Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineDeity208
Male User Gallery

Loc: 1,762
Re: WARNING SHROOMERITES Drugs Being Placed In Cannabis Flowers??? [Re: jainveganbuddha]
    #11981333 - 02/07/10 11:53 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Let me get this straight.
You were at a party/get together and you broke out some weed.
Your "fed buddy" puts it under a black light and says its laced.
And then you throw it away, and make this post.

LOL

--------------------
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus.
All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the
octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV.
But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns.
Also he got a race car.
Is any of this getting through to you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejainveganbuddha
shaman
 User Gallery

Re: WARNING SHROOMERITES Drugs Being Placed In Cannabis Flowers??? [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #11981347 - 02/07/10 11:54 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

i think some of the people dismissing this are either doing their job, or talking out of their necks.

how can you put these kind of activities beyond the US government? These guys kill and burn babies in capitalist wars of aggression. They brought in cocaine through the CIA and started the crack epidemic with FBI operatives setting up crack houses in the inner cities--all documanted. They nuked japanese civilians --twice. Yes they fluoridate the water...do you know your periodic table of elements? do you know what fluoride is and its reactivity and biological compatibility. i do. i studied chemistry, biochem, molecular biology,genetics, organic chemisty.

FYI it is well within their ability to splice in desired gene segments between organisms, thats what GMOs are, and in some cases thewy use retroviruses to do so.

im not against cannabis, but you have to know we are in a war, a class war with some of the vilest, most deceptive and murderous people on the planet, so yep, time to wake up and be careful what you put in your body. better know what it is and what it came from, or the gov or dealers can be turning you into an addicted zombie for their own profits or agenda of domination , You are low class scum/cattle to the ruling elite.

--------------------
Careful Nonviolence Toward All Life Forms

InvisibleCaptainKirk

Loc: gone
Re: WARNING SHROOMERITES Drugs Being Placed In Cannabis Flowers??? [Re: blissedout]
    #11981360 - 02/07/10 11:57 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

sorry blissed i havent been keeping up with my phone.. in that winter funk..:crankey:   

no roth:crankey:

what the dealio this summer?? any plans???  maybe do Waka??

OfflineTeamAmerica
 User Gallery

Re: WARNING SHROOMERITES Drugs Being Placed In Cannabis Flowers??? [Re: jainveganbuddha]
    #11981365 - 02/07/10 11:58 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

jainveganbuddha said:
i think some of the people dismissing this are either doing their job, or talking out of their necks.

how can you put these kind of activities beyond the US government? These guys kill and burn babies in capitalist wars of aggression. They brought in cocaine through the CIA and started the crack epidemic with FBI operatives setting up crack houses in the inner cities--all documanted. They nuked japanese civilians --twice. Yes they fluoridate the water...do you know your periodic table of elements? do you know what fluoride is and its reactivity and biological compatibility. i do. i studied chemistry, biochem, molecular biology,genetics, organic chemisty.

FYI it is well within their ability to splice in desired gene segments between organisms, thats what GMOs are, and in some cases thewy use retroviruses to do so.

im not against cannabis, but you have to know we are in a war, a class war with some of the vilest, most deceptive and murderous people on the planet, so yep, time to wake up and be careful what you put in your body. better know what it is and what it came from, or the gov or dealers can be turning you into an addicted zombie for their own profits or agenda of domination , You are low class scum/cattle to the ruling elite.

That is true...But not exactly...

How can a cannibus plant be spliced with cocaine? That isn't possible as far as I know.

I just think if the "Elite" hated us that much they would do something more effective...:shrug:

Edited by TeamAmerica (02/07/10 11:59 AM)

Offlinejainveganbuddha
shaman
 User Gallery

#11981367 - 02/07/10 11:59 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

by the way i think its probably not very large amounts, and the point is that my friend is trained in this stuff and knows what he is talking about. he clearly explained it and showed us and it was clear. he obviously knew about this stuff going on already...and it wasnt mine, but the owner decided to toss it.

--------------------

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
Re: WARNING SHROOMERITES Drugs Being Placed In Cannabis Flowers??? [Re: CaptainKirk]
    #11981377 - 02/07/10 12:01 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

CaptainKirk said:
sorry blissed i havent been keeping up with my phone.. in that winter funk..:crankey:   

no roth:crankey:

what the dealio this summer?? any plans???  maybe do Waka??

I really want to do Waka, but I still have to take care of all of my shit. Yeah, I know I am dragging my feet, but whatev. I'm ready for these times to be good again. Time for a change. Hey. Check out this pic.

--------------------

:murray:

OfflineTeamAmerica
 User Gallery

#11981379 - 02/07/10 12:01 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

jainveganbuddha said:
by the way i think its probably not very large amounts, and the point is that my friend is trained in this stuff and knows what he is talking about. he clearly explained it and showed us and it was clear. he obviously knew about this stuff going on already...and it wasnt mine, but the owner decided to toss it.

Im not even disagreeing with you man...I just dont think it is the most accurate theory...

InvisibleCaptainKirk

Loc: gone
    #11981383 - 02/07/10 12:01 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

OP ..dude you are a wack job !!! i know ALOT of growers and trust me they are not lacing their  buds with anything....  the gov has better ways to kill us off.. getta clue and a life ..and spare us your shaman bullshit

Nice pic blissed..derbs ,add and you..was that from the halloween run?

Invisibleshroominboomer91
Mellow Yellow :-)

Loc: The planet Jupiter, to ge...
Re: WARNING SHROOMERITES Drugs Being Placed In Cannabis Flowers??? [Re: Shroomism]
    #11981384 - 02/07/10 12:02 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

They didn't spray it as a pesticide. The government just flew planes over fields of Mexican weed and dumped shitloads on it, to "deter" people from smoking it.. by making them violently ill.

I doubt they are pulling that now, but even if they are.. a good majority of the bud in the US is grown indoors anyway.

It didn't say anything about planes or how much was sprayed(planes are the logical assumption though, just not mentioned specifically)

And no one was sick from it, either...

Read about it here in the same article.
Quote:

"Paraquat pot"

During the late 1970s, a controversial program sponsored by the US government sprayed paraquat on marijuana fields in Mexico.[8] Since much of this marijuana was subsequently smoked by Americans, the US government's "Paraquat Pot" program stirred much debate. Perhaps in an attempt to deter people from using marijuana, representatives of the program warned that spraying rendered the crop unsafe to smoke.

However, independent bodies have studied paraquat in this use. Jenny Pronczuk de Garbino,[9] stated: "no lung or other injury in marijuana users has ever been attributed to paraquat contamination". Also a United States Environmental Protection Agency manual states: "... toxic effects caused by this mechanism have been either very rare or nonexistent. Most paraquat that contaminates marijuana is pyrolyzed during smoking to dipyridyl, which is a product of combustion of the leaf material itself (including marijuana) and presents little toxic hazard."[10]

and "jainveganbuddha's" post before his last post was riddled with massive amounts of retardation, spliced with face-palm genes

InvisibleDynoo
-
 User Gallery

Loc: - Flag
Re: WARNING SHROOMERITES Drugs Being Placed In Cannabis Flowers??? [Re: shroominboomer91]
    #11981401 - 02/07/10 12:05 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Grow your own so you don't have to worry. :thumbup:

--------------------
-

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
Re: WARNING SHROOMERITES Drugs Being Placed In Cannabis Flowers??? [Re: CaptainKirk]
    #11981403 - 02/07/10 12:06 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

CaptainKirk said:
OP ..dude you are a wack job !!! i know ALOT of growers and trust me they are not lacing their  buds with anything....  the gov has better ways to kill us off.. getta clue and a life ..and spare us your shaman bullshit

I think it's from the Tabby show over the summer. I just got all of my camera pics uploaded to my photobucket finally. There were alot of them. No pics of the Halloween crew, though.:facepalm:

How are things? I totally feel no compunctions about derailing this lame as fuck thread.

--------------------

:murray:

Invisiblemyceleus_rex
seeker
Male User Gallery

Loc: alized
Re: WARNING SHROOMERITES Drugs Being Placed In Cannabis Flowers??? [Re: shroominboomer91]
    #11981412 - 02/07/10 12:07 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I wouldn't be surprised if it were possible. You can buy glowing rats spliced with jellyfish genes at some markets in Asia, and these were engineered by relative amateurs. Google "spidergoats" for another example, seriously.

--------------------
Cervantes' sclerotia thread    Citric's self-healing lid tek  Agar's Grain LC  Breaking Up Spawn Jars

World's Ugliest Cat?

If ignorance is bliss, why aren't there more happy people?

Offlinejainveganbuddha
shaman
 User Gallery

#11981416 - 02/07/10 12:08 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

they do this by inserting the genes responsible for making the active ingredient from the desired plant into the genome of the host organism (ie cannabis). in some cases they can use special retoviruses they inject with desired genes to insert the markers in even a specific desired site in the sequence. So when the new plant cells read the DNA and perform vital functions or reproduce, the cocaine, opium, etc is synthesized just like thc is within the cannabis plant.

well they also do other effective facist, violent things to the people but remember we are their property and cattle...workers...peasants...slaves. The goal is not to kill us it is to dumb us down pacify addict and enslave us, it seems.

--------------------

Invisiblegzuf
٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: WARNING SHROOMERITES Drugs Being Placed In Cannabis Flowers??? [Re: blissedout]
    #11981426 - 02/07/10 12:09 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I heard the Government is like, totally, like, putting special brain controlling chemicals in our shampoo, because, like, everyone uses shampoo and it makes so much sense and stuff.

--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶

Offlinejainveganbuddha
shaman
 User Gallery

#11981479 - 02/07/10 12:17 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

CaptainKirk said:

like i said i dont know about your area or strains, but i would be especially suspicious of the mass market stuff in the inner cities and the bombastic dank that was never seen  before the 90's.

i have heard a lot is done through genetic engineering now, but i dont know. it would be great to be able to get some samples lab tested. just dont doubt some greedy scummy dealers who may also do or sell meth would do this. what if youre smoking meth and dont even know it! its really messed up. i dont doubt for one second that the fascist feds would do it. playing the citizens and the cops off against eachother. divide and conquer. problem and solution all from one source to serve one agenda of domination.

--------------------

Re: WARNING SHROOMERITES Drugs Being Placed In Cannabis Flowers??? [Re: gzuf]
    #11981487 - 02/07/10 12:18 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah I know, and Alex Jones is like, the best Anti-NWO, like "warrior", and stuff.

Thanks Alex!

:facepalm:

#11981495 - 02/07/10 12:20 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Offlinesupra
computerEnthusiast
Loc: TEXAS
    #11981509 - 02/07/10 12:23 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

jainveganbuddha said:

just dont doubt some greedy scummy dealers who may also do or sell meth would do this. what if youre smoking meth and dont even know it! its really messed up. .

so in your mind, a 'greedy scummy dealer' is going to give away his meth for free, by lacing it into his weed and continuing to sell it at the same price as other weed, so people don't know?  wow...are you seriously this dumb?  If he is greedy, why in the fuck would he give his meth supply away for free?  Your logic, is not logic at all, and makes no sense.

peace

OfflineMchaggis
cawbstawmper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 'Bama Ghost Country Flag
Re: WARNING SHROOMERITES Drugs Being Placed In Cannabis Flowers??? [Re: supra]
    #11981522 - 02/07/10 12:27 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

It's just reptilian pheromones neccesary to their sterilization project that's glowing under UV

--------------------
I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body

OfflineTangerines
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: woodwork Flag
    #11981526 - 02/07/10 12:28 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

How the fuck does one smoke meth and not even know it? Trust me one would know if they are smoking meth. :picard:

Plus where the hell are these dealers giving away free drugs?  I need to find me some of them.

You are spewing absolute horse shit with NO scientific proof at all.  Replace the tin foil on your head with a brick. Thanks.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom