Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Loc: The Astral Realm
Archaeologists Claim They They've Found Lost City of Atlantis
    #11662502 - 12/16/09 02:10 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

"Undersea archaeologists have found the ruins of an ancient city on the bottom of the Caribbean Sea, and researchers claim that it is the fabled and lost city of Atlantis. The satellite photos do show something that could be a city, and the researchers believe that what they've found would predate the pyramids of Egypt. Indeed they claim to be able to make out a pyramid and other city-like structures from the satellite photos.

The archaeologists have so far refused to divulge their identities or the location in the Caribbean. They say they are raising money for an expedition to confirm their findings."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/12/16/archaeologists-claim-they_n_394240.html

Video: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/34446228#34446228

________________________________________________________________________________________

So maybe a pole shift really did cause Atlantis to sink....?

DW said a few months ago that their was a National Geographic article about Atlantis being discovered near Cuba in the Caribbean, that was later stifled from being produced.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
Re: Archaeologists Claim They They've Found Lost City of Atlantis [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11662557 - 12/16/09 02:18 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Wrong location. Atlantis is a european myth, not an American myth. More than that, Atlantis is probably just a reference to the Minoan civilization. Sad that they had to go, too. Their labyrinth is amazing, as is their art.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoan_eruption

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Re: Archaeologists Claim They They've Found Lost City of Atlantis [Re: nooneman]
    #11662646 - 12/16/09 02:33 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Yea, it's A European myth which originated in antiquity if I'm not mistaken... such as Egypt or Kush or whatever.

And where it exists now had no bearing really. The idea of the pole shift is that certain areas of the world that are now under water were once on land, and the polar icecaps then freeze over in new areas.

InvisibleNlightNd1
∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇
Male User Gallery

Loc: Holographic Omniverse
Re: Archaeologists Claim They They've Found Lost City of Atlantis [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11662739 - 12/16/09 02:49 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

:handth: Nice find c0sm0nautt! I was wondering if scientists would ever discover this ancient city's remains. The geometric architecture in those photos is unmistakably man-made in my opinion. That must be Atlantis. Hopefully this will shed some light on the super-advanced artificial enigmas of the ancient world. I think the Atlanteans helped create the pyramids among other ancient structures, not aliens.

--------------------
Turn off your mind, relax and floatdown stream. It is not dying. Lay down all thought, surrender to the void. It is shining.

:darkside: Pink Floyd :darkside:

Edited by NlightNd1 (12/16/09 03:08 PM)

InvisibleMiddlemanM

Re: Archaeologists Claim They They've Found Lost City of Atlantis [Re: nooneman]
    #11663174 - 12/16/09 04:12 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

nooneman said:
Wrong location. Atlantis is a european myth, not an American myth. More than that, Atlantis is probably just a reference to the Minoan civilization. Sad that they had to go, too. Their labyrinth is amazing, as is their art.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoan_eruption

There are flood legends and small flood events all over the world, an advanced ancient civilization did exist but calling it Atlantis is a short-cut to thinking.

Invisiblecesarmd7

Re: Archaeologists Claim They They've Found Lost City of Atlantis *DELETED* [Re: NlightNd1]
    #11663392 - 12/16/09 04:45 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by cesarmd7

Reason for deletion: .

InvisibleNlightNd1
∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇
Male User Gallery

Re: Archaeologists Claim They They've Found Lost City of Atlantis [Re: cesarmd7]
    #11663520 - 12/16/09 05:00 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I believe it is most likely the remains of Atlantis because this discovery coincides with Edgar Cayce's Atlantis prophecies. He stated that archaeological evidence of Atlantis would be discovered in 1969. In this year the Bimini Road was discovered in the Bahamas. Many people including myself believe that the Bimini Road is part of the ancient civilization referred to as Atlantis. Here's an illustration of the Bimini Road:

--------------------
Turn off your mind, relax and floatdown stream. It is not dying. Lay down all thought, surrender to the void. It is shining.

Invisiblecesarmd7

Re: Archaeologists Claim They They've Found Lost City of Atlantis *DELETED* [Re: NlightNd1]
    #11664196 - 12/16/09 06:38 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by cesarmd7

Reason for deletion: .

InvisibleNlightNd1
∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇
Male User Gallery

Re: Archaeologists Claim They They've Found Lost City of Atlantis [Re: cesarmd7]
    #11664353 - 12/16/09 06:57 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

cesarmd7 said:
Did he say anything about findings around this time though?  :justdontknow:  I've never looked too deep into his "prophesies"

No. On a time line, his prophecies end with the one about the beginning stages of a polar-shift which referred to the years 1958 - 1998. That's as far into the future as any of his predictions go.

Quote:

But speaking of edgar cayce and Atlantis, didn't he also said there was a secret room under the left paw of the sphinx in Egypt that contained scrolls or something like that with info on the building of the pyramids and Atlantis, and later archaeologists confirmed that there was indeed a room or passage there.

What ever happened with that? does anyone know if it was ever investigated? was anything found?

As far as I know, the archaeologists weren't given permission to investigate it any further.

--------------------

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Re: Archaeologists Claim They They've Found Lost City of Atlantis [Re: NlightNd1]
    #11664378 - 12/16/09 07:01 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

NlightNd1 said:
That's as far into the future as any of his predictions go.

That's why we have David Wilcock now :smile:

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
    #11664471 - 12/16/09 07:18 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

c0sm0nautt said:
Yea, it's A European myth which originated in antiquity if I'm not mistaken... such as Egypt or Kush or whatever.

Plato is why we still know it. He told what we currently know to be the oldest story of Atlantis. There might not have even been a myth before him, thus a lot of people speculate that Plato directly based his story of Atlantis on the Minoan civilization. And there is archeological and historical information to back this up.

Of course, a lot of cities were destroyed by floods over the years. Flood stories are a very common trope of ancient mythology the world round. Even in America there were an incredible amount of flood stories, but they were very different from the European flood stories. It makes sense, the last several hundred thousand years that humanity has been around has had some pretty incredible climate change.

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
    #11664545 - 12/16/09 07:28 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

There's a lot of speculation that the Greeks received all of their knowledge from the Ethiopians, which could have included the story of Atlantis.

InvisibleBiG_StroOnZ
Male User Gallery

#11666205 - 12/17/09 12:57 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

There were more continents than just Atlantis (Hyperborea, Thule, Lemuria, Mu) and not all of these antediluvian civilizations were submerged. For instance, look at Ireland and all the megalithic mysteries still present there...

Offlinemeatcakeman
the search for bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: el sol
    #11666293 - 12/17/09 01:25 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

c0sm0nautt said:

I think you are mistaken.

Plato personally wrote about Atlantis several times in full personal account. He's the earliest ancient primary text known to mankind to have even mentioned the city.

--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Offlineastralexplosion
mastermind
Male
Loc: CO
    #11667812 - 12/17/09 11:48 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

If I remember right plato had heared the story of atlantis from one of the main leaders of that time(cant remember names). and the leader in turn heared it from another civilization at that time where he was carrying on an expedition. its all stories so far. their is alot of places that got flooded, And I think Atlantis has ben buried for so long we will not be able to just come across it in the ocean. Im sure years of the crust shifting, sea life etc. growing over it made it like solid rock. The most solid evidence we have of atlantis is not physical but verbal. in one of these posts they have a link to the video where the mayans themselves claim that their original civilization was atlantis, which sunk or was swallowed up forcing them to branch out etc. what I dont understand is if the mayans where atlantians, why dont they clear up more about it?

InvisibleMiddlemanM

#11673053 - 12/18/09 01:55 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

c0sm0nautt said:
Quote:

NlightNd1 said:

He has some balls comparing himself to Cayce.
That should be pointed out by others, not one's self.

InvisibleOlympus Mons
esprit de l'univers

Loc: ∞
    #11673684 - 12/18/09 08:04 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

c0sm0nautt said:
There's a lot of speculation that the Greeks received all of their knowledge from the Ethiopians, which could have included the story of Atlantis.

i read this thing last year about how without african philosophy there would be no western philosophy. it was interesting. But back to your original post, i found out about a group a while ago that was and probably still is studying the bimini road. I believe they discovered it and are claiming the whole site is atlantis, but theyve been on tv and stuff so i dunno.

--------------------
I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fists and beat it
I light my torch and burn it
I am the beast I worship....

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

Loc: red panda village
Re: Archaeologists Claim They They've Found Lost City of Atlantis [Re: NlightNd1]
    #11673725 - 12/18/09 08:14 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

NlightNd1 said:
I believe it is most likely the remains of Atlantis because this discovery coincides with Edgar Cayce's Atlantis prophecies. He stated that archaeological evidence of Atlantis would be discovered in 1969. In this year the Bimini Road was discovered in the Bahamas. Many people including myself believe that the Bimini Road is part of the ancient civilization referred to as Atlantis. Here's an illustration of the Bimini Road:

OMG! If a "clair-voyant" can see it, then it must be so. :wow:

Jesus told me that. :etjesus:

--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Offlinepostanaldrip
human alien
Male

Loc: Earth
Re: Archaeologists Claim They They've Found Lost City of Atlantis [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #11673864 - 12/18/09 08:53 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

OMG! If a "clair-voyant" can see it, then it must be so. :wow:

Jesus told me that. :etjesus:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!  OMG!  LMFAO! You are sooooooo funny and clever and witty.  You really know how to make a point.  Can we be best friends?  Please?  Pretty please?

--------------------
"It's not until we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything." TDFC

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Re: Archaeologists Claim They They've Found Lost City of Atlantis [Re: Middleman]
    #11673904 - 12/18/09 09:04 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Middleman said:
Quote:

c0sm0nautt said:
Quote:

NlightNd1 said:

He has some balls comparing himself to Cayce.
That should be pointed out by others, not one's self.

It was originally pointed out by others, and David usually seems reluctant to mention it, and usually will only go into detail if pressed by others.

Here's a great introduction: http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/start-here/articles/36-introduction-to-the-wilcock--cayce--ra-connection

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/about-david-wilcock
"In November of 1996, at age 23, David broke through to direct verbal contact with his own Higher Self, thanks to the tuning provided by the Law of One study and the ongoing daily dreamwork. This proved to be the most important single event of David's entire life, and it utterly changed everything, taking all the outside studies and suddenly making them intensely personal. The source showed that it was outside of time and could accurately predict events before they happened with great precision, and it was also a fount of unending wisdom regarding how David could further grow spiritually. He had a lot more work to be done in releasing fear, increasing responsibility, developing his new scientific models, et cetera.

In September of 1997, David was told in a consciously induced OBE to move to Virginia Beach, Virginia. As soon as David arrived in Virginia Beach, many A.R.E. people recognized him as the spitting image of a young Edgar Cayce. Then, in November of 1997, after considerable speculation from self and others, David confronted his Source directly about the possibility of having been Edgar Cayce in a past life. The source said that "in short, the answer is yes... and with this knowledge comes great responsibility", and other than the start of the channeling itself, this was by far the greatest surprise of David's entire life. It was extremely difficult for him to accept this, but the readings insisted that he talk about it with others and spread the word. They also insisted that he either begin doing readings professionally and publish books for free online, or he would completely lose his ability."

If your into astrology:
http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/start-here/articles/35-wilcock-and-cayce-an-extraordinary-astrological-recapitulation
http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/start-here/articles/436-astrological-similarities-between-edgar-cayce-and-david-wilcock

Can you deny all of this?!

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

Loc: red panda village
Re: Archaeologists Claim They They've Found Lost City of Atlantis *DELETED* [Re: postanaldrip]
    #11674090 - 12/18/09 09:48 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by c0sm0nautt

Reason for deletion: Easy with the personal attacks.

--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

InvisibleOlympus Mons
esprit de l'univers

Re: Archaeologists Claim They They've Found Lost City of Atlantis [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #11674255 - 12/18/09 10:21 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

haha why would you assume he's a loser? youre sassy and i likes it.

--------------------

Offlinepostanaldrip
human alien
Male

Re: Archaeologists Claim They They've Found Lost City of Atlantis *DELETED* [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #11674522 - 12/18/09 11:26 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by c0sm0nautt

Reason for deletion: Easy with the personal attacks.

--------------------

InvisibleOlympus Mons
esprit de l'univers

Re: Archaeologists Claim They They've Found Lost City of Atlantis [Re: postanaldrip]
    #11674527 - 12/18/09 11:27 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

haha. i wanna ride the lie pony.

--------------------

Offlinepostanaldrip
human alien
Male

Re: Archaeologists Claim They They've Found Lost City of Atlantis [Re: Olympus Mons]
    #11674541 - 12/18/09 11:30 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

that will be $.25.

Thank you, come again.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals