Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMCSteveyC
lib lover
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
My girlfriend gets out of body experiences off mushrooms.....
    #11545599 - 11/28/09 09:14 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

My girlfriend has only done mushrooms proper twice.... but each time she has had out of body experiences from them, she was sat with me last night with a group of people, who all had drunk a cup of magic mushroom tea, what we made from liberty caps. After half an hour or so she said to me "Ste I've gone weird again" i didn't understand what she meant at first, but she told us what happens to her when she is on mushrooms, she can be sat with me and then get up to goes somewhere, say like the toilet or something to do whatever, she enters the room again and she'll see herself still sat down, she gets very confused cos she doesn't know which one is the REAL her, meaning.. has she gone to the toilet or never left her seat! She was being sick last night in the toilet, the real her i mean... but she shouted me cos she didn't know if she was being sick in the toilet or on the floor in the living room, and was scared to come back in to the living room incase she seen herself sat there still on the couch...
She say's she doesn't want to do them again cos it scares her, i've had mushrooms alot of times but i cant say it has ever affected me in that way ever... or anyone else i know, she only had 2 and a half dried grams of libs. Has this ever happened to anyone else?
And I'm trying to convince her to do them again, and to not be afraid but to try and tap in to it and develop it....
What do u guys reckon??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLucas89
lysergicmescalcybin
Male User Gallery

Loc: USSR
Re: My girlfriend gets out of body experiences off mushrooms..... [Re: MCSteveyC]
    #11545629 - 11/28/09 09:17 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

thats pretty intense. maybe mushrooms just are not for her.

--------------------

OfflineDutch-Master2890
Stranger

Re: My girlfriend gets out of body experiences off mushrooms..... [Re: Lucas89]
    #11545667 - 11/28/09 09:23 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

ive had out of body experiences my first time takin em. I layed down and was aware of everyone around me but traveled back in time a few years and was watching my older brother. i dont really remember much of it anymore that was a while ago

OfflineMCSteveyC
lib lover
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: My girlfriend gets out of body experiences off mushrooms..... [Re: Dutch-Master2890]
    #11545678 - 11/28/09 09:25 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Dutch-Master2890 said:
ive had out of body experiences my first time takin em. I layed down and was aware of everyone around me but traveled back in time a few years and was watching my older brother. i dont really remember much of it anymore that was a while ago

time travel? thats a first..... sure it wasn't just a memory?? im not calling you a liar or anythin im just curious....

OfflineMattm
Hellbent
Male

Loc: Gone Flag
Re: My girlfriend gets out of body experiences off mushrooms..... [Re: Lucas89]
    #11545682 - 11/28/09 09:26 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

thats pretty wild, id probably be a little creeped out to myself. but i wouldn't have her rush back into them right off, she needs to feel comfortable while doing them. maybe change the setting? get her outside to enjoy the beauty of nature and everything it has to offer, that always helps me. i love exploring this place.

--------------------
Good bye to everyone, my time here was well spent, and I think I have gained a lot from coming here. The internet has become to much of a priority for me, and I think I am ready to let it go for a while. < Who am I kidding...I'm hooked for life.

OfflinePsychoPsilocin
Playboy
Male

Re: My girlfriend gets out of body experiences off mushrooms..... [Re: Mattm]
    #11546209 - 11/28/09 11:12 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Maybe lower the dosage . . ?

OfflineIcare
Stranger
Re: My girlfriend gets out of body experiences off mushrooms..... [Re: PsychoPsilocin]
    #16158798 - 04/30/12 04:56 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I realize this is entirely old but the OBE thing has happened to me. I would enjoy talking about sincere OBEs if anyone else has truely had a conscious one. I can relate to what she means by the "real" her. The actual "real" her is the being that leaves the body. The best I can understand it is that its your real self. Or in other words your spirit if you like. Its also called Astral Projection and the Monks are able to channel it through meditation. I had the first OBE on shrooms years ago and researched the topic to find out what had happened. If anyone can relate I would be glad to talk about it. Peace

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract