Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineKrackatus

Loc: UK Flag
Re: Calling all of you who get negative effects(anxiety,panic attacks etc.) from cannabis. [Re: g00ru]
    #15166814 - 10/02/11 12:38 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I only experience negative effects from cannabis when I run out.

--------------------
"I thought I knew a lot about psychedelics before I encountered DMT... it showed me that I knew virtually nothing." - Terence McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleowls
just let go!

Loc: dancing Flag
Re: Calling all of you who get negative effects(anxiety,panic attacks etc.) from cannabis. [Re: g00ru]
    #15166835 - 10/02/11 12:42 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

guruu said:
Quote:

owls said:
Quote:

Cepheus said:
Really though, the reason I find it uncomfortable is because there is some aspect of my personality that I need to confront...

/thread

too many people blaim the cannabis for them not being able to enjoy the experience

yeah the THC isn't being mean, just a little intense sometimes

:potleaf::megacrankey::potleaf::megacrankey::potleaf::megacrankey:ARE YOU HAVING FUN YET????:potleaf::megacrankey::potleaf::megacrankey::potleaf::megacrankey:

yeh. and did i really just spell blame like that? :lol: :facepalm:

--------------------
i love you

you are beautiful! :rockon:

COME TOGETHER, JOIN THE PARTY!!

"what beith a man if he doth not enjoy cannabis?" :mushroom2:

OfflineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal Flag
Re: Calling all of you who get negative effects(anxiety,panic attacks etc.) from cannabis. [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #15166856 - 10/02/11 12:46 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

TL;DR  But when I find myself getting anxious from pot I remind myself why I smoked it in the first place and I instantly change my mindset to a more positive one.  Sometimes with us pot users, we'll get really introspective at the most inappropriate times and we need to just remind ourselves that there's a time and place for it.  When you feel really paranoid and/or uncomfortable whilst high, just remember why you smoked it in the first place: to feel high, happy, giddy, and positive, and carry that with you throughout the experience.

:sun:

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
Re: Calling all of you who get negative effects(anxiety,panic attacks etc.) from cannabis. [Re: Newbie]
    #15166932 - 10/02/11 01:03 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

exactly. OR, sometimes you have to be even more base in your reasoning.  Strait up I smoke pot because I like to put bullshit in my body sometimes. Swag.

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

OfflineYacub
Psychedelic Redneck
Male User Gallery

Loc: NOLA Flag
Re: Calling all of you who get negative effects(anxiety,panic attacks etc.) from cannabis. [Re: owls]
    #15167111 - 10/02/11 01:39 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

owls said:
/thread

too many people blaim the cannabis for them not being able to enjoy the experience

I don't know why some pot heads get so bent out of shape just because some people don't like weed. It's not for everyone, some people just don't like it.

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Re: Calling all of you who get negative effects(anxiety,panic attacks etc.) from cannabis. [Re: Yacub]
    #15167156 - 10/02/11 01:47 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

i'd say with like 70% of non pot smokers, it's due to a character defect

--------------------
check out my music!

OfflinePigasus
D.T.K.L.A.M.F.

Loc: slow death
    #15167177 - 10/02/11 01:49 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

weed can sometimes make me a little anxious or paranoid depending on the situation or mindset i'm in but i've never had anything remotely like the experiences of complete panic attacks or even psychedelic crises that some people seem to report from cannabis...

--------------------

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Re: Calling all of you who get negative effects(anxiety,panic attacks etc.) from cannabis. [Re: Pigasus]
    #15167187 - 10/02/11 01:51 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

i've had the full panic effect from weed...first time i smoked after eating 5 grams of shrooms a long time ago i was like hearing voices it was pretty bad lol.

but hey it's like shit used to be weird, now i think it's cool, so it evens out in the end

--------------------
check out my music!

OfflineYacub
Psychedelic Redneck
Male User Gallery

Re: Calling all of you who get negative effects(anxiety,panic attacks etc.) from cannabis. [Re: g00ru] * 1
    #15167200 - 10/02/11 01:55 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

guruu said:
i'd say with like 70% of non pot smokers, it's due to a character defect

:stonedjerk:

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Re: Calling all of you who get negative effects(anxiety,panic attacks etc.) from cannabis. [Re: Yacub]
    #15167220 - 10/02/11 01:58 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

oooo this is tooo weird ahh i'm a little baby!!! :scream: MY HEART IS BEATING TOO FAST WAAAAA

our society doesn't give you experiences that remind you of your mortality very much, and lots of people aren't looking for one at all, ever. which imo is a huge mistake.

--------------------
check out my music!

Offline2Cents
Male

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: Calling all of you who get negative effects(anxiety,panic attacks etc.) from cannabis. [Re: Spiderbaby]
    #15167226 - 10/02/11 02:00 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Spiderbaby said:
same with me, when i started smoking cannabis seemed like the best thing ever, i enjoyed every second of the high and i could get completely dicked over on smoke and have a great time,

but since i started using psychedelics my tolerance for smoke has gone way down and i dont enjoy it how i used to

same here.

--------------------
Long live the Shroomery!!!

Invisibledrr
Female
    #15167285 - 10/02/11 02:10 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

guruu said:
oooo this is tooo weird ahh i'm a little baby!!! :scream: MY HEART IS BEATING TOO FAST WAAAAA

our society doesn't give you experiences that remind you of your mortality very much, and lots of people aren't looking for one at all, ever. which imo is a huge mistake.

Don't be such a bastard. Just because you've never had a terrifying panic attack doesn't mean they aren't terrifying.

OfflineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Re: Calling all of you who get negative effects(anxiety,panic attacks etc.) from cannabis. [Re: drr]
    #15167326 - 10/02/11 02:16 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah I can vouch.  Imagine that feeling right before smashing into another car in traffic, or the feeling right when a loved gf is breaking up with you, but imagine that feeling times 5 and constant.  Anxiety attacks are no fun and I empathize with anyone who experiences them.

OfflineYacub
Psychedelic Redneck
Male User Gallery

#15167328 - 10/02/11 02:17 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

guruu said:

Never had a panic attack. I don't like that it makes me so lazy and anti social. Anxiety and paranoia issues are mild compared to the other problems.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Calling all of you who get negative effects(anxiety,panic attacks etc.) from cannabis. [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #15167333 - 10/02/11 02:18 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

There are negative effects from cannabis? :confused: :confused:

:grin:

--------------------

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

#15167353 - 10/02/11 02:21 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

you know I've been thinking about getting indica strains because I've been more pissed off lately and yeah weed helps me unwind but I'd like a nice relaxing buzz. I don't need a thousand thoughts an hour.

--------------------

Offlinewildchild68
lion in a coma
 User Gallery

Re: Calling all of you who get negative effects(anxiety,panic attacks etc.) from cannabis. [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #15167374 - 10/02/11 02:29 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

i feel way more anxiety sitting around watching tv high then i do getting out and exercising, or playing an instrument, or doing something.

i might be in the minority, but weed makes me want to apply my creative energy to something, not just sit around lethargically.

and i honestly think that's where a lot of people go wrong with weed.

--------------------

OfflineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Re: Calling all of you who get negative effects(anxiety,panic attacks etc.) from cannabis. [Re: wildchild68]
    #15167381 - 10/02/11 02:31 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I know the feeling.  There's nothing like the 15 minute mark on cardio while high.  You really feel like you can take on the biggest dude at the gym.

Invisibledrr
Female
Re: Calling all of you who get negative effects(anxiety,panic attacks etc.) from cannabis. [Re: wildchild68]
    #15167390 - 10/02/11 02:32 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

wildchild68 said:
i feel way more anxiety sitting around watching tv high then i do getting out and exercising, or playing an instrument, or doing something.

i might be in the minority, but weed makes me want to apply my creative energy to something, not just sit around lethargically.

and i honestly think that's where a lot of people go wrong with weed.

I agree. In general I get more anxiety if I'm sitting still. Which is why I like to be out walking around when I'm coming up on psychedelics, rather than sitting and waiting with undivided attention for the effects to come on.

Invisibleowls
just let go!

Loc: dancing Flag
    #15167598 - 10/02/11 03:19 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Yacub said:
Quote:

owls said:
/thread

I don't know why some pot heads get so bent out of shape just because some people don't like weed. It's not for everyone, some people just don't like it.

what in heaven's name made u jump the conclusion that i was bent out of shape. i'm just saying a lot of people don't understand that cannabis is simply magnifying a users underlying physiology thus resulting in a panic effect in some users. let's not forget cannabis is a psychedelic!

and you are correct, the introspective, sense-enhancing nature of cannabis is definitely not suited to all personalities :smile:

--------------------
i love you

you are beautiful! :rockon:

COME TOGETHER, JOIN THE PARTY!!

"what beith a man if he doth not enjoy cannabis?" :mushroom2:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds