Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineJasonVira
Stronger, Healthier, Happier!
Male

Re: MANIFESTING WITH INTENTION [Re: JasonVira]
    #11350555 - 10/30/09 08:37 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I’ve learned the hard way that people tend to complain about their problems in public then in private they secretly feed the problems they are complaining about. I’ve had it trying to solve the problems for people who secretly don’t want their problems solved.

It’s obvious to me that modern society, as a whole, wants to make money off of their problems rather than solve them. Making money is more important to modern society than solving their social problems.

For example: If modern society really wanted to solve the drug addict problem all they would have to do is publicly execute hardened drug addict repeat offenders. That would eventually solve the problem one way or another. They won’t do it because…they are making big money off of repeat offenders. So they want them alive and in prison. They would rather build more prisons than solve the social problem.

The same holds true for identity theft. Publicly execute, with hangings, all those who steal the identities of others and the problem will eventually go away. Of course, they will never do this. Why? Because they don’t really want to solve the problem.

So, I have no intention of trying to solve the problems of a race who secretly enjoys feeding the problems they complain about. Why should I? Let Jesus solve their problems. He’s the “love humanity” guy, not me. If Jesus OBVIOUSLY doesn’t want to bother solving their problems don’t come looking for me to be your hero.

--------------------
If you have any commentary about my posts that may break the rules. Bring it to my thread in the OTD forum

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=11524605&page=0&vc=1#11524605

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTri High
Whigro
 User Gallery

Loc: Monaghan, Ireland
Re: MANIFESTING WITH INTENTION [Re: calm]
    #11351138 - 10/30/09 11:08 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

calm said:

MOAR! :crankey:

--------------------
you just need money to get laid - starfire_xes

OfflineJasonVira
Male

Re: MANIFESTING WITH INTENTION [Re: Tri High]
    #11351647 - 10/30/09 12:38 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

She's my...honey  :grin:

--------------------
If you have any commentary about my posts that may break the rules. Bring it to my thread in the OTD forum

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=11524605&page=0&vc=1#11524605

Offlinemycould
Stranger

Loc: Somewhere over the Rainbo...
    #11353465 - 10/30/09 05:37 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

hey man you just said you like to come to these forums to refine your beliefs... You are right i dont really care about your problems.  And the little kid starving in africa probably doesnt either... Most likely because your problems arent really problems, more like uncomfortabilities.  If you have access to a computer to post on this thread as many times as you have i can guarantee you have your three square meals a day and a place to sleep... people that love you.  What about the people who have never had any of these?  The real people suffering.  Like i said i have never had a vision of krishna or any spiritual figure, but if given the power i would help those people out regardless if theres a god figure or not... and they dont have to care about my problems... my problems are nothing compared to what they go through.  But like you said the light cannot penetrate ignorance so these words will probably be read and not understood.

--------------------
Whether you believe you can or believe you cant, either way you're probably right.

OfflineJasonVira
Male

Re: MANIFESTING WITH INTENTION [Re: mycould]
    #11353543 - 10/30/09 05:51 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

mycould said:
hey man you just said you like to come to these forums to refine your beliefs... You are right i dont really care about your problems.  And the little kid starving in africa probably doesnt either... Most likely because your problems arent really problems, more like uncomfortabilities.  If you have access to a computer to post on this thread as many times as you have i can guarantee you have your three square meals a day and a place to sleep... people that love you.  What about the people who have never had any of these?  The real people suffering.  Like i said i have never had a vision of krishna or any spiritual figure, but if given the power i would help those people out regardless if theres a god figure or not... and they dont have to care about my problems... my problems are nothing compared to what they go through.  But like you said the light cannot penetrate ignorance so these words will probably be read and not understood.

When I have fully taken care of myself and my loved ones then, and only then, will I consider helping the poor children IN MY COUNTRY first. When there are no more poor children in my country then, AND ONLY THEN, will I consider helping the poor children in other countries.

You are just blowing off a lot of nice sounding hot air. You say such things because YOU KNOW FOR A FACT that you will (((NEVER))) have such power. However, it helps to clear your guilty conscience by writing such things.

I am not as stupid as you seem to think I am

BTW: I give to the homeless and charities as I feel inspired to do.

I love women's breasts so I give to breast cancer research rather regularly.

What charities do YOU give to, Mr Holier than me?

--------------------

Offlinemycould
Stranger

Loc: Somewhere over the Rainbo...
    #11354800 - 10/30/09 09:55 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

You sure do make a lot of judgements and assumptions about me for being "enlightened".  I do not give to any charities.  I occassionally give a cigarette to a bum or some change here and there.  And you are entitled to help whoever you want or nobody i dont really care what you do.  You just said you like to refine your dreams and beliefs through talking about them... See i dont really view it as my country or my loved ones.  I try to view it as my planet earth.  Countries are just labels that keep human kind segregated.  By all means take care of your loved ones i would too.  All i was saying that if i was given or achieved the power of bending reality i would take care of a few more helpless people other than my immediate family.  You get really defensive and then start some very ignorant behavior.  I wonder how Krishna would feel about this.  And i dont think you're stupid... just ignorant which only means "without information"... there is a difference.

--------------------
Whether you believe you can or believe you cant, either way you're probably right.

OfflineJasonVira
Male

Re: MANIFESTING WITH INTENTION [Re: mycould]
    #11355668 - 10/31/09 01:59 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

mycould said:
You sure do make a lot of judgements and assumptions about me for being "enlightened".  I do not give to any charities.  I occassionally give a cigarette to a bum or some change here and there.  And you are entitled to help whoever you want or nobody i dont really care what you do.  You just said you like to refine your dreams and beliefs through talking about them... See i dont really view it as my country or my loved ones.  I try to view it as my planet earth.  Countries are just labels that keep human kind segregated.  By all means take care of your loved ones i would too.  All i was saying that if i was given or achieved the power of bending reality i would take care of a few more helpless people other than my immediate family.  You get really defensive and then start some very ignorant behavior.  I wonder how Krishna would feel about this.  And i dont think you're stupid... just ignorant which only means "without information"... there is a difference.

You people are such a joke. You would fault me for making assumptions and judgments RIGHT AFTER you make assumptions and judge me. I swear, if you and your kind are mentally retarded...well...you have your excuse. You assume I won't do nice things for others WITH THE EXTRA I have (((AFTER))) I fully take care of myself and my loved ones. That's a very big assumption!

Here's the thing: you try to make me think I am selfish and that if you had the power you would help others (thus implying you are a better person than I am) yet I give to charities and you don't. What does that say? It says you are a lying hypocrite who says a lot of crap to try and clear his guilty conscience. I speak with sincere, concerted action. You are just a lot of nice sounding words.

As far as Krishna is concerned: I have faith that Krishna would say I am unworthy to be worshipped and I agree wholeheartedly!

Yes, I (((SLAP))) you with the truth. I would kick you in the nuts with the truth as well, if I could. Fault me for that!

So, you sometimes give cigarettes to bums, eh? Do you also sometimes give heroin fixes to junkies? What a righteous fellow you are!
:tongue2:

Edited by JasonVira (10/31/09 10:55 AM)

OfflineJasonVira
Male

Re: MANIFESTING WITH INTENTION [Re: Darkestone]
    #11356812 - 10/31/09 10:45 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Darkestone said:
lol  ^^^That may be the single most self centered statement I have ever heard!

Then we have this guy. There's always gotta be at least one like him in every forum.

He doesn't give a damn about my problems then expects me to care about the problems of strangers. What a friggin riot! Insults were created for guys like this

Still, I gave him the best rating possible. Why? Oh, why the hell not?
  :tongue2:

--------------------

Edited by JasonVira (10/31/09 06:37 PM)

OfflineJasonVira
Male

SCARY HALLOWEEN POST: [Re: JasonVira]
    #11357066 - 10/31/09 11:43 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Hey, you people tend to like scary stuff on Halloween. Well, here’s my scary Halloween post:

Okay, I just love giving you people a clue of what is to come. Yesterday I was back up in the mountains once again baptizing myself in the clean, fresh water that I drink from with no ill effects. Once again I was made aware of how angry, what you call, Mother Nature is at the human race. We’re talking an anger so fierce, so black in its hatred that…well…natural disasters are on the way on a scale that will make your disaster movies look like child’s play. Mother Nature is Intent on KILLING off AT LEAST 80% of you lying, hypocrite troublemakers. Mother Nature is Intent on slaughtering BILLIONS of humans! Go tell Mother Nature that she should be nice and forgiving. Good luck!

So, if I had the power and approval of the universe, every son of a bitch who crosses my path and gives me trouble would be dead meat. The best thing would be that no human would have a clue I was responsible for their deaths. They won’t be able to pin a thing on me. It wouldn’t matter if they were kings of the governments or organized crime on the Earth or bums in the streets. When they cross my path they had better be nice to me. If they lie and try to trick me I will automatically ‘see’ right through the trick. I will send my Intent against them and the Sentient Universe will do the rest. Yes, they would die with EXTREME PREJUDICE!

All my life I have had to put up with ungrateful, lying, hypocrite cheats. Well, if I am given the power I will not have to put up with them anymore! Human laws tend to protect the unrighteous. I’m betting it will soon be ‘open season’ on lying, human troublemaking hypocrites from a Universal standpoint.

So, you people had better be nice to me. You never know. I may not be joking here. I just may be the real thing and can affect you from thousands of miles away. Yes, this would most definitely include people who are not nice to me on the Internet. Indeed it would!

Bet on it!

Happy Halloween…suckers :eek:

OfflineJasonVira
Male

Re: SCARY HALLOWEEN POST: [Re: JasonVira]
    #11357082 - 10/31/09 11:47 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

OfflineKickleM
Wanderer
 User Gallery

#11359354 - 10/31/09 06:45 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Keep calling others liars, hypocrites, mentally retarded and doomed... with your belief in the secret, that will surely attract something wonderful your way.

--------------------
Why shouldn't the truth be stranger than fiction?
Fiction, after all, has to make sense. -- Mark Twain

OfflineJasonVira
Male

Re: SCARY HALLOWEEN POST: [Re: Kickle]
    #11359935 - 10/31/09 08:53 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Kickle said:
Keep calling others liars, hypocrites, mentally retarded and doomed... with your belief in the secret, that will surely attract something wonderful your way.

You look at what I may write and all you see are the bad things. How can I possibly honestly state what kind of person that makes you without insulting you?

I would really like to know

I mean, if you encountered someone who completely ignored any good that you do and only would talk to you when he perceived you doing something wrong what kind of person would that be? Well, that's what YOU ARE!!!!

Still, I refuse to take away the +5 rating I gave you. Why? Because I like to give out the best ratings possible.

How can I possibly state what kind of person that makes me without complimenting myself. If I compliment myself we all know how YOU, and your kind, would react.

You still maintain the worst possible rating that you gave me. How can I state what kind of person that makes you, compared to me, without insulting you?

I would really like to know because I am tempted to be fully honest here and I can't without breaking the rules.

When all the great religions talk about the destruction of the wicked they are talking about the destruction of people like you.

From the bottom of my heart and with all the sincerity I can muster I say: I truly and sincerely...want to spit on you. Over and over again then kick you in the nuts with all my might. That's what you inspire with a screen name like 'Kick'le. I guess they will never be creating a religion in my name. Ha!  :grin:

Edited by JasonVira (11/01/09 12:10 PM)

OfflineJasonVira
Male

#11362515 - 11/01/09 12:49 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

JasonVira said:

Hey, you should know that it was a very scary Halloween night at about 12:00 AM when I took that photo in a graveyard close to where I used to live. There's a lot going on there that I didn't see while I was taking the photo. It wasn't until I got home and brought the photos into my computer that I was able to see what was actually going on.

--------------------

Offlineandrewss
precariously aggrandized

Loc: ohio
    #11362549 - 11/01/09 12:57 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

this thread is so lame I kinda like it :sun:

--------------------
Jesus loves you.

OfflineJasonVira
Male

Re: SCARY HALLOWEEN POST: [Re: andrewss]
    #11363397 - 11/01/09 03:22 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

andrewss said:
this thread is so lame I kinda like it :sun:

Yeah. It's not at all as interesting as YOUR thread. Um...what thread would that be? Let's all see a link to YOUR thread that is much more interesting than this one.

We all know what's going to happen next, don't we?

You think you're slick, but I've been around. I know your 'lame' tricks and how to counter them.

heh-heh  :tongue2:

--------------------

Edited by JasonVira (11/01/09 10:09 PM)

OfflineKickleM
Wanderer
 User Gallery

#11365369 - 11/01/09 08:36 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

You look at what I may write and all you see are the bad things.

Not bad, but definitely contradictory.
You're placing a value judgment on my statement, one which I am not placing myself.
Twist my words all you want, condemn me all you want, but I'm just being a mirror.

--------------------

OfflineJasonVira
Male

#11365969 - 11/01/09 10:08 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Kickle said:
Quote:

You look at what I may write and all you see are the bad things.

Not bad, but definitely contradictory.
You're placing a value judgment on my statement, one which I am not placing myself.
Twist my words all you want, condemn me all you want, but I'm just being a mirror.

I never pretended to be a paragon of righteousness. I often fail, but I forgive myself, as I forgive EVERYONE for the bad they have done. You want to condemn me for my failures. Well, I FORGIVE YOU. That's why I will not take away the +5 rating I gave you.

So what does that make me compared to you? Which one of us is the better man? :grin:

--------------------

OfflineKickleM
Wanderer
 User Gallery

#11366255 - 11/01/09 11:03 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Best post I've seen you make. :thumbup:

And as an aside, I was not attempting to condemn you in any way.
If you'll note, my prior posts do not contain value judgments within them. They were simply observations.

--------------------

OfflineJasonVira
Male

#11366388 - 11/01/09 11:36 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Kickle said:
Best post I've seen you make. :thumbup:

And as an aside, I was not attempting to condemn you in any way.
If you'll note, my prior posts do not contain value judgments within them. They were simply observations.

Well, I have a little surprise for you 

Surprise, you ungrateful son of a bitch. I just brought you down a notch  :grin:

OfflinejivJaN
yes
Male User Gallery

#11366399 - 11/01/09 11:39 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

what is it
what is it
what is it
what is it
what is it

?

--------------------

---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder