Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Re: This Valentines Day, I'm Going to a Strip Club on Acid...Any Tips? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #12044787 - 02/17/10 02:25 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Wow, great story.  I almost think you shouldn't go back because you'll never top that and every subsequent visit to the strip clubs will be a disappointment. 

Also, good use of LSD.  This type of thing is exactly why acid is valuable.

Except the driving part, of course.  Should have had a friend drive you around.

Also, don't be so sure that they won't have sex.  If you brought $300 or so they probably would.  That would be a bummer of a way to get laid though.

I went to a strip club once, with my girlfriend.  It was crowded and completely different than your experience.  We spent $25 to get in, and a few more dollars in tips.  It was kind of fun, good people watching, and every once in awhile they would bounce their tits on her face and we both found that very amusing.  In the end we decided that it was good clean entertainment and a decent value for the money, though we haven't returned since. 

My lapdance experience was completely different, it cost $20 to have some girl dance on my lap for 5 minutes.  It was actually kind of annoying and I would have paid $20 to have her not do it.  Every girl in the club wants to give you a lap dance so always choose your dance partner carefully.  You got real lucky.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: This Valentines Day, I'm Going to a Strip Club on Acid...Any Tips? [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #12062833 - 02/19/10 10:19 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks Alan. I'm actually really surprized to see you here. I'm used to seeing you in the "Wild Mushroom ID" forum only as the best wild mushroom ID'er at the Shroomery. Its rare to see you in the Pub...thanks for stopping by!

I'm also surprized you thought my trip to the strip club was a good use of Acid....almost everyone here wanted me to use it outside in the forest....I thought I might try it in a sexual setting, kinda like those old hippie days...

Ya know, she likely would of had sex with me, considering how intense the $20 lap dance was....I think $300 sounds about right (just a guess), but I would never do that, not just because of the price, but because I want to pay someone to lose my virginity to. Unless it was Oliva Munn or Alica Keys, I would never give it up for just a girl I paid...I mean I've waited this long: can't just give it away to anyone...

And I'm surprize you and your GF went to get a lapdance...interesting. Too bad it wasn't as fun as you wanted it to be....Never again, right?

Yeah, I guess I did get lucky....the girl was really cool to me: she seemed to be having a good time until I ran out of money. Even then, she gave me a hug and asked me to come back. Even if she was just acting like she had a good time giving me a lapdance or that she enjoyed my short company, it convinced me enough to believe that she did.

To Lapdances, and Beyond!
~ LogicaL Chaos ~

InvisibleScudreloaded
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Wonderland
Re: This Valentines Day, I'm Going to a Strip Club on Acid...Any Tips? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #12064923 - 02/20/10 11:49 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

i blew 400 at a strip club once.
wasnt too bad of a ride.
...had to try a blonde somewhere.
but i havent been back because  for one i cant afford such things much anymore
and two
it was a bit expensive.
i've been thinking of including it on my rollercoaster ride whenever i plan on doing that

--------------------
We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. - Hunter S. Thompson

- believe what you may but take the internet with a grain of salt

Offlineshroomzi8
king of the wild fronteer
 User Gallery

Loc: Valencia, Spain Flag
Re: This Valentines Day, I'm Going to a Strip Club on Acid...Any Tips? [Re: subiedude]
    #13943960 - 02/11/11 07:37 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

subiedude said:
I'm a believer that attending strip clubs is the first step in becoming a serial rapist. 

WTF??????????? you're kidding, right??:confused:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale