Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates, CBD Oils

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: cashus]
    #11181426 - 10/04/09 04:23 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Nice, Ill check it out. I know for a fact they wont hire me. I'm 100% unemployable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecashus
what?
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the great PNW
Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11181464 - 10/04/09 04:29 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

lol go for it

--------------------
Self healing lids
noobies lids

InvisibleShins
Fun guy
Male User Gallery

Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: cashus]
    #11191924 - 10/06/09 06:03 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Work for the Government.

--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

OfflineCapHat
Stranger

Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: Arden]
    #11191930 - 10/06/09 06:05 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I go by common law and I cant get free money unless I find it or its given to me. other words, I have to earn it or exchange for it.

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: CapHat]
    #11191937 - 10/06/09 06:13 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Im confused. Isnt that one everyone else does?

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: Monstershrooms]
    #11192397 - 10/06/09 09:04 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

You can print working coupons with a little research.

http://www.barcode-us.com/coupon/couponValueChart.html
http://www.azalea.com/SampleCode/UPC_in_Excel.html

Those are only for USA.

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

OfflineJT
Male User Gallery

Loc: athens Flag
Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: nickelz34]
    #11195916 - 10/06/09 06:52 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

starbucks works well with the phone in trick too. those canned "double shots" that they sell at most grocery stores say "shakewell before opening" on the can, but the contents are under pressure so they are likely to explode if you shake it too much.

my friend had one blow up on his way to work and ruin his shirt, so he called the starbucks number and they gave him $$25 in gift certificates to cover the shirt and 2 coupons for a free 4-pack of double shots or frappucino's.

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: JT]
    #11200122 - 10/07/09 11:56 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

starbucks and other places (coffee bars, mcdonalds etc) in some coutnries (at leas in some asian countries) have free wifi if you have a laptop and wireless internet. on our vacation we never had to pay to use the internet, and if i lived in those places i could surf all day long sitting on the sidewalk.  if those stores dont, try sitting in front of large tall apartment/condo buildings, big office buildings etc, there is more often than not one or more wireless internet lines without passwords.

a family member in canada raised her and her 3 kids for 18 years off the back of the grocery store.  she talked to the manager and said can she take the old/throw away food...and he said yes and told her the time and day to come by for when they throw it out.  now there is obviously some pretty wrong stuff, and meat isnt a good idea.  but you can get boxes full of veggies and fruit...some goes right to compost bin, but so many are jsut slightly wilted, an apple has a small dent on one side etc, still perfectly edible and fine etc some part is cosmetically not so appealing...i hate to think of literally the tens of thousands of dollars she has saved doing this!  food aint cheap, but it can be free if we use a little logic and loose our ego :smile:

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Offlinenickelz34
Fungi Eater

Loc: Quebec, Canada Flag
Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: kadakuda]
    #11200726 - 10/07/09 01:37 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

You guys are gr8!!! if anyone wants to help thread more put the link in your sig .. if i get enough things i will organize and compile them on front page making it easier to sift though.

And yes everyone will get credit when i re post them to front page, your name will be at your post unless for some reason you want to be anonymous .

happy shroomin

nickelz34

--------------------
Super Easy LC

Shroomerys secrets to free things !! All users contribute!!

The reason my post count is so low is because I know how to use the  search option on this site

Rotten Status : closed site gone

Offlinecaptainm424
Expand or Collapse
Male

Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: nickelz34]
    #11205342 - 10/08/09 01:43 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

ill sig it. if everyone see's it, as a community we will have made quite the opportunity for ourselves. the amount of knowledge on this subject must be vast between us

--------------------

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10945064
Our secrets to free things

Offlinenickelz34
Fungi Eater

Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: captainm424]
    #11205416 - 10/08/09 02:03 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

exactly i really think we could build this topic some more this is WAY to much shit i know isn't covered here yet . like i said i want to compile this all onto front page in categories with a vast amount of info . maybe if we can get enough info pages worth i will sacrifice the time to make a pdf book for us all to download and share as freeware .

--------------------
Super Easy LC

The reason my post count is so low is because I know how to use the  search option on this site

OfflineHaRo On KoRn
inmortal
 User Gallery

Loc: West Coast
    #11205735 - 10/08/09 04:16 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i sighned up for the swansan havent got a call yet but my phone was dead all day

i will add to my sig

Invisibledancefloordale
Research Assistant

Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: HaRo On KoRn]
    #11226154 - 10/11/09 11:42 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Alright i've got another one that my friend pulled of numerous times when I was with him.

Go to Harris Teeter, or really any grocery store, and buy the cheapest bottle of wine you can. Go home, remove the barcode and put some double-sided tape on the back.

Next time you go to the store, pick up a $60 bottle of wine and go to the SELF-CHECKOUT lane. Most stores have these now. Either stick the old barcode over the old one, or preferably just hold it on the bottle with your hand so it can easily be removed.

Swipe it, and it will ring up as the cheap bottle. Of course, it has to be weighed, which is how those machines tell if you really have the product you just scanned. Luckily your wine bottles probably weigh the same. If you do this at a busy time, the clerk, if there is one, is not going to be watching this go down.

My friend got caught one time, maybe the bottles were not the same weight or something? idk. Something went wrong with the process and the machine picked up on the wrong item. The clerk came over and rang it up for us and when it came up to $70, we were like "woah! must have picked up the wrong bottle there! we will just take this one."

Try it, it works. Just act innocent if someone picks up on it.

--------------------
Everything posted by the user dancefloordale, aside from what is written in this here clause is completely and utterly fictitious, despite any information read (or seen), above (or below) that might lead you to believe otherwise.

Hydra Tek - A detailed guide, for newest to the most skilled cultivators.

HCA

Bulk growing made easy-discussion
Bulk Growing Made Easy

InvisibleDynoo
-
 User Gallery

Loc: - Flag
Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: dancefloordale]
    #11227843 - 10/11/09 04:52 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Look into Freeganism. See if any groups are located near you. They're all about living off of free healthy food from the land and fresh tossed food behind supermarkets.

--------------------
-

InvisibleLayYouIn
Taurus
Male User Gallery

Loc: Organ
Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: Monstershrooms]
    #11229574 - 10/11/09 09:14 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Monstershrooms said:
FREE PRODUCTS SCAMMING

Alright awhile back I made a .PSD coupon-template in Photoshop and I might as well upload it here for my fellow Shroomites.

Basically you'll edit it, (the red bits) add the product of your choice, print the paper, cut it out and get the reward of basically any low priced product. This does work (don't doubt it because the scam involves talking with people (aka morons) so the achievability is based on how dumb of a person you try it on).

Basically the coupon will say the item you've edited into the template is FREE and you've received this coupon through email, printed it out and here you are to get the benefits!

People that I've tried it on never notice that its on printer paper, they don't even care, it's probably better to try it later in the day when the person has been working awhile and isn't at the best mindset but probably anytime will do. :wink:

I've gotten cigs, energy drinks, hygiene products, ect. The limit is your imagination.

Even if you are caught in your lie you cannot get into trouble because there�s no way the retail company can prove you didn't actually receive this in an e-mail, they cannot prove you were trying to scam them.

All you need is Photoshop and some acting skills! Have fun.

download .PSD

Photoshop trial can be downloaded here

sounds like fraud to me.  Ill pass on the felony charge.

Offlinenickelz34
Fungi Eater

Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: LayYouIn]
    #11229809 - 10/11/09 09:47 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

lol the good ideas are still coming :

goto walgreens.com last time i used it if you signed up you get a free 15 pictures that they will print for you . all i do is create a bullshit email and upload my lovely 15 pics and then goto my nearest walgreens and pic em up . than when i need 15 more i do same thing all over again create a new email etc.

--------------------
Super Easy LC

OfflinePointDefiance
swashbuckler
 User Gallery

Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: John]
    #11238262 - 10/13/09 08:44 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

John said:
You can print working coupons with a little research.

http://www.barcode-us.com/coupon/couponValueChart.html
http://www.azalea.com/SampleCode/UPC_in_Excel.html

Those are only for USA.

wouldn't it be pretty hard to make a barcode that makes a specific item free? or is there one generic barcode you could use to make any small item free?

i learned a long time ago how to modify barcodes to turn a 35 cent coupon into another amount, say 75 cents. i suppose it might work if you make the coupon savings equal to the actual cost of the item.

but it would be a lot harder to make something like a pack of cigarettes free because they don't really give out coupons. you'd have to design it from scratch.

doesn't the company themselves have to add coupon codes into the system for them to work?

i don't know

i figured out how to easily clone library cards and check books out on other peoples accounts so you can steal books/movies without the alarm going off. our libraries have automatic checkout machines. i tested the method and it was perfect. i returned the books immediately, i would never steal from people or a library. that's fucked up. but shit the method is fuckin clever...

InvisibleDynoo
-
 User Gallery

Loc: - Flag
Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: PointDefiance]
    #11238281 - 10/13/09 08:51 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Go to garage sales on their last day around the time they are packing up. Some people will just give out free stuff because they don't want to being it back in their house anymore.

--------------------
-

OfflinePointDefiance
swashbuckler
 User Gallery

Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: PointDefiance]
    #11238366 - 10/13/09 09:17 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

free druggs tek

fuck your free taco bell nonsense
i'm totally gonna score today

:aliceshocker::oc80mg:  :rail2:

better hurry guys
it expires in like a week
:gtfoborat:

Edited by PointDefiance (10/13/09 12:07 PM)

OfflineHaRo On KoRn
inmortal
 User Gallery

Loc: West Coast
    #11239907 - 10/13/09 02:34 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

swansons thang works i dont know for how much longer tho

1 gallon butter pecan ice cream mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates, CBD Oils