Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSerialDiscrepancy
Stranger

Re: Girls who are into psychedelics [Re: pfxtc]
    #11705853 - 12/23/09 12:34 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

pfxtc said:
Quote:

TTT said:
Its all in who you know and where you go.

Go to festivals, good concerts, raves, psytrance parties, etc.....

As someone who is not into any of that, it's quite hard to find girls who are into psychedelics. :yawn:

i feel you man..fuck raves..any way im not looking for a chic just because she trips..its more about having open minded partner that you can experience things with..also that scene from SALT LAKE CITY PUNK just popped in my head the one ware there fucking on acid and the nuclear bomb drops and the mushroom cloud sweeps over the city..in the end the girl just ends being a slut..but one could argue that she was just a free spirit

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAntiEverything
im not a doctor
Male

Re: Girls who are into psychedelics [Re: SerialDiscrepancy]
    #11705867 - 12/23/09 12:35 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

most girls that love psychedelics are also FREAKY in bed

dont be surprised if they sleep around and cheat on you, most girls do anyway.

--------------------
You are at once
both
the quiet
and
the confusion
of my heart.
-Franz Kafka

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Girls who are into psychedelics [Re: SerialDiscrepancy]
    #11705869 - 12/23/09 12:36 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

My ideal partner is a woman who enjoys weed and psychedelics but who is also down for the occasional hard drug binge.  :leaf: :mushroom2: :naughty: :syringe:

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

InvisibleyogabunnyM
fancy cat
Female User Gallery

Loc: Nasty Women Get Shit Done
Re: Girls who are into psychedelics [Re: deCypher]
    #11705874 - 12/23/09 12:36 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

deCypher said:
The dilated eyes of girls on psychedelics is pretty damn arousing, I'll admit, but there are also very few sights sexier than a girl flipping her hair back before bending down to do a line of hard drugs or the naughty smile of an attractive woman holding a full syringe.  Tripper chicks however do tend to be better relationship material since they're more prone to good philosophical conversation.

DUDE, i have the most badass rockstar photos of one of my best friends dressed as rainbow brite about to do a line before we left for a festival one day....i don't think she'd be keen on my posting it here, but i'll ask.  hehe.

--------------------

InvisibleTTT
Cultivate the inside
 User Gallery

#11705893 - 12/23/09 12:39 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

deCypher said:
My ideal partner is a woman who enjoys weed and psychedelics but who is also down for the occasional hard drug binge.  :leaf: :mushroom2: :naughty: :syringe:

Its hard to find girls like that?  I guess I kind of assumed most girls who tripped were like me and enjoyed all drugs.

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Girls who are into psychedelics [Re: yogabunny]
    #11705896 - 12/23/09 12:40 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

yogabunny said:
Quote:

pfxtc said:

Poser trippers, perfect word for most of the female trippers I've ever ran into. Another word is attention whores :lol: Guys can be attention whores/poser trippers as well though, it's not restricted by gender.

Girls are bitches, :lol:

:mad:

i hate it when people make stereotypes based on things as trite as gender.

assholes and mean people come in all shapes, sizes and colors and whether they have a vagina or penis is neither here nor there.  bad people are bad people.

TTT it sucks you've had bad experiences with girlfriends :/  i love all the goddesses in my life that i consider friends and soul sistahs.  i hope you can meet some like minded girls that will change your mind about having female friends.

I just thought it was interesting how some girls also seem to dislike other girls, hence "girls are bitches". Stereotypes are fun!

By the way, It's the assholes with a vagina AND a penis that you need to watch out for!

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#11705897 - 12/23/09 12:40 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I am intrigued.  :strokebeard:

--------------------

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Re: Girls who are into psychedelics [Re: AntiEverything]
    #11705901 - 12/23/09 12:41 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

AntiEverything said:
my ladyfriend is a VERY eager psychonaut

she has tried shrooms a few times with not much result...
and then LSD once with AMAZING results

connecting with another woman in that was is very powerful to me.

not to mention the insatiable, all night fucking

Haha, yes!

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

OfflineBeanhead
IS IRONIC PARADOX
 User Gallery

Loc: Geospatial inversion.
    #11705902 - 12/23/09 12:41 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

The shroomery has been flooded with awesome pictures lately :awedance:

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Girls who are into psychedelics [Re: TTT]
    #11705905 - 12/23/09 12:41 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

TTT said:
Its hard to find girls like that?  I guess I kind of assumed most girls who tripped were like me and enjoyed all drugs.

Either the tripper girls I know strongly disapprove of any hard drugs or the girls I know who are into hard drugs became complete junkies with no sense of moderation.  :sad:

--------------------

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

#11705910 - 12/23/09 12:44 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

deCypher said:
Quote:

TTT said:

Either the tripper girls I know strongly disapprove of any hard drugs or the girls I know who are into hard drugs became complete junkies with no sense of moderation.  :sad:

That's how I have seen it as well.

--------------------

koods said:

Life-long trip report

InvisibleTTT
Cultivate the inside
 User Gallery

#11705915 - 12/23/09 12:45 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

deCypher said:
Quote:

TTT said:

Aww, yeah I could see how that would happen.

It gets hard to control yourself with opiates. I have trouble trying to keep it occasional. It probably helps me out a lot that I like very expensive glass pipes and can be bad about impulsive buys. That seems to prevent me from buying bad drugs too much. Haha

I know theres girls that are down for any drugs in moderation though. Isnt yogabunny?

Edited by TTT (12/23/09 12:47 PM)

InvisibleyogabunnyM
fancy cat
Female User Gallery

#11705919 - 12/23/09 12:46 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

pfxtc said:
Quote:

yogabunny said:
Quote:

pfxtc said:

Poser trippers, perfect word for most of the female trippers I've ever ran into. Another word is attention whores :lol: Guys can be attention whores/poser trippers as well though, it's not restricted by gender.

assholes and mean people come in all shapes, sizes and colors and whether they have a vagina or penis is neither here nor there.  bad people are bad people.

TTT it sucks you've had bad experiences with girlfriends :/  i love all the goddesses in my life that i consider friends and soul sistahs.  i hope you can meet some like minded girls that will change your mind about having female friends.

I just thought it was interesting how some girls also seem to dislike other girls, hence "girls are bitches". Stereotypes are fun!

By the way, It's the assholes with a vagina AND a penis that you need to watch out for!

i think there is a specific type of girl, who, in order to seem like one of the guys or cooler or something says things like "i get along better with guys" or "all my friends are guys".  when in reality it's their own issues that make it difficult for them to maintain close relationships.  i am talking in general about people i've come across IRL.

--------------------

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#11705929 - 12/23/09 12:49 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

TTT said:
It gets hard to control yourself with opiates.

Ain't that the truth.  I mean, I'm not gonna lie... I've definitely been through the whole junkie thing of month long binges with drugs and general debauchery, but eventually you have to learn moderation or you'll get killed.

--------------------

InvisibleyogabunnyM
fancy cat
Female User Gallery

#11705931 - 12/23/09 12:50 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

TTT said:

Aww, yeah I could see how that would happen.

It gets hard to control yourself with opiates. I have trouble trying to keep it occasional. It probably helps me out a lot that I like very expensive glass pipes and can be bad about impulsive buys. That seems to prevent me from buying bad drugs too much. Haha

I know theres girls that are down for any drugs in moderation though. Isnt yogabunny?

woot!

:bunnypeace:

--------------------

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

#11705933 - 12/23/09 12:51 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

yogabunny said:
Quote:

pfxtc said:
Quote:

yogabunny said:
Quote:

pfxtc said:

i think there is a specific type of girl, who, in order to seem like one of the guys or cooler or something says things like "i get along better with guys" or "all my friends are guys".  when in reality it's their own issues that make it difficult for them to maintain close relationships.  i am talking in general about people i've come across IRL.

Well we all have issues, but what you're saying makes perfect sense. I know a lot of guys who fit in better with girls, does that mean they have some kind of personality issue or that they're gay? Not necessarily, it is possible they just enjoy the company of one sex over the other. I think it would be awkward as hell to be the only girl in a big group however, I always felt bad in a way whenever we had big hangouts and there was only one girl there.

--------------------

koods said:

Life-long trip report

OfflineMorican
Stranger
 User Gallery

#11705939 - 12/23/09 12:52 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

pfxtc said:
Quote:

Morican said:
Thanks TTT, I figured that, it's just that I've been with a anti-everything girl for so long and hung out in only those circle for so long that I had (till I found shroomery) felt like I was the last pot head/tripper in the world and everyone else had "grown up".

It's nice to just post with my kind of people, I could only imagine having an intimate relationship with one.

My ex girl friend before the anti-everything one was 420 friendly, smoked with me a couple of times but it wasn't for her. She did however allow me (Did not trip)  to continue doing it and even growing it after.

I will be hitting up festivals for sure and if I'm lucky some day I will meet a trip friendly girl that likes me how I am and maybe even likes doing things with me.

I've found out that a lot of the married people on the Shroomery hide their fascination with psychedelics from their partners. Seems like a pretty hefty thing to hide to me.

pfxtc True that about the it being a pretty hefty thing to hide or lie about as ended up being my case. This is why I need a tripper or trip friendly woman to be with.
I don't plan on lying anymore about what I like to do anymore, that way if a woman continues to want to be with me, it's on her.

I really don't feel like getting dumped or cheated on again, but I guess you take that risk when trying to be with anyone.
My ex-was completely anti everything and is a whore that cheated on me before.

InvisibleTTT
Cultivate the inside
 User Gallery

#11705945 - 12/23/09 12:53 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

pfxtc said:
Well we all have issues, but what you're saying makes perfect sense. I know a lot of guys who fit in better with girls, does that mean they have some kind of personality issue or that they're gay? Not necessarily, it is possible they just enjoy the company of one sex over the other. I think it would be awkward as hell to be the only girl in a big group however, I always felt bad in a way whenever we had big hangouts and there was only one girl there.

I actually find those situations to be more comfortable.

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#11705978 - 12/23/09 12:57 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

yogabunny said:
Quote:

TTT said:

woot!

:bunnypeace:

FTW hahah.

As far as which gender I'm more comfortable talking to I would probably say nerdy girls.  Don't get me wrong, a night of some good ol' fashioned male bonding is mandatory every now and then but I can't stand talking about sports and I just feel a better connection with women.

--------------------

Invisibleelementswrath
Finger' trippin good
Male User Gallery

Loc: suiciety Flag
    #11705980 - 12/23/09 12:57 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

it's kinda funny, i only like to trip with girls.:lol:

ever since i was a kid almost all of my family was comprised of females and i didn't have a father.
so i guess the only people i can relate to is females.
call me what you will, but i guess being raised that way has made me able to share my emotions easier and have some feminine characteristics.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder