Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMorican
Stranger
 User Gallery

Told an old bitch off and if felt gooooood
    #12136497 - 03/03/10 05:55 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

So my ex-wife lives at her Grandma's house where her Mom lives too and every time that I go to pick up my son on my days with him, I exchange some polite, generic conversation, which I could do without because I hate those fake gossip mongering bitches.

Anyway, they like to try and tell me what I should and shouldn't do with my son, like
"you shouldn't take him (my son) to your friends house to play with his kids (nieces and nephew round my son's age) because he picks up bad habits"

"you shouldn't take him to the mall because there is sick kids there"

ect, ect...

Like there is anything wrong with me wanting my son to be able to play with kids around his same age, which he loves.

Today the old bitch grandma tells me that I should stop calling him (my son) monkey, because he's not a monkey he's a human child.

I thought to myself, you can't be serious, now this bitch is just trying to fuck with me.

So I told her, well I will listen to you when you stop calling my son steve, for some reason my ex-s brother started calling my son steve  even though that's not his name and it's no big deal to me but if they think they have the right to tell me what nick names I can call my own son then I will tel them that they don't have the same right to do the same thing, which I have more of a right to do than they do.

Then I told my son, common Monkey lets go home , my little monkey, right in the old bitches face and she got upset and just walked away.

I would have just punched her in her fat face if I thought I could get away with it, but went the high road instead.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEnvix
Avoidant Disorder
 User Gallery

Re: Told an old bitch off and if felt gooooood [Re: Morican]
    #12136517 - 03/03/10 05:57 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

isn't "Monkey" what spanish gay guys call their lovers?

--------------------
smack a hoe out this dimension
continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, zappaisgod, big worm (sketch), tim b

OfflineMorican
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Told an old bitch off and if felt gooooood [Re: Envix]
    #12136551 - 03/03/10 06:00 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Envix said:
isn't "Monkey" what spanish gay guys call their lovers?

Really? Well whatever, that was our word first and I'm taking it back.
They are lucky I don't call him "porch monkey" instead, because I been wanting to take that word back as well. (Clearks 2 reference)

OfflineGanjabonga
Chief
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
    #12136565 - 03/03/10 06:02 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

Hide her teeth and let her starve... Jk just punch her.

OfflineEnvix
Avoidant Disorder
 User Gallery

#12136574 - 03/03/10 06:03 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

hahahaha. nah it's cool i'm taking it back :curbyourenthusiasm:

but yeah your post made me think of Mr. Weed from family guy when he called his partner "mown-ke"

--------------------
smack a hoe out this dimension
continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, zappaisgod, big worm (sketch), tim b

OfflineMrBump
Third prize is you're fired
 User Gallery

Loc: Denver, Colorado
    #12136603 - 03/03/10 06:06 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Envix said:
hahahaha. nah it's cool i'm taking it back :curbyourenthusiasm:

but yeah your post made me think of Mr. Weed from family guy when he called his partner "mown-ke"

LOL that's exactly what I thought of as well.  :creepymonkey:

--------------------
If it weren't for the bloody corpses, I wouldn't have any corpses at all.

There are two ways to get to the top of an oak tree: start climbing or sit on an acorn.

Are you a carrot, an egg, or a coffee bean?

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #12136650 - 03/03/10 06:12 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Morican said:
Today the old bitch grandma tells me that I should stop calling him (my son) monkey, because he's not a monkey he's a human child.

every little boy is called monkey, it's a right of passage

OfflineEnthrall
Mr ?
 User Gallery

Re: Told an old bitch off and if felt gooooood [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12136747 - 03/03/10 06:27 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

Morican said:

every little boy is called monkey, it's a right of passage

QFT

Monkey or turkey :lol:

--------------------

OfflineMorican
Stranger
 User Gallery

#12136780 - 03/03/10 06:31 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

It just pisses me off that these bitches think that they can tell me anything they want and I'm supposed to keep quiet or take it with a smile or worse, listen to them.

There is nothing wrong with me calling my son Monkey or chipmonk or sweetheart or whatever the hell else I wish to call "MY" son.

Her argument, "he's not a monkey he's a boy", OMG, she really is that stupid too, so I can't even argue with her.

I have issue with her teaching my son her catholic superstitious crap like teaching him to outline a make belief cross with his fingers on his head, stomach and shoulders, while saying in the name of the father son and holly spirit or say good bye to the dead grandpa's ashes as if he was really there or kiss a picture of the virgin of guadalupe or any other shit that a 3 yo. has no business doing.

OfflineNightTripper
Fly Agaric
Male User Gallery

#12136843 - 03/03/10 06:39 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

HAHAHA get get monkey to throw some shit in her face!

great post i laughed pretty hard thanks OP

--------------------
toke if u got 'em

InvisibleAlec_Baldwin
Reigning On High
 User Gallery

Re: Told an old bitch off and if felt gooooood [Re: NightTripper]
    #12136859 - 03/03/10 06:40 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

Round house kicks are clearly in order.

--------------------
Tune in, Freak out, Get Beaten.

InvisibleKingSpade
Seeker
Male

#12136948 - 03/03/10 06:52 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

Just 100% ignore the old lonely bitch, it will bother her more than anything. Don't make eye contact AT ALL.

OfflineEgo Questio
Ghost in the Machine
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: UK
Re: Told an old bitch off and if felt gooooood [Re: Alec_Baldwin]
    #12136950 - 03/03/10 06:53 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Alec_Baldwin said:
Round house kicks are clearly in order.

--------------------
Over one's mind and over one's body the individual is sovereign.
John Stuart Mill, On Liberty
(1806 - 1873)
My UPDATED UK supplies thread
My first trip report-Amsterdam wanderings
Stonesun's sclerotia infodump
Proudly discovered Highly Sensitive Person ~2009
To all you good gents, I say :hatsoff:

OfflineKada
Asha'man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Buckeye Flag
    #12136968 - 03/03/10 06:56 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

I call one of my boys peanut and the other little monkey. I can't help that my youngest son acts like a little monkey.

Tell that old bitch to stfu because your his father. Then DSHSB.

--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.

OfflineSquishie
Mommy To Be :D
Female User Gallery

Loc: Florida, USA
Re: Told an old bitch off and if felt gooooood [Re: Enthrall]
    #12137039 - 03/03/10 07:07 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Monkey or turkey

:confused: Turkey? never heard that one before..

OP, You should just ignore them.. You are the kid's father and you have rights. All they are doing is trying to set you off so you do something stupid and they can take legal action.. Just try to stay calm when they give you shit and take care of your kid the best ya can! :thumbup:

--------------------
:dancingshroom: :discorex: :dancingshroom:

OfflineHeadTripVertigo
at least I'm housebroken
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #12137054 - 03/03/10 07:10 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Morican said:
So my ex-wife lives at her Grandma's house where her Mom lives too and every time that I go to pick up my son on my days with him, I exchange some polite, generic conversation, which I could do without because I hate those fake gossip mongering bitches.

Anyway, they like to try and tell me what I should and shouldn't do with my son, like
"you shouldn't take him (my son) to your friends house to play with his kids (nieces and nephew round my son's age) because he picks up bad habits"

ect, ect...

Like there is anything wrong with me wanting my son to be able to play with kids around his same age, which he loves.

I thought to myself, you can't be serious, now this bitch is just trying to fuck with me.

So I told her, well I will listen to you when you stop calling my son steve, for some reason my ex-s brother started calling my son steve  even though that's not his name and it's no big deal to me but if they think they have the right to tell me what nick names I can call my own son then I will tel them that they don't have the same right to do the same thing, which I have more of a right to do than they do.

Then I told my son, common Monkey lets go home , my little monkey, right in the old bitches face and she got upset and just walked away.

I would have just punched her in her fat face if I thought I could get away with it, but went the high road instead.

you should take it to an extreme to prove a point.  start calling your kid faggot in front of them, and let them know it's a nickname.  :lol:

--------------------
TACOS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER

Offline2unl2
 User Gallery

Re: Told an old bitch off and if felt gooooood [Re: HeadTripVertigo]
    #12137125 - 03/03/10 07:20 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

HeadTripVertigo said:
Quote:

Morican said:

ect, ect...

you should take it to an extreme to prove a point.  start calling your kid faggot in front of them, and let them know it's a nickname.  :lol:

HAHAHAHA do this. record it, and post the results.

OfflineMoronicus
smokehousebacon.
Male

Re: Told an old bitch off and if felt gooooood [Re: HeadTripVertigo]
    #12137133 - 03/03/10 07:21 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

HeadTripVertigo said:
Quote:

Morican said:

ect, ect...

QFT

--------------------

BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH

A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

InvisibleYellowDesertSun
Yellow Desert Sun
Male
Loc: Flag
Re: Told an old bitch off and if felt gooooood [Re: Moronicus]
    #12137165 - 03/03/10 07:25 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

My dad used to call me "monkey", and "buggly", and shit like that when I was little. It's just a little pet name, and that bitch needs to shut the fuck up.

Quote:

Her argument, "he's not a monkey he's a boy", OMG, she really is that stupid too, so I can't even argue with her.

Ugghhh...:facepalm: whudastupidbitch

Quote:

I have issue with her teaching my son her catholic superstitious crap like teaching him to outline a make belief cross with his fingers on his head, stomach and shoulders, while saying in the name of the father son and holly spirit or say good bye to the dead grandpa's ashes as if he was really there or kiss a picture of the virgin of guadalupe or any other shit that a 3 yo. has no business doing.

I hate 'em and I don't even know 'em

--------------------

Edited by YellowDesertSun (03/03/10 07:35 PM)

OfflinePsychoPsilocin
Playboy
Male

Re: Told an old bitch off and if felt gooooood [Re: YellowDesertSun]
    #12137231 - 03/03/10 07:34 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

Dude, the names I have for my son . .  shit.

You would think I was retarded. But that's my monkey and I'm sticking to it.

He knows what's up.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order