Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Invisibledr_gonz
. [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #12334058 - 04/05/10 08:10 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Use CFL lights - it saves a lot of $$, screwing in new bulbs and it is green ! [Re: dr_gonz]
    #12338374 - 04/05/10 08:49 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

dr_gonz said:
Quote:

Irradiated_Feces said:
the fools in power are going to take away our right to choose.

That was done long ago. The illusion of choice is still cute though.

Whoa, what do you mean illusion of choice? I go to the store all the time and find Incand bulbs well-stocked in the lights department. I'll admit, there seems to be more CFL (not a bad thing), but Incands are still there....

Explain yourself Bluecreature.
~ LogicaL Chaos ~

OfflineMusgrove
Stranger

Re: Use CFL lights - it saves a lot of $$, screwing in new bulbs and it is green ! [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #12394051 - 04/14/10 06:50 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I know this thread is a few days old but I was wondering if anyone has looked into the psychological effects from the unpleasant light, and the electromagnetic radio wave pollution that most models emit. Try moving an AM radio closer to the bulb while its turned on to see what I am talking about. This was an interesting article, tho obviously biased and not a scientific study.

http://www.healthtruthrevealed.com/articles/1157092501/article

http://cflsafety.blogspot.com/

Its kinda like taking medical pill off tv, with the side effects being worse that the problem. Ive read somewhere about how extreme low/high frequencies can affect mood and other things but I can't recall where. I don't use them merely because the light depresses me, I hate any kind of fluorescent.

Cheers!

Edited by Musgrove (04/15/10 12:17 PM)

OfflineRevvroom
Stranger
Re: Use CFL lights - it saves a lot of $$, screwing in new bulbs and it is green ! [Re: Musgrove]
    #15386245 - 11/17/11 09:16 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Anno, Thor, Link, Seuss
9,163 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.