Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal Flag
Judge's teen son gets caught with a FUCKLOAD of drugs and walks away scott free..
    #11160201 - 09/30/09 09:06 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2009

Drug Dealing Alabama Judge's Son, Alex Rochester, Walks Free

Last year I brought my readers the story of John Alexander Rochester who is the son of hanging Judge John Rochester of Alabama's 41st Circuit Court.

To refresh everyone's memory young Mr. Alex Rochester was busted in the Ashland City Park on March 1, 2008 and charged with trafficking drugs. The drugs he was charged with trafficking are as follows; Cocaine, crack cocaine, marijuana, ecstacy, meth and xanax.

The last we heard Alex Rochester had been ferried away, under his mothers skirts, to a posh treatment center called The Arbor where he was to remain for a year. Young Rochester's MySpace page states that he is currently in college.

Yesterday I was able to come by John Alexander Rochester's case file and, I hate to tell you, but what I predicted would happen has happened. No surprise really. Regular working folks kids go to prison for years and years on charges like this. The Judge's son gets off scot free.

John Alexander Rochester was allowed to plea all of the trafficking charges down to simple possession charges and he received five years probation. He is walking around free. The arrest report states that he and his friend were passed out at the Ashland City Park at 12:56 a.m. The arresting officer smelled marijuana and conducted a search. While Alex Rochester was attempting to pull his passport out of his pocket a pipe fell out. After the massive amounts of drugs were found Alex Rochester stated according to the police report that "He had bought the drugs in Atlanta and that he would give up the name of the supplier if the fed's would take considerable time off his sentence." Alex Rochester already had two warrants out for his arrest at the time of this arrest. Apparently Daddy never taught him to keep his mouth shut when the cops show up because Alex Rochester squealed like a little pig.

Here is what the case file says about the amount of drugs he was arrested with. You better sit down.

1. Two baggies, envelope, one vial, crack cocaine, powder cocaine Total: 32 grams (1 ounce give or take)
2. 1 gallon bag containing marijuana
3. 5 sandwich baggies containing marijuana. 4 were corners of bags packaged for resale.
4. 1100 Extacy pills in 11 baggies
5. 2 straws, 2 rolled up dollar bills and two pipes.
6. 26 Xanax pills

I'd bet my right arm that NEVER in the history of Alabama has anyone caught with that amount of drugs been allowed to plea down trafficking charges (clearly he was trafficking) to simple possession. And remember...all of those charges carried an additional 3 year mandatory minimum because the arrest occurred withing three miles of a school, church, day care center and public housing facilities. Hell, it happened in the Ashland City Park where all the little children play on the mini-monster trucks and monkey bars. I also wonder how many people are in jail or prison because they bought drugs from Alex Rochester and got caught?

Anyone else would have had bonds in the millions of dollars, had their face plastered all over the front page of the newspaper and would be serving decades in an Alabama prison. In this case, because Alex Rochester's daddy is a judge, he is treated like the fortunate son, given a slap on the wrist and set free. The Clay Times Journal printed only the police blotter when he was arrested and there has to date been absolutely no additional coverage of this major story in the paper.

The court system and the media have failed the citizens of those counties and really all the citizens of the State of Alabama. We expect fairness in our judicial system. Clearly our system has been subverted and the rules thrown out the window because it was a judge's son caught red handed TRAFFICKING HUGE AMOUNTS OF DRUGS.

However, I have a plan to make sure the majority of the citizens of Clay County and Coosa County are made aware of what has happened. I won't say what that plan is because I want it to be a really nasty surprise for the Rochester family. Don't want to spoil the anticipation for them.

http://alcourtwatch.blogspot.com/2009/09/drug-dealing-alabama-judges-son-alex.html

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblebryguy27007
Cosmonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: Judge's teen son gets caught with a FUCKLOAD of drugs and walks away scott free.. [Re: Newbie]
    #11160221 - 09/30/09 09:09 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:eek:

InvisibleThirdEyeOpening
Lost In My Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: How the fuck should i kno... Flag
Re: Judge's teen son gets caught with a FUCKLOAD of drugs and walks away scott free.. [Re: Newbie]
    #11160236 - 09/30/09 09:12 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:kingcrankey:

:dudewtf:

:facepalm:

--------------------

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. Im not too sure about the former.      -Einstein

Of course the rules need to be enforced, but the goal of law and order should be to create a just society, not to enforce laws. -Unknown

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”  -Stephen Roberts

OfflineChubba
Vape hungry

#11160237 - 09/30/09 09:12 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I just don't get how this is possible.

Aren't judges bound by previous precedent? How can a judge send someone to jail for one situation (you would bet the judge has sent someone to prison for LESS), then when the same situation comes up the same judge lets them off no punishment?

OfflineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal Flag
Re: Judge's teen son gets caught with a FUCKLOAD of drugs and walks away scott free.. [Re: bryguy27007]
    #11160240 - 09/30/09 09:13 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I mean, jesus christ, anyone of our lives would be completely ruined if that happened to us, and this kid just gets to carry on doing whatever.

♪ ♪ Tra-la-la-la-la  ♪ ♪

OfflineNuggetpouch
Male

#11160241 - 09/30/09 09:13 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

wow...

how was he holding that much drugs on him while he was passed out in a park? doesnt make sense

i don't think we should be pissed he got off free... we do have the right to be very angry at the system because your right...normal kids with working class folks wouldnt of have it so easy. just think about how many poor people, mostly of poverty and belonging to a minority, all these people get put away FAST and LONG. **cough**cough**institutions of socilization's means of means of disenfranchising a minority group***

either way we should be just be pissed at the system just because some of us dont have it so easy doesn't mean that ANY ONE should go to jail for drugs (unless they are a rapist / murderer you get the picture)

:peace:

--------------------
My statistical assumption is that chemical tapering should begin when the rate of visiting ODD exceeds the rate of visiting Pub, or any other Shroomery forum.

Offlinebryguy
Enigma
 User Gallery

Loc: ooo
    #11160341 - 09/30/09 09:27 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:fearandloathing:
We had
1. two bags of grass,
2. seventy-five pellets of mescaline,
3. five sheets of high-powered blotter acid,
4. a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and
5. a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers . . .
6. and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser,
7. a pint of raw ether and
8. two dozen amyls.

--------------------
Life is a tale, told by an idiot, full of sound and fury and signifying nothing

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #11160392 - 09/30/09 09:35 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

interesting story, a 19yo black kid got a 20 year sentence in alabama for
selling a quarter bag ow weed within 1000 feet of a housing project

Offlinexpl0de
ḆËŦŦЯ_őƑ_Ŧwo ƹvïlz
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Judge's teen son gets caught with a FUCKLOAD of drugs and walks away scott free.. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #11160652 - 09/30/09 10:07 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:nonono:

--------------------

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
Re: Judge's teen son gets caught with a FUCKLOAD of drugs and walks away scott free.. [Re: xpl0de]
    #11160713 - 09/30/09 10:16 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

It's the justice system.

Offlineyoubreakyoubuy
Monkey Mouth
 User Gallery

Re: Judge's teen son gets caught with a FUCKLOAD of drugs and walks away scott free.. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #11160742 - 09/30/09 10:20 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
interesting story, a 19yo black kid got a 20 year sentence in alabama for
selling a quarter bag ow weed within 1000 feet of a housing project

:nonono:  That shit ain't cool.

--------------------
Let that which doesn't matter truly not matter.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Judge's teen son gets caught with a FUCKLOAD of drugs and walks away scott free.. [Re: youbreakyoubuy]
    #11160956 - 09/30/09 10:48 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

it's far less cool that a spoiled brat rich kid got grounded for all the
weight he had, as was said, anyone else would be seeing years and $$$
I wonder if his father was the trial judge, I'm of the belief that both
the judge and the prosecutor should be removed and disbarred

Offlinedoom876
Stranger

#11161020 - 09/30/09 10:56 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
the judge and the prosecutor should be removed and dismembered

I'm all for RESPONSIBLE use, punish the degenerate and his dad.

--------------------

Fight for a large loving government that can take care of its people, kill our criminals, and preform the huge industrial tasks our corporate overlords refuse(wanna greenwash me some more Exon?)

Not this weak travesty that let millions starve and sucks corporate cock while failing at every turn.

Offlineyoubreakyoubuy
Monkey Mouth
 User Gallery

#11161095 - 09/30/09 11:04 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Oh, I'm with you on that.  The punishment does not fit the crime for either lawbreaker.

I hope they both get disbarred.  If anyone ever asks for proof that those born with a silver spoon in their mouths make out better than the rest of us, this is it.  Totally bending the law to their own ends.

--------------------
Let that which doesn't matter truly not matter.

OfflineKing Koopa
Mr. Hit Dat Hoe
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Houston
    #11161210 - 09/30/09 11:24 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

good for him.

--------------------
Best Post on the Shroomery
Don't criticize my mess unless you'd like to become part of it.

Offlinecitricacidx
FunGuy
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: GA
Re: Judge's teen son gets caught with a FUCKLOAD of drugs and walks away scott free.. [Re: King Koopa]
    #11161417 - 09/30/09 11:59 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

in alabama <2.2lbs  of reefer is still just a misdemeanor :shrug:

in georgia >1 oz is a felony :gc:

--------------------

Invisibledjmako7
Antitransubstantiationalist
 User Gallery

Loc: A shady spot under a tree
Re: Judge's teen son gets caught with a FUCKLOAD of drugs and walks away scott free.. [Re: bryguy]
    #11161434 - 10/01/09 12:02 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

This shit happens all the time.

--------------------

InvisibleMycOhunter

Re: Judge's teen son gets caught with a FUCKLOAD of drugs and walks away scott free.. [Re: djmako7]
    #11161453 - 10/01/09 12:07 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

djmako7 said:
This shit happens all the time.

I cant stand it when celebrities get off the hook as well, what the fuck do they do that makes them anymore important than your average joe?

It should be that the guy who is busting his ass building an office complex gets off, or someone who is a carpenter, someone who actually has a job that benefits society, not rich prick kids or fucking celebrities.

--------------------
True Community:  The process of deep respect and true listening for the needs of the other people in this community.

InvisibleBlimeyGrimey
Collector of Spores
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Puget Sound
    #11161487 - 10/01/09 12:15 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
the judge and the prosecutor should be removed and disbarred

:thumbup:

Then they should be beat with a sock full of D-cell batteries just for good measure.

--------------------
Message me for free microscopy services on Psilocybe, Panaeolus, and Gymnopilus species.

Looking for wild Panaeolus cinctulus and Panaeolus olivaceus prints.

InvisibleChespirito
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Judge's teen son gets caught with a FUCKLOAD of drugs and walks away scott free.. [Re: MycOhunter]
    #11161622 - 10/01/09 12:48 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

MycOhunter said:
I cant stand it when celebrities get off the hook as well

'Hey guys, dont worry about me drugging and fucking that 13 year old, hell that was like 40 years ago and shit man.  Shit Ive made plenty of bangin movies since then, we're kewl right?'

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds