Home | Community | Message Board

Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Microscope

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineductapeNlace
Cambo Fan
Female User Gallery

Looking for new place to order spores
    #12414478 - 04/18/10 02:12 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Help! I have always ordered from Earths Tongue...the new moon syringes are black with spores...just love them. Problem...the prices! When I started they were very reasonable. Now you would think you were buying gold. So it has come down to the decision that I need to find a new place to order. Spore store.com was a big let down. Syringes were clear and if there were any spores the microscope could not detect it. I believe you get what you pay for but shipping...insurance and my few experiences with clogged up needles has me looking for a change...just ridiculous and I refuse to support money grubbers.

I am used to BLACK Syringes. Anybody got a fav they might share with me>
ductapenlace
You may choose 2
need new spore source
need great spore vednor

Votes accepted from (04/18/10 02:11 PM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleveggie

Loc: Flag
Re: Looking for new place to order spores [Re: ductapeNlace]
    #12416599 - 04/18/10 08:35 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Check on our list of sponsors
http://www.shroomery.org/sponsors.php
for reliable spore vendors.

OfflineApollo Creed
Stranger

Re: Looking for new place to order spores [Re: veggie]
    #12417218 - 04/18/10 10:54 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

you should stick with ralpherters. they have not one time done me wrong. and none of their stuff is bunk

OnlineWorkmanV
Psilocybe Microscopist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington, USA
Re: Looking for new place to order spores [Re: ductapeNlace]
    #12417383 - 04/18/10 11:28 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ductapeNlace said:
Earths Tongue...the new moon syringes are black with spores...

The black syringes are not black with spores but with some sort of black additive.  They probably don't have any more spores than a clear syringe but who can tell?

--------------------
Research funded by the patrons of
The Spore Works
Exotic Spore Supply
Reinvesting 25% of Sales Towards Basic Research and Species Identification :amanitajar:

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

Re: Looking for new place to order spores [Re: Workman]
    #12421318 - 04/19/10 05:40 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Hawkseye.

They are a bit higher price than other vendors....

And, I am a tightwad who doesnt mind a clear syringe. :facepalm:

Sorry Ryche. :tongue2:

But, I did get a few of his syringes on sale before.

And you do get what you pay for. It is a good price for a good product.

And, If you are the type of person who likes a syringe that you can easily verify has spores in it without squinting or actually getting a microscope out........

Then, You cant go wrong with http://www.thehawkseye.com/

:thumbup:

Edited by Shad0w (04/19/10 05:42 PM)

Invisibleplurfekt
Fellow Traveler

Loc: Wherever I go, there I am...
Re: Looking for new place to order spores [Re: Shad0w]
    #12434108 - 04/21/10 10:00 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Ralphsters!

(see link in my signature)

You really can't go wrong with Ralphster.  And I figured out 'syringes black with spores' are not BETTER, quickly after I made my first ones.

Seriously, I now see black syringes as = :facepalm3:

Go with Ralphsters. (Nothing against the hawks eye except the prices)

On your order form, write "Strain of the month" (make sure it's handwritten, and you will receive a second syringe for free!  The strain of the month at Ralphsters this month is Argentina.

20.00$ = 2 syringes.  15$ for one, one for *free*, and 5$ for shipping -- fast and reliable shipping I might add.

Edit_

Let's see the hawk's eye come up with two syringes of ANY KIND for 20 bucks *discluding shipping I might add* - Why pay more for one syringe then you would for two that are already top-of-the-line.  Care to explain that to me?

To me it's no contest.. Ralphster would have won my loyalty just by the quality of his product, completely disregarding all the other benefits of choosing him over someone else, and there are several.

And why pay more for less?

second edit_

I have to say, I was originally going to go with the hawks eye for my first order, but a friend told me about Ralphster and his free SOTM and then it was no contest.

I would love to support the other Shroomery sponsors, such as Ryche.. but I can't see the logic in buying my spores anywhere other then Ralphsters.  I think some of Ryche's promotions are very generous, but it's still not attracting my attention.  Plus paying more because you use a CC/DC is retarded.  And so is his online order form.

Meh, I don't want to burn on sponsors.  I recommend Ralphster and I'll shut up now.

Edited by plurfekt (04/24/10 02:48 PM)

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger

Re: Looking for new place to order spores [Re: plurfekt]
    #12446785 - 04/24/10 12:24 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

plurfekt said:
Ralphsters!

(see link in my signature)

Plus paying more because you use a CC/DC is retarded.  And so is his online order form.

When you realize how much in fees I have to pay for a merchant account, and how many losers out there in the world burn me for credit card fraud that I have to pay out of my pocket, not to mention all the extra time that eats up dealing with the credit card fraud, then you will understand why I charge a little more credit card/debit card orders. Its the same in big retail stores, all the profits stolen by shoplifters and credit card fraud at retails stores has to be made up somewhere, so it goes back into the price of the products.  You also probably don't realize that most online retailers in our business have to pay "high risk" merchant accounts and they take about 10%.
You want lower prices in the goods you pay for? Talk to your brothers about living an honest life and how stealing costs everyone more money!

As for shroomery specials, its a little know secret around here with my long time customers, all you have to do is mention you are a shroomery member on the order form notes and I will usually throw in a free syringe :smile:
Thanks for your feedback, I hope that helps you understand why credit card prices are higher.

--------------------
-Peace-
www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

Edited by Ryche Hawk (04/24/10 12:34 AM)

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: Looking for new place to order spores [Re: Workman]
    #12446815 - 04/24/10 12:31 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Workman said:
Quote:

ductapeNlace said:
Earths Tongue...the new moon syringes are black with spores...

The black syringes are not black with spores but with some sort of black additive.  They probably don't have any more spores than a clear syringe but who can tell?

Also, clear syringes work as well. Maybe weller.

--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

Re: Looking for new place to order spores [Re: Doc_T]
    #12448041 - 04/24/10 08:26 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Just to avoid confusion..... I would be extremely skeptical that hawkseye has additives..... Wouldnt this have been reported earlier?

Or at least the additive would have to be insoluble in water, as the blackness does settle out leaving what appears to be clear and clean water. Google it.

A clear syringe will work just as good as a dark one..... an arguement is made that a dark syringe is a "Waste" of spores, but then, why not make more syringes out of it , which you could then trade in marketplace.

Hmmmmm........

What should be realized also is that a lot of people out there have been burned by spore vendors before..... and being able to see the spores is a great sigh of relief to the poor bastards.

Anyways, just kinda wanted to sign off on hawkseye again, the fact is some people DO like dark syringes, for WHATEVER reason........

Sporesworks is high priced compared to Ralphsters too....

Anyone want to dog their product just for being WHAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE? :minigun:

Their 4packs are bullshit. They should be 5 packs. jk jk :tongue2:

Anywayz, I will delete this in a bit, just kinda felt this is way off point and wanted to try to lend a "dark syringes are ok too" opinion, just so we dont get stuck on the idea that it REALLY matters if they are dark OR light.

As long as they are viewable, right?

A "waste" is usually in the eye of the beholder, some people buy ferraris........ When they could buy yaris

--------------------
Nothing I write on Shroomery's message boards or in private messages are true.  I am fucking crazy and I make all this shit up because I can.

[quote]sploogepanz55 said:
^^^ haha what a bummer, shad0w. All this talk about dying. :smile:
[/quote]

[quote]psychoanomaly said:
And so, I feel your intolerance and phobia towards rectal administration of psychedelics is a violation of the music of the spheres :rolleyes:[/quote]

[quote]shroom_sandwich said:
I could have sworn I seen a thread about a guy saying his dog killed the neighbors chickens earlier....[/quote]

Offlinecurenado
73rd Man
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Central Arkansas
Re: Looking for new place to order spores [Re: Shad0w]
    #12448969 - 04/24/10 01:54 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

:lol: :lol: Never worry about the "How much it costs me!" whine from entheogen vendors - at 30-50k a month on syringes they can well afford it.
No, it wasn't Ryche that was said to have additives at all - it was pointed at Earth's Tongue and frankly I'm amazed to hear anyone say they were happy with them....
Sporeworks, Ralph, Ryche, Sporelab not in that order but - some of the best reps out there for all around product & service.
I still prefer the pre-whore days when you got a whole or half print for $15-$25 but Fanaticus killed that with the "syringes=quad profits!" bizz. He was over at Topia wanting people to send him more money to help him again because we all owe him - all I could do was the same I would for Sloan, I just said "You know, if you had a list of people you ever helped when you could that would help you a lot" (heh - that worked like a charm!)

But God! Earth's Tongue! Buy from one of the above and find out what better is - I think you'll be happy

BTW - Ralph went to the clusterhead conference a few years back and gave out spore samples for those people. Think I ever forgot that? Nope. Good community and good business...

--------------------
Yours in the Natural State!
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep; but I have patches to keep, and jars to sterilize before I sleep...."

Invisibleplurfekt
Fellow Traveler

Loc: Wherever I go, there I am...
Re: Looking for new place to order spores [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #12449345 - 04/24/10 02:58 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks for replying Ryche.

I didn't realize how many people scam you via credit card fraud.  I've had to deal with that crap selling web templates I designed back in the day.. gamer kids using their mom's credit cards without permission and stuff like that, so I feel ya on that one as I know what kind of complications it can bring amount; not to mention loss of money and sometimes even fees associated.  I suppose there would be a heightened amount of undesirables in your industry as well, I hope you don't think I was marking you down by any means.

I took a look at your website and I'm planning on ordering a penis envy syringe when I scrape some extra cash together (I think Ralph doesn't have the original PE).  I look forward to giving you a try.

--------------------
"In all chaos there is a cosmos, In all disorder a secret order." ~Carl G. Jung M.D.

Obviously I'm an insane person and everything I post here is fictional, most likely a product of my over-active imagination. :shrug:

-Plurfekt

:peace::heart::mushroom2::thumbup:

I have some Thai Lipa Yai and Hawaiian prints for trade, PM offers - encrypted please.

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger

Re: Looking for new place to order spores [Re: curenado]
    #12468190 - 04/27/10 10:09 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Shadow said: Just to avoid confusion..... I would be extremely skeptical that hawkseye has additives..... Wouldnt this have been reported earlier?

Your right, it would have been reported by now. I've been in business for over 13 years selling spore syringes, longer then any other vendor out there since PF got busted. I give you my word, there are no additives in my syringes to make them darker.

Curenado wrote:
:lol: :lol: Never worry about the "How much it costs me!" whine from entheogen vendors - at 30-50k a month on syringes they can well afford it.
No, it wasn't Ryche that was said to have additives at all - it was pointed at Earth's Tongue

............who is making that kind of money other then Bouncing Bears and PF, both of whom got busted. Actually I think Homestead books is also making big $$ and with their kits with full on instructions like PF, I'm shocked they didn't go down when PF did.

Fanaticus killed that with the "syringes=quad profits!" bizz. He was over at Topia wanting people to send him more money to help him again because we all owe him - all I could do was the same I would for Sloan, I just said "You know, if you had a list of people you ever helped when you could that would help you a lot" (heh - that worked like a charm!)

.........LOL.........hilarious. And your right. What you do for other people they will do for you, and better yet, God will do for you.
I remember him boasting he was making 30K a month, thats a lot of money, and he didn't put any of that away? And now he's asking for handouts? Some people just dont get it.

BTW - Ralph went to the clusterhead conference a few years back and gave out spore samples for those people. Think I ever forgot that? Nope. Good community and good business...

.................Good job Ralphster. I have a lot of clusterhead customers as well and I give them big discounts as well and guide them along as I can. I have a friend who suffers from this affliction, I've seen his intense pain and these sacred HEALING mushrooms are the only thing that helps him.

.............As for the spore clouded syringes there are some big advantages to them not mentioned in this thread. First off is the extreme winter and summer weather temperatures. 
You must account for shipping the spores. Freezing syringes and extreme heat will kill off many if not most spores in the syringes.
It might only be 95F-100 outside ambient temp, but try putting a temp guage in a hot metal mailbox in the hot summer afternoon and see what temps it reads after an hour or two.
If you have clear syringes with hardly any spores in it, and most of them get killed off from the temperatures, then your left with a very low spore count, and an even smaller gene pool. Which brings me to the next advantage of spore clouded syringes, the larger gene pool so you have more diversity and stronger strains to develop.
And of course, since I do charge a slightly higher price then some vendors, I want to give my customers their money's worth. The only exception to this is strains or species that hardly drop any spores to begin with such as the Penis Envy and Pan Cyan, Pan Cam etc...
BTW as for www.thehawkseye.com and sporeworks.com being higher priced then Ralphsters.... come on, I only charge $1 more per syringe on cash/money orders then Ralphster for singles and I give big discounts for multiple syringes especially on cash orders. So does Sporeworks. I know from talking with Robert they also deal with a lot of credit card fraud and high merchant fees. I lose about 2K to 3K a year in credit card fraud! But hey, I just forgive those thieves and know that God will bring me back 7 fold or more what evil takes from me. Faith brother :wink:

--------------------
-Peace-
www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

Edited by Ryche Hawk (04/27/10 10:27 PM)

Offlinecurenado
73rd Man
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Central Arkansas
Re: Looking for new place to order spores [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #12476510 - 04/29/10 12:05 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Sorry I didn't notice this sooner - I wasn't dogging the topic.
Thanks Ryche for the reply and putting out there some positives as well as some polite "Up yours Karl!" :lol:
By not being specific entheogen users the headache folk do benefit from initial guidance and the simple fact that you participate in any way for them is the difference between the 16th and 32nd (Well, the 1/2 & 32nd in my book) and yes, despite my hooing I just took a chance, like a dummy, again on someone whose name rhymes with "Drippy3" and - when I buy it is from shroomery vendors and I am always happy. (Just lucky I guess)
I also always admit that we f*cked it up ourselves one time, griped and got replaced and then had to write back and apologize as well as put up for the set we got - vendor declined payment and said "remember us when you're talking about it." So I do.
Another and last point is that these vendors at least respond with something besides - well, nevermind...UGetIt.

--------------------
Yours in the Natural State!
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep; but I have patches to keep, and jars to sterilize before I sleep...."

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Microscope

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum