Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineRegisPhilburn
Stranger
Re: Bush Administration & 9/11 (Factual Mainstream News Articles for Political Discussion) [Re: PookztA]
    #12029643 - 02/14/10 07:00 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

PookztA said:
Regis,

insults don't phase me. I am a child of love and light.

you are too, we all are, but some folks choose to hate what they don't understand.

all is good, i will not judge you for your random insults.

Its not i think bush is not corrupt or that your questioning of the government is wrong, i just dont understand how you also believe that obama isnt corrupt, and that his expansion of government powers is any less harmful than those bush imposed

sry but im not a fan of any politician who wants to increase government power so if you had kept it to just bashing bush instead of supporting obama in ur posts then i would have responded more positively

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePookztA
Medical Student

Loc: Illinois
Re: Bush Administration & 9/11 (Factual Mainstream News Articles for Political Discussion) [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12029663 - 02/14/10 07:03 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

PookztA said:
(Al-Qaeda is in Cuba, wtf??? did you even read the article?)

yes, it was some shit about kennedy and cuba, a democrat from 40 years prior to bush

Quote:

(haters = people that insult other people for sharing information.)

but the other part is accurate, yes

are you going to use your moderator powers appropriately and move my thread where it most appropriately belongs? or am i going to close this topic here and create the new thread there?

I do not give much response to haters. You are a hater, someone who criticizes, insults, disrespects, and MORE, just to make himself look more right than he truly is.

I am proud to say that I do not play the games you do. I share information I feel is important, and let people decide for themselves. If someone disagrees with me in a mature, non-disrespectful way, I give them my counter-opinion, thank them for sharing theirs, and i often give them an additional thank you for sharing their counter-opinion in a mature and respectful way.

You are a hater.

-Abe

--------------------
Abrahm
Spreading Psytrance & Love in the Midwest USA

Expand Your Consciousness. :mushroomgrow:

:peace: 9/11 Challenge: Explain the Evidence http://pookzta.blogspot.com

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Bush Administration & 9/11 (Factual Mainstream News Articles for Political Discussion) [Re: auxiliary]
    #12029669 - 02/14/10 07:04 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

auxiliary said:
I think the only thing that matters is that the government was willing to engage a terrorist attack on its own people in order to make WAR seem justified. Yall seem to be feeding around the Bush. (Yes- pun intended. I'm awesome.)

seek sources elsewhere, you'll learn that they've even run simulations on polar bear mounted eskimos invading the US

Offlineauxiliary
Mr.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Thatoneville
Re: Bush Administration & 9/11 (Factual Mainstream News Articles for Political Discussion) [Re: PookztA]
    #12029674 - 02/14/10 07:05 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

GIVE IT A FUCKING REST!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#12029679 - 02/14/10 07:05 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

PookztA said:
I do not give much response to haters. You are a hater, someone who criticizes, insults, disrespects, and MORE, just to make himself look more right than he truly is.

please, feel free to show us where I've done anything more than point out
flaws in your conspiracies... I'm sure everyone would like to see

Offlineauxiliary
Mr.
Male User Gallery

Re: Bush Administration & 9/11 (Factual Mainstream News Articles for Political Discussion) [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12029684 - 02/14/10 07:06 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

auxiliary said:
I think the only thing that matters is that the government was willing to engage a terrorist attack on its own people in order to make WAR seem justified. Yall seem to be feeding around the Bush. (Yes- pun intended. I'm awesome.)

seek sources elsewhere, you'll learn that they've even run simulations on polar bear mounted eskimos invading the US

Mounted polar bears? Badass

--------------------

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

Re: Bush Administration & 9/11 (Factual Mainstream News Articles for Political Discussion) [Re: auxiliary]
    #12029705 - 02/14/10 07:10 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

auxiliary said:
Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

auxiliary said:

Mounted polar bears? Badass

--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

InvisibleDeadHearts

Loc: MICHIGAN
Re: Bush Administration & 9/11 (Factual Mainstream News Articles for Political Discussion) [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #12029728 - 02/14/10 07:13 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

yeah that would be sick to watch. But it would be a blood bath lol

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Bush Administration & 9/11 (Factual Mainstream News Articles for Political Discussion) [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #12029734 - 02/14/10 07:14 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

they've upgraded the plan since the mounties were mounting them the way
they do the livestock, canadians are bad ass like that

OfflinePookztA
Medical Student

#12029755 - 02/14/10 07:17 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Prisoner#1:

#1 I do not recall Operation Northwoods involving any Al-Qaeda. I never said Al-Qaeda was in Cuba. How come you are criticizing an article that you haven't even read? ABC News bro, I recommend you read it.

#2 I find it offensive that you think I deem all people that disagree with me as closed-minded or haters. If people look at all the evidence then disagree with me, that is cool. It is only people like you who have demonstrated that they have a very closed mind about things.

For example, in our private message back and forth rant a few weekes or months ago, you demonstrated to me that you had not even looked at all the evidence, yet you had already made up your mind about which "side" to take. I told you about a website that had hundreds of credible testimonies from military personell, intelligence officers, government employees, architects, engineers, academic professors, and more (www.PatriotsQuestion911.org) and you started criticizing the website before you even checked it out. That is closed-minded. :frown:

What you failed to realize, is that you cannot make an educated decision about a topic without first fully educating yourself on ALL of the evidence related to the topic.

You are closed-minded, and you are a hater, because you only look for the weakest points in arguments in an attempt to disprove them and make yourself look right. For example, you have completely ignored how sketchy the Bush Administration looks based on the articles in the first post. Instead, you have just pointed out things that try to make me look like a fool.

What you also failed to realize, is that you cannot make me look like a fool, for I have simply shared MSNBC, ABC, and CBS News articles, which speak for themselves. They do not show proof of anything, but they raise very alarming questions in the minds of readers. Apparently we should not investigate the Bush Administration according to you? Is that what you are saying? Most likely not, but it seems like it.

Haters show disrespect. Closed-minded people tell others they are wrong without first looking at all the evidence. You have done both of them to me, and that is why I think what I do of ya.

-Abe

--------------------
Abrahm

Edited by PookztA (02/14/10 07:26 PM)

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

#12029769 - 02/14/10 07:18 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

OMG, they're now mobile!  :eek:

No wonder Stephen Colbert claims bears are the #1 threat to America.

--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Offlineauxiliary
Mr.
Male User Gallery

#12029791 - 02/14/10 07:21 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

JACKED!!!

--------------------

InvisibleDeadHearts

#12029801 - 02/14/10 07:22 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

auxiliary said:

JACKED!!!

That would be a terrible situation to be in for sure.

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

Re: Bush Administration & 9/11 (Factual Mainstream News Articles for Political Discussion) [Re: DeadHearts]
    #12029845 - 02/14/10 07:28 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I was watching a thing on Travel Channel earlier about Bears in Yellowstone national park. They showed a minivan that had parked in a parking lot and with minutes a bear jumped on the roof and then pried the whole window frame off one of the front doors in an attempt to get inside. And I think the people might have been in the van the whole time.

:omgz:

--------------------

OfflinePookztA
Medical Student

Re: Bush Administration & 9/11 (Factual Mainstream News Articles for Political Discussion) [Re: DeadHearts]
    #12029848 - 02/14/10 07:28 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

in my opinion, we should send some Bear Cavalry to the homes of those corrupt folks from the Bush Administration :cool:

--------------------
Abrahm

InvisibleDeadHearts

#12029860 - 02/14/10 07:30 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

PookztA said:
we should sick some Bear Cavalry on the Bush Administration in my honest opinion :cool:

Every living member of every administration that has ever existed
lol.

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

#12029893 - 02/14/10 07:35 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

IT'S OFFICIAL, THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT BEARS!

:grizzlybear:

--------------------

OfflinePookztA
Medical Student

#12029898 - 02/14/10 07:36 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

LOL at the polar bear vs. car owner stand-off pictures. hilarious! (and terrifying)

--------------------
Abrahm

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#12029929 - 02/14/10 07:41 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

PookztA said:
Prisoner#1:

#1 I do not recall Operation Northwoods involving any Al-Qaeda. I never said Al-Qaeda was in Cuba. How come you are criticizing an article that you haven't even read? ABC News bro, I recommend you read it.

this thread is about 9/11 and Al Qaeda, not the kennedy administration
and cuba, the second link took me to an article about cuba/kennedy and
I'm just trying to figure out how you jump from Cuba to Al Qaeda

Quote:

#2 I find it offensive that you think I deem all people that disagree with me as closed-minded or haters. If people look at all the evidence then disagree with me, that is cool. It is only people like you who have demonstrated that they have a very closed mind about things.

yet you have no inkling of what I've read an havent and even though 
evidence that pokes holes in the theories are presented you refuse to
read them and instead call people closed minded haters... all because it
doesnt agree with your own views... I've read the 'evidence' from both
sides and judging by the list in the conspiracy forum you've neither
read both side nor have you done any additional research

one prime example, and since I dont post PMs it'll be difficult to show
where you've just made some bullshit up
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11918884#11918884
Quote:

PookztA said:
a mod just transferred this here.

as for Prisoner, just ignore him, he has a closed-mind. i was going back and forth with him last night and he literally had his mind made up even though he has not seen all the evidence.

Offlineauxiliary
Mr.
Male User Gallery

#12029955 - 02/14/10 07:44 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

You can't jack it back.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom