Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineupinthetrees
.Ease through your Mind.
Male

Loc: P/N/W
Re: WARNING SHROOMERITES Drugs Being Placed In Cannabis Flowers??? [Re: jainveganbuddha]
    #11991916 - 02/08/10 09:55 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Damnit, OP, you figured it out. How much clearer do I need to be?
I've invested over 2 billion into this plan. The next round of budz will be sprayed with a 50/50 opium:psilocybin mix.
These new concoctions are currently being mass produced in aerosol cans, available only to the elite of the elite. (as you said).
And yes, that's right, with all the money I and other have invested, our scientific engineers have developed pressurized gas forms of psilocybin/opium.
Of course, the ultimate plan is to get all the US stoners to be in a constant state of trippy bliss.

This is bad., ?

ANYWAY, op, please stfu. You're killing my profits.

(coming next year:
-lollipops laced with LSD
-non-active mushrooms being laced with INVISIBLE mescaline.
...like I said, it'll be INVISIBLE to the naked eye, so you gotta hold it under a halogen lamp and turn it three times, then spit on it, then pressure cook it for 5 days. After this, You'll be able to hold it underwater and see mescaline. )

You have all been warned.

--------------------

I want to show you life for what it's worth, from beginning to end from when your life was first launched 'till when it descends back to earth. From pyramiding at it's peak 'till when it turns back into dirt..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

Loc: Australia Flag
Re: WARNING SHROOMERITES Drugs Being Placed In Cannabis Flowers??? [Re: upinthetrees]
    #11991933 - 02/08/10 09:56 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Completely and utterly fiendish!

Invisiblesmack
Observer
Male

Loc: Land of the Ice and Snow Flag
Re: WARNING SHROOMERITES Drugs Being Placed In Cannabis Flowers??? [Re: DimensionX]
    #11991953 - 02/08/10 09:59 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

DimensionX said:
Breaking into weed plantations and spraying them with meth is a down right fiendish act. But in the course of working for these satanic blood drinkers i lost all my morals, so now im down with it.

That's right, satanic blood drinkers who sneak around weed plantations spraying them with meth. Those are the cats i work for.

Run! jainveganbuddha, the government is aware of your knowledge and is now deploying some of their finest assassins!
:laser:

--------------------
14:31

Offlineupinthetrees
.Ease through your Mind.
Male

Re: WARNING SHROOMERITES Drugs Being Placed In Cannabis Flowers??? [Re: smack]
    #11991989 - 02/08/10 10:03 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

You told him?
I sent you a PM..we have to talk about this, NOW.

Paco explicity told me we wouldn't say anything past next years' plan.
Meet in the underground cellar in oh two hundred hours.
TELL EVERYONE.

--------------------

I want to show you life for what it's worth, from beginning to end from when your life was first launched 'till when it descends back to earth. From pyramiding at it's peak 'till when it turns back into dirt..

Offlineupinthetrees
.Ease through your Mind.
Male

Re: WARNING SHROOMERITES Drugs Being Placed In Cannabis Flowers??? [Re: upinthetrees]
    #11992009 - 02/08/10 10:04 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

shit's getting serious,
I just recieved recon saying that some group of activists have found one of the warehouses.
It's not a production warehouse so we might be ok..nonetheless, let's keep this on the low down.
Don't want profits to go down.

--------------------

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

Loc: Australia Flag
    #11992031 - 02/08/10 10:07 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

God damn it! Paco's going to be furious, i hate it when he gets mad.

Offlinejainveganbuddha
shaman
 User Gallery

Re: WARNING SHROOMERITES Drugs Being Placed In Cannabis Flowers??? [Re: DimensionX]
    #11993370 - 02/09/10 04:18 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

psilocybin doesnt smoke well agent smith.

--------------------
Careful Nonviolence Toward All Life Forms

Offlinejainveganbuddha
shaman
 User Gallery

Re: WARNING SHROOMERITES Drugs Being Placed In Cannabis Flowers??? [Re: jainveganbuddha]
    #11993378 - 02/09/10 04:23 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

*cocking my glocks*

imma go prime my flamethrower and then come post up a new thread :p

--------------------

Offlinethe bizzle
the joke that no one spoke

Loc: :seriousbusiness:
    #11993558 - 02/09/10 06:16 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I didn't understand all this "you are not a shaman" stuff until I clicked on the OP's profile, and saw occupation: shaman

OP, you are not a shaman.

I didn't want to have to be :feelsbadman:, but damn, that's just an embarrassment. You are not a shaman, stop claiming that you are.

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

Offlinelaotzo
Struggling with Math
Male

Loc: Texas, poo country Flag
Re: WARNING SHROOMERITES Drugs Being Placed In Cannabis Flowers??? [Re: the bizzle]
    #11996699 - 02/09/10 04:24 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

he's claiming to be sane, to have the real lowdown on what's really going on, and he can tell like that *snaps fingers* if his bud is sprayed with gov't mindcontrol drugs and know to toss it in the toilet.

shit man, he's so got it going on, how can you doubt his shamanship?

that's just cold, dude, cold.

--------------------
if you can't beat them, arrange to have it done.

george carlin...RIP:heart:

laotzo

OfflineMushmonkey
shiftlesslayabout
 User Gallery

Re: WARNING SHROOMERITES Drugs Being Placed In Cannabis Flowers??? [Re: laotzo]
    #11997062 - 02/09/10 05:11 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

the funny part is he ONLY JUST NOW stopped smoking the gubmint mahhnd cun-troll droogs, and is suddenly...  not under their control?  when he had been smoking it... yesterday?  which is...  far far far more recently than I and I'm sure others have been near any sort of drugs?  :scott:

--------------------
i finally got around to making a sig
revel in its glory and quake in fear at its might
grar.

Offlinejainveganbuddha
shaman
 User Gallery

Re: WARNING SHROOMERITES Drugs Being Placed In Cannabis Flowers??? [Re: Mushmonkey]
    #12000343 - 02/10/10 06:14 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

and im sure you are the authority on shamanism

oh no thats nonsense talking you mastered in. i quickly see through you and your kind....the whole legacy of your ancestors is shame dude :frown:

--------------------

Invisibleshroominboomer91
Mellow Yellow :-)

Loc: The planet Jupiter, to ge...
    #12000437 - 02/10/10 06:51 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

When will we quit feeding the troll?
just look at you rating dude, the people here think you are retarded. We don't believe your claims about opium and cocaine and marijuana hybrid plants being created and distributed by the government, it's simply stupid.
So please guys let's quit feeding the troll, I'd like to see this thread die...

Just me?  :shrug:

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

#12000543 - 02/10/10 07:29 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Offlinejainveganbuddha
shaman
 User Gallery

Re: WARNING SHROOMERITES Drugs Being Placed In Cannabis Flowers??? [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #12007682 - 02/11/10 08:44 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

they try to kill the messenger, but listen to the message. be careful what you put in your bodies, because there are some very bad people trying to control the world and your minds.

remember the whole internet was created by the military...one of the MAIN illuminatti agencies (they are fascists), and i believe it is being policed by them. i dont think they want this info out.

think about it for yourself. think would the government, who kill for capitalism do this or not if they could? think about the hybrid fruits and veggies you see in the stores like brocoflower and plumcots. Think about GMO's. (genetically modified organisms). This process is only impossible in the minds of those with no knowledge of genetics, botany, and science. It is possible, but I have not stated such manipulation as hard fact. best wishes.

they call me a troll because i present alternative information and something to think about and be caeful of. im only trying to help and protect you. let me take this opportunity to elaborate a tiny bit about the effects you might notice.

cannabis is traditionally known to be relaxing, etc. it enhances creativity and thought. if you notice yourself having crazy sleep patterns or staying up for long periods, this is probably not due to cannabis. if you notice compulsive behavior you didnt have before and loss of sleep.....if you notice effect in yourself that seem to be from a stimulant like caffeine, cocaine, or meth.... like what you might expect from someone indulging in these things....think about it.

if the amount is not too  much, and mixed with cannabis, the effects may be somewhat masked..... but as the effects of cannabis wear off, the others will be kicking in more. cannabis usually ends in a nap. other things usually end up staying up all night or doing some crazy project or other for an extended marathon.

the effects of an opiod may be harder to recognize. im not really familiar with this class of drugs, but i would think it would be far more catatonic and personality-destroying than the artistic creativity enhancing effects of cannabis.

anyways, its so suspicious to  me that people are railing so hard against this thread in the shroomery of all places, and it should be suspicious to you too. like i said, we know there are internet cops policing this place for sure, and the secret society factions are among the cops and agents all around the country and world for that matter.

in contrast to those spouting negativity and insults, i would like to clarify my point of promoting love, kindness, nonviolence, and brotherhood among all people regardless of background. we all know there are some very evil people in the world who have been fighting against such unity and want to divide, conquer, and oppress humanity for their own selfish, greedy, and short-sighted goals. love to all. -jvb

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: WARNING SHROOMERITES Drugs Being Placed In Cannabis Flowers??? [Re: smack]
    #12008232 - 02/11/10 10:38 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

smack said:
Hey Pris! Apparently he called you out on the whole "disinfo" gig.

as a government disinfo agent I can assure you that very little he says is accurate

we do sacrifice babies and drink their blood

Offlinejainveganbuddha
shaman
 User Gallery

Re: WARNING SHROOMERITES Drugs Being Placed In Cannabis Flowers??? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12011315 - 02/11/10 06:57 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

lol. youve been exposed....goddarn fascist pigs!

:wink:

--------------------

Invisibleawesomebastard
Lost
Male User Gallery

#12011602 - 02/11/10 07:30 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

OP seems like he may be a moralfag trying to convince us that weed is dangerous.

I heard about shit like this in DARE and health class.

"Marijaunna is laced with all kinds of drugs and you never know what you are smoking, could be PCP cocaine or heroin" --Coach my freshman health class teacher.

--------------------
"Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds and fanatics." ~ C.J. Keyser

Mr. Cypher said: "I just tell the girls how sexy I am and their panties melt."

Offlinelaotzo
Struggling with Math
Male

Loc: Texas, poo country Flag
Re: WARNING SHROOMERITES Drugs Being Placed In Cannabis Flowers??? [Re: awesomebastard]
    #12011691 - 02/11/10 07:40 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

BONUS!

so would you like to supersize that order with a spray of MDPV and Methylone, sir?

sure thing, wtf!

if they were really doing this it would be in another baggy at another price lol.

--------------------
if you can't beat them, arrange to have it done.

george carlin...RIP:heart:

laotzo

Invisibleawesomebastard
Lost
Male User Gallery

Re: WARNING SHROOMERITES Drugs Being Placed In Cannabis Flowers??? [Re: laotzo]
    #12011702 - 02/11/10 07:41 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

ya I know I wish the gov or my dealer put opium and cocaine in my weed.

Shit as you said is a bonus. :bobmarley:

--------------------
"Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds and fanatics." ~ C.J. Keyser

Mr. Cypher said: "I just tell the girls how sexy I am and their panties melt."

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale