Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibledr_gonz

. [Re: dr_gonz]
    #11409919 - 11/08/09 08:13 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOlympus Mons
esprit de l'univers

Loc: ∞
Re: The Maya, Atlantis, 2012, & Spirituality (BRAND NEW Documentary) [Re: dr_gonz]
    #11409921 - 11/08/09 08:14 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

did you watch that link i posted?

--------------------
I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fists and beat it
I light my torch and burn it
I am the beast I worship....

InvisibleTheWolf
Antechamber Of Mystery

Re: The Maya, Atlantis, 2012, & Spirituality (BRAND NEW Documentary) [Re: Life Upon Death]
    #11410312 - 11/08/09 10:08 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Life Upon Death said:
William Hutton is the pseudonym of the editor and owner of Hutton Commentaries. He is a geologist by profession, and the author of the 1996 book Coming Earth Changes, which compared geologic records with the psychic readings of Edgar Cayce and predicted catastrophic climate changes before the end of 2001.

According to his own biography, Hutton has taught at three universities, written scores of research papers, and worked as a director of geoscience research programs funded by the United States government. He has also written extensively on the topic of Earth Changes and been a member of the Association for Research and Enlightenment for some forty years.

In 2004, Hutton and co-author Jonathan Eagle published Earth's Catastrophic Past and Future: A Scientific Analysis of Information Channeled by Edgar Cayce.[1]

What exactly is the relevance of this post according to this thread?
Just a bit confused here why you went from professing you had a B.S. and M.S. in geology to talking about Edgar Cayce.  Interesting train of thought you have.

OfflineboO
Female User Gallery

Re: The Maya, Atlantis, 2012, & Spirituality (BRAND NEW Documentary) [Re: PookztA]
    #11410776 - 11/08/09 11:46 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

well, i'm all for humans uniting and for a higher state of consciousness, etc, etc...

but, there wasn't anything in this video that actually made me think, "oh yeah, he might be onto something." actually, considering his background in physics and mathematics, I would think that he would add in there more scientific evidence and citations to what he was talking about. instead, he says that "scientists say ..." "nasa says ..." "NOVA says ..." but I at least, haven't found any evidence of these particular institutions claiming what he said was correct.

he did mention in part 7 that the hopi indians, mayans and some other indian group are actually all related and come from Atlantis...has there been any scientific evidence of this? I.e. DNA analysis to show that they come from the same line?

Offlinesoldatheero
lastirishman
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: The Maya, Atlantis, 2012, & Spirituality (BRAND NEW Documentary) [Re: boO]
    #11411525 - 11/08/09 02:19 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING you just made my day and im hungover as hell so thank you. btw i think those spirit orb being things r whome who are making the crazy crop circles. wild

--------------------
..and may the zelda theme song be with you at all times, amen.

InvisibleMushouse
Mycomancer

Re: The Maya, Atlantis, 2012, & Spirituality (BRAND NEW Documentary) [Re: PookztA]
    #11412260 - 11/08/09 04:19 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

In the video, when he gets to explaining the Fibonacci sequence being present in time and nature, was anyone else reminded of Terence McKenna's Timewave Zero?

Invisibledr_gonz

. [Re: Mushouse]
    #11412338 - 11/08/09 04:33 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

OfflinePookztA
Medical Student

Loc: Illinois
Re: The Maya, Atlantis, 2012, & Spirituality (BRAND NEW Documentary) [Re: dr_gonz]
    #11412715 - 11/08/09 05:33 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

NASA article talking about Earth's shifting poles:

http://www.nasa.gov/vision/earth/lookingatearth/29dec_magneticfield.html

"Scientists have long known that the magnetic pole moves. James Ross located the pole for the first time in 1831 after an exhausting arctic journey during which his ship got stuck in the ice for four years. No one returned until the next century. In 1904, Roald Amundsen found the pole again and discovered that it had moved--at least 50 km since the days of Ross."

"The pole kept going during the 20th century, north at an average speed of 10 km per year, lately accelerating "to 40 km per year," says Newitt. At this rate it will exit North America and reach Siberia in a few decades."

"Keeping track of the north magnetic pole is Newitt's job. "We usually go out and check its location once every few years," he says. "We'll have to make more trips now that it is moving so quickly."

"Sometimes the field completely flips. The north and the south poles swap places. Such reversals, recorded in the magnetism of ancient rocks, are unpredictable. They come at irregular intervals averaging about 300,000 years; the last one was 780,000 years ago. Are we overdue for another? No one knows."

--------------------
Abrahm
Spreading Psytrance & Love in the Midwest USA

Expand Your Consciousness. :mushroomgrow:

:peace: 9/11 Challenge: Explain the Evidence http://pookzta.blogspot.com

Edited by PookztA (11/08/09 05:43 PM)

Offlinesoldatheero
lastirishman
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #11413384 - 11/08/09 07:01 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Shifts in magnetic polarity take hundreds to thousands of years to happen, and they have happened hundreds of times, all recorded in rocks. A magnetic, not geographic, polarity pole shift is probably in progress right now, and you have been totally unaware of it. The process of the shift in magnetic polarity is not going to end 3 years and 4 months from now

Life Upon Death I specifically remember my quaternary geology professor saying multiple times that the pole shifts happen instantly. It is true that the underlying processes which cause the actual shift may take years but the actual reversal happens in a moment. lol what would a geographical pole shift be a reversal in perception/imagination? To me that's like saying up may become down.

--------------------
..and may the zelda theme song be with you at all times, amen.

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Loc: The Astral Realm
Re: The Maya, Atlantis, 2012, & Spirituality (BRAND NEW Documentary) [Re: soldatheero]
    #11413571 - 11/08/09 07:31 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Instantly in geological time would be about 30 hours.

Invisibledr_gonz

. [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11413581 - 11/08/09 07:33 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

InvisibleAlteredAgain
Visual Alchemist
 User Gallery

Loc: Solar Circuit
    #11414481 - 11/08/09 09:30 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I have to agree with boO here that Melchizedek was not citing particular sources. I guess he wants the viewer to make the effort to look it up, which is not a bad thing necessarily, but after a while through his talk I had many questions about the topics he was claiming to be true, that I wish he would have gone more into detail..

I loved how he addressed the nature of the golden mean and the Fibonacci sequence, as it unfolds in nature. "Nature only knows whole numbers, and as growth happens, the geometry of something natural moves closer to the ideal ratio - and can only do so by alternating above and below the ideal golden ratio, but gets closer to the number with every step."

IMO Melchizedek has a great understanding of sacred and fractal geometry. I think its his specialty as he presents that very well. But I feel he sort of runs off with the rest, only leaving few valuable points here and there.

I've watched it more than halfway so far. I'll see if I can find some time to view the remaining video.

:yinyang2:

--------------------

OfflineSciaticGryphon
Stranger

#11414492 - 11/08/09 09:31 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

one thing I was confused on was the crystal skulls. there are 13 or them, But from my understanding of the previous shows ive watched about them. 3 are owned by a person, another older lady owns one, one was reported to be thrown in the bottom of a cave because it was evil. and over time the cave has filled in and is solid rock. the others are yet to be found. First how are the Mayans going to obtain these skulls? second if they do contain human "souls" wouldn't they be safe guarded and in a safe spot. not scattered all over the world. Third, how where they made? They say Mayan shamans carved them. in which way? what tools where used, etc. 4th, the Mayans need us the modern world just as much as we need them. But why havnt they shown proof or some kind of physical evidence of their pre-existence of the Atlantis civilization. even if it was destroyed, there has to be some proof.
  Last, edger Kacy predicted that atlantians had placed scriptures(i think, or some where along those lines) in a chamber under the right sphinx's paw. Why have they not said anything about this? The modern world simply needs more proof to give 100% trust in the Mayans. If we do get proof, we would be more willing and trusting to follow them.

OfflinePookztA
Medical Student

Loc: Illinois
Re: The Maya, Atlantis, 2012, & Spirituality (BRAND NEW Documentary) [Re: SciaticGryphon]
    #11414925 - 11/08/09 10:24 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i think that the human 'awakening' that is going on is due, indirectly, to a lot of things. i dont think any pole shift is actually causing our consciousness to expand, per say...

i think it is the fact that all this is happening, as predicted by our ancestors, and with the political greed and corruption that we are finally learning about, the increased appearance of UFOs, the severity of natural disasters like the H1N1 pandemic and Hurricane Katrina and stuff, and the possibility of WWIII, i think all these things happening all at the same time are helping people to wake up, come together, and evolve like never before. I think it is a synchronization of timing thing, that the year 2012 simply corresponds to the peak of our 'waking up', and not that it will have any specific evolutionary effect on our species. i think we are in the transition right now, and it is getting faster and more obvious as we approach 2012, but that is just me.

the reason i say this is because i hear a lot of people speak as if we are not in the transition right now, as if 2012 will be some super magical year of transformation, not giving enough credit to how much transformation and waking up is happening right now. even us just thinking about the 2012, and the fact that the Mayans predicted a great transformation happening around that time, is helping us to think about evolving as a species, and helping us to give credit to our ancestors and adopt some of their values and stuff.

just my 2 cents anyway. i dont think a pole shift will cause any direct evolution of consciousness, but it may cause some natural disasters or electrical failures or something that would help wake people up more...

i also really liked the Fibonacci sequence part, where he says, "How does a plant know how many branches to sprout next?"
"It looks at how many it currently is sprouting (present), 3 for example, and then how many it sprouted last time (past), 2 for example, to figure out how many it should sprout next, which would be 5."

Fibonacci Sequence: 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 12, etc.

so plant determines: 3 currently, 2 last time, so next time i will sprout 5.

applying this to humans, he suggests that "Current (present) man and technology + past man technology and values (past) = future man (evolution) :smile:

i am very glad to be alive during this time period... how lucky are we all!

--------------------
Abrahm
Spreading Psytrance & Love in the Midwest USA

Expand Your Consciousness. :mushroomgrow:

:peace: 9/11 Challenge: Explain the Evidence http://pookzta.blogspot.com

InvisibleyogabunnyM
fancy cat
Female User Gallery

Loc: Nasty Women Get Shit Done
    #11416034 - 11/09/09 01:11 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

this looks cool, can't wait to check it out!!!

--------------------

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
Re: The Maya, Atlantis, 2012, & Spirituality (BRAND NEW Documentary) [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #11419847 - 11/09/09 03:35 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

The crystal skulls are just an abstract for different information... We can obtain this information with or without these skulls. Drunvalo said it himself that these items hold no significance.

Think of these crystal skulls as sticky notes... We write down and store important information that we already know, but also need for the future.  The information stored inside is invaluable... but the skulls themselves are no more than mere sticky notes. It is not the sticky note that is valuable, it is the information stored on it that's important.... This in no way means that they are worthless and not sacred.

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

Invisibledr_gonz

. [Re: danlennon3]
    #11419868 - 11/09/09 03:38 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
    #11419905 - 11/09/09 03:44 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

thank you:grin:

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

OfflineOzekat
Cosmic Observer
Male

Loc: Kentucky
Re: The Maya, Atlantis, 2012, & Spirituality (BRAND NEW Documentary) [Re: danlennon3]
    #11421649 - 11/09/09 07:52 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I didn't watch the videos, but I thought they were great.

:rofl2:

--------------------
Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.
- Chinese Proverb

:teleport:

:yinyang: Beauty & Simplicity

Offlineiamu
Sall Growman
Male

Loc: Ireland
    #11424892 - 11/10/09 09:16 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

PookztA said:

0+1 = 1
1+1 = 2
2+1 = 3
3+2 = 5
5+3 = 8
8+5 = 13
13+8 = 21
past+present = future
ancestors + modern man = future man

:smile:

fix.we dont want our destiny to be flawed.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale