Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleDeadHearts

Loc: MICHIGAN
Egyptian Merkabah
    #12103248 - 02/26/10 04:28 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesoldatheero
lastirishman
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Egyptian Merkabah [Re: DeadHearts]
    #12107364 - 02/27/10 11:15 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I think the pyramids are machines designed to harness electro-magnetic energy.. what they do with it.. i don't know

--------------------
..and may the zelda theme song be with you at all times, amen.

Offlineroboto212
Stranger
Re: Egyptian Merkabah [Re: soldatheero]
    #12107416 - 02/27/10 11:27 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

david wilcock explains pyramids pretty well... and it only makes sense.

--------------------
ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ

Offlinesoldatheero
lastirishman
 User Gallery

Re: Egyptian Merkabah [Re: roboto212]
    #12107447 - 02/27/10 11:35 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah he does eh.. but does he ever really say what they actually do tho?

--------------------

Offlineroboto212
Stranger
    #12107965 - 02/27/10 12:55 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

they focus some form of energy... everything in the universe is made of energy, so its only obvious....

Just the shape indicates focus of some sort...

I think it helps focus the Earths energy... but I have no idea really... interesting none the less

--------------------
ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ

Offlinesoldatheero
lastirishman
 User Gallery

Re: Egyptian Merkabah [Re: roboto212]
    #12108115 - 02/27/10 01:20 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

BALLAAAAA

--------------------

OfflinejivJaN
yes
Male User Gallery

#12108476 - 02/27/10 02:26 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

you sit , or lay inside the pyramid in the dead center.
the shape of the pyramid gathers energy from the grid point on which the pyramid is situated and "locked in".

After a lil bit.. you have a psychedelic experience of sorts.
It was used to raise consciousness , heal , even develop certain abilities.

David wilcock talks about this , and mentions an initiation process in which the person in the pyramid meets his shadow self.
There are several outcomes , and as he says , one guy turned out to be pretty evil when he came out.
He started some shit, and then he ran away.
They sent a whole army after him.

He was standing on a hill top and just pointed his finger towards them until they all died.
Then , he carried on to reanimate their dead bodies , and make them dispose of themselves in the river.

--------------------

---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

InvisibleDeadHearts

Loc: MICHIGAN
Re: Egyptian Merkabah [Re: jivJaN]
    #12108668 - 02/27/10 02:58 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

jivJaN said:
you sit , or lay inside the pyramid in the dead center.
the shape of the pyramid gathers energy from the grid point on which the pyramid is situated and "locked in".

After a lil bit.. you have a psychedelic experience of sorts.
It was used to raise consciousness , heal , even develop certain abilities.

David wilcock talks about this , and mentions an initiation process in which the person in the pyramid meets his shadow self.
There are several outcomes , and as he says , one guy turned out to be pretty evil when he came out.
He started some shit, and then he ran away.
They sent a whole army after him.

He was standing on a hill top and just pointed his finger towards them until they all died.
Then , he carried on to reanimate their dead bodies , and make them dispose of themselves in the river.

I have heard about that but who knows. Some people believe jesus may
have taken part in some sort of pyramid ritual during his missing times??? I dont know. Interesting.

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Egyptian Merkabah [Re: DeadHearts]
    #12108823 - 02/27/10 03:31 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Jesus chilled with the Easterns for a bit.  :satansmoking:

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Offlinecurenado
73rd Man
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Central Arkansas
Re: Egyptian Merkabah [Re: deCypher]
    #12109307 - 02/27/10 05:01 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

The author of "Chariots of the Gods" said in Egypt there is an old story that the pyramids were built to survive the flood because the "sky people" who had taught them writing and how to make books taught them to build the pyramids to preserve such artifacts after telling them the flood was coming. Saw that bit in the special features part of the "Stargate" movie. The author said that in Egypt knowing that there were sky people was just part of their traditional knowledge but that we here (US) didn't seem to know such. It was a good bit and I would've thought it was just more movie hype except for it being that guy.
You got me though - I have no idea....

--------------------
Yours in the Natural State!
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep; but I have patches to keep, and jars to sterilize before I sleep...."

OfflineAdustus
Multiple Personalities
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USA Flag
Re: Egyptian Merkabah [Re: curenado]
    #19158633 - 11/19/13 08:20 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

curenado said:
The author of "Chariots of the Gods" said in Egypt there is an old story that the pyramids were built to survive the flood because the "sky people" who had taught them writing and how to make books taught them to build the pyramids to preserve such artifacts after telling them the flood was coming. Saw that bit in the special features part of the "Stargate" movie. The author said that in Egypt knowing that there were sky people was just part of their traditional knowledge but that we here (US) didn't seem to know such. It was a good bit and I would've thought it was just more movie hype except for it being that guy.
You got me though - I have no idea....

They have these things called the emerald tablets of Thoth. They can't be scathed by even nuclear tech and lasers. They defy all laws of physics. The creator of them, Thoth. Has stated in those tablets and to both Hermes(deceased) and to Drunvalo Malkezadek(who currently is under his teachings) that he built the Temples of Giza. They align up with the geomagnetic grid on the Earth. along with a Golden Mean and Phi. And its a geometrically perfect pyramid.

So quick thing about pyramids. So in 2001 A scientist proved a theory correct that a geometrically sound pyramid container. Be it paper or metal or glass or stone. If its geometrically perfect. Science has seen every time that razorblades sharpen inside on their own. Without any other outside forces. They watched it on a subatomic level change in real time.

Thoth says the pyramids there to protect our planets source of cosmic energy. And Christ consciousness or 3rd state consciousness is merely a matter of getting your spirit to flow from your 3rd eye in a perfect Fibonacci spiral. Which the pyramid can do for you synthetically. Rather than spiritual mastery.

So anyways. Science has estimated multiple times through many time periods this fact. But the further we develop the more it concerns scientists.

Right now we could invest ever man, woman, child, material, technology, and penny the world has to try and replicate the pyramids but we could never do it. Its just too perfect geometrically and scientists have found that it was actually built from the top up. Now if you look through the sacred sites that are geometrically aligned with the pyramids like the Mayan temple it has similar architecture. Thoth said he Tet(his son) and one other guy(his name escapes me) manifested them in the 4th dimension. Which is where our thoughts exist. And he just thought them together and pulled them to 3rd dimensional reality.

Interestingly enough Thoth also mentions that he has the Tet brotherhood. Tet and followers from the mystery schools. Come to this frequency of existence to give us help when they find the right guy.

Look at stair step evolution. Many cultures did just get writing out of nowhere. But Thoth says Tet is responsible for this stair step evolution in humans. Hes the creature person that comes down and shows some guy who will get it and humans evolve.

I guess.

To me it's more plausible logically than aliens or humans. Not to say I don't think life is beyond our planet.

But I think you guys would love spirit science. The history of humanity movie is great fun and very mindgasming. I recommend the Flower of life one as well. That kid knows some powerful stuff unlike anything I've seen till nowadays.

Enjoy! And if you don't like it best of luck anyway my friend!

Offlineeve69
--=..Did Adam and ...?=--
Male User Gallery

Loc: isle de la muerte Flag
Re: Egyptian Merkabah [Re: Adustus]
    #19161432 - 11/19/13 07:20 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

I thought Merkabah was Jewish.

--------------------
...or something

OfflineAdustus
Multiple Personalities
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USA Flag
Re: Egyptian Merkabah [Re: eve69]
    #19163150 - 11/20/13 12:54 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

eve69 said:
I thought Merkabah was Jewish.

Dude all of that religious shit comes from the same thing the periodic table of elements do. The same as all music scales. All math, shapes, Emotions, thoughts, well...everything comes from the same symbol.

The Flower of life on youtube will help you out. spirit science 6 I believe. 
If you want.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom