody tell me hes wrong. Or prove me wrong. This debate has gone on long enough lmao.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineegodeathflux
Guttersnipe
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Stygian Pits Flag
Re: Visuals on shrooms?! WHAT? [Re: drummerboy8]
    #12492328 - 05/02/10 05:50 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Eat more. Once you've eaten too many you'll be in the floor hanging on for dear life, after you see your first angel/being-of-pure-light you'll change your tune. No disrespect. Peace.

--------------------

"Atrophic interludes weave through my life far too often, for me to fight the biggest enemies"

"Standing on the corner of 5th and Vermouth"

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: United States
    #12492402 - 05/02/10 06:58 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

dude take more and smoke weed!

smoke weed,
fast,
meditate,
stretch,
turn out the lights!
music! (rythmic helps)

dude you'll see what you need to see, not ncessarily what you want to see

OfflineMattyBong
Infected Mushroom
Male User Gallery

Loc: B. Columbia, Canada Flag
Re: Visuals on shrooms?! WHAT? [Re: stzacrack]
    #12492745 - 05/02/10 09:31 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Whenever I plan on shrooming I ALWAYS fast for 3 days (except water).
Never fails to get intense visuals and going on one crazy ass trip.

--------------------
---Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions---

--- A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?---

---This sentence is false---

---You met me at a very strange time in my life---

---Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one---

OfflineSubconscious
Stranger
Male

Re: Visuals on shrooms?! WHAT? [Re: MattyBong]
    #12492818 - 05/02/10 09:51 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

It is indeed possible for mushrooms to produce profound visuals, usually at high doses- but it also depends on the person, environment and other factors like mindset and past experiences.

OfflineMushroomikus
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Visuals on shrooms?! WHAT? [Re: Subconscious]
    #12492898 - 05/02/10 10:14 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Eat more (like 5 grams) then smoke a fat bowl,and see what happens. I wouldn't be able to fast for 3 days but I would eat light the day I am going to oom.

OfflineSt. Chibes
Shermanii

Loc: NC
Re: Visuals on shrooms?! WHAT? [Re: Mushroomikus]
    #12493191 - 05/02/10 11:13 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

yeah, smoking cannabis definitely helps with visuals (at least for me it does).
Then again 4 grams is the most I've ever eaten and I have NOT had any crazy or intense visuals.  Just open eye kaleidoscope visuals and wavy walls.

--------------------
:pipesmoke::mushroom2::sun::quagmire:

Check out my Original Instrumental Piece:
Photinus pyralis

OfflineSomeGuy
I feel better now :)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Visuals on shrooms?! WHAT? [Re: St. Chibes]
    #12493202 - 05/02/10 11:18 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

What?! How much do tou wiegh? I weigh 225 and I ALWAYS have visuals at 3.5 grams. You need to try some diff. mushrooms. Are you throwing them up before 2 hours? That'll ruin it.

OfflineCJCollin37
Gentleman & Scholar

Re: Visuals on shrooms?! WHAT? [Re: SomeGuy]
    #12493299 - 05/02/10 11:41 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Well obviously everyone's different, but I think its very strange that you've never gotten visuals before. I've never tripped without visuals, even off of .5 gram doses. The very moment I started tripping, the first time I ever tripped, I immediately saw extremely vibrant and vivid purple and green fractals all over the carpet. I pretty much always see some fractals, and occasionally colors. Oh and the most i've dosed out of 7 or 8 trips or so is 3 grams. The majority of my trips are 2 grams.

Edited by CJCollin37 (05/02/10 11:42 AM)

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #12493330 - 05/02/10 11:50 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

drummerboy8 said:
Mmmk. So me and one of my buddys have both shroomed twice. Once together once seperate (being with other friends). Each time weve taken 3.5grams and i personally have never gotten visuals. Just a weird twist on things and looking at it in a different prespective. But now my buddy says that every time hes done it he gets visuals. Like seeing invisible rain fall and glowing balls floating around and whatnot. I thought that shrooms didnt do that for you unless you were at a really high dosage. If any at all. He solumly swears that he sees things and that shrooms are supposed to make you have visuals. Somebody tell me hes wrong. Or prove me wrong. This debate has gone on long enough lmao.

He's not wrong.  The same happens to me.  Every trip is different but I generally get really intense open-eye visuals while shrooming.  Especially at doses 4+grams and beyond, but yes even on an eighth.

Offlinegornyhuy
A Myth Intrepidly Met
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Visuals on shrooms?! WHAT? [Re: MOTH]
    #12493379 - 05/02/10 12:06 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I begin to get subtle visuals at as little as 1 gram.  At 2grams its full on closed and opened eyes, particularly in response to music... patterns in carpets, floors, curtains, pottery, posters, all flowing and moving.  Anything alive (trees, plants, grass, etc) sways and writhes as if its just pushing upward and spiraling and growing right before my eyes.  Closed eyes start at multicolored lights and geometries into full blown 3-D geometric landscapes that dance and writhe to music almost sexually, and my tripping buddy gets to the point that he can't tell if his eyes are open or closed because he sees the same thing.

At higher dosages, 1/8-ish, the phrase "visuals" seems like a sad joke because its such an understatement - melting into the floor, shells of color and eyeballs covering me like clicking shellfish, the entire room changing size and perspective in great breathing waves, etc.

I've never done a high dose.

--------------------
:mushroom2:Bulk Grow Substrate Calculator Spreadsheet - Download :heartpump: Thread:mushroom2:
*Downloaded over 3,500 times!* Also try the DMT Changa Mix Calculator

Stonesun's Amazing Sclerotia/Stones Guide:mushroom2:Vasodilator List:mushroom2:Niacinamide - reduce trip anxiety

Invisiblezengarden66
Strange

Loc: Florida
Re: Visuals on shrooms?! WHAT? [Re: gornyhuy]
    #12493456 - 05/02/10 12:30 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Everyone's different mang, trips are like fingerprints everyone has different ones. There is no reason not to believe your buddy if he genuinely is telling you he has visuals.

--------------------
mangmangmang

OfflineLlamsy
Stranger
Female User Gallery

Loc: United States Flag
Re: Visuals on shrooms?! WHAT? [Re: zengarden66]
    #12493468 - 05/02/10 12:34 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I haven't heard of anyone /not/ getting visuals. But everyone's different. I get visuals just by taking a half 1/8, which is naaaathing!

Offlinefotd_smile
Budding Fungi
Male User Gallery

Re: Visuals on shrooms?! WHAT? [Re: Llamsy]
    #12493518 - 05/02/10 12:51 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

The visuals are there just become aware of them :wink:. If smoking pot doesn't increase your visuals then forget your eyes and close them, then open up your third eye. Sit, relax, clear your mind and meditate. You will get very very intense visuals if you do it properly.

I believe timothy leary has said that visuals are not the goals of a trip (for some people). That having hallucinations is actually a distraction. It is your ego trying to make sense (literally that's why you see things, taste things, hear things, etc) of what is going on.

I promise you if you DON"T look for the visuals they will come. Your ego does NOT want to be separated from its home (body/mind). I guarantee it will put up a fight and you will have intense visuals if you just let it go.

If you do not believe me the next time you are having a visual trip try to focus on one specific hallucination. It will most likely dissolve away.

Namaste
/FOTD

--------------------
Words of comfort whispered to the injured,
words of courage whispered to the scared,
words of encouragement whispered to a child,
words of love whispered to the sky.

OfflineProtoman
Lost
Male

#12493551 - 05/02/10 01:00 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Weird, I've only had visual on my first trip and I ate somewhere in the neighborhood of 8-9 grams. Extremely excessive for a first trip, but when it's a tea it does not matter! I drank my cup and finished off two other cups.
But yeah, that was my only trip where I had some awesome visuals! Pinwheel tree leafs, springy legs, ocean melting sunset, etc.

I've tripped many times since then, though none probably as high as a dosage but I never get intense visual anymore! I want to see trippy shit! Last time I can remember anything was the ground moving, kind of like worms beneath the dirt. I really wish I could see all kind of trippy cool visuals when I'm tripping, because everyone else seems to see awesome things.

My visual lay within the mind though, I need only to view the backs of my eye lids to go beyond any sort of visual hallucination. But I still want to see this realm all messed up and looking funny, oh well I guess it's already fucked up enough.

--------------------
"Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less. One is always living a little more or dying a little bit." -Norman Mailer

Offlinedrummerboy8
Stranger

Re: Visuals on shrooms?! WHAT? [Re: Protoman]
    #12497455 - 05/03/10 03:51 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

the only sort of visuals i have ever gotten was a weird tint to things and colors were very vibrant. i never put any thought into visuals because i didnt think it could happen. i wasnt refusing the fact that it could happen or anything. i just never thought about it. and yet nothing happened.
my first time i shroomed though i guess you could say i was getting a weird kaleidoscope kinda pattern while i was looking up at the clouds on a fantastic sunny day. but still not anything that wasnt actually there. like i said before, just a weird twist on things.

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

#12497537 - 05/03/10 05:15 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I don't get visuals on shrooms.  The world becomes sharper and shimmering, but I don't see swirls, breathing walls, or really anything trippy.  I used to get intense visuals on oral DMT, but they have leveled out and seem to have gotten milder.  Smoked DMT takes me there.  Believe me, I have my share of 5 gram + shroom trips too and I guess my mind sort of shuts the pretty colors out.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

OfflineSt. Chibes
Shermanii

Re: Visuals on shrooms?! WHAT? [Re: SomeGuy]
    #12497711 - 05/03/10 07:02 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

paducahovoids said:
What?! How much do tou wiegh? I weigh 225 and I ALWAYS have visuals at 3.5 grams. You need to try some diff. mushrooms. Are you throwing them up before 2 hours? That'll ruin it.

I weigh 225 as well and I've never thrown up on mushrooms.
I wasn't saying that I don't have any visuals at all. I always get some sort of visual effects, they're just not always intense visuals. I'll see colors flowing into each other and I've seen patterns before as well(with 3 grams). I just don't consider patterns and flowing colors to be intense.  By "intense" I mean seeing shit and actually being confused whether it's real or not.

--------------------

Photinus pyralis

Offlinebigboi86
Overclocker
Male User Gallery

Loc: South East Flag
Re: Visuals on shrooms?! WHAT? [Re: St. Chibes]
    #12497732 - 05/03/10 07:18 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

St. Chibes said:
By "intense" I mean seeing shit and actually being confused whether it's real or not.

Only retards have that problem.

--------------------

Anybody want to buy my shirt?

OfflineSt. Chibes
Shermanii

Re: Visuals on shrooms?! WHAT? [Re: bigboi86]
    #12497768 - 05/03/10 07:31 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

bigboi86 said:
Quote:

St. Chibes said:
By "intense" I mean seeing shit and actually being confused whether it's real or not.

Only retards have that problem.

I'm sorry you feel that way.
I was just saying, that's my definition of what I would imagine intense visuals to be. 
Like I said in my first post, 4 grams is the most I've ever eaten and I've never had intense visuals.

--------------------

Photinus pyralis

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck