Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineThe Centre
I am
Male User Gallery

How do you go about starting an hippy commune. * 1
    #12222816 - 03/18/10 05:12 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I'm totally, absolutely gatvol. (Gatvol is afrikaans for: "I CAN'T TAKE THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT ANYMORE! Direct translation: Arsefull.)
I had a dream lst night of being caught with marijuana, and I fleed before the trial. I came uppon a hippy commune full of kids and people of all ages just having fun, like people are supposed to. Some where kind of irritating, but the place was pretty much Utopia. So now, if I don't find an hippy commune, I'm fucking starting one. Anyone with some past experience with this whom can help me out?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineChubba
Vape hungry

Re: How do you go about starting an hippy commune. [Re: The Centre]
    #12222847 - 03/18/10 05:35 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Fuck a commune... get some land, set yourself up and go from there.

Quote:

I came uppon a hippy commune full of kids and people of all ages just having fun, like people are supposed to.

That's not how life works :sad: It's unclear what exactly you're trying to do? Are you rural or close to society, are you on the grid or off... are you working in society? making products at the commune to sell? Or are you going to grow your own food/produce your own food and aim for self sufficiency etc.

There's no free ride in life and there is a serious aspect of "work" regardless.

I've got no experience with communes... I can't trust people to pull their weight and in general I like my privacy and having freedom/control over my life. I do have experience though with permaculture/sustainable farming and off the grid living.

OfflineHumility
Working on it
 User Gallery

Re: How do you go about starting an hippy commune. [Re: Chubba] * 1
    #12222856 - 03/18/10 05:44 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Chubba said:

Quote:

I came uppon a hippy commune full of kids and people of all ages just having fun, like people are supposed to.

That's not how life works :sad: It's unclear what exactly you're trying to do? Are you rural or close to society, are you on the grid or off... are you working in society? making products at the commune to sell? Or are you going to grow your own food/produce your own food and aim for self sufficiency etc.

There's no free ride in life and there is a serious aspect of "work" regardless.

I've got no experience with communes... I can't trust people to pull their weight and in general I like my privacy and having freedom/control over my life. I do have experience though with permaculture/sustainable farming and off the grid living.

This person is me.

No free ride.

Your work will go towards what you want it to.

Build your world.  I'm rooting for you.  I may even drop by one day.  I'll be sure to bring a gift.

--------------------

OfflineChubba
Vape hungry

#12222862 - 03/18/10 05:51 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I don't like the "all ages" aspect.

Kids suck, they use resources and don't contribute much back.

Same with old people, they are the ultimate drain.

As you can tell I wouldn't fit in very well into a commune :vaped:

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #12222912 - 03/18/10 06:27 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

The Centre said:
I'm totally, absolutely gatvol. (Gatvol is afrikaans for: "I CAN'T TAKE THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT ANYMORE! Direct translation: Arsefull.)
I had a dream lst night of being caught with marijuana, and I fleed before the trial. I came uppon a hippy commune full of kids and people of all ages just having fun, like people are supposed to. Some where kind of irritating, but the place was pretty much Utopia. So now, if I don't find an hippy commune, I'm fucking starting one. Anyone with some past experience with this whom can help me out?

:lolz0rz: People say the cutest things.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Offlinenice1
Not the droid your looking for
 User Gallery

Loc: earth
Re: How do you go about starting an hippy commune. [Re: Chubba]
    #12222967 - 03/18/10 06:51 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Chubba said:
There's no free ride in life

Come to the UK and claim that you have anxiety and depression.  They give you a flat and free money everyweek for doing nothing.

Its sucks because everyone else pays for them via taxes but thats what you can do here.  I have 2 friends that have done this their entire lives since leaving school.  So their is such thing as free ride.

OfflineChubba
Vape hungry

Re: How do you go about starting an hippy commune. [Re: nice1]
    #12223006 - 03/18/10 07:13 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Come to the UK and claim that you have anxiety and depression.  They give you a flat and free money everyweek for doing nothing.

Its sucks because everyone else pays for them via taxes but thats what you can do here.  I have 2 friends that have done this their entire lives since leaving school.  So their is such thing as free ride.

Someone is still paying for it :crankey:

All free rides will come to an end, welfare in its current form isn't really a sustainable system.

OfflineMaurer

#12223038 - 03/18/10 07:34 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Chubba said:
Quote:

Someone is still paying for it :crankey:

All free rides will come to an end, welfare in its current form isn't really a sustainable system.

I hope not, I've worried myself to near death about money while others smoke weed and get their rent paid :kingcrankey:

--------------------

InvisibleMushroomMonk
In the Clear !!!!!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Margaritaville
    #12223078 - 03/18/10 07:48 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Chubba said:

This is correct^^^^^ Self Reliance is the way to go!:thumbup: As soon as there are more people there are more problems to deal with.

--------------------

:mushroom2::mushroom2:TRADE LIST:mushroom2::mushroom2:  :pm: with any trades!:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow: Ask me about Free B+ Prints :mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:]:print::mushroom2::print:    Things to search for while camping! :shroomin: Some of my Grows :mushdance: :sanpedro:Cacti and Plant Growlog:potleaf:Here

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies