Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Banisteriopsis Caapi, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide, Scales, Tapestry, Terrence McKenna

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineOneMoreRobot3021
punky jewster
Male

Loc: new york city
Smoking DMT during sex.
    #12386594 - 04/13/10 07:00 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

I've been thinking about different situations in which I would like to smoke DMT. I know that for most people the DMT experience is mainly one in which the area of interest is the rich inner dimension of the intellect and the spirit...the window into the universe found within one's own mind and soul.  I have been, in my own DMT explorations over the last few years, exploring different types of body experience while in the throes of the sacrament...not to say I don't also spend time simply sitting and being an experiencing with eyes closed.

But sometimes, I feel the need to dance, to move, to put my hands upon my own body and experience the sensuality of touch, of pressure, the magic of being in a body. I have had strange experiences of a supremely sexual nature on DMT, where I made love to myself. Not to say I masturbated while "high" (high isn't quite the word for what DMT does, IMHO) but I have come to places where I truly was interacting with myself in a way that was holy and sexual far more than, well, schizophrenic.

Meanwhile, as much as smoked DMT seems to be absurd and less affected by setting (while still highly affected by 'set') I do want to smoke it in different places. Mostly for me it's been in apartments, surrounded by tapestries and beautiful human beings, and once on a New York City rooftop during sunrise.  I would like to smoke DMT in a forest...I would like to smoke DMT in a meadow...I would like to smoke DMT in a canoe on a lake.  And I would like to smoke DMT while my body is intertwined with a lover's.

What's the thought on this? Obviously I'm looking for input from people well-versed in smoking DMT...this is not something you'd want to try your first time out into hyperspace. After all, DMT can sometimes be "invasive" feeling, to me at least, so if I were a woman, well, it might be a little much to be penetrated spiritually and physically. :wink: It seems to me that two lovers could work at this, in a lovemaking that was almost tantric, slow and heavy.  The person smoking would probably want to be on the bottom, and you would want to take turns, not do it at the same time.

When I come back from my DMT explorations and other humans are in the room, humans I love, it is like coming home to the seat of the soul. To be so surrounded by warmth and love is a beautiful thing. And physical contact when you come back, the touch or squeeze of a hand, can be reassuring to the deepest levels of your being. Just imagine coming back to the eyes of the woman (or the man) you love, their hands touching you, coming back to a situation of real expression of love, the ultimate if you will. Sex can be fun, sex can be a completely physical thing, but when it's more than just body, more than mind and body, when it's mind/body/soul the result is inexpressibly beautiful.

Me? I think that'd be quite fine to "come down" to. Quite fine indeed.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.
-Erik Davis

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

Re: Smoking DMT during sex. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #12386713 - 04/13/10 07:16 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

Unless you timed it PERFECT, I doubt this is possible. I once ejaculated after hitting nitrous (I waited 'til I was close then hit the nitrous).

It was awesome to say the very least.

But I wouldn't be against it; I too have had sexual experiences with DMT. I felt like everything was sexual, but beyond "oh damn, nice ass!" or something like that. Everything I was seeing was deeply sexual to me.

So this is something I have also contemplated :smile:

OfflineOneMoreRobot3021
punky jewster
Male

Re: Smoking DMT during sex. [Re: Angel_Above]
    #12386722 - 04/13/10 07:18 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

I mean, yeah, it's totally unpredictable. A man might be fully erect when he smoked it, and then go completely flaccid while being experimented on by crocodile-people.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.
-Erik Davis

OfflineSurReality
Slut Faggot
 User Gallery

#12386728 - 04/13/10 07:18 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

hmmm this idea sounds like it could be potentially amazing... i have had sex on a low dose of mushrooms (28 fresh grams split) and feel that experience by far dominates sex on e or amphetamines (maybe because i appreciate more personal sexuality) i would say this would be do able... although i prefer to take higher doses outside because i have a tendency to lose my lunch while under

--------------------

For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Matthew 7:2

Selling Testing Kits

OfflineOneMoreRobot3021
punky jewster
Male

Re: Smoking DMT during sex. [Re: SurReality]
    #12386764 - 04/13/10 07:22 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

SurReality said:
hmmm this idea sounds like it could be potentially amazing... i have had sex on a low dose of mushrooms (28 fresh grams split) and feel that experience by far dominates sex on e or amphetamines (maybe because i appreciate more personal sexuality) i would say this would be do able... although i prefer to take higher doses outside because i have a tendency to lose my lunch while under

DMT is just so different, especially when smoked, from mushrooms or LSD.  With mushrooms and LSD there is one thing you don't get with smoked DMT - time!  (You get eternity on DMT, but not time. :lol:)  I have had sex both on mushrooms and LSD, both with a girl with whom I was in a very long-term and deep relationship. LSD-sex was nothing short of cosmic, psilocybin-sex was soft and true, but DMT-sex...I wonder.

--------------------
-Erik Davis

OfflineSubconscious
Stranger
Male

#12387308 - 04/13/10 08:39 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

I personally wouldn't want to do it, but I generally don't have an interest in sex on a reality melting doses of anything, especially DMT. MDMA, weed, or booze... sure- but psychedelics put me in a differant headspace altogether.

That's just me though, and out reasons for using are differant. If it sounds like something that interests you... do it, be safe and come back and tell us how it went.

:mushroom2:

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: Smoking DMT during sex. [Re: Subconscious]
    #12387684 - 04/13/10 09:32 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

Have you tried pharmahuasca?  Nothing is better than brewing up some caapi and drinking that with freebase DMT.  At high enough doses you can have the equivalent of a DMT breakthrough for hours.  If you smoke changa or DMT during the oral trip, it will take you to new levels that bear no relationship or resemblance to any other DMT breakthrough.  It's amazing.  It feels like a different drug altogether when done on a pharm trip. 

A few nights ago while on pharmahuasca, I smoked changa under the dark sky and my eyes literally dislocated from my head and exploded into the stars.  I have never had anything remotely similar happen on any of my breakthroughs.  I still can't believe it.  It is like the DMT just spins its infinite dice of insanity and then propels you into one of its billions of alternate universes.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

OfflineOneMoreRobot3021
punky jewster
Male

Re: Smoking DMT during sex. [Re: joemolloy]
    #12387788 - 04/13/10 09:48 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:
Have you tried pharmahuasca?  Nothing is better than brewing up some caapi and drinking that with freebase DMT.  At high enough doses you can have the equivalent of a DMT breakthrough for hours.  If you smoke changa or DMT during the oral trip, it will take you to new levels that bear no relationship or resemblance to any other DMT breakthrough.  It's amazing.  It feels like a different drug altogether when done on a pharm trip. 

A few nights ago while on pharmahuasca, I smoked changa under the dark sky and my eyes literally dislocated from my head and exploded into the stars.  I have never had anything remotely similar happen on any of my breakthroughs.  I still can't believe it.  It is like the DMT just spins its infinite dice of insanity and then propels you into one of its billions of alternate universes.

Joe, I have been hoping to explore pharmahuasca for some time.  I have access to the requisite ingredients, too! I'd love to keep this thread on topic to sex/DMT but would you mind opining in this thread I made some time ago?

I'm seeking advice on pharmahuasca.

Edit: ha, looks like you did post in that thread!

--------------------
-Erik Davis

Edited by OneMoreRobot3021 (04/13/10 09:49 PM)

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

#12387857 - 04/13/10 09:57 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

Have sex on pharmahuasca.  Make sure to use caapi as your MAOI if you want to feel the love.  That vine will wrap around your soul and get you ready for some otherworldly sex.

P.S. 
That thread is old.  You need to get moving on oral DMT pronto.  I think it is the best psychedelic around by far and I'd like to read about your experience.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

OfflineOneMoreRobot3021
punky jewster
Male

Re: Smoking DMT during sex. [Re: joemolloy]
    #12387886 - 04/13/10 09:59 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

I would very much like to write about that experience. I think it will happen soon. I just need to get a milligram scale really.

--------------------
-Erik Davis

OfflineCannashroom
Smoke two Joints
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
    #12387996 - 04/13/10 10:14 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

DMT + LSD + Sex = Madness?

--------------------
"A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe'; a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest -- a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and affection for a few persons nearest us.

Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole nature in its beauty.

Nobody is able to achieve this completely but striving for such achievement is, in itself, a part of the liberation and a foundation for inner security."

Albert Einstein

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
Re: Smoking DMT during sex. [Re: Cannashroom]
    #12388496 - 04/13/10 11:24 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

I wanna try DMT in a hottub.

This weekend i am going to have sex with my girlfriend while we are both candy flipping.... this should prove interesting.

--------------------

OfflinenotapillowM
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: Smoking DMT during sex. [Re: learningtofly]
    #12388903 - 04/14/10 12:38 AM (4 years, 3 months ago)

yeah
this would be hard
i see no resson while you could not be having sex for a while
then just kinda smoke some dmt and snuggle then continue to have sex. but trying to do woth seems complex

--------------------

InvisibleAcidDropper420
I'm from Canada,eh?

Loc: British Columbia Flag
Re: Smoking DMT during sex. [Re: notapillow]
    #12388962 - 04/14/10 12:48 AM (4 years, 3 months ago)

smoking DMT is intense enough, but this..is..genius..

and would also prove to be difficult.

--------------------

OfflineOneMoreRobot3021
punky jewster
Male

Re: Smoking DMT during sex. [Re: AcidDropper420]
    #12388966 - 04/14/10 12:49 AM (4 years, 3 months ago)

I gravitate towards the difficult and complex..

..excelsior!!

(might need a third pair of hands. Ménage a trois?)

--------------------
-Erik Davis

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #12389045 - 04/14/10 01:04 AM (4 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Quote:

joemolloy said:

Joe, I have been hoping to explore pharmahuasca for some time.  I have access to the requisite ingredients, too! I'd love to keep this thread on topic to sex/DMT but would you mind opining in this thread I made some time ago?

I'm seeking advice on pharmahuasca.

Edit: ha, looks like you did post in that thread!

Cool!  Pharmahuasca sounds very promising.  I have a bunch of pearly white DMT that I haven't smoked much of.  I really savor the more prolonged psychedelic trips over the short lasting ones and it never occured to me that I could combine my DMT orally with caapi or another MAOI inhibitor and have a longer lasting trip.  I would love to try this some day soon.

Offlinechaosbydesign
in-between dimensions
Female

Loc: The Big Apple (in your ha...
    #18628022 - 07/29/13 12:06 PM (11 months, 20 days ago)

Found this in the "related posts" section when looking at my own post on psychedelic sexuality. I find DMT to be very sexual as well, in a spiritual way (as you mention that you don't touch yourself but experience a deeper sexual/spiritual connection while on it). I will share that I've had 'spiritual' orgasms on a few occasions when I had DMT.. I mean, they were physical too, but they came from an abstract place. It is far more amazing than regular physical orgasms when this happens... Anyway, I feel that I can relate to you. And it isn't "too much" to be penetrated both ways at once; in fact, I feel like since I'm female it might make even more sense.. as I honestly get a lot of sexual pleasure just from surrendering to the psychedelic experience alone.

--------------------

I reside in the uncharted space in between; where intangible detail meets reality's seams...

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
I'm confused; nothing is certain

Loc: youre a pinhead Flag
Re: Smoking DMT during sex. [Re: chaosbydesign]
    #18628304 - 07/29/13 01:15 PM (11 months, 20 days ago)

My boy said he gets horny from DMT.

--------------------
ALL I FEEL IS SHAME

" I've studied now Philosophy
And Jurisprudence, Medicine,
And even, alas! Theology,
From end to end, with labour keen;
And here, poor fool! with all my lore
I stand, no wiser than before.  "

Offlinebasetrem
Stranger

Re: Smoking DMT during sex. [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #18628505 - 07/29/13 02:00 PM (11 months, 20 days ago)

You might find the chapter 'kathmandu interlude' from the book True Hallucinations by Terence Mckenna interesting.

Its an account of him smoking dmt while on acid and having spontaneous sex with a recently acquainted woman on a rooftop. Its pretty interesting :smile:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Banisteriopsis Caapi, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide, Scales, Tapestry, Terrence McKenna

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience