Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

Re: Bush Administration & 9/11 (Factual Mainstream News Articles for Political Discussion) [Re: PookztA]
    #12029102 - 02/14/10 05:44 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

:scream:

--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDeadHearts

Loc: MICHIGAN
Re: Bush Administration & 9/11 (Factual Mainstream News Articles for Political Discussion) [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #12029106 - 02/14/10 05:45 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Let us just leave it at that shall we :wink:

OfflinePookztA
Medical Student

Loc: Illinois
Re: Bush Administration & 9/11 (Factual Mainstream News Articles for Political Discussion) [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #12029112 - 02/14/10 05:46 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

:sunny: Cheers for Americans being concerned about possible corruption in the Bush Administration! Times are changing! :sunny:

--------------------
Abrahm
Spreading Psytrance & Love in the Midwest USA

Expand Your Consciousness. :mushroomgrow:

:peace: 9/11 Challenge: Explain the Evidence http://pookzta.blogspot.com

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

Re: Bush Administration & 9/11 (Factual Mainstream News Articles for Political Discussion) [Re: PookztA]
    #12029152 - 02/14/10 05:51 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Oh believe me, I think they were corrupt as hell. But I also know a thinly veiled 9/11 thread when I see one.

That and I'm feeling quite blunt and aggressive today. :sun:

--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

#12029194 - 02/14/10 05:56 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

So what are your motivations for constantly reminding people that you are a medical student? Do you think that lends credibility to your beliefs?

I wouldn't ask a medical doctor to tell me how a building collapsed, just as I wouldn't ask a structural engineer or architect to give me a medical diagnosis.

--------------------

OfflinePookztA
Medical Student

#12029196 - 02/14/10 05:56 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

funny that you only admit to believing that the Bush Administration was corrupt just now, after you spoke negatively about me, this thread, and my beliefs regarding 9/11.

Why did it take you so long to comment on the Bush Administration, which is the subject of this thread?

--------------------
Abrahm

Offlineauxiliary
Mr.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Thatoneville
    #12029211 - 02/14/10 05:58 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

WakeboardrB said:
So what are your motivations for constantly reminding people that you are a medical student? Do you think that lends credibility to your beliefs?

I wouldn't ask a medical doctor to tell me how a building collapsed, just as I wouldn't ask a structural engineer or architect to give me a medical diagnosis.

I don't like you. That picture makes it worse.

--------------------

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

#12029219 - 02/14/10 05:58 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Because that wasn't my goal at the beginning. It's not like my beliefs changed because of shit you posted (and I've read many times). I simply had other concerns that I felt needed to be addressed.

--------------------

InvisibleDeadHearts

Re: Bush Administration & 9/11 (Factual Mainstream News Articles for Political Discussion) [Re: auxiliary]
    #12029226 - 02/14/10 05:59 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

auxiliary said:
Quote:

WakeboardrB said:

I don't like you. That picture makes it worse.

I have pretty much stated the same thing before lol.

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

Re: Bush Administration & 9/11 (Factual Mainstream News Articles for Political Discussion) [Re: DeadHearts]
    #12029235 - 02/14/10 06:00 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

That's ok. This isn't an internet popularity contest. If it were, I would have at least posted nudes.

--------------------

InvisibleAlteredAgain
Visual Alchemist
 User Gallery

Loc: Solar Circuit
    #12029246 - 02/14/10 06:02 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Where's the reception desk for citizen complaints about the government?
Where's the voting booth for citizens to approve or reject new laws?
Where's the emergency number to dial for when the police abuses its power?

Where's the citizen's power to hold accountability to the government?
Or more exactly, where are the means? Where is the accessibility?

Where's the time? Who's even got the time?

Those who don't have the time, are too busy working for their paycheck, working to live,
while those who have the time, are comfortable enough to play golf.

At the end of the day most of us don't have energy left to get angry,
and even less to transform it into direct action.

The work week is like a drainer, and it squeezes every last bit of blood out of the citizen.
Weekends we get to breathe, only to prepare for the 5 day grind all over again.

In an atmosphere such as this, there's no energy to revolt and create significant change,
no strength left to topple corrupt regimes and their greedy agendas.

Even when truth comes out, and we know deep down that we've been lied to and manipulated and scammed,
we find ourselves too exhausted to really do something about it.

So we watch the news and the talking heads on the screen, the experts, the commentators, the comedians, and say "This world is going to shit.", as if that's the only outlet we have to release a little steam.

Take what I say with a grain of salt. I'm a radical at heart who thinks the current system of work needs to be abolished, that's it hasn't much changed from slavery in the past, except that it's become a kind of voluntary enslavement, one that rewards with coupons that give us food and things, like tickets at an amusement park, coupons that you can spend on meals and rides, all the while giving us the illusion that we are getting a real value in return. I say it's all a freaking scam!

There's no value in the return. Money is worthless. Time is ALL the value we got, and we give it away for money. We give all our worth in this life, the quality of our TIME, in exchange for coupons with a quantity written on it.

And I know I'm way off topic here but this is what I got to say to all this. Anyone who still believes that the United States was a victim of 9/11 needs to check their facts. Everybody else who knows what the fuck is really going on and how much bullshit we are fed about this each and every day, everybody who wants to speak up about this and have a voting booth to prosecute the top officials involved in this scandal, everybody who wants to significantly change certain things about this country, and the world, but finds themselves left with no energy to even draft a plan as to how to go about igniting the change..

well, those of us must begin to set some ultimatums as to how we vote with our dollars and who we give them to. As long as we are forced to work to get by, until we find a new paradigm that can sustain us, until we RECLAIM OUR TIME, the best thing we can do until then is spend our money on things that are healthy and empowering, and no longer spend it on things that are harmful and supportive of institutions that enslave us.

Again, off topic, but in a sense also very much related to the topic of this thread. Think about it.

--------------------

InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
*alternate opinion blocks path*
Other

Loc: Soviet Canukistan Flag
    #12029250 - 02/14/10 06:02 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

WakeboardrB said:

So you only believe someone if they have high credentials leading to that one subject and everyone else thoughts or theroies on the subject mean fuck all unless they have paperwork proving them to be a master of the subject

OfflinePookztA
Medical Student

#12029257 - 02/14/10 06:03 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Wakeboard,

well that's saddening to know that your goal is to spread negativity and insults. makes me care even less about your opinion.

as for why i mention that I am a medical student, it is because I have had EXTENSIVE scientific training, so I have a very rational, skeptical, evidence-based logic within my mind.

just letting people know that I am not some gullible fool, that in fact, I have rigorous scientific training, and a very evidence-based approach to formulating my beliefs.

you on the other hand, seem to enjoy spreading negativity and insults, which speaks on behalf of what type of person you are.

Thanks for your opinion.

I have to get studying, so i am about to leave the forum for a while. I will check back periodically to make sure that this thread gets moved to the Political Discussion forum.

-Abe

--------------------
Abrahm

InvisibleDeadHearts

#12029263 - 02/14/10 06:03 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Its all good. We cant all like everyone.

InvisibleDeadHearts

Re: Bush Administration & 9/11 (Factual Mainstream News Articles for Political Discussion) [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #12029271 - 02/14/10 06:04 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

AlteredAgain said:

Those who don't have the time, are too busy working for their paycheck, working to live,

The work week is like a drainer, and it squeezes every last bit of blood out of the citizen.

In an atmosphere such as this, there's no energy to revolt and create significant change,

Even when truth comes out, and we know deep down that we've been lied to and manipulated and scammed,

So we watch the news and the talking heads on the screen, the experts, the commentators, the comedians, and say "This world is going to shit.", as if that's the only outlet we have to release a little steam.

Take what I say with a grain of salt. I'm a radical at heart who thinks the current system of work needs to be abolished, that's it hasn't much changed from slavery in the past, except that it's become a kind of voluntary enslavement, one that rewards with coupons that give us food and things, like tickets at an amusement park, coupons that you can spend on a meals and rides, all the while giving us the illusion that we are getting value in return.

But no, there's no value in the return. Money is worthless. Time is ALL the value we got, and we give it away for money. We give all our worth in this life, the quality of our TIME, in exchange for coupons with a quantity written on it.

And I know I'm way off topic here but this is what I got to say to all this. Anyone who still believes that the United States was a victim of 9/11 needs to check their facts. Everybody else who knows what the fuck is really going on and how much bullshit we are fed about this each and every day, everybody who wants to speak up about this and have a voting booth to prosecute the top officials involved in this scandal, everybody who wants to significantly change certain things about this country, and the world, but finds themselves left with no energy to even draft a plan as to how to go about igniting the change..

well, those of us must begin to set some ultimatums as to how we vote with our dollars and who we give them to. As long as we are forced to work to get by, until we find a new paradigm that can sustain us, until we RECLAIM OUR TIME, the best thing we can do until then is spend our money on things that are healthy and empowering, and no longer spend it on things that are harmful and supportive of institutions that enslave us.

Again, off topic, but in a sense also very much related to the topic of this thread. Think about it.

Real Talk.

InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
*alternate opinion blocks path*
Other

Loc: Soviet Canukistan Flag
Re: Bush Administration & 9/11 (Factual Mainstream News Articles for Political Discussion) [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #12029289 - 02/14/10 06:06 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

AlteredAgain said:

Take what I say with a grain of salt. I'm a radical at heart who thinks the current system of work needs to be abolished, that's it hasn't much changed from slavery in the past, except that it's become a kind of voluntary enslavement, one that rewards with coupons that give us food and things, like tickets at an amusement park, coupons that you can spend on meals and rides, all the while giving us the illusion that we are getting a real value in return. I say it's all a freaking scam!

There's no value in the return. Money is worthless. Time is ALL the value we got, and we give it away for money. We give all our worth in this life, the quality of our TIME, in exchange for coupons with a quantity written on it.

amazing the tripping minds ability to formulate ideas extremely clearly

really amazing rant there :awebig:

OfflinePookztA
Medical Student

Re: Bush Administration & 9/11 (Factual Mainstream News Articles for Political Discussion) [Re: DeadHearts]
    #12029290 - 02/14/10 06:06 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

DeadHearts said:
Quote:

AlteredAgain said:

Take what I say with a grain of salt. I'm a radical at heart who thinks the current system of work needs to be abolished, that's it hasn't much changed from slavery in the past, except that it's become a kind of voluntary enslavement, one that rewards with coupons that give us food and things, like tickets at an amusement park, coupons that you can spend on a meals and rides, all the while giving us the illusion that we are getting value in return.

But no, there's no value in the return. Money is worthless. Time is ALL the value we got, and we give it away for money. We give all our worth in this life, the quality of our TIME, in exchange for coupons with a quantity written on it.

Real Talk.

^^ +1 for that post. sort of off topic yes, but also very relevant. trying to stay away from 'conspiracy theory' talk in this thread, but still, you make very many great points. thanks for that post.

--------------------
Abrahm

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

#12029297 - 02/14/10 06:08 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Don't let my internet persona fool you, I'm actually a pretty nice and likable guy. I just sometimes act like a prick on the internet, possibly due to pent up frustration and mostly because it's the only place I feel comfortable being an asshole.

Keep doing what you are doing, and I'll do the same. And the world will go round once more.

--------------------

Offlineauxiliary
Mr.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Thatoneville
    #12029311 - 02/14/10 06:10 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Thas some shit right there

--------------------

OfflinePookztA
Medical Student

#12029316 - 02/14/10 06:10 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

WakeboardrB said:
Don't let my internet persona fool you, I'm actually a pretty nice and likable guy. I just sometimes act like a prick on the internet, possibly due to pent up frustration and mostly because it's the only place I feel comfortable being an asshole.

Keep doing what you are doing, and I'll do the same. And the world will go round once more.

its all good Wakeboard, please just remember that we are on the same team, and always will be. Even if we disagree on who is corrupt and who was behind 9/11, etc., we still must express our different opinions in a respectful, non-insulting way, to ensure that we do not offend our TEAMMATES.

we have the same goals, the same ambitions, to help promote peace in the world while ending corruption and greed, so lets be nicer to each other eh?

Take care Wakeboard,

-Abe

--------------------
Abrahm

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies