Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: 5-HTP

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinetospace
Male

First time molly (MDMA?)
    #12041392 - 02/16/10 07:18 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

I had gotten two molly pills (filled up with .3 g of powder in each)

I decided to try the first pill on Friday at 11pm.

I started out by snorting about half of the pill but I may have not noticed the effects because I was already pretty stoned.

I took the rest of the pill orally and then fell asleep (possibly)  (damn weed).

I woke up at 3:00am confused and already coming down.

I assumed that it was just bunk.

The next day I felt weird so I just kept on smoking weed.  not much else to say :confused:

Monday.  I told my friends at school (and the guy that I got the pill from) about my experience and they told me they all got the same pills as me and rolled from just snorting a few lines. 

They suggested that I should try taking the pill orally instead.

So Monday night at 9:40 Pm, I take the pill without smoking any weed (just a bit of icetea).

From about 10:30 to 11:30 I start to come up but its happening slowly.

Towards 11:30 It feels really speedy and not so much lovie but it feels good.

I notice that I have a tight jaw and theres some kinda "wow" feeling in me.

At 11:30 I can't hold off on the weed any longer.

I really wanted to see what the effects would be like with out weed especially with this dragged out come up.

After I take the first hit I felt great.  I thought this would be what MDMA feels like.

I start noticing things about about the trip.

Brite colors like my Green cup on my desk or the water and sky from my desktop background stand out really good.  Its almost like there britened and made more intense.

I am listening to allot of electronic music and it sounds really good (especially the bass)

I start thinking about myself and my family and how other people view me. 

I am more able to see how other people view me with out my ego changing the reality of things.

I even realized that I shouldn't buy more weed and I needa straiten out my life, but thats easy to say when rolling.

So at 2am after frying my brain out with electronic music I decide to go to bed.

Its easy to sleep and easy to wake up.

At 7:30 I get up, get ready, and take my morning 200 mg's of 5-HTP.

When I get to school at 8:45 I notice that I not only feel out of the ordinary but that I am also rolling.

Talking to people felt great and it just feels more intense when I have some electronic music coming through my headphones.

So I had a pretty good day at school and came home at 3:45 mostly back to baseline.

The End

Overall I had a pretty good trip.  I just really wanna know if this was the MDMA experience.  It didn't feel amazingly strong but in a way it was better than weed, just not really all of what I was expecting from MDMA.  It felt pretty mentally taxing like not something I could handle all the time but I would probably try it again especially if I found out what I did was like meth and that I haven't experienced MDMA yet.

So some questions that I have.

Why was the come up and come down so slow?  If it wasn't MDMA than what could it be?

Why was the amount in the pills so much(about .3 g a piece)?

Why didn't I get any lovey feelings or extreme euphoria?  Don't get me wrong I was really happy but not extreme.  Maybe it was becuase I took this trip solo and I'm just used to too much euphoria?  I'm also I very lovie person when not on drugs and I always feel that fighting is stupid and all people deserve just love and happiness.

So thinks for reading,  I'm just happy to get my feelings out and hopefully get some good feedback and maybe some of my questions answered.

--------------------
a teenage girl looking for guidance

Edited by tospace (02/16/10 07:19 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineThaiTea
Superconnected
Male User Gallery

Loc: Hollywood, CA
Re: First time molly (MDMA?) [Re: tospace]
    #12041484 - 02/16/10 07:30 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

could be methylone. Honestly a first time roll, of just 100 mg should be much more amazing and euphoric than what you wrote. I am betting methylone.

--------------------
"I take comfort in the fact that my true purpose in life will make perfect sense mathmatically, but will be discovered through the construction of an avant garde art project done by a 6th grader with aspergers twenty years from today.

Could the presence of Junkies account for all these uneaten french fries?

Offlinetospace
Male

Re: First time molly (MDMA?) [Re: ThaiTea]
    #12049654 - 02/17/10 09:12 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

Some one that tried the same pill as me thought that it had meth in it.  I can see how it coulda been meth, I just wish I knew every thing that was in it and I wana do some real MDMA now.  I kinda like meth I think

--------------------
a teenage girl looking for guidance

Offlinenicklogan
Stranger
    #12230370 - 03/19/10 01:06 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

bro, orally ingesting meth just gives something similar to a caffeine high.  it might have just been molly mixed with something inert.  like baking soda.

OfflineIfOnlyICouldWrite
Female User Gallery

Loc: Nova Scotia, Canada
Re: First time molly (MDMA?) [Re: nicklogan]
    #12233842 - 03/19/10 10:45 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

deleted

--------------------
"Who is dreaming what? A sage went to sleep one night and dreamt he was a butterfly, only to be awakened by a sudden noise. When he opened his eyes he questioned, "Am I a man, dreaming I was a butterfly, or am I a butterfly dreaming I am a man?" Who are you in reality?" Zen Life - Daniel Levin

Edited by IfOnlyICouldWrite (09/12/10 09:59 AM)

Offlinefallenlsd
electricapricot
Male

Loc: missouri
Re: First time molly (MDMA?) [Re: IfOnlyICouldWrite]
    #12261336 - 03/24/10 11:46 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

mdma shouldn't make you feel too speedy.. i mean sometimes i notice my jaw is kinda tight, but i don't really ever feel speedy, i think that's the point of mdma is to not feel speedy

and you should've felt GOOD mdma on a .1g dose

--------------------
:mushroom2: :mushroomgrow: :mushroom2:

Offlinekurttheman24
Stranger
    #13978599 - 02/17/11 02:15 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

I am not sure exactly what it was, but as said before im pretty sure it isn't Molly because at .3gs you would have been feeling ALOT better. But i can tell you for a fact that you did not take meth, if you eat meth it will not be like a "caffeine high" you will feel the full effects of it (not quite as high as smoking) plus eating meth is VERY VERY bad for the lining of your stomach. But if you snorted or ate meth you would know it. You wouldn't have been able to go to school high on meth. I know all this because my cousin has been a meth addict for over 5 years.

Offlinetvcasting
Stranger
    #17731103 - 02/02/13 07:53 AM (1 year, 9 months ago)

TRUE LIFE: I'M HOOKED ON MOLLY
Are you someone who takes Molly -- the powdered form of MDMA - so often that it feels like you can't ever have a good time without it? Do you roll more than once a week? Have you found yourself getting depressed if you're not using Molly on a regular basis? Is it starting to affect your ability to function during the day? Do you use Molly as just one part of a drug or alcohol cocktail? Is your Molly use no longer confined to the occasional party and starting to become more serious?

If you appear between the ages of 18-28 and identify with any of the above we want to hear from you. Email us at tvgpcasting@gmail.com. Please be sure to include your name, location, telephone number and a recent photo.

Offlineciarrayw
Stranger
    #17771455 - 02/09/13 08:45 AM (1 year, 9 months ago)

ive done molly quite a bit. on new years i railed only two points, and it was sorta like that but more intense. turns out it was laced with meth, be careful with the molly you get!

OfflineDailysmoker420
Stranger
    #19825799 - 04/10/14 11:18 PM (7 months, 7 days ago)

Pro tip: buy a testing kit from dancesafe.org or bunkpolice. Test what you buy before you buy it & you will never question again what you actually took.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: 5-HTP

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports