Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGrizzdude
Twistificated
 User Gallery

Loc: The year of the Big Dirty
How much shrooms does it take you to trip with visuals?
    #11939687 - 02/01/10 12:52 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I'm just ondering how much do you guys need to eat to really trip and see nice visuals? Most people I know need around 3 or more grams to trip like that. Why do I trip like that on only about a gram?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecircastes
Big Questions Small Head
Male User Gallery

Loc: straya Flag
Re: How much shrooms does it take you to trip with visuals? [Re: Grizzdude]
    #11939898 - 02/01/10 01:40 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Brain chemistry is insanely complex. There's a whole level of brain functioning that hasn't been explored yet, so I heard a psychiatrist say. So, you might have chemistry that doesn't take much to perturb everyday consciousness.

--------------------
My solitude...
My shield...
My armour...

TESTED
WITH
FULL
FORCE

OfflineLucas89
lysergicmescalcybin
Male User Gallery

Loc: USSR
    #11939963 - 02/01/10 02:00 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

this is a weird question... i can get "visuals" off about 1.5-2grams of cubensis. although i dont get intense colourful 3d crazy insane visuals off that small an amount. i need 3g+ plus for that.

unless your eating penis envy, i had 0.8g of those today and tripped very very hard!:mushroom2:

--------------------

Offlinedehoefasho
Male

Re: How much shrooms does it take you to trip with visuals? [Re: Lucas89]
    #11939983 - 02/01/10 02:05 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I usually eat an eighth to trip with intense visuals. Light visuals at 2g.

--------------------
:mushroom2:

The universe is far smaller than the complexities of the conscious and subconscious.

OfflineAudigy7
Who do you love?

Re: How much shrooms does it take you to trip with visuals? [Re: dehoefasho]
    #11941793 - 02/01/10 12:29 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Your market may vary seems to be the name of the game here. 2g is generally where the visuals seem to take off, though, with like an 8th getting up into intenseland.

OfflineJabbawaya

#11941805 - 02/01/10 12:31 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Grizzdude said:
I'm just ondering how much do you guys need to eat to really trip and see nice visuals?

Basically any amount, directly proportional with dose. But it wasn't always like that. With more "experience," somehow good visuals can be achieved at almost any dose above 1g.

--------------------

OfflineGrizzdude
Twistificated
 User Gallery

Loc: The year of the Big Dirty
Re: How much shrooms does it take you to trip with visuals? [Re: Jabbawaya]
    #11941876 - 02/01/10 12:44 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I've only tripped a few times, and they were all very visual and pretty intense(all 1 - 1.2g's). I thought thats how it was for everyone and then now I'm finding out most people need around 3 or more g's to trip like that. I could see 2g's sending me into some parrallel universe or something. I guess that would be a good thing though.

--------------------

InvisibleBEEP
Re: How much shrooms does it take you to trip with visuals? [Re: Lucas89]
    #11941921 - 02/01/10 12:55 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

A really small amount like 1.5-2.5 grams of cubensis can get me seeing awesome geometrical CEVs and OEVS like objects melting and flowing, I think everyones different though, I've tripped with my sister before on the same dose from the same batch, while the whole lawn was lighting up with patterns and colors for me she didn't have any visuals at all. I think this is pretty interesting since we're closely related and should have pretty similar chemistry. It might have something to do with your personal life experience and how you view the world.

Offlinemoe.ron
Coral Reefer

Loc: Edge City
Re: How much shrooms does it take you to trip with visuals? [Re: BEEP]
    #11943240 - 02/01/10 04:49 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

IME visual distorsion have more to do with my state of mind/external stimuli than my dose.

I find that regardless of the amount of shrooms (or lsd really) Ive eaten the visuals come on where there is a lack of other stimuli. The calmer I sit, the quieter the rooms the mellower the vibe, the more the rolling and waving and twising and morphing.  If I get really messed up in a high stimuli environment (like a concert or party) I am way less likely to experience interesting or intense visuals that I am on a moderate dose in a clam environment (like a park or my living room)...just me though, everyone responds differently

--------------------
Boy Man God Shit...

Invisiblealexithymia
Smiling Puppy

Loc: Utah
Re: How much shrooms does it take you to trip with visuals? [Re: moe.ron]
    #11943305 - 02/01/10 04:57 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

The most I've done is 2.5 grams and I've had some pretty decent visuals there. 1.5 grams and I get really soft ones (thinks billowing lightly, textured patterns standing out clearly, really crisp bright colors, etc).

I can't wait to step it up a notch. I'm going to do an eighth this summer. Should be a good time.

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Loc: House of Mirrors
Re: How much shrooms does it take you to trip with visuals? [Re: alexithymia]
    #11943390 - 02/01/10 05:09 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

about 2gs of cubes will begin them for me

also setting makes a big difference

Invisiblenowwhoutthink
maybe im dreaming
 User Gallery

Loc: 805 Saint Cloud Road Mars
Re: How much shrooms does it take you to trip with visuals? [Re: morrowasted]
    #11943418 - 02/01/10 05:13 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

3-4 gs...usually unknown strain (extreme 3D visuals)

1.5gs last month off some amazing strong  Thai strain?

--------------------

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: How much shrooms does it take you to trip with visuals? [Re: nowwhoutthink]
    #11943425 - 02/01/10 05:14 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

About 3 grams for a real trip.

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

InvisibleLongStrangeTrip
Deadhead

Re: How much shrooms does it take you to trip with visuals? [Re: pfxtc]
    #11944560 - 02/01/10 08:27 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I have tripped hundreds and hundreds of times on many psychedelic drugs. More than a hundred over many years on mushrooms specifically.

I get crazy visuals at 1 gram. I always have. Shit, I had a .8 gram mushroom once in tea, not long ago, that made my walls melt! I have also done large doses though, they are just REALLY intense, more so than it seems many of my friends do. My largest was around 5 grams dry, something I never repeated again; although it was an incredibly productive and awakening experience. My first actually, of any psychedelic. Maybe that has something to do with it :smile:

--------------------
Nothing I say or do is factual; every single thing I write is a work of fiction. Got no idea what I'm talking about here~

"Once in awhile, you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right"~  (Grateful Dead)

"o puer, qui omnia nomini debes"; "You, boy, who owe's everything to a name"~ Mark Anthony

"Nihil est incertius vulgo, nihil obscurius voluntate hominum, nihil fallacius ratione tota comitiorum."; "Nothing is more unpredictable than the mob, nothing more obscure than public opinion, nothing more deceptive than the whole political system."~ Cicero

InvisibleScudreloaded
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Wonderland
Re: How much shrooms does it take you to trip with visuals? [Re: LongStrangeTrip]
    #11945522 - 02/01/10 11:16 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

1.7 gives me a few peaks anymore these days. Nothing to hard at all, never feel out of it on a low dose like that anymore.
3.4 gives me visuals, the head trip becomes very heavy and thought orientated.
only had 7 grams once. lots of visuals, but i only recomend to experienced trippers. This level trip would scare most common people that only eat a half 8th at a time. the pinwheels of color were huge.
start your doses off low then the next time do a lil more. and so on and so on.
Learn your levels and figure it out

--------------------
We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. - Hunter S. Thompson

- believe what you may but take the internet with a grain of salt

Invisibleswimmingfast

Re: How much shrooms does it take you to trip with visuals? [Re: Scudreloaded]
    #11945568 - 02/01/10 11:25 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

1.5g-2g gives me moderate visuals. Although I haven't dosed below 1.5 before so I don't know about that :shrug:

>4 and things move around faster, but I never had any wacky visuals on mushrooms before...

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
Re: How much shrooms does it take you to trip with visuals? [Re: swimmingfast]
    #11945580 - 02/01/10 11:27 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

5 grams is my preferred minimum dose. I will go lower only if I don't have 5 grams handy. If I have access to more, I prefer 7-10 grams.

InvisibleScudreloaded
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Wonderland
Re: How much shrooms does it take you to trip with visuals? [Re: nooneman]
    #11945591 - 02/01/10 11:29 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

i've had crazy visuals when i've hippie flipped (shrooms + x)
see people in mirrors that arent there.
dunno which drug was causing it but both flips its hapaned

--------------------
We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. - Hunter S. Thompson

- believe what you may but take the internet with a grain of salt

InvisibleAcidDropper420
I'm from Canada,eh?

Loc: British Columbia Flag
Re: How much shrooms does it take you to trip with visuals? [Re: Scudreloaded]
    #11945717 - 02/01/10 11:54 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

if your looking for decent visuals i'd say 5.5 to 7 grams

but its a ride!:awecid:

--------------------

InvisibleCycleThoughts
Researcher
Male

Re: How much shrooms does it take you to trip with visuals? [Re: moe.ron]
    #11945994 - 02/02/10 01:40 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

moe.ron said:
IME visual distorsion have more to do with my state of mind/external stimuli than my dose.

I find that regardless of the amount of shrooms (or lsd really) Ive eaten the visuals come on where there is a lack of other stimuli. The calmer I sit, the quieter the rooms the mellower the vibe, the more the rolling and waving and twising and morphing.  If I get really messed up in a high stimuli environment (like a concert or party) I am way less likely to experience interesting or intense visuals that I am on a moderate dose in a clam environment (like a park or my living room)...just me though, everyone responds differently

Exactly, enviroment has a huge affect on visuals.  If you're sitting in a smokey room with a blacklight or something, you're gonna trip out more than if you're in your normally lit kitchen.  Doesn't mean you won't have visuals in the kitchen, but they come out easier when you're in a calmer and usually darker enviroment I find, especially dark areas with low lighting.  Riding in a car is great for me, especially in the rain, the way the lights reflect off the road.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains