Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemastamute
Stranger
First Amanita Trip, 17 grams of panther caps * 1
    #11131276 - 09/26/09 12:52 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I had ordered an ounce of panther caps from an online vendor and had a lot of trouble finding good info on dosing or trip reports.  I decided to write this for future reference and just to talk about this amazing experience.
            I started at around 4 pm with 5 grams dried caps.  I ate these straight and waited for effects.  I caught a little head buzz from them but ended up falling asleep.  Discouraged, I went about my business and prepared some cube jars for inoculation.  At around 9 pm I decided to try and take more to experience them considering I already had the chemical in my body.  I consumed 15 grams dried caps and maybe a few stems.  I ate them with lime wedges and a hot cup of water.  I was told the acidity and heat would help.
          At around 10:15 pm I started to notice some trippy effects.  I was watching TV and I started to see in black and white instead of color.  I continued to watch TV and talk on the phone with my gf until I got a feeling that I needed to be alone and not talk to anyone.  At this point I started to notice muscle twitching.  I felt "half in half out" so I went and ate 2 more grams of caps with lime and hot water again.  About 10 minutes later I started my trip. 
          During my trip the twitching was actually times when I would fade out of reality and sort of black out for a second.  I became extremely enlightened and understood the universe starting from the big bang until the end.  I realized that it was a never ending process and just kept restarting.  I had a sense that my thoughts would create and affect other realities.  I really dont have words to describe these sensations as with most profound trips. At this point I went into my bedroom to lay in the dark and listen to some music.  I only had my gf's ipod in a dock that was playing some of her euro techno; this sent me to ectasy.  I could see the fabric of reality.  It was dark with the most extreme bright light behind it peaking through.  I would compare it to the sun behind the clouds but times 1000.  It was peaking through in "cracks" kind of like a zipper zipped up with light coming through it.  I tried unzipping it to get to the light but something was holding me back so I never made it to the light.  I guess I wasnt meant to get to it yet.
          At this point,(around 4 am) the trip started to weigh heavily on my mind.  It didn't turn bad but was just at that point where I wanted to sleep but couldn't.  I wanted to watch the matrix but didnt have it on dvd.  I took a large amount of time trying to materialize the dvd in my room which almost worked.  I know this sounds crazy but you know how it goes. haha :mushroom2: It ended up not happening so I ended up watching Role Models. 
          So much more happened during this trip: obects disappearing and reappearing, warping from room to room in the blink of an eye, feelings of flying, enlightenment, answers to difficulties in my life, answers to why people "like" things, and tons more that I could write for hours.
          I highly recommed amanita to anyone who is experienced with tripping.  I can easily understand how a bad trip on these would be like hell.  Be careful when taking these, you will become weak in the knees, small blackouts, muscle twitching where you lose grip of the object ur holding( I broke three glasses trying to get a drink of water), def. recommend a trip sitter(but in the other room, because you will want to be alone on these at certain points). As always have fun and be safe
                              Mastamute

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

Re: First Amanita Trip, 17 grams of panther caps [Re: mastamute]
    #11151999 - 09/29/09 05:30 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

wait...so..did u take amanita muscaria? or panther caps? or is that the same thing? sorry im still new to shroom slang and all that jazz.

if it WAS amanita muscaria then sounds like u had a decent trip and i might possibly invest in buying sum of them too.

--------------------

Offlinemastamute
Stranger
Re: First Amanita Trip, 17 grams of panther caps [Re: whatdidusay] * 1
    #11152684 - 09/29/09 07:24 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

They were panther caps (amanita pantherina).  Amanita muscaria have the same chemicals in them but panther caps are supposed to be stronger.  The trip was good, take them with a cup of hot water and some kind of acid(lemon, limes, etc).  It is def. something to experience.  Don't expect cubensis visuals though, its more like enlightenment.  Have fun.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules