Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11  [ show all ]
OfflineSillyBilly
Professional

Loc: Californi-eh
Re: WARNING SHROOMERITES Drugs Being Placed In Cannabis Flowers??? [Re: awesomebastard]
    #12011772 - 02/11/10 07:50 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

This thread is still alive.:facepalm:

--------------------
By the livin' Gawd that made you,
    You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

Re: WARNING SHROOMERITES Drugs Being Placed In Cannabis Flowers??? [Re: awesomebastard]
    #12011778 - 02/11/10 07:51 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

awesomebastard said:
ya I know I wish the gov or my dealer put opium and cocaine in my weed.

hell yeah, me too. get two birds stoned at once... or, something..

Offlinelaotzo
Struggling with Math
Male

Loc: Texas, poo country Flag
Re: WARNING SHROOMERITES Drugs Being Placed In Cannabis Flowers??? [Re: Hendostan]
    #12012082 - 02/11/10 08:27 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

so let's jack this constructively.

you can get any two drugs that you want added to your ..let's say banana diesel or OG kush...for 10% more. to keep it interesting, the dealer is OCD and has all the possible mixes premixed, so you can't have just one extra drug.

supersize me with 2 or none.

what is everyone's choice for their 2 drugs...

**this includes RC's by the way; this guys has nothing against legal highs.**

I'm gonna show my age again and go old school.

I'd ask for black tar heroin and freebase cocaine.

and go home and draw the blinds, lock the doors, feed the cats, and disappear for the rest of the nite.:crazy2::psychsplit::bigjoint:

--------------------
if you can't beat them, arrange to have it done.

george carlin...RIP:heart:

laotzo

Invisibleshroominboomer91
Mellow Yellow :-)

Loc: The planet Jupiter, to ge...
Re: WARNING SHROOMERITES Drugs Being Placed In Cannabis Flowers??? [Re: laotzo]
    #12012215 - 02/11/10 08:47 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Hmmm. I want PCP :awedrugs: and Ecstasy :apestheclown:

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: WARNING SHROOMERITES Drugs Being Placed In Cannabis Flowers??? [Re: jainveganbuddha]
    #12012226 - 02/11/10 08:49 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

jainveganbuddha said:
they try to kill the messenger, but listen to the message. be careful what you put in your bodies, because there are some very bad people trying to control the world and your minds.

remember the whole internet was created by the military...one of the MAIN illuminatti agencies (they are fascists), and i believe it is being policed by them. i dont think they want this info out.

think about it for yourself. think would the government, who kill for capitalism do this or not if they could? think about the hybrid fruits and veggies you see in the stores like brocoflower and plumcots. Think about GMO's. (genetically modified organisms). This process is only impossible in the minds of those with no knowledge of genetics, botany, and science. It is possible, but I have not stated such manipulation as hard fact. best wishes.

they call me a troll because i present alternative information and something to think about and be caeful of. im only trying to help and protect you. let me take this opportunity to elaborate a tiny bit about the effects you might notice.

cannabis is traditionally known to be relaxing, etc. it enhances creativity and thought. if you notice yourself having crazy sleep patterns or staying up for long periods, this is probably not due to cannabis. if you notice compulsive behavior you didnt have before and loss of sleep.....if you notice effect in yourself that seem to be from a stimulant like caffeine, cocaine, or meth.... like what you might expect from someone indulging in these things....think about it.

if the amount is not too  much, and mixed with cannabis, the effects may be somewhat masked..... but as the effects of cannabis wear off, the others will be kicking in more. cannabis usually ends in a nap. other things usually end up staying up all night or doing some crazy project or other for an extended marathon.

the effects of an opiod may be harder to recognize. im not really familiar with this class of drugs, but i would think it would be far more catatonic and personality-destroying than the artistic creativity enhancing effects of cannabis.

anyways, its so suspicious to  me that people are railing so hard against this thread in the shroomery of all places, and it should be suspicious to you too. like i said, we know there are internet cops policing this place for sure, and the secret society factions are among the cops and agents all around the country and world for that matter.

in contrast to those spouting negativity and insults, i would like to clarify my point of promoting love, kindness, nonviolence, and brotherhood among all people regardless of background. we all know there are some very evil people in the world who have been fighting against such unity and want to divide, conquer, and oppress humanity for their own selfish, greedy, and short-sighted goals. love to all. -jvb

lol u must not be aware that canabis is equally a depressesent and a stimulant by  nature.:facepalm:

--------------------

Offlinelaotzo
Struggling with Math
Male

Re: WARNING SHROOMERITES Drugs Being Placed In Cannabis Flowers??? [Re: DeathCompany]
    #12012309 - 02/11/10 09:01 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

go look up the definition of a "biphasic" drug ...first it stimulates, then it depresses. but it doesn't ever hit the deep levels of loss of inhibition that characterize alcohol.

that loss of inhibition can be good, as when there's two drunk hooches on the table kissing and dancing and touching each other.

it can be bad, when the one you take home turns out to be schizophrenic and alcohol makes her meds quit working. ooops! you might have noticed this, horny as you are, except for the booze-fueled loss of inhibition and thoughtfulness you suffer from too.

pot is much better. shit, put opium and freebase on it, i bet it still would kill less ppl than booze, tobacco, & OTC meds every year.

edit: of course, hypocrite that i am, i'm drinking a bottle of aussie shiraz.

but..but ....but! i'm at home alone, not driving, not playing with knives, guns, or nuclear explosives....

it seems we might all be safe. i've never been pulled over drunk in my house. yet. :stoned2:

--------------------

laotzo

Edited by laotzo (02/11/10 09:30 PM)

#12012501 - 02/11/10 09:29 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Police arrested Malcolm Davidson, a 27 year-old white male resident of Wilmington, NC, in a pumpkin patch at 11:38pm Friday. Davidson will be charged with lewd and lascivious behavior, public indecency, and public intoxication at the County courthouse on Monday. The suspect allegedly stated that as he was passing a pumpkin patch, he decided to stop. "You know, a pumpkin is soft and squishy inside, and there was no one around here for miles. At least I thought there wasn't," he stated in a phone interview from the County courthouse jail. Davidson went on to state that he pulled over to the side of the road, picked out pumpkin that he felt was appropriate to his purposes, cut a hole in it, and proceeded to satisfy his alleged "need". "I guess I was just really into it, you know?" he commented with evident embarrassment. In the process, Davidson apparently failed to notice the Wilmington Municipal police car approaching and was unaware of his audience until officer Brenda Taylor approached him. "It was an unusual situation, that's for sure." said officer Taylor. "I walked up to (Davidson) and he's...just working away at this pumpkin." Taylor went on to describe what happened when she approached Davidson. He just went up and said, 'Excuse me sir, but do you realize that you are screwing a pumpkin?' He got real surprised as you'd expect and then looked me straight in the face and said,"A pumpkin? Damn... is it midnight already?"

Invisibleawesomebastard
Lost
Male User Gallery

#12012780 - 02/11/10 10:05 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Black tar heroin and it was dipped in freebase MDMA IDK if that works but it's worth a try. :awecid:

--------------------
"Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds and fanatics." ~ C.J. Keyser

Mr. Cypher said: "I just tell the girls how sexy I am and their panties melt."

#12012828 - 02/11/10 10:17 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

WTF, Heroin? Damn...I ain't EVER touching that shit, I've seen too much shit go wrong with that, all the people lost to that shit is crazy.

Fuck heroin...

Invisibleawesomebastard
Lost
Male User Gallery

Re: WARNING SHROOMERITES Drugs Being Placed In Cannabis Flowers??? [Re: shroominboomer91]
    #12012836 - 02/11/10 10:18 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

ya it's too late for me brah so I aint worried.

--------------------
"Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds and fanatics." ~ C.J. Keyser

Mr. Cypher said: "I just tell the girls how sexy I am and their panties melt."

Offlinelaotzo
Struggling with Math
Male

#12012894 - 02/11/10 10:30 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

smoking black tar on heroin is lower on the scale than tossing a couple of percocets with your sixer.

now adding freebase cocaine to it makes it a whole horse of an entirely different color. :eek:

but tar on pot is light; if you  have any kind of legit pain at all, you won't even get that high off it.

you WILL notice that you haven't noticed how bad you hurt til it all just went away.

and that baby, is priceless on the wrong side of thirty.

--------------------

laotzo

InvisibleP-O
#AnyoneButHarper
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #12013248 - 02/11/10 11:36 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

i got a banning for calling the op a retard...

Offlinelaotzo
Struggling with Math
Male

Re: WARNING SHROOMERITES Drugs Being Placed In Cannabis Flowers??? [Re: P-O]
    #12013256 - 02/11/10 11:37 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

can't say certain things when certain ppl are in the room, it's just the way of things.

--------------------

laotzo

OfflineMchaggis
cawbstawmper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 'Bama Ghost Country Flag
    #12013274 - 02/11/10 11:40 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

this thread needs a 12ga to the dome

--------------------
I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body

Offlinelaotzo
Struggling with Math
Male

Re: WARNING SHROOMERITES Drugs Being Placed In Cannabis Flowers??? [Re: Mchaggis]
    #12013445 - 02/12/10 12:11 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

don't think it would die, it would just get up and say,"tainted buds on the braaaaaiiiiinnnnnz" like the zombie it is

--------------------

laotzo

InvisibleFlop Johnson
Praise Skatballah
Male

Loc: TX
Re: WARNING SHROOMERITES Drugs Being Placed In Cannabis Flowers??? [Re: Mchaggis]
    #12013537 - 02/12/10 12:37 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

christ on a stick, how did i miss this thread

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order