Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinePookztA
Medical Student

Loc: Illinois
Bush Administration & 9/11 (Factual Mainstream News Articles for Political Discussion)
    #12028494 - 02/14/10 04:22 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Moderator, PLEASE MOVE THIS THREAD TO THE POLITICAL DISCUSSION SECTION. I DID NOT MEAN TO POST IT HERE IN THE PUB. PLEASE DO NOT ABUSE YOUR MODERATOR POWERS AGAIN BY MOVING THIS TO THE INCORRECT FORUM. DO NOT MOVE THIS THREAD TO THE CONSPIRACY FORUM OR I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE SITE OWNERS, AGAIN.

This is NOT a Conspiracy Theory thread. it consists of FACTUAL, MAINSTREAM news articles, intended to promote political discussion regarding the Bush Administration.

PLEASE keep this thread here, as this is where it is most appropriate. If you move this thread again, I will report you to the site owners again.

(Phred moved my last political thread like this to The Pub, and then Prisoner#1 moved it to the Conspiracy Forum. This is NOT a conspiracy theory thread. This is a thread consisting of factual mainstream news articles from MSNBC, CBS, and ABC. I will not tolerate my political freedom of speech being supressed by a moderator that feels it is OK to use his powers incorrectly.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. MSNBC News – Bush Administration had plans for world-wide war against Al-Qaeda days before 9/11 occurred:   http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4587368/

2. ABC News - Operation Northwoods (USA Military-approved plans to commit Terrorist attacks against our own country in order to generate public support for a war against Cuba to get Castro)http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92662&page=1

3. CBS News - Donald Rumsfeld Announces $2.3 Trillion Has Gone Missing from Pentagon on September 10th, 2001:

Does this information concern anyone? It sure as hell concerns me... these articles are old and have been buried by more recent news. How have these things been forgotten?

I truly believe that many members of the Bush Administration were corrupt to say the very least.

Call me an optimist, but I support Obama. I think he is cleaning up the mess of the Bush Administration, but more time is needed to be sure. So far he has done great things for making government more transparent at least...

Thoughts, comments, feedback, and discussion, are very much appreciated.

If you find these news articles informative, please spread them far and wide. People need to know this stuff.

Thank you for your time,

-Abe

--------------------
Abrahm
Spreading Psytrance & Love in the Midwest USA

Expand Your Consciousness. :mushroomgrow:

:peace: 9/11 Challenge: Explain the Evidence http://pookzta.blogspot.com

Edited by PookztA (02/14/10 06:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePookztA
Medical Student

Re: Bush Administration & 9/11 (Factual Mainstream News Articles for Political Discussion) [Re: PookztA]
    #12028545 - 02/14/10 04:29 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

shit I just realized I posted this in The Pub when I meant to post it in the Political Discussion section.

sorry Prisoner#1, please move this to the Political section when you get a chance.

--------------------
Abrahm

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

Re: Bush Administration & 9/11 (Factual Mainstream News Articles for Political Discussion) [Re: PookztA]
    #12028580 - 02/14/10 04:35 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

You really are a one trick pony Abe.

Don't we have a forum for this crap now? I think it's called the Conspiracy Theories subforum.

--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

InvisibleDeadHearts

Loc: MICHIGAN
Re: Bush Administration & 9/11 (Factual Mainstream News Articles for Political Discussion) [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #12028586 - 02/14/10 04:37 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

WakeboardrB said:
You really are a one trick pony Abe.

Don't we have a forum for this crap now? I think it's called the Conspiracy Theories subforum.

He asked for it to be moved. Dont rag on the man.

Offlinedruqs
ALKALOIDOHOLIC
 User Gallery

Re: Bush Administration & 9/11 (Factual Mainstream News Articles for Political Discussion) [Re: DeadHearts]
    #12028592 - 02/14/10 04:37 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

foil hat forum

OfflineGastronomicus
3-0-G
Male User Gallery

#12028606 - 02/14/10 04:39 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

This is disconcerting but not particularly surprising. It's not like the GOP cares that they get exposed as liars daily because they have no shame.

--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

OfflinePookztA
Medical Student

Re: Bush Administration & 9/11 (Factual Mainstream News Articles for Political Discussion) [Re: druqs]
    #12028622 - 02/14/10 04:41 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

these are factual news articles.

if someone calls MSNBC, ABC, and CBS news articles a conspiracy theory, then damn I feel bad for them and their insane closed-minded blindness.

I posted these factual news articles to see what others thought of them. Do they concern others? Do they not concern others? Do others not care about them? Do others think they deserve more attention? Do others suspect corruption within the Bush Administration? Do others think that the Bush Administration was not corrupt but actually acting in the best interest of all Americans?

These are the questions I want to discuss.

This is not a conspiracy theory. This is mainstream news articles that I am seeking opinions on.

This belongs in the Political Discussion section, I did not mean to post it in The Pub. Sorry about that.

-Abe

--------------------
Abrahm

InvisibleDeadHearts

Re: Bush Administration & 9/11 (Factual Mainstream News Articles for Political Discussion) [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #12028625 - 02/14/10 04:41 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Gastronomicus said:
This is disconcerting but not particularly surprising. It's not like the GOP cares that they get exposed as liars daily because they have no shame.

Most people are so caught up with their lives anyways these people
can lie right their faces and they dont know what the fuck is going
on. God damn that Obama  :kkk:

InvisibleDeadHearts

#12028639 - 02/14/10 04:43 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

PookztA said:
these are factual news articles.

if someone calls MSNBC, ABC, and CBS news articles a conspiracy theory, then damn I feel bad for them and their insane closed-minded blindness.

I posted these factual news articles to see what others thought of them. Do they concern others? Do they not concern others? Do others not care about them? Do others think they deserve more attention? Do others suspect corruption within the Bush Administration? Do others think that the Bush Administration was not corrupt but actually acting in the best interest of all Americans?

These are the questions I want to discuss.

This is not a conspiracy theory. This is mainstream news articles that I am seeking opinions on.

This belongs in the Political Discussion section, I did not mean to post it in The Pub. Sorry about that.

-Abe

I like where ur head is at but we should still focus on the now.

Offlineauxiliary
Mr.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Thatoneville
Re: Bush Administration & 9/11 (Factual Mainstream News Articles for Political Discussion) [Re: DeadHearts]
    #12028652 - 02/14/10 04:44 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

This is actually kinda sketch.

--------------------

Offlineauxiliary
Mr.
Male User Gallery

#12028663 - 02/14/10 04:45 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

DeadHearts said:

Offensive.

--------------------

OfflinePookztA
Medical Student

#12028664 - 02/14/10 04:46 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

i disagree though Hearts..

9/11 is being used in The NOW as an excuse to further expand wars, further remove our freedoms, and more.

that is why I think it is very important to examine the Bush Administration, organize around the data that is collected, and present it to Obama with hopes of changing things.

I honestly think that Obama knows that the Bush Administration was corrupt and that he is slowly cleaning up the mess they left him. He has done great things for making government more open and transparent so that we are all informed about what is going on. This is a vast improvement over the Bush Administration. Also, I have listened to Obama's talks with the GOP party and how they constantly are working against Obama to block his efforts to make the country better, and it feels good to know that Obama is reaching out to them to try and unify both parties so that they can actually get shit done for the American people. I truly support Obama. I am skeptical, but hopeful.... so unless some conclusive evidence comes out showing that Obama is corrupt, I will support Obama. I think he is doing great things right now, and hopefully will expose the Bush Admnistration's unlawful actions by the end of his first term.

Basically, I believe that Obama was somewhat blinded when he first got into office, but now he is waking up and realizing how to get Congress to work with him rather than against him. I think we are going to see vast improvements in how our government functions by the end of Obama's first term. That's just my opinion though. Time will tell though...

If Obama wont change things once we are unified and organized in regards to exposing the corruption of the Bush Administration, then at least we will all be on the same page and ready to take the next step.

We cant really focus on the Now when the Now is constantly being manipulated with the excuse of 9/11. We must more fully examine the Bush Administration in order to determine how legitimate the direction is that our country is currently heading.

Thats just my opinion though, so thanks for sharing yours, and i hope you appreciate mine as well.

--------------------
Abrahm

InvisibleDeadHearts

Re: Bush Administration & 9/11 (Factual Mainstream News Articles for Political Discussion) [Re: auxiliary]
    #12028675 - 02/14/10 04:47 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

auxiliary said:
Quote:

DeadHearts said:

Offensive.

See its really not cause I am not racist whatsoever.

Offlineauxiliary
Mr.
Male User Gallery

#12028692 - 02/14/10 04:49 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

It is the NOW. 9/11 started the terrorist pandemonium, and now the government can sway us with that fear.

--------------------

InvisibleDeadHearts

Re: Bush Administration & 9/11 (Factual Mainstream News Articles for Political Discussion) [Re: auxiliary]
    #12028706 - 02/14/10 04:51 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

auxiliary said:
It is the NOW. 9/11 started the terrorist pandemonium, and now the government can sway us with that fear.

Yes but people dont want to believe that shit. Its going to take
something else to get the people fired up.

OfflinePookztA
Medical Student

#12028742 - 02/14/10 04:54 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I disagree Hearts.

i think when people learn about all the money that was "lost" during the Bush Administration, that they will then be very fired up.

think about it, think of all the jobless Americans that have worked so hard their whole lives but cant find work right now? think about all the people who are struggling to put food on the table, and then they learn that $2.3 TRILLION fucking dollars went missing in the Pentagon under Donald Rumsfeld, only to be forgotten in the wake of 9/11, and the billions and billions more we are spending on war now!? What happened to that $2.3 Trillion!? Why are we spending hundreds of bilions on war when we should still be looking for that $2.3 Trillion?! This type of information fires me up. Makes me want to do great things for our country and for the world.

i think that is what is going to piss people off and get them riled up. It sure has gotten me riled up... that $2.3 Trillion dollars is so much money! TRILION = THOUSAND BILLION. BILLION = THOUSAND MILLION! so much money that could be used to improve our country and help less fortunate countries!

this information is extremely alarming, and I encourage all of you to share it with everyone you know. Spread it like a virus.

Just my 2 cents.

-Abe

--------------------
Abrahm

InvisibleDeadHearts

#12028773 - 02/14/10 05:00 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

PookztA said:
I disagree Hearts.

i think when people learn about all the money that was "lost" during the Bush Administration, that they will then be very fired up.

think about it, think of all the jobless Americans that have worked so hard their whole lives but cant find work right now? think about all the people who are struggling to put food on the table, and then they learn that $2.3 TRILLION fucking dollars went missing in the Pentagon under Donald Rumsfeld, only to be forgotten in the wake of 9/11?

i think that is what is going to piss people off and get them riled up. It sure has gotten me riled up... that $2.3 Trillion dollars is so much money! TRILION = THOUSAND BILLION. BILLION = THOUSAND MILLION! so much money that could be used to improve our country and help less fortunate countries!

this information is extremely alarming, and I encourage all of you to share it with everyone you know. Spread it like a virus.

Just my 2 cents.

-Abe

I know where ur coming from man I really do. But what is money
anyways? Its all fake. There are not banks big enough to hold
all that shit.

People do need to look at the info you provided but even on a site
like this that supposedly has so many open mind people most on here
would never believe or even look at that info and put the government
to blame. Its just too much for most to grasp.

Maybe if they get a draft going or something to really piss off
the rest of the people. Or maybe we are just looking at the wrong things. Like why should I have to work a shit job that makes others
rich just so I have a place to stay. Working for money that isnt even
real or have any back to it whatsoever.

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

#12028774 - 02/14/10 05:01 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

So pookz, you were unhappy that the first time you posted this thread in the pub, it got moved to the conspiracy forum..... So you just made another copy of it complete with a threat to mods?

In before the lock.

--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

InvisibleDeadHearts

Re: Bush Administration & 9/11 (Factual Mainstream News Articles for Political Discussion) [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #12028786 - 02/14/10 05:02 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

WakeboardrB said:
So pookz, you were unhappy that the first time you posted this thread in the pub, it got moved to the conspiracy forum..... So you just made another copy of it complete with a threat to mods?

In before the lock.

Dude just let him be.

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

#12028813 - 02/14/10 05:07 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Why?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order