Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Loc: outer space
Rave Culture Trip Report (14mg 2C-I, 12mg 4-Ho-MiPT, MDMA, MDA, 120mg adderall, 1/2gram meth)
    #7093784 - 06/26/07 06:02 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

This was my first rave in America in over a year, which I attended with my friend The Dickmeister.  Once in the venue, a little sub-species of Alien (whom we shall refer to as "Stash") from Planet Lycaeum landed in my lap and pooped out a bag of UFO magic.  It contained roughly 20mg 2C-I and 20mg 4-Ho-MiPT, dosed in 2 different capsules specifically for me. 

My friend The Dickmeister had never taken psychedelics (aside from dissociatives) in his life before, and looked at the chems with dazzling eyes.  I knew that face right away, I could tell his curiosity had perked...  so I took the golden opportunity to split a portion of the magic to him.  I made sure to give him less of the phenthylamine than the tryptamine, as I wasn't sure how he'd handle the PEA's body load. 

"I really want to see him trip his first time," I smiled to Stash.  "Since he's never tripped before, I'll give him about 1/3 the dose of the two chems that are in here.  That way we can both get off on a good amount."

Despite my efforts, Lycaeumom was far more cautious, and did not settle well with this notion.  Being the responsible one, he suggested it was not a good idea to mix two chems together, especially for a first-timer in a rave setting.  "I don't think it's a good idea for him to be mixing two chems together his first time," the responsible Stash offered his sound advice.

"Eh, he'll be fine," I assured, waving my hand aside.  "We'll keep an eye on him."

In the meantime, a couple thousand ravers were sitting down and socializing by the lake.  We picked a spot to sit down next to them in the grass so we could dose ourselves.  I was already sitting on the grass breaking the capsule and eyeballing 1/3-1/4 apart for The Dickmeister.  I pulled open the capsules, knowing I had no chioce but to eyeball what looked like a third of my dose onto my palm.

"Man... I dunno about this," Dickmeister started getting uneasy once the moment had come.

"I will not take no for an answer.  Your protests will go unheard," I said half-jokingly and beckoned my hand to Dickmeister.  Motioning to my palm, now lightly sprinkled with (what looked like) a mixture of tan and white powder, I governed my first policy: "Lick this or face the consequences."

He pulled my hand towards his face, and grimaced at the bitter taste.  I mimicked him, reacting in the exact same manner after chewing the capsules for faster absorption. 

"At least it's not as bad as DXM," he mentioned, adding that he was a bit nervous.  He commenced asking me all about the drug and its effects after consuming the chems.

"Well, it's quite simple," I put it bluntly.  "Tonight Dickie, you are going to figure out the meaning of life.  Or... worst case scenario, you will DIE." 

Stash requested that I try to steer Dickmeister's trip in a positive direction, as he being the royal supplier of the night's RC's, felt responsible if anything were to happen.  It was at this moment, that I began to think up of ways to fuck with him.  Hearing such a thing only instigated me to conjure up a grand master scheme of pure, uncut evil. 

I thought about faking a heart attack sometime during my come-up, while screaming and pointing to Lycaeumalien that he had infected me with SARS.  Then I thought, what if my friends acted like they didn't give a shit and started discussing ways to dump my body?  What if they panicked and fled the scene of the crime, before security could see what was going on?  Then it wouldn't be so funny after all.  No no.............. it'd be HILARIOUS. :evil:

Wow, did I really just think that? I wondered if this was an indication that my 4-Ho was already kicking in. 

While waiting for the trip to begin, we drifted all over various areas of the rave.  Nocturnal Wonderland had always been annually held at The Orange Show in San Bernardino.  It was my favorite venue, because it was an outdoor amusement park--complete with roller-coaster rides and flame-throwing shows to enhance the ecstasy experience--and also quite spacious for a massive.  Being there brought back nostalgic memories of giving my friend his first K bump in the Kinetic Field while Crystal Method was playing, back at EDC 2005.

I also ran into my old best friend (B Diddy) from college, who was attending with her ex (NoCal) and his friend (King Kapwan).  Our group became bigger, and grew even bigger yet again when I accidentally ran into my veterinarian and bummed 0.2g of Kitty food off him. 

For some reason, because King Kapwan was black, he got asked for crack by somebody who I'm pretty sure was an undercover narc.  Narc-E McBastard kept naming every substance under the sun, and when run out of all viable options, requested, "Well can you freestyle?"

It was sometime during this intervention that my trip began, albeit a bit behind Dickmeister, who was now squatting on the floor smoking a cigarette.  I did not expect him to be communicating or socializing much on his first trip...  But his once-silent demeanor had unexpectedly suddenly burst into a hilarious fit of laughter.  Everybody else seemed to have missed the joke--cause there he was, crouching alone, entertaining all his split personalities with his own mania. 

I crouched down beside him, locking my gaze in the same direction as his, hoping that the change in position would enable me to see what he was seeing.  He was staring off into space--or rather, the grassy terrain between his shoes that defined space to him at this very moment.  I was curious to know what he was thinking about, what was running through his mind that had given him the case of the giggles.

"THEY LOOK LIKE MIDGETS!!!" He rioted even harder--he was cackling now, gasping for breath in between words.  He buried his face in his hands as if he couldn't believe such a phenomenon.  "EVERYBODY!!!  THEY ALL LOOK LIKE FUCKIND MIDGETS!!!!!!!!  AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT!!!!!" 

I looked at Stash.  "Okay... so maybe mixing WASN'T a good idea.  Hit me."

I was joking of course; in fact, it was quite the opposite. I was delighted that this extraterrestrial wanderer from the Lycaeum Planetarium offered such thoughtful gifts without asking for anything in return… it’s so rare to find considerate & polite people of our generation, you know?  I felt obligated to return the favor by bestowing a single red dolphin unto him.

These were without a doubt, the strongest pills I have ever encountered--other pills came close, but none held a candle against the red/pink speckled dolphins.  I originally stored 20 to be used strictly for special occasion, but because I had been saving them for literally years, only a couple remained.  I figured since I barely got effects off ecstasy anymore (most likely due to lack of serotonin or damaged receptors due to long term drug/stimulant abuse), I might as well spread the joy to somebody who could feel its effects. 

"BUT," I pointed my finger as a warning.  "I need to first find out what you are on.  And then I will only give this to you if you plug it.  To do otherwise would insult my heritage."

"Um, this is my first rave in California... I didn't want it to be too overwhelming, so I decided not to trip.  I took a little bit of methylone earlier but I'm coming down now."

I gave it to him.  "You are free to go now."

Stash excused himself to the bathroom, and the veterinarian left abruptly to meet up with other people, which left B Diddy, King Kapwan, NoCal, Dickmeister, and me. I knew every single person in the group, but nobody else was acquainted with each other, aside from B Diddy and the 2 she came with.  Dickmeister and Stash were familiar with nobody except for me...  which left me to take charge of the group's flow of conversation and wherabouts. 

Dickmeister seemed to be threatened by my supposed "dictatorship" and announced upon Stash's arrival, that he did not want to follow the pack any longer.  His words were out a bit screwy and scrambled, yet he was intent on standing by his statement: To rebel against authority.  With that, he defiantly fled the group.

So much for keeping an eye on him.

I accused and blamed all of life's mistakes on Stash. "He thinks I'm Uncle Sam trying to fucking brainwash him!  You see what you did?  You have unleashed the power of his inner hippie, and now he's a protester, a madman!!!  Why did you make me split my dose with him you asshole, you should have been more careful!  Harm reduction my ass!"  (I don't know what's funnier, that or the fact that Stash thought I was actually being serious.) 

"Are you sure he's gonna be okay?" Stash had a bit of an uneasy grimace on his face, watching Dickmeister as he skipped like a daisy farther and farther out of sight.

"No, let him be...  If you love something, set it free," though still joking around, I felt deep down Dickmeister would have felt annoyed had we kept a leash on him.  I had been in enough tripping situations to know what he was probably experiencing--and sometimes, you just need to escape from the madness of it all to sort out a few things in your head.  I always believed solitary freedom was an important principle in discovering elements of the self, so I figured my friend was better off on his own if he felt more comfortable alone.  I had a strong feeling that things would turn out just fine for Dickmeister. 

"How do you maintain so well?  You seriously haven't changed at all..." Stash observed. 

He was referring to the fact that my personality did not change much when I was tripping--as long as I was wearing my colored contacts, nobody would have been able to tell I had taken a hallucinogen.  Well, aside from the profuse sweating that had ever began since the 2C-I kicked in...  I couldn't tell if it was solely the 2C-I, or the 2C-I in combination with the adderall (for some reason I sweat quite a bit on adderall but not with meth).

"I'm a paranoid person, so I learned the art of the poker face despite all catastrophe running through my head,"  I admitted.  "Practicing the act of sobriety in a busy metropolitan area and at work proved to be helpful.  But don't be fooled... I'm a real schizo at heart." 

The entire group journeyed over to the warehouse building, where Rabbit in the Moon was performing. 
A few clips of their performance:

The combination of the dancing and the poorly ventilated building in the San Bernardino summer desert heat made for quite a sweaty experience.  I was already used to it, but the place was far too crowded and overheated for others.

"Holy fuck, that roll is just kicking in..." Stash's face indicated everything. 

"You fucking plugged that shit?!?!?" I inquired.

"No, I ate it cause I wasn't sure...  I'm glad too, cause this roll is WAY too strong, I can't stand cause it's hitting me so hard... Seriously... what the hell's in this pill?!?!  It's fucking insane!!!" Stash had been brought to the fringe of impending doom; euphoria so high, he was staring down the cliffs of heaven, ready to fall from the brink at any given moment.  "I gotta lie down outside for a bit...  It's way too hot in here.  I'll be back, let's meet up later..."

Holy shit... what would have happened if he had plugged it? hahaha... maybe nobody SHOULD listen to me...  I was left to enjoy the show with my old college buddies.  Only a few minutes had passed, when out of nowhere, I was forcefully rammed into by somebody running head-on into me.  I was perplexed at first, unsure of what had just hit me. 

"Woah K, are you okay?" B Diddy too, was surprised by the sudden shock.  Okay, so this enforced that I wasn't just imagining things...

I soon figured out the cause.  As our eyes followed the swift movements of the room, we observed a young Asian raver running around in circles, making rounds smashing as many people as possible, pummeling into anything obstructing his way--which seemed to be everybody.  No doubt, somebody had smoked WAY too much sherm that night.  It was probably on his 3rd round or so, when the crowd recognized what was going on, and a huge herd teamed up to stop him.  From what I counted it took at least 11 bodies, all meshed together, entangled in one cuddle puddle of a mess, to successfully restrain him.

"Yes!!!  A fight!"  In the midst of all the uproar, B Diddy was mesmerized, hypnotized by the scene.  "It's like a bad car accident... You wanna look away but you can't!" She grabbed my wrist and dragged me closer for a front-row viewing.

What happened next was truly astounding.  While waiting for security to arrive, somehow, even with ALL THOSE PEOPLE on top of him... HE WIGGLED HIS WAY OUT AND BROKE FREE FROM THEIR GRIP.  PCP is some truly amazing stuff, I tell you--I backed away to dodge him immediately, and made an effort to steer clear of him at all times.

King Kapwan's response too, was to run out of his path: "Fuck that shit man, he's like fucken' Superman!"

"Who smokes PCP at a rave?" Nocal was puzzled.  "Whatever happened to PLUR?"

In my mind, I knew without a doubt this guy had to have come from the Drum 'N Bass room.  In fact, Dickmeister and I had been discussing in the car earlier about what exactly was killing the rave scene in Cali, and we both concluded it was the emergence of the new DnB crowd--with its gaining popularity in both the hip hop gangsta crowd and the aryan "white power" brotherhood, this particular room had become a dangerzone unto which you could become the next target of crossfire. 

I recall once long ago, making the grand mistake of attending one underground DnB party, only to be slammed with the astonishing reality that everybody around me was a COMPLETE PSYCHO.  There was something a little..."off" about the vibe of this place--we noticed it the moment we stepped out of the car--and it didn't settle well in our stomachs.

It didn't take me and my friends too long to realize: "OHHHHhhhhh!...  All the attendants of this party are fucking LUNATICS!!!  And obviously nobody cared to tell us because THEY WANT US DEAD."

These guys were fucking crazy!  Every one of them was gackt out of their goddamn mind from either staying up too many days or smoking "the wet stuff."  I think that's when I discovered the meaning of true darkness: Finding out that everybody else has lost it and you're left as the only sane human in this cold, cruel world.  (But that's a trip report for another day.)

I digress.  Back to the current rave...  Seeing Stash so pill-fucked head-over-heels was encouraging; I was motivated to give ecstasy another chance.  I headed to the bathroom to plug, to live out the glory of my title as "The Master of the Bootybump."  While wating in the tremendous line for a stall to plug the pill in, I heard the echo of my name vibrating against the surface of the vacant walls, and jumped.  It completely blew my mind when I looked up only to find guy I had been shortly dating storming into the ladies' restroom like it was nobody's business. 

"I thought I saw you come in here!" with a beaming smile, he outstretched his glowstick man-handling arms out for a hug. We both had barely started making small talk, when the lady behind me barked at him to 'get the fuck out of the women's bathroom... NOW!'  He whimpered and affirmed that he would be waiting outside, grumbling and griping while I went to go do my deed. 

I invited him to come and meet my friends towards the front stage closer to the live set.  He agreed, but apparently had a message of importance to declare first.  He pulled me aside to ask a personal question.  "Hey K... If I tell you something, will you promise not to be mad?"

In my head, I was already laughing my ass off at the possibilities, and had trouble maintaining nonchalant composure on the outside.  How could I not be bubbling with anticipation of somebody about too expose a secret confession of sorts, while under the influence of ecstasy?!?!  Upset???  These are the moments I live for!!!

"I can no longer hide it from you..." he sighed for impact, then spilled the moment of clarity dribbling from the crevice of his mouth: "When I said I was 19, I lied... I'm really 18."

L.O.L.  WTF?!??!?!?!  I think I just about had a comedic aneurysm, a blasphemous holy breakdown of anarchy in my brain.  Who IS this kid?!?!?!!  Should I even ask why???  I mean, you gotta fuckin' love somebody who says something like that but...  WHY!??!!!?!  And most importantly: W.T.F.?!?!!?!? that is some very amusing material, thanks for bringing it to my attention!!!!! 

I had truly been rendered speechless, completely frozen in paralysis.  I'm not even going to ask why he lied about it. Luckily my friends broke the ice just in the nick of time.  They apparently came to find me, because it had been ages since I said I was leaving to go do a bootybump. 

"Fuck yeah K... He's fucking hot!!!" B Diddy felt no apprehension upon screaming this right in front of him.

"Haha, what the hell?!" NoCal was the first to start cracking up.  "Leave it to K to go to the bathroom and come back with some shirtless dude."  Ah, the memories that it brought back, of wackier dorm days... 

Formalities first; after introductions were established, I split with the rest to spend some private time with my guy. 

My guy asked me if I was rolling.  I indicated before, that even the strongest rolls never lasted over 15-30 minutes with me (a concept I've tried explaining but never seems to make sense to an individual with an over-abundance in serotonin).  However, I was still going strong on my trip, which meant he was welcome to perform any roll tricks he had in store for me. 

"You'll like this," he propped me up on his shoulders, bouncing me to the beat of the music.  Definitely made dancing much more lively, and boosted the trip with an extra energy level!  For once, I had open air...  instead of having to be inhibited and cautious of bumping into surrounding bystanders, I was finally FREE to move around to my heart's innermost desire.

"Sayyyyyyyy, I have an idea," he gave a mischevious grin, lighting up his eyes with excitement after putting me down.  The tone in his voice indicated that he had spontaneously thought it up on the spot.  "Wanna have sex RIGHT NOW???"

My brain went through the immediate processing of logic, reasoning and questioning the underlying motives and outweighing the various pros and cons.  Without waiting another moment, I snapped in decision to seize the moment--though arousal was not in my mind, I still felt compelled to say "yes" in a heartbeat.  Sex at a rave?  Why???  Just to say I fucking did!  The better question is... Why the FUCK NOT?!?!?!

"I know exactly where!" a lightbulb of brilliance blinked on in my head, urging me to pull him towards the DnB room.  I figured since everybody else was doing some whackass shit in that room, us consummating this marital bond would wash away all the sins of wrongdoing in history. 

^^Indecent exposure took place behind a random curtain somewhere in this vicinity (I have to admit, it's a fucking bombass song)

The psychedelics & stimulants would have enhanced the experience, but I think that last E pill ended up killed my libido.  You could tell the both of us weren't really in it so much for the physical pleasure, but more for kicks, for the sheer sake of being able to ask ourselves: "What the hell am I doing with my life?"

As predicted, this act went on for no longer than 5 minutes before security caught and interrupted us.  The oldest guy in his late 50's was pissed off.  "You fucking kidding me?!!?!?!  Do that shit somewhere else!" Meanwhile, the two younger security guards in their 20's were giggling about it, keeping their snickers hushed behind his back.  We decided it would be in our best interest to exit the jungle room, and made a wise judgment to backtrack to the Citrus Building.

"Believe it or not, you are my first lay at a rave," I revealed during the mini-hike back.  "Which means you have won my eternal heart." 

"No way, that was my first at a rave too!" He shrieked in disbelief.  "I can't believe you actually said yes!  They didn't even kick us out... or try to get us to bribe them...  that's fucking cool!"

Yes, truly a sign that it was meant to be. 

The event was nearing its final hour, and Infected Mushroom only had 10 minutes left performing on stage.  I enjoyed a lot of their music in Tokyo, where psychetrance seemed to be the most popular selection for rave-based nightclubs.  Every club or bar I went to was constantly streaming their most famous hit "Cities of the Future:"

"I wanna drop in for the last part of Infected Mushroom," I stated.

"Okay..." he rested his hand on my shoulder.  "I gotta find my friends...  I kinda ditched them, so...  I'll find you after the rave.  You going to J's afterparty, right?"

"I'm not sure... I'll call you once I figure it out," I nodded and we split up.

Infected Mushroom Live on Stage @ Nocturnal Wonderland 2006.

Infected Mushroom @ EDC, same venue.

Another random clip of Christopher Lawrence @ Nocturnal Wonderland 2006.

I first found Stash after the show, who announced that he had found the Dickmeister, just as the event ended.  "Where'd you go?"  they were both wondering.

"DUDE! I got caught having sex in the drum 'n bass room!" I shrugged, placing my palms outward and face up, as if struck in wonder.

"NICE...  I saw you walking out with that guy, so I figured I'd leave you alone."

Security started forcing all the people out the entrance.  Stash had come on his own, and I had rolled with the Dickmeister.  We headed back to our separate vehicles.

"Wow, K...  You wouldn't believe all the crazy shit that happened, everything that I saw... " Dickmeister was shaking his head in disbelief, once inside t he car.  I could see he was struggling to absorb the shock of all the events that had gone down in a single evening.  Then, a pleasant surprise, "Thank you for splitting your dose with me... that really means a lot.  They were yours, but you shared them with me like it was nothing.  And I had such an incredible time!"

A big question mark was looming over my head.  Eh??? ?  Why wouldn't I have shared them?  I was relieved he remained positive in his situation, but taken aback by his reaction.  He sure didn't look like he was having fun... not at first anyway.  I was expecting him to swear off psychedelics like most people, after disliking the awkwardness of confronting it all.  I asked him about his experience, I wanted to know exactly it was it that caused this abrupt change of perception in him.

"Just... I never really saw the world in that way before.  I was seeing the basic steps, the principles by which we are governed... I learned so much about humans, and the fundamental structure of our innate laws...It all started from the beginning, with the basics...creating a more complex class of order...  It's one endless cycle, on and on and on...  " he was stuttering while ordering his thought patterns.  "Society's all fucking based on bullshit, you know that?!?!?!  It's all one big fucken' paradox!!!"

Woah... so he DID actually discover the meaning of life!  It was then, that I began to think about many things.  I wondered why my own trips had stopped lacking in any direction, meaning, or clarity.  Or my entire life, for that matter...  Yet here was Dickmeister, who had discovered a gateway to something higher, without anybody's guidance.  These were issues that I never bothered to discuss with him before.  Were these the thoughts that were running through his mind?  Was this the kind of intellect that was hanging right under my nose--something that I almost took for granted?

I changed clothes in the car and we headed back to J's afterparty...

^^Joyous Fondeliciousness!... WTF?!!?!?!? Nobody told me there was GHB @ this party!!!

I called my guy and Stash to notify them of my wherabouts and give them both directions.  My guy ended up arriving first, informing me that he had come to kidnap me and take me away.

"Listen, I gotta go..." I told Dickmeister, leaving him with Stash's number in case he got lost.  "Tell Stash I said hi... Have fun when he gets here.  He said he's bringing NOS."

I left with my guy, who had come with his 1 friend.  It was already morning, almost 7am, and the sun was rising bright and clear.  His friend was fast asleep in the backseat.

"I gotta drop my friend off... after that you wanan get twacked out?" he suggested, checking in the rearview mirror to ensure his friend had not woken up.  "Just... don't tell my friend.  If he finds out I'm doing meth he'll fucking kill me!!!  Your dealer's on the way back home from his place right?"

We stopped by his place to buy a half G.

"I got to meet Infected Mushroom after the show," my dealer said.  He always went VIP to the massives.  "One of  those guys is a fucking dickhead!"

We then went on our way to drop off his friend, who was knocked out until the end. 

Before I continue, I should probably fill in the history that I have with this guy, so the readers can make sense of what is going on.  Okay.  So I met this guy at a rave.  My first "date" ended up with me busting my fucking shoulder open after I had really drunk sex on the beach, slipped and fell, and smashed my head against some rocks.  Yet my first instinct was to get back up, ignore my broken bone, and continue having sex until we got caught by cops who kicked us off.  Hahahahahaha.  We then broke into somebody's jacuzzi, and had sex in there.  Then we got pulled over by cops on the drive back home, who tried to charge him with a DUI, but he blew nothing.  He was on probation so they searched his car, but they only found a bong in the trunk, so they let us go.  We rule.

I started dating this guy, because he was one of the few guys that could actually keep up with my lifesetyle.  In fact...  I often found myself having a hard time keeping up with him!  This kid was partying 7 days straight, popping 15 X pills a day with no sleep, that sort of shit.

Instead of going out on more "traditional" dates, our evenings usually ended with us breaking into rich people's empty mansions--not to loot or steal anything, we weren't interested in that--but merely to have a nice place that we could tweak our brains out in.  Please bear in mind, that yes, this IS what we do in our spare time.  This time, we drove around (city edited out) looking for an empty house.  This was a community full of millionaire's, and he seemed to know his way around the area very well.  We parked on the street, and walked up in front of a deserted-looking house.  He was a master at this; he played a few tricks with some wires and opened the door with ease.

Once inside, I became a little creeped out at the scene.  The inside place was dusty, packed with boxes, but that's not what creeped me out... It was all the guns lying around, the animal head trophies on the walls, the hunting gear, the American and confederate flag spread out in random places.

"Dude, are you SURE nobody's gonna come back home here?" paranoia was setting in for me.  "Cause whoever lives here is fucking crazy!  I'm talking axe murderer type shit man... they're gonna fucking kill us if they catch us here, you know that right?!!!!?"

"Naw dude... me and my friends break into this guy's house all the time.  He just uses this place for storage, he never comes at night.  He called the cops on us once, when he found out we threw a party in here."  (Joyous Fondeliciousness!...  See what I mean?  I fucking love this kid.)

Out come the pizzo and shards.  I brought out a couple rigs, in case he wanted to shoot up too.  "Nooooooooooo!" he squealed, clinging onto my waist in a little boy embrace.  "No shooting up... pleeeeease!!! For meeeeeeee!"

Who could say no to a plea like that?  I put them away, and handed him the pipe for first hit.  He had no tolerance, and it showed--the first hit of smoke instantly hit him like a sack of bricks: "Goddamn!!!  This meth is fucking good!"

I'm not really sure if it was on the 3rd or 4th hit, but suddenly, the high had REALLY begun to kick in.  He shook his face in a frenzy, as if he just "woke up" to everything was going on. 

"Wait...  what the fuck?!?!?!!?  What am I doing here?  How the hell did we get here?  How the hell did YOU get here?!?!  Did I drive here!?  Who's car did I take???" he looked at his hand and jumped in surprise at the pipe that was there.  "Holy shit, I'm smoking meth!!!  How did that happen?!?!!?!?!  hahaha... what the fuck???"

At least he remembered who I was.

This was when it first started dawning on me, that this new guy I was seeing, just MIGHT be partially schizo.  Everything was adding up... the constant breaking into houses, memory loss, irrational compulsive behavior...  I began to wonder what he was on probation for.  Note to self: Next time, find out these things BEFORE getting involved.

So... It's pretty obvious what happened next.  Smoked the rest and had sex.  I'll save you the details: Bla bla, night of fire, juice erupting from the crevice of my folds.  It was a fountain of magic--like a SHOOTING STAR spurting onto his ballsack.  Man, that's some kind of suction!  And yes... I AM the crystal geyser!

"You know what I REALLY love about this?" he commented.  "This isn't even our house!"

I had to admit, it was pretty amusing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemkc
Vajrayana
Male

Loc: Dharma Path
Re: Rave Culture Trip Report (14mg 2C-I, 12mg 4-Ho-MiPT, MDMA, MDA, 120mg adderall, 1/2gram meth) [Re: Crystal G]
    #7093832 - 06/26/07 06:47 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Damn another bible scripture.. I'll give it a go..

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: Rave Culture Trip Report (14mg 2C-I, 12mg 4-Ho-MiPT, MDMA, MDA, 120mg adderall, 1/2gram meth) [Re: Crystal G]
    #7099516 - 06/27/07 04:09 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Damn fucking good story.

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Offlinebluedolphin

Re: Rave Culture Trip Report (14mg 2C-I, 12mg 4-Ho-MiPT, MDMA, MDA, 120mg adderall, 1/2gram meth) [Re: sui]
    #7104165 - 06/28/07 04:57 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

LOL I didn't know the handle you were using here but somehow I knew this was you after about two paragraphs :sun:

Offlineimplee
Cyber Hippie
Male User Gallery
Loc: Houston, Texas. Flag
Re: Rave Culture Trip Report (14mg 2C-I, 12mg 4-Ho-MiPT, MDMA, MDA, 120mg adderall, 1/2gram meth) [Re: bluedolphin]
    #7104840 - 06/28/07 08:16 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Your fucking crazy haha, nice write up and nice videos it really broke up the reading make it really good to read and puts you into the mood

Offlinehalf9
Mind Expander

Re: Rave Culture Trip Report (14mg 2C-I, 12mg 4-Ho-MiPT, MDMA, MDA, 120mg adderall, 1/2gram meth) [Re: implee]
    #7105357 - 06/28/07 10:16 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

wow....just wow.... *tears*

That story reminds me when I go to the raves. I always hated the DnB scene, I'm happy to find someone else who hates it too ; ).

Thats funny about you posting about infected mushroom because I been listing to them the whole time I was readying your post!

One line that sparked interest is : " "Who smokes PCP at a rave?" Nocal was puzzled. "Whatever happened to PLUR?"" Everyday I preach the word about PLUR. I live by it, I eat by it, I sleep by it. Sadly now in this day and age PLUR is slowly slipping away from the rave scene. The last rave I been too, I hardly saw it. Only the "true Kandy Kids" showed small signs of it when I was talking to them. The other group of people that attended wear stuck up and could care less why they are there...*sigh*

<I had PLUR in my signature since I started this account...sadly no one realizes what it means...>

That is some SICK lifestyle you have, i also have a lifestyle just like that back at college. The sad part about it is that I cant find people to share it with. They all hate the rave scene and god for bid I take XTC (Best drug ever made). I preach to them how important electronic music is to me and to everyone else who listens to it... its a religion we all live by...

By far, best rave post I ever heard in my LIFE!! Got anymore?? Keep it up, maybe Ill see you one day... I can hope : )

PLUR

--------------------
P.L.U.R.
Salvia Report - 50x

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Re: Rave Culture Trip Report (14mg 2C-I, 12mg 4-Ho-MiPT, MDMA, MDA, 120mg adderall, 1/2gram meth) [Re: half9]
    #7106078 - 06/29/07 02:09 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

half9 said:
wow....just wow.... *tears*

That story reminds me when I go to the raves. I always hated the DnB scene, I'm happy to find someone else who hates it too ; ).

Thats funny about you posting about infected mushroom because I been listing to them the whole time I was readying your post!

One line that sparked interest is : " "Who smokes PCP at a rave?" Nocal was puzzled. "Whatever happened to PLUR?"" Everyday I preach the word about PLUR. I live by it, I eat by it, I sleep by it. Sadly now in this day and age PLUR is slowly slipping away from the rave scene. The last rave I been too, I hardly saw it. Only the "true Kandy Kids" showed small signs of it when I was talking to them. The other group of people that attended wear stuck up and could care less why they are there...*sigh*

<I had PLUR in my signature since I started this account...sadly no one realizes what it means...>

That is some SICK lifestyle you have, i also have a lifestyle just like that back at college. The sad part about it is that I cant find people to share it with. They all hate the rave scene and god for bid I take XTC (Best drug ever made). I preach to them how important electronic music is to me and to everyone else who listens to it... its a religion we all live by...

By far, best rave post I ever heard in my LIFE!! Got anymore?? Keep it up, maybe Ill see you one day... I can hope : )

PLUR

Glad to see another raver here! I do have more trip reports, but most of them do not take place at raves. Wherabouts do you live, if you are closeby maybe I will see you at an event one of these days...

unfortunately, TAO (new years rave) was the last one I ever went to... just because massives especially suck balls now, at least in california. It's overpriced, overcrowded, full of drunk egotistic assholes, it's seriously turned into another fucking lame-ass club! It's all about money and fashion, that's all that the scene in cali has turned into... almost all my friends have slowly dropped out of the scene for this reason...

I'm not sure if you know, but my friend is acquainted with some of the big-name organizers of parties like EDC, Nocturnal, Rampage or whatever they are called... If you throw a rave on the same day as theirs and yours start getting more popular than theirs, this company will actually purposefully sabotage your event... wreck turntables, bring guns in the picture, basically force you into dropping out of being their competition. I'm not even sure if I'm supposed to be talking about this lmao, but yeah, it's pretty sick (not in the good way), I hate what the scene has become.

Do you still rave? Been to any good ones lately?

Thanks to everybody who posted in this thread.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #7141756 - 07/07/07 11:09 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Glad to see you made it here from Bluelight. Your a welcome addition to the Shroomery and your story is fucking incredible.:thumbup:

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OfflineMiddleFinger
Is cooler thanyou
Male
Re: Rave Culture Trip Report (14mg 2C-I, 12mg 4-Ho-MiPT, MDMA, MDA, 120mg adderall, 1/2gram meth) [Re: mecreateme]
    #7143551 - 07/07/07 08:35 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

That was quite possibly the most off-the-wall trip report I've ever come across. So much fuckin' detail packed into it, what with pictures, videos, mass amounts of dialogue...

That's a gem, Crystal. Thanks for posting.

--------------------
History says, Don't hope

On this side of the grave.

But then, once in a lifetime

The longed-for tidal wave

Of justice can rise up

And hope and history rhyme.

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Re: Rave Culture Trip Report (14mg 2C-I, 12mg 4-Ho-MiPT, MDMA, MDA, 120mg adderall, 1/2gram meth) [Re: MiddleFinger]
    #7143630 - 07/07/07 08:55 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

aw jeez, thank you middlefinger!

and mecreateme, what was your name on bluelight?

InvisibleRobMarley420
LSD Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
    #7149836 - 07/09/07 03:12 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

That was an excellent report! :cool:

I've read some of your posts and it sounds like you live one hell of a life. How do you feel mentally after all the drugs and shit you've done? I know that if I even did half the shit I've seen you post about I'd be a wreck, I'd be so mentally unstable.

--------------------

Edited by RobMarley420 (07/09/07 03:55 PM)

Offlinetheorganicdomino
Psychedelic ZenBuddhist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here & Now
    #7149975 - 07/09/07 05:11 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Great report!

--------------------
"You've got to get hold of the thread of marching time, pull the fuck thing down, get on the end of it and pang yourself to the infinitude of absolute mind"
Ken Campbell - Furtive Nudist

"The mystery of life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced" - Aart van der Leeuw

OfflineBigAlHux
stranger thanfiction
Male
Re: Rave Culture Trip Report (14mg 2C-I, 12mg 4-Ho-MiPT, MDMA, MDA, 120mg adderall, 1/2gram meth) [Re: theorganicdomino]
    #7154106 - 07/09/07 10:46 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

crystal, you talkabout the 'syncronicites' during a bad trip. what do you beleive is the nature of this? demonic is my feeling.

--------------------
the true profession of man is to find his way to himself - Herman Hesse

OfflineBigAlHux
stranger thanfiction
Male
Re: Rave Culture Trip Report (14mg 2C-I, 12mg 4-Ho-MiPT, MDMA, MDA, 120mg adderall, 1/2gram meth) [Re: BigAlHux]
    #7154167 - 07/09/07 10:56 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

some way of the demonic forces trying to prove to you that they have total control, and that you can do no other than what's being done.

--------------------

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Re: Rave Culture Trip Report (14mg 2C-I, 12mg 4-Ho-MiPT, MDMA, MDA, 120mg adderall, 1/2gram meth) [Re: BigAlHux]
    #7164299 - 07/12/07 12:29 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

BigAlHux said:
crystal, you talkabout the 'syncronicites' during a bad trip. what do you beleive is the nature of this? demonic is my feeling.

synchronicized coinciding of events are really simply a pattern of math; the universe is symmetrical. this is what i mean by synchronicity.

do i believe in a demon as a living spirit? no. but i do believe in situational perceptions that can manifest as a demon.

OfflineBigAlHux
stranger thanfiction
Male
    #7164619 - 07/12/07 01:56 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

i think man steps in and that, in thelong run, math no longer applies. free will fucks with math...

--------------------

OfflineBigAlHux
stranger thanfiction
Male
    #7164622 - 07/12/07 01:57 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

although they'd have us believe otherwise...

--------------------

Offlinedesoul420
RAVER
Female

#11574551 - 12/03/09 01:23 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

in 2006 i went to nocturnal at the same venue i was one purple dohpans thx ben:prance: and 60mg of adderall,bad combo ,i got in a fight broke some dudes nose, and you know the big pretty pond in the venue,i threw up in it about 6 times:smilingpuppy: gotta love raves

the fight was cause due to someguy slapping me.not my fault,i know plur bitchs it happends....rave on

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale