Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

Finally tried JWH-018 and JWH-073 * 1
    #11399605 - 11/06/09 04:33 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Well, I finally got ahold of some of the JWHs I had been hearing so much about.

Yesterday, I opened the priority mail envelope the chemicals had arrived in.

I found two small baggies, of off-white powder. The JWH-018 being a much whiter color than the JWH-073 which was -almost- a very light shade of tan.

I sampled an eyeballed amount of the JWH-073 first.
I have no experience dealing in MGs, But that wasnt going to slow me down.

Imediatly after the inhalation of virutally tasteless smoke..... I felt NOTHING.

Nada.

So..... after waiting 30secs or so, I assumed I must have eyeballed a bit low, and dosed up about the same amount I had previously.

Hmmm.

Couldnt tell.

Well.... I will wait a few mins and come back to smoke some more.... because I either just inhaled AT LEAST 5mg OR, I was substantially ripped off.

I go to my front porch to have a smoke, and halfway out the door, I am feeling VERY wierd, like a "wtf is going on" moment. Thoughts flying, some to concern over my altered state, some to the impending "things to do" in 1 hour with people who dont need to know I am high on drugz.......

Then, I RECOGNIZE the mental state...... My cannabinoid receptors are in full effect!

I am SUPER HIGH.

But, I notice, it isnt like weed, Weed is a much more "full" experience, This was obviously only a portion of the marijuana high....... The effects after the 1st hour were greatly diminished, almost like a "crash".

Overall, I found it very enjoyable, Great body feel, Good high. Definatly an acceptable legal THC-like buzz.

After my little social engagement.

I tried the JWH-018, This time I only used maybe 1/4th of the amount I had of the JWH-073, And waited.

This, like JWH-073 , crept up on me, there was no "alert".

Fairly heavy body stone. A nice headbuzz.

I decided to dose again after about 30 mins, and the effect increased.... a good giggly, dumb feeling, with a heavy body stone. :grin:

Again, I enjoyed it a lot.

THEN later in the night, I decided to mix and match.

About 50-50 with a touch more towards the JWH-073 side.

This was nicely smokable. The mixture gives a high much more reminiscent of weed than either of the two alone.

Smoked intermitently thru the night.

At the end of the night, I am totally fried. and I have one more hit I plan to take before sleep.

I had a dose of fairly heavy anxiety after the last hit, kept my cool, but my brain was flying off into crazy-town, I can see how easy it is to take too much and panic. Very anxiety potential.

But, if you are used to getting mega-high and sometimes having aliens abduct your brain for mind control experiements...... It is managable.

An observation that I note is :

I am INCREDIBLY high...... SUPER high, Like good kief high.

But.... there is no hint to a "psychdelic edge" like there is with weed.... no brightening of color, no subtle patterning...... BUT, the anxiety level, or racing mind/thought loop stuff DOES increase.

I can imagine with higher and higher doses, the mental chaos and confusion would outwiegh any "higher" a person could get.

Today, I smoked a mix closer to 2:1 ratio of 073 and 018 respectivly.

This is an enjoyable mix, more-so than the 50-50.

I am now currious which other JWH series are active and in what ways, I am guessing that adding 1-2 more of this series in the appropriate amounts would give a MUCH more similar high than any of them bi themselves.

Over all. Great drug. Highly recomend people try this out before they make it illegal. :thumbup:

--------------------
Nothing I write on Shroomery's message boards or in private messages are true.  I am fucking crazy and I make all this shit up because I can.

[quote]sploogepanz55 said:
^^^ haha what a bummer, shad0w. All this talk about dying. :smile:
[/quote]

[quote]psychoanomaly said:
And so, I feel your intolerance and phobia towards rectal administration of psychedelics is a violation of the music of the spheres :rolleyes:[/quote]

[quote]shroom_sandwich said:
I could have sworn I seen a thread about a guy saying his dog killed the neighbors chickens earlier....[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshroomguyali
Pothead
Male

Re: Finally tried JWH-018 and JWH-073 [Re: Shad0w]
    #11402432 - 11/07/09 02:52 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I wonder, could you snort it and get high?

Offlineoxalic32
Male
Loc: .
. [Re: shroomguyali]
    #11422812 - 11/09/09 10:02 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Edited by oxalic32 (12/19/10 03:52 PM)

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

Re: Finally tried JWH-018 and JWH-073 [Re: oxalic32]
    #11570730 - 12/02/09 03:41 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Update:

I am on 25 days straight, except for one day 2 weeks ago.

Multiple times daily, around 5-10 doses. Usually a mix of a bit more 073 then 018. Sometimes varying to the other extreme, or smoking the 073 alone since I am so fucked up from the 018.

I am now almost out of my 500mgs of 073.

I have about a half bag left of 018.

Today, I smoked a good amount of 018 alone..... hadnt done that in a long time.

If I had to re-order only one of these.... it would be 018.

BUT, If I wanted a much more pleasant high, I would get both( and maybe another of the series as well. )

The downsides...........

I have been getting mild headaches for the past 3-4 days.

Today, didnt take anything for the headache and it went away right after I got high. :thumbup:

:shrug:

I think I am having bowel issues , as I had heard that mentioned on an erowid report....... constipation for a few days, then some nasty runs.

I am inconclusive.

It could have been something I ate. I ate some pretty F'd up stuff latrely, the munchies are definately more intense than on weed.

Cant say anything about "lung problems" , I am a smoker. MY lungs never feel 100%.

Other than that, I feel fine. It seems relatively safe in the short-run at least.

When my 073 is gone, I think I will stop for a few days before ressuming a more normalized pace.

I am not sure, But I do feel the 073 is a bit more "cracklike".

I have been sitting here perfectly content from the 018........ and if I had smoked a mix, I know I would want another hit now. About every hour to "stay high".

To snort or not to snort?

That IS the question!

I have considered this seriously THREE TIMES. Once when I saw the product. Once when I saw your post. And once last night talking with my wife................

Alright, I will rail some tomorrow around this time. :grin:

--------------------
Nothing I write on Shroomery's message boards or in private messages are true.  I am fucking crazy and I make all this shit up because I can.

[/quote]

And so, I feel your intolerance and phobia towards rectal administration of psychedelics is a violation of the music of the spheres :rolleyes:[/quote]

I could have sworn I seen a thread about a guy saying his dog killed the neighbors chickens earlier....[/quote]

Offlinejimbotron
Patty-Cake Enthusiast
 User Gallery

#11570786 - 12/02/09 03:51 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Shit sounds a
Quote:

Shad0w said:
Update:

I am on 25 days straight, except for one day 2 weeks ago.

Multiple times daily, around 5-10 doses. Usually a mix of a bit more 073 then 018. Sometimes varying to the other extreme, or smoking the 073 alone since I am so fucked up from the 018.

I am now almost out of my 500mgs of 073.

Erm... this stuff sounds addicting. I'm reminded of the old saying "good drugs tell you that you've had enough, bad drugs tell you that you need more".

--------------------
BEST TEAM IN THE UNIVERSE

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

Re: Finally tried JWH-018 and JWH-073 [Re: jimbotron]
    #11570863 - 12/02/09 04:04 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Meh, when I have weed, I smoke it like crack too.

But, this was intentional, I wanted to see IF I could smoke it like I do weed and not suffer. :tongue:

So far, I think, the most days in a row I would do it again is 10-15...... 15 being pushing it..... mostly because of the headaches.... but also from the compulsize feel I get, which I do think is the 073 talking.

In the last 15 minutes.... I am PRETTY dang sure that 073 is far more addictive than 018.

I am high on 018 alone, and I dont feel a craving for anything.

BUT, I know that, once I start mixing in the 073...... I am going to have to dose about once an hour to maintain.

I guess...... in a few days , I will find out if there is any serious physical withdrawl. :grin:

Offlinediggity84
Stranger
    #12279191 - 03/26/10 08:01 PM (14 years, 24 days ago)

MOD EDIT:

Edited by Wiccan_Seeker (03/27/10 02:17 PM)

Offlinefatso
Male User Gallery

Loc: LA Flag
Re: Finally tried JWH-018 and JWH-073 [Re: diggity84]
    #12279809 - 03/26/10 10:10 PM (14 years, 24 days ago)

stop spamming the boards faggot

--------------------

My old Papaver Somniferums var. Gigantum and my Passion Flower...

OfflineKillerSpores
Grand champion of Cyrodiil
Male User Gallery

Loc: Louisiana Flag
Re: Finally tried JWH-018 and JWH-073 [Re: fatso]
    #12366892 - 04/10/10 11:29 AM (14 years, 10 days ago)

I hate how it creeps up on you.

--------------------
01000110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00001101 00001010 Look it up.

OfflineXD40
Not so Strange
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: Finally tried JWH-018 and JWH-073 [Re: KillerSpores]
    #12387874 - 04/13/10 07:58 PM (14 years, 6 days ago)

I feel like its addicting!  Ive had horrible stomach pains and now I HATE having the munchies!!!  NOTHING FUCKING SATISFIES THESE MUNCHIES AND I end up with heart burn in the morning and feeling like my stomach has swalled pluto...

--------------------
LSD creates instant world peace! 

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

Re: Finally tried JWH-018 and JWH-073 [Re: XD40]
    #12393135 - 04/14/10 03:59 PM (14 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

XD40 said:
I feel like its addicting!  Ive had horrible stomach pains and now I HATE having the munchies!!!  NOTHING FUCKING SATISFIES THESE MUNCHIES AND I end up with heart burn in the morning and feeling like my stomach has swalled pluto...

I can relate.

Best advice I have.

Dont order anymore.

I have gone thru 3grams of 018 and 500mg each of 073 and 200.

Fuck it man. I like to get high WAYYYYY to much for my own good. :shrug:

And worse. I dont feel like tripping at all when I get blazed. :sad:

So, I have been sitting on a stash that I have not tapped since i got'em. :facepalm:

It is super cheap compared to weed or other drugs.
It gets you high as fuck.
It is legal and easy to obtain.

It is more addictive than weed.IMO.

High since oct '09 :headbanger:

--------------------

[/quote]

OfflineXD40
Not so Strange
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
    #12417488 - 04/18/10 09:47 PM (14 years, 1 day ago)

Part of me wonders if the govt put this out there to kill us even further... I hope not though lol.

--------------------
LSD creates instant world peace! 

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

Re: Finally tried JWH-018 and JWH-073 [Re: XD40]
    #12429331 - 04/20/10 10:28 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

XD40 said:
Part of me wonders if the govt put this out there to kill us even further... I hope not though lol.

lol And I thought I was just being paranoid! :crazy2:

Probably though, If not the govt, some pharmaceutical company who is going to sell the cure.

Or even better, they are probably in cahoots together, a sort of population reduction and behavioral modification  program + a new drug market to produce some major bankroll.

Politics and Greed. Just the way it should be. :onfire:

I guess I should be glad there are other crazy people out there who wouldnt put anything at all past the powers that be. :crazy2:

I can sleep soundly knowing that I wont be so lonely on the  outside of the FEMA internment camps. :grin:

--------------------

[/quote]

Offlinemushroomtip
Botanist
Male

Loc: The Concrete Jungles
    #12431250 - 04/21/10 10:53 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I heard mixing 018 and 200 are a beautiful combo, but I haven't gotten to try it myself.

I like all of them by their selves, but you're right, it isn't the same as pot. But I definitely do enjoy them thoroughly

--------------------
"Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well." - Mahatma Gandhi

Seeds and cuttings for trade.

OfflineFeedingMyDreams
King of Cartoons
Male

Loc: tabb, va
    #13130454 - 08/31/10 07:19 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Sorry to bring this up but I'm thinking about purchasing some online.

1 gram of JWH-018 is 30 bucks plus 10 bucks S/H.

Is it worth it?

--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Offlinemushroomtip
Botanist
Male

Loc: The Concrete Jungles
Re: Finally tried JWH-018 and JWH-073 [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #13216738 - 09/19/10 02:47 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I was paying $60 + $10 when I first heard about it.
For me, it was worth it even then

--------------------
"Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well." - Mahatma Gandhi

Seeds and cuttings for trade.

Offlinerelativetruth
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States
Re: Finally tried JWH-018 and JWH-073 [Re: mushroomtip]
    #13220916 - 09/19/10 10:16 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

SACRA research 30 plus 5 for shipping I can attest to the purity of it... Be careful take it easy with this stuff at 1st or it'll freak u out

--------------------
"There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night"

Remember: You are a composite of chemicals whose elements were born from star growth and death in the early universe. To think our knowledge of the universe is anything near complete is as arrogant as saying we know what created it.
RIP AZrooj
An incredibly generous and beautiful human who gave me my knowledge of Psilocybes.

OfflineSpeeZar
TRUFFLE SHUFFLE
Male User Gallery

Re: Finally tried JWH-018 and JWH-073 [Re: relativetruth]
    #13233360 - 09/22/10 08:48 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

they sell this shit for $25 an eighth at head shops dude...
fuck paying shipping and handling
use the rest of the money you saved and get some dank nuggets
i find jwh to be more of a spacy high than weed
also the hits are far more rugged and it burns super hot
ive smoked it on a couple occasions and i think everyone should give it a try atleast once

--------------------
SOUTHCENTRAL PA

Offlinefaralos
Stranger
i've been on 018 for about 4 months... [Re: SpeeZar]
    #13395872 - 10/27/10 03:39 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

My feet retain water and I'm a guy! but other than that no ill effects. BUT it makes me feel like I'm a crack addict when i run out! I nicknamed it 'crackpot'! I do searches for residue in bowls and such... but that is not why i am posting. i just tried 073 the high is about the same but more intense than 018. I do get the munchies when I am on 018 due to the physcological high I recall from weed! it's hard to explain and eating while on these two does NOT cure the munchies, since 018 is supposedly 10x more potent than pot so are the munchies!But it is more easily controlled than my pot munchies ever were! It costs the same for either here and is still legal in my state (so far!). mail order from texas at 30$ a gram for either about 600-1000 hits per gram! I also bought online a pound of damiana leaves (for 15$) and after mixing a gram of 018 with acetone (dont worry it evaporates) I sprayed an oz of damiana making my very own "spice" or Black Mamaba' at 1/10 the cost in stores. OH AND IT DOES NOT SHOW UP ON A STANDARD DRUG TEST!! this is the main reason why I like it. i drive a forklift and can't afford to get 'popped' failing a random drug test. with this stuff i am safe!
  oh I smoke it with a small amount of tobacco never do this stuff by itself you;ll get the worst panic attacks if too strong a dose is taken! and the bowel things is caused by the jw not anything you ate! me and my gal  get it too we think it's caused by the adrenaline rush you get when you smoke this stuff

Edited by faralos (10/27/10 03:43 PM)

Invisibledutchmushroom
mushroom invader
Male User Gallery

Loc: Outer Space
Re: I've been on 018 for about 4 months... [Re: faralos]
    #13397509 - 10/27/10 09:17 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I can confirm the "crack like" properties of 073, and the potential panic of 018.

The best I have tried so far is the 250 (I've tried 018 073 081 250(to my knowledge) 81 reminds me of 073, same short duration and unsatisfied feeling.

I have been so high on this stuff it is pathetic, Be careful folks!

--------------------
"Comes a time when the blind man takes your hand says: don't you see? Gotta make it some how, on the dreams you still believe, Don't give it up, you've got an empty cup, only love can fill, only love can fill" < Grateful Dead!

The bus came by and I got on, and thats when it all began

GROWLIGHT KIT, 250w HPS Digital ballast, + Enhanced Spectrum bulb and Reflector Sale Or Trade!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale