Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Your idea on the perfect psychedelic experience. [Re: the bizzle]
    #11722149 - 12/26/09 04:48 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I'll agree that usually chasing the high (wanting more and MORE euphoria) usually leads to suffering and unhappiness, but certainly one can have one's cake and eat it too by maintaining happiness throughout moderate drug use.  There's not necessarily a low for every high.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCamKron
Mychotic
 User Gallery

#11722218 - 12/26/09 05:04 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

the bizzle said:
Quote:

deCypher said:

Quote:

the bizzle said:
Junkies spend their whole life wanting drugs (and life) on THEIR terms, and go nowhere but in circles

I think it's better to discover what life's actual, real terms are, and learn how to live

I live my life by my own terms and not by some imaginary objective standard that dictates how I ought to live.  My own terms include the recognition that these terms may and should change to increase my personal happiness, of course.

I don't know if you are agreeing or disagreeing with me.

basically I am just saying that you can't have your cake and eat it too.

Well, you can...but then you'll get fat. That's the way the world works.

you might not get the woman you'd want if you're a lardass, for example, and I generally don't perceive lardasses as being in tune with the flow of energy of the universe (you can substitute lardass for lardmind or lardsoul if you want)  :shrug:

lol what the fuck are you even talking about?
you dont seem to like drugs, so let me warn you this forum is pretty much a bunch of drugged up people chillin (myself included)
trolling?

anyway to answer the thread,
i like to trip hard, so larger doses are usually the case.

-Thoughts becoming reality/extremely vivid
-Intense hallucinations
-Total disconnect from reality
-loss of a sense of time
-hidden messages from my subconscious (or whatever you want to call it)
are all things i love in an intense trip

--------------------
:cool: :mushroom2: :cool: All Pics And Advice Is Just Google Research :cool: :mushroom2: :cool: :mushroom2:

OfflineIstigkeit
Good Vibrations
Male

Loc: Across The Universe
Re: Your idea on the perfect psychedelic experience. [Re: Thisfire]
    #11722633 - 12/26/09 06:41 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

No such thing, bro. a psychedelic experience is what it is- perfect in it's imperfection/perfection.

--------------------

Offlinethe bizzle
the joke that no one spoke

Loc: :seriousbusiness:
Re: Your idea on the perfect psychedelic experience. [Re: deCypher]
    #11723240 - 12/26/09 09:08 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

CamKron said:
Quote:

the bizzle said:
Quote:

deCypher said:

Quote:

the bizzle said:
Junkies spend their whole life wanting drugs (and life) on THEIR terms, and go nowhere but in circles

I think it's better to discover what life's actual, real terms are, and learn how to live

I live my life by my own terms and not by some imaginary objective standard that dictates how I ought to live.  My own terms include the recognition that these terms may and should change to increase my personal happiness, of course.

I don't know if you are agreeing or disagreeing with me.

basically I am just saying that you can't have your cake and eat it too.

Well, you can...but then you'll get fat. That's the way the world works.

you might not get the woman you'd want if you're a lardass, for example, and I generally don't perceive lardasses as being in tune with the flow of energy of the universe (you can substitute lardass for lardmind or lardsoul if you want)  :shrug:

lol what the fuck are you even talking about?
you dont seem to like drugs, so let me warn you this forum is pretty much a bunch of drugged up people chillin (myself included)
trolling?

ROFLWUT
:rofl: ahahahahahahahaha

thanks for the warning. i didn't notice people did drugs here in my 6000+ posts, several of which contain the mood status "tripping".

...                ...      ... LOL I dont seem to like drugs.

That is ridiculous, my beef is not with drugs, but with the attitude of wanting to re-design the very thing that designed you, or not wanting to harmonize with it whatsoever, and therefore missing out on a lot (not referring to anybody here). I do dislike drugs like crack, for reasons I really shouldn't have to explain, or just dont feel like explaining. 

no, I'm not trolling. I will explain what I mean below...

Quote:

deCypher said:
I'll agree that usually chasing the high (wanting more and MORE euphoria) usually leads to suffering and unhappiness, but certainly one can have one's cake and eat it too by maintaining happiness throughout moderate drug use.  There's not necessarily a low for every high.

I can agree with you bro. The only thang I'm saying is that you can't alter the fact that cake does what cake does, or sugar molecules do what sugar molecules do. I mean, you can't make snow not be cold, etc.  It is better to get used to the fact that snow is cold, or any other example, and learn how to find well-being and happiness with what is, instead of wishing you could re-craft the world to where earthquakes and tornados never happened.

So all in all, i guess what I'm saying is that you could have an idea of what the absolute 100% perfect woman would be, but if that's what you're really after, you will miss out on appreciating something really incredible and beautiful

My idea of the perfect psychedelic experience, is discovering that the psychedelic experience (life and everything there is) is already perfect.

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

Offlineant61
Male

Loc: colorado
    #11723332 - 12/26/09 09:39 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Logonaut said:
I take LSD in a high dose.  Suddenly something goes terribly wrong.. I start convulsing and I pass out.  I wake up and I'm a 37 year old blond woman who's been in a coma for a year.  She never gets her memory back, and it's 1930.  She/I still remembers this future life in 2009 (or 2010) when I took all of this acid.

I have no real knowledge of many things in the 30's.  I have to wait until things I know happened (invasion of poland, invention of LSD) to happen before I'm able to decide whether I'm crazy.  Actually, I'll never know if I'm just in some kind of coma, and which life of mine is real. 

1.  ive had the perfect trip a few times, with lsd,mushrooms,mescaline,
they were all high dose's

lsd qualodes lots of good weed
muushrooms-5gm mdma hash
mescaline-70gms 2gm-mushrooms.....

2.  that sound like a book,called "some other place some other time"
in the book this guy wakes up in another life ,with anew wife,kids, carrea,
everytime he goes to sleep,so one day his srink induseas a coma were he stays to long and starts to belive he's the guy,then he starts to ggo to sleep as the new guy and has dreams about his real life, and goes crazy,,,,,,,,

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder